Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But to hear her... He wasn't so sure...

"I was just laying down a few ground rules with Pipsqueak here... Isn't that right... Adrian?" Keith explained as he took a step back, but hearing Barb as well, telling him not to stop, just because she was there, he knew that it was okay if he played with the little guy...

Or 'Pipsqueak'... His new name sake...

"Oh no, I understand baby, and Adrian? Since we've all seen your little cage, you can leave your pants off, there's a good boy... I want to see you as you should be, all naked and afraid while you watch the grown-ups having our fun"

Stopping and looking to her, Adrian could hardly believe what she was asking as he tugged his soft, lilac coloured velour trousers down once again, but this time with more of a silent huff, not wanting to be punished or humiliated further, he stepped out of his lounge-wear bottoms completely...

"There's a good boy... All the way off and, hmmm? And prey-tell Adrian dear? Where are your panties? Tisk-Tisk...Going bottomless without asking?" Barb commented then, teasing when seeing that Adrian was indeed 'panty-less' and feeling the need to pull him up on it, she loved how embarrassed he looked, blushing so hard, and looking so red, she wouldn't need to spank him...

"I... I was... I was embarrassed... I... I didn't want Keith to know that I...that I wear them" He stuttered back in his defence as Barb continued with the same devilish, deviant smile... She was loving this, and glancing over to Keith, he looked like he was enjoying himself as well... However Adrian? He was a different story altogether...

"Embarrassed? Honey do you know what you're saying? You were too embarrassed to wear your own underwear while Keith is here? Do you know how silly that sounds? And, well, look at you now? How embarrassed are you right now Adrian? Showing Keith everything? Not just your panties, but your entire naked shaved little body" She teased as she chastised and made a spectacle of his being naked, or bottomless as he was thus far...

"And he can also see your little blue chastity cage... How embarrassing is that? I bet you wished you had your panties on now don't you?" She added, being sure to mention and point out his caged little dick, the bight blue silicone cap sticking out like a sore thumb...

"I... I guess so b-but... Oh Barb... Can't I just put my pants back on?" He cried, humiliated and blushing profusely with his body curling in to himself... His only means of protection, if he had any at all...

"No... No you can't and in fact... Take your top off and then you're going to help Keith off with is pants too... With your little antlers back on you, you're going to be MY little helper this evening... Now get to it and then make us some drinks, I feel like something fruity and with a lot of Vodka in it but none for you... I want you sober while you watch us fuck... I think it will be better if you're not so numb, that way you'll remember everything"

Guffawing and up-set but doing as he was told and with no audible back talk, Barb let Adrian stew as stripped himself of his top, rendering himself naked as he had been each night since all of this started during the Christmas break.

Making her a strong double Vodi' and OJ, Adrian was indeed stewing, but not in an angry fed up way that had him hating his wife for making him do all of these things, but more so, he was mad at himself fort letting it all happen...

He was mad at himself for being as he was... For being so wimpy and weak, unable to stand up for himself and fight back...

Coming back, he stopped with their drinks in hand and seeing them there, making out on the sofa, lip-locked and tongues swirling, Barb's eyes were closed and her hands roamed freely up and down Keith shirt covered chest.

Nervous and feeling like he shouldn't be interrupting, he let out a soft sounding "Ahem" as he came back in...

"Here.... Here you go Barb, I made it really strong for you and here's a fresh beer for you Keith, I probably shook the other one too much when we... When we were uhh, talking... Sorry... Sorry about that" Adrian stuttered as they stopped, ending their make-out session as he offered them both their drinks, sounding subdued and apologetic.

Barb thought it was cute and only added to his boy like charm... Serving them as she had wanted him to do but embarrassed and humiliated, he was never able to find the right words and in a shy, nerdy sort of way, she found it quite endearing if not attractive...

"Yeah don't sweat it Pipsqueak, and thanks... Now why don't we all get comfortable? I know it's still early but hey? None of us needs to be anywhere for a few days, right?" Keith asked as he accepted the new beer from Adrian as well as his apology.

Which in turn made him laugh, thinking the little guy was saying sorry to him after he was the one who had roughed him up and pushed him around, pulled his pants down, even going so far as to grab and squeeze his two trapped little balls just to scare him further.

It was just another thing that Keith loved about all of this, and now that Barb seemed to be accepting the dominance he was showing towards Adrian... He was seeing the little guy as an even bigger target... One Keith was willing to push to his limits...

"Nope! I'm not due back in work until Monday, and neither is little Pipsqueak here" Barb answered, adopting the new nickname Keith had given him...

"Isn't that right Adrian baby? Don't we have the whole weekend left to have fun? I know it's been a long holiday season, but I'm not ready for it to end... Not just yet anyways" She finished saying as she stayed settle in next to Keith on the sofa, but turning then, she looked to Adrian as she crooked her finger, beckoning him closer...

Her smile looking deviant and like the cat who swallowed the canary, she called to him...

"Come closer baby... Keith seems to be the only one with too much clothing on him, and now it's time for you to be our little helper... Isn't that what you agreed to?" She asked as Adrian, taking a few tentative steps closer, he stopped short however, being reminded of just what it was that Barb had wanted him to do...

"Oh yeah this should be good... I'm glad you're into fooling around so early... Or have you just missed me that much?" Keith interjected, sounding like he was bragging and with every right, what with this husband and wife due seeing to his every need, including the little cuck Adrian being sent in to help him undress so that he can fuck his wife...

It was beyond perfect as far as he was concerned...

"Kneel baby, undo his belt first... Do this and I promise I won't spank you in front of him" Barb remarked as the trembling, frightened Adrian made his way in, naked and shivering in his cage, his little penis trapped within, all shrunken and soft, he was too scared to be turned on...

"That's it, there you go... You know what to do... Open his belt" Barb directed but Adrian, stopping with his hands out, he looked to her thinking she might want this to turn in a direction he wasn't too sure about going...

"B-Barb? You're not going to make me... Ummm... You know?" He asked looking to her with fear in his eyes but with his hands moving he had Keith's belt unfastened and with his top button soon to follow...

"No baby, you don't have to do anything you don't want to... Remember? You're just here as our helper and before anything else happens, I want you to see me riding that big cock you're about to take out of Keith's pants and put it in me" She replied first telling him that didn't have to do anything he wasn't ready for....

However going on, he wasn't anymore thrilled hearing what she did want...

Afraid and unsure Adrian looked from her up to Keith with the same pain-filled expression. He stopped, waiting for the bigger man to tell him otherwise...

"You heard her... I don't mind if you handle the equipment Pipsqueak... Like I said... It's going to be you with another guys dick in your hands... Not me, so go on man, get to it... Pull it out so you can watch your wife being fucked with a real cock" Keith said to him as he looked down with a smirk while lifting himself up, using the arm of the couch for leverage, he gave Adrian all the room he needed to pull his jeans down...

"There you go Pipsqueak... We know this isn't your first rodeo now is it? And take my underpants down with them, no sense wasting time now is there?"

Feeling humiliated and like he wasn't even there, Adrian did as he was being told with him being the one to slip his fingertips into the tight elastic of Keith's jockey shorts he had the snug cotton underpants coming down along with his jeans.

Tugging and pulling however, while wrestling the tight bundle of bunched up cotton and denim Adrian was suddenly shocked back onto his heels as Keith's already semi-hard 8-inch cock popped out, rising like a mast before the younger, smaller guys shame-filled eyes...

Reminded, how could Adrian ever forget? And in deed, this wasn't his first 'rodeo'...

"Mmm! Oh there it is.... Oh God that was hot, I could watch you do that all day long... Seeing you with another guy, it's becoming one of my biggest fantasies" Barb cooed then moving and coming up behind Adrian on her knees, leaning over and speaking into his ear...

"Ohh yeah I can't wait to ride this big beautiful thing again, just look at it baby... Isn't it big? A lot bigger than you huh?" She teased coming down and kneeling at Adrian's side, joining him as he sat back rather speechless and feeling just about every emotion all at the same time.

Partly terrified but also filled with a gut-wrenching excitement, all he could do was nod, agreeing with Barb on all fronts... Keith's cock, it was big, much, much bigger than him and as well, he did think it was beautiful... Strong, thick and perfectly shaped...

His big circumcised head all purple and pink and fitting in with everything else, his vein-riddled shaft and naked, soft looking ball sack appearing to be shaved clean but with a full crop of pubes atop his mound... Keith's 8-inch cock, as far as real men go... His was perfect...

Which of course, made Adrian feel even worse... How could he ever think or dream to compare... Keith's big, beautiful man-cock... He didn't even come close...

"Here baby, stay with me, give me your hand I want you to touch him and feel him with me... It's okay, you don't have to be afraid" Barb coached then, taking Adrian's hand as he turned to look at her with vacant eyes, still lost in another world, he watched without even realizing as she had his hand up and not only touching but wrapping his fingers around him, Adrian was holding Keith's warm, fleshy hard and still growing cock...

"Mmmm... It's nice isn't it baby? Does he remind you of Greg? Here, let me get him nice and wet for you then you can stroke him before you put him in me" Barb carried on, taking the initiative as Adrian watched seeing as she opened her mouth and all but swallowed Keith's purple-coloured head and leaving him breathless with his heart beating hard in his chest...

"Ummmph... Unnng... Oh yes there, that should do it... Now stroke him baby, let me see... Ooooh yesss, fuck that makes my pussy wet... Mmm... All of this is so fucking hot... Now I want you to look out, lean back but stay there... I'm not finished with you just yet" She groaned out as Adrian stayed where he was, sat back on his heels and in awe, watching his wife as she sucked her boyfriend's cock... Going up and down a few times she slobber all over him making Keith's big dick all slick, shiny and wet.

Coming up and smiling at him the next thing Adrian knew, Barb had the big dick back in his hand as she rose up completely before turning and straddling herself over Keith's parted legs with her big-lumberjack of a boyfriend laid back, Keith let her do her thing.

Adrian then, following her instructions, he ran his open palm up and down the underside of Keith's slick hardness, lubing him up and feeling every inch of him yet still using the ruse of helping to get him ready, he was afraid to admit that he liked the feeling as he shivered with the realization of just what it was he was doing once again after all of these years... Stroking a cock... A big, real-man's cock...

"Are you okay back there? Is it okay if he touches you baby?" Barb asked then as she leaned further back with Keith's hands coming up and clutching her medium-sized tits. His fingers going for Barb's rock hard nipples and grunting back his agreement as well as his encouragement after realizing the importance and not forgetting the power exchange...

"Uhh yeah baby, I'm good... In fact I'm better than that... You heard her Pipsqueak, stoke my big dick, feel what real man should be packing... Oh but then again, you know all about big dicks already, don't-ya?" He teased while playing with Barb's tits and hearing her titter as well, not really laughing but by this point she was so into it, she wasn't as ready to defend her little man quite so much anymore...

"Oooh yeah baby, I love seeing you handle a big dick. I don't mean to laugh, it's just that I'm so happy for you, and us... Stoke Keith's big cock and remember Adrian, remember what it was like, how good it felt"

"Isn't it nice." Barb carried on, telling him to remember what it was like and how good it felt, watching her little submissive husband holding and stroking Keith full, erect cock, she was on fire it was so dirty, erotic and absolutely fitting in with her most recent fantasies.

Adrian too found himself enthralled if not lost. Hardly believing what he was doing, lust filled and turned on, he let himself go, remembering indeed what it was like, the hard and the soft combined. Keith's warm feeling, steely-hard shaft covered in a cloak of velvety-wet skin, the familiarity was so strong with his right hand and fingers encircling the thick shaft, his left cradling and palming Keith's large, pendulous ball sack, massaging his plumb sized nuts as he stroked him to a full and raging hardness.

So taken Adrian was at the moment, not even the agonizing, painful ache resonating out from his caged little dick could distract him enough from what he was doing, not just touching but stoking and feeling, bringing pleasure to another man's cock.

It gave him flashbacks and chills, remembering his time with Greg... It felt like yesterday...

"Mmm... Ohh... Oh God that is sooo fucking hot! Oh I can't stand it... I want the big fucking thing in me" Barb barked then as she watched while playing with her own wet pussy with Keith behind her, continuing to maul her tits in his big meaty-hands. She was beyond wet and ready, she couldn't wait a second longer...

"Okay baby... It's time for you earn those cuck-horns Keith has put on you! You know what I want you to do... Put him in baby... Show us both, Keith, and me... Show us how much you approve and want Keith to start fucking me" Barb directed...

"Show us how much you want him to be my boyfriend again.... Do it Adrian... Put Keith's cock in me"

Snapped out of his revere, lost in his adoration of Keith hardness and how it felt to hold a big cock once again, Adrian recoiled momentarily, embarrassed with letting himself 'go-there' and even thinking of taking this further all on his own.

But then hearing Barb holler at him from above he stopped his motions as he came back to attention...

"I... I want you to be...be happy Barb... I want us to be happy and...and yes... I want Keith to, to fuck you when ever you want... God his cock is so big and I... I want to be a part, a part of this... I want..."

Stuttering like mad, and nearly incoherent Adrian looked up to Barb with Keith's huge cock in his hand where absentmindedly he began to stoke him once again, and trying to say what Barb wanted to hear... However unable to contain himself, he wanted to admit to more...

"Kiss it for me baby... Kiss Keith's cock before you put him in... I know what you want... We all do... But for now just kiss it, that's all I want to see.... Kiss Keith's big beautiful cock before he fucks me... That will make me happy Adrian" Barb remarked next, knowing or thinking that Adrian did want to suck cock again.

Holding him back however she wanted to savour this a little more, she wanted make this certain mystery last a while longer... Will Adrian suck Keith's cock for her?

Hesitating but then giving in Adrian let his eyes drop from his wife's and back down to Keith's stone hard pillar as he held it in his hand and lowering himself he didn't want to appear as being too obvious, but by now the jig was certainly up, and he didn't need to pretend anymore...

"Mmmm...Mmmph" He mewed, making a kissing sound as his lips made contact, landing at the base of Keith's big domed head where it met his beefy, thick shaft, and even Keith sat up with the eroticism, feeling Adrian's lips and mouth upon him, it sent an odd shiver running through him, but it was one that he didn't seem to mind... Not at all in fact...

"Oh yeah Pip, that's good do that again... Damn baby, I don't know what you two are doing to me, but I like it... This is kinky as fuck!" Keith moaned out, joining in...

"Go on cuck... Kiss my cock again and tell me... Look at me boy, up here at me, not her... Look at me and tell me this time while you kiss that dick... And not just the tip, kiss it everywhere"

Shocked somewhat and feeling himself quake in side, Adrian listened to Keith as he gave in completely, he'd never felt so low and submissive as this, but at the same time... He didn't think he belonged anywhere else...

Uhh-Umm-uuuph" He sighed bending down further to lay several lip-smacking kisses to the exposed underside of Keith hard shaft...

"Say it cuck... Tell me how much you want me to fuck you wife from now, and also... Tell me why... Now come on... Get to it"

"Mmmph... Please... Please Keith... Will you... Ummph!... Will you fuck my w-wife for me with your... Mmmph.... With your big... Much bigger c-c-ock... I... I uhh, I want that... I want that for us f-for her I... I want to wor-worship you and...and your big beautiful cock... Mmm! Ummmph! Ohh... Oh God I'm sorry I... don't know what I'm saying... I can't st-stop"

Saying his piece or thinking he was getting through okay, it was nearing the end however when Adrian's want and will became confused and taking him over, he was no longer in control of himself.

Being so close, kissing and indeed beginning to worship Keith's much bigger, dominant-alpha male cock, driven by his blind desire he took it upon himself to throw away any last ounce of dignity he might have left...

Adrian, with his wet lips coming back up along Keith's hard shaft, he lost all control, opening his mouth and plunged himself down he took in and began to suck as much of the stiff hard cock as he could in one dive before bottoming out...

Hitting his limit with a slight gag but coming back up, he didn't stop there... No... Going back down... He did it again...

Like a thief in a smash-and-grab robbery, Adrian tried to steal and take as much of Keith's cock as he could before he would be found out and stopped...

However, and as he was soon to find out... That wasn't such the case...

"Ahhh fuck man, yeah s-suck that thing... Do it again, take all of me Pipsqueak that feels amazing... Uhhh!" Keith spat out surprising not only Barb but also being caught off guard himself...

He had no idea just how good of a cock sucker Adrian really was...

And Barb? She was no different either. Amazed she watched as awe-struck as she was surprised.

Seeing Adrian lose himself like that it left her jaw hanging low and her libido shooting sky high. Her sweet, innocent husband had never been able to turn her on this much during their entire relationship... But now?

"Oh my God Adrian! Yes, do it! Don't stop baby, give him what he wants and Wow! Can you ever suck a cock!" She said to him once she'd gained her senses and was able to pick up her jaw she was blown away with this incredibly horny and down right dirty turn of events.