Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill sound of the intercom echoing through the tiled living space... It could only be him... It was Keith, and he was early...

"Oh shit! Hear that? Sounds like he's here already! You'd better hurry up! And how he reacts all depends on you and how you behave... So, if you know what's good for you, you'd better be on your best behaviour" Barb warned...

"Now go buzz him in, I won't have time for a shower but I still want to freshen up a bit... Greet him when he comes up and tell him I'm not ready... But be gracious, show him in and offer him stuff like a drink and don't forget to take his bags"

Panicked now as he stood there, Adrian felt his stomach drop and his pulse rise, first hearing the door buzzer ringing out in the hall but then with Barb telling him to 'be gracious' with Keith, and for Adrian, that only meant one thing... She wanted him to lower himself and grovel at her former boyfriend's feet, cater to his needs as they waited for her to come back...

"Ah...Ah okay, okay I will... Just don't leave with him for too long, I won't know what to say" He said back in a rushed voice, worried, in a bit of tizzy and not sure what to do with himself. Standing in the kitchen and frozen in place, dressed nothing but an apron and with an arm full of jars from the fridge...

***

"Hel-Hello?" Adrian stuttered into the intercom a minute later...

"Hey! It's me Keith, I'm here! Who's that? Is that you Pipsqueak?" Keith answered through the scratchy microphone as Adrian, he recoiled some with the reality of his arrival and right away feeling belittled, being called "Pipsqueak"...

"Ahhh... It's... It's me A-Adrian... Hel-hello Keith...H-hang on, I'll buzz you in and were in apartment 702 if you n-need the number"

Stuttering hard as he spoke while holding down the talk button on the panel, Adrian felt a cold sweat surrounding him all of a sudden. The heavy weight and reality of Keith's being there, he knew it would only get worse once he arrived at their door...

And he was right...

"Did you let him in?" He heard Barb then, calling out and asking from the bedroom...

"Ye-yes... He's on his way up... Please tell me you'll be ready in time? I don't want to meet him all on my own" Adrian replied, hoping and near begging Barb to join him as he ushered Keith into the apartment...

"No! I want to make an entrance, and you're going to entertain him until I do... Now hurry, get that apron off and get dressed, your velour track suit is waiting for you on the spare bed... Now go! And don't mess this up... Or else!"

Hearing Barb's warning, or threat that there would be an 'or-else' if he bungled this somehow but with no more time to think or worry, Adrian followed his wife's instructions and made his way towards their spare bedroom, the one where it had been decided he would be staying while Keith was there... Or, it was a decision made by Barb...

Stepping into the smaller, somewhat cramped room, used more for storage than guests, Adrian's heart sank again seeing the soft looking two piece track-pants and long-sleeve top Barb had set out for him... It was a nice set and was comfortable enough for lounging around in at home, but the colour Barb had picked for him? A soft, powdery lilac with a thick black stripe down each arm and leg? That part he wasn't too keen on thinking it made look fruity and even gay.

However sighing and with little time to loose, he stepped into the bottoms, and purposely forgoing the wearing of anything underneath, Adrian stayed pantyless figuring that Keith would have enough ammunition to tease and make fun of him dressed as he was, and adding a pair of silky, tiny girl's underwear would only make things worse.

Dressed and with hardly any time to have a look at himself in a mirror, Adrian's heart-rate jumped again hearing the front door chime, a sound not often heard in the apartment making it all that much more frightened and scary...

"That's him baby, go let him in, and be good or you know what will happen!" Barb cautioned one last time from somewhere in the back of the 2-bed unit she owns as Adrian, ignoring her, or not answering her back he made his way out to the front hall, rushing with his sock-covered feet slipping and sliding across the gleaming hard tiles...

"Hi Keith... Welcome, uhh... Barb is still getting dressed, would...would you like to come in?"

"Hey it's Pipsqueak, and wow man! Do you ever fit the part huh? Where did Barb buy you that outfit? Must have been a big sale at Reitmen's huh?" Keith teased, joking and commenting about his clothes saying Barb was dressing him from the well known women's clothing store as he stepped in, breezing past a startled Adrian as he was left standing holding the open door...

"Ahh n-no... I think she bought it at Walmart" He replied, not getting the joke...

"Ha-ah! Yeah, well never mind, I don't care where she bought your clothes man, but hey! Speaking about things you own, I ran into Margaret when I was heading out West, and she gave me something of yours... Hang on, I have it here in my bag" Keith replied, remembering something that Margaret had given to him as he was making his way out of his folks place and heading for the airport at the end of his stay...

"Here they are! Remember these?" He chimed as a confused Adrian looked on but then seeing what Keith had, this mystery thing of his left behind, he felt a cold chill run through him, remembering...

"Oh! Uhhh...The antlers you put on me... F-from Christmas Day... Yeah, ha-ha that's uhh, funny Keith b-but umm, you, you didn't have to" Adrian stuttered out blushing but also feeling the lower subliminal level of humiliation Keith was trying to instill, reminding Adrian of his place with this certain visual aid... The embarrassing pair of novelty antlers he had him wearing as his 'helper' and God help him if Keith were to find out the new meaning both he and Barb had attached to the word...

"Helper" To Barb and Adrian.... It meant something else completely...

"Oh yes I had to" Keith replied, unaware.... "You're going to be our little helper again aren't you? Or that's what Barb said, so I figured, what better way to get you started huh? Get you back in uniform I guess you could say... But instead of calling them your antlers, how about we call them your horn? Your cuck-horns"

"Hey Keith! Welcome home baby! I hope Adrian's being gracious? Is everything okay?" Barb said then as she came around the corner, breaking up for Adrian what had become a rather intense moment, feeling like Keith was about to set himself upon him like a school-yard bully...

"Aww! Wasn't that nice of Keith, Adrian? He brought you your little antlers! And hey baby, don't I get a kiss hello?"

Stepping into their line of sight, Barb changed and dressed in a pair of faded denims and t-shirt, she was just in time to see Keith slipping the novelty headgear onto Adrian's head, using the attached hair-comb to keep them in place as they both turned then, seeing her there...

"Hey baby... Of course you can have a kiss, and yeah, I thought old Adrian here would like to wear his horns for us this weekend, you know his cuck-horns?" Keith answered as he stepped away from the much smaller Adrian, who being 'gracious' as Barb had asked, he had his head lowered, allowing Keith to put the antlers on him...

Or as Keith had called them a second time, and in front of Barb... He wasn't wearing his antlers, but they were his horns... His 'cuck-horns'...

"Oh Keith, you don't have to say it like that, but...well... You do look cute with them on sweetie, I like the way they hold your hair back, it looks like you're wearing barrettes!" Barb replied, speaking to Adrian and feeling somewhat bad, hearing Keith calling the novelty head-set Adrian's cuck-horns, but then stepping to him and throwing her arms around her bigger, taller ex-boyfriends shoulders and neck, she kissed Keith hard with Adrian standing right there, blushing and burning in the humiliation of it all...

"Mmmph! Oh I've missed you big boy!" She grunted out as their kiss ended but keeping herself stuck, plastered to him with her body pressed hard into his and hearing Keith, being so in control, not caring about labelling Adrian as a cuckold, even having him bow and accept his 'cuck-horns'...

This was delicious right from the start, or so Barb though as she softened her hold on Keith but not letting go and leaving Adrian standing there she ushered him in keeping an arm around him as they walked together into the condo, heading for the living room...

Also, and not so delicious was how Adrian was feeling, humiliated, embarrassed and left with his jaw hanging right from the beginning...

He knew this was going to be tough but what he hadn't expected was how soon it would all start... Which as it appeared, his debasement and humiliation, it had already begun...

Following the 'happy-couple' back in, Adrian watched as Barb led Keith over, sitting him down on the couch...

"You're here kind of early, Umm... What would you like to do? I'm still not ready, I want to shower if you were thinking of going out anywhere... Or if you'd like, we can have Adrian fix us a brunch of some kind? Couldn't you sweetie?" Barb said first to Keith, giving him the option to choose whether they stayed in or went out, but then turning to Adrian with a vacant smile, asking if he could prepare something for all of them, it felt to him like he wasn't even there, or like suddenly he didn't matter, he was just their antlered, or cuck-horned servant...

Their little helper...

"Ahhh yeah... I have food in the fridge... Would, would you both like something to drink as well? I... I know it's early b-but I know I could use a few rum and eggnog's right about now?" Adrian asked hoping they might want a drink, because he knew he sure as hell could use one...

"Hey now that's more like it! But you can keep you're girly drinks to yourself, I'd rather have a beer after driving all night, I left my last stop at 4am... I wanted to surprise you guys and so, Ta-Daaa! Surprise! I'm here!" Keith answered as they all had a laugh, or Adrian he smiled at least, happy that Keith was on his side about having a drink this early in the day.

Yet Barb however? She seemed to differ... About Adrian drinking, and never mind the time...

"Yes we have beer, I had Adrian buy a big case and he has a few chilled down for you, but Adrian baby, I don't think you should be drinking this early... I'm only having OJ right now and so should you... After all, we want to be on our best behaviour for our guest now don't we?" Barb answered, telling Keith there was beer waiting for him.

But as for Adrian? Suddenly she turned rather condescending and embarrassing him further, swatting down his idea of turning this into some sort of day-drinking fiasco... 'Suggesting' he should be drinking OJ along with her...

"Yes Barb, sorry I was only kidding anyway... I'll have OJ as well did, did you want a glass now?" Adrian replied backing down and saying he was only joking about his 'needing' a drink just then as Barb turned taking him by the hand and surprising him some, she led him away...

"No I'm okay, and like I said, I'm going to grab a quick shower... But Adrian? Can you come with me please? I need a quick word with you out in the kitchen while you open Keith's beer for him" She said to him as they left Keith sitting there watching and smiling seeing the two vanish in behind the swinging kitchen door and knowing that Adrian was in shit for something...

"I'm sorry... I didn't make you mad did I..?" Adrian blurted out as soon as they were alone, afraid he had committed some kind of faux-pas that would see him being punished in one form or another...

"No, not yet but you were close with the drinking thing... I am however glad to see you were making an effort though... It was funny, what you said, but knock it off alright? I want you obedient and quiet, speak only when spoke to, or when you're catering to us"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry.... I'm just nervous as all hell and I didn't know I was meant to serve the two of you the whole time he's here... And by the way? Just how long will Keith be here? That's something else you never said?"

"I don't know, a couple of days, maybe longer... We'll see how it goes but believe me, I won't be kicking him out just because you're uncomfortable... Remember, you were the one who said you would be okay with him coming here... In fact it was your idea, and if that's how you want it... Well, then it comes with some responsibility then doesn't it?" Barb answered, putting Adrian in in his place, but once again he was left unsure and not completely getting it, what it was that Barb wanted...

"Wh-What responsibility" He asked...

"With you wanting to be here, your responsibility is to us, to Keith and I... That's what I mean, and that is exactly what you're going to give us... Now get his beer and get back in there... I want you to keep him entertained while I'm showering"

Sighing and resigning himself to Barb's request after being dressed down, Adrian went to the fridge as Barb stepped out, leaving him alone to open Keith's bottle of beer.

With a big breath and holding the open the smokey, dark-glass bottle in one shaking hand, he turned with his back to the double hinged kitchen door and closed his eyes, readying himself to go back in and serve Keith his beer, living up to his 'responsibility' as Barb had said to him...

***

"Here's your beer Keith" He called out upon re-entering the living room but to his surprise and confusion and after scanning the empty space, he was quick to discover that Keith? He wasn't there...and from all appearances, he was gone...

"K-Keith? Are... Are you there?" He called out to what he thought was an empty room as an eerie ominous coldness came over him...

"Yeah, I'm right here Pipsqueak... Or how about I just start calling you Pip from now on? Because that's what you look like, you're a real 'Pip' in your purple velvet track suit.... How does that sound?... Eh Pip?"

Stepping out from where he had been hiding, out from the blind spot created by the swinging door, he had intended to surprise the smaller Adrian by popping out and grabbing him as he came back in and more than just starling Barb's little cuckold husband... Keith nearly frightened the life out of him...

Not only hearing, but then feeling the bigger stronger man's left arm come down over his shoulder and pull him back, holding him close, like a mugger or even a murderer about to slit his throat Adrian gasped inward, so sacred he couldn't utter a sound...

"Whoa there Pip... Stay with me now and don't drop my beer... I want to talk to you... I think you and I have a few things we need to get straight... From the beginning" Keith said to him in calm sounding growl, close to his ear while holding Adrian and making him wince further.

"Ahh Owww... K-Keith! Wh-what are you doing? Uhh... Th-that hurts" Adrian cried back once he was able to speak but unable to get away he cowered in place, feeling like he was back in the schoolyard with some big bully setting himself on him, ready to beat him up over some imaginary crime or another.

Holding him close to him Keith didn't want to hurt Barb's weakling husband, just scare him some as Adrian stuttered and stumbled, squirming in place but making no sudden moves to get away...

"You know I'm not into guys, not like you are" He said to him while continuing to hold Adrian tight around his neck as he shirked, afraid of what Keith was going to say, afraid of what he knew...

"Yes, that's right... I know all about you and your buddy from school... What was his name?" He asked, keeping Adrian terrified as he offered a distressed sounding "G-Greg... His.... His name was Greg"

"Yeah, good old Greg... I think I'm more like him when it comes to little fellas like you... I'm the type that would let a sissy like you suck my dick, and not the other way around... And look how she has you dressed? You're looking real cute there in your valour pantsuit but here let's see? Barb tells me she has you wearing your own panties... Let's get these down so you can show me... Which pair does she have you wearing for this special occasion? The ones she's put you in to watch me fuck her later... What colour did she choose for you? Huh?"

Talking down to him and acting no different than a school yard bully while grabbing at the side of Adrian's loose fitting, velvety feeling velour track suit bottoms with his free hand and pulling then down while keeping a firm grip on the smaller weaker guy, his left arm wrapped around Adrian's neck, Keith gave him little choice what with the beer bottle in one and hand the other left flailing,

Waving his other free-hand uselessly out in front of him, Keith had Adrian's bottoms pulled down over his ass and held at his thighs exposing and showing Keith just what he was wearing underneath...

Which was nothing...

"Ahh! Keith please! D-don't..! I'm... I'm not w-wearing any...I'm w-wearing p-panties!" He cried while struggling but Keith not letting go he was given no choice...

"Ohh Really! Going bare assed huh? Does Barb know about this?" Keith replied, surprised the little guy had gone commando knowing he'd be teased if he was caught wearing his panties...

"I can't think she'd be too happy knowing you didn't wear a special pair of your sissy pants for my visit... Nawww... Not at all... In fact, I think she might just have to spank this tight little ass in front of me... Wouldn't you like that huh?" Keith barked this time as he leaned over further and pulled Adrian back in towards him, letting him grope, feel and grab at smaller guy's naked skin and ass cheeks...

"No Keith please... Let me go... She won't care... She just want's you... I'll be good I promise, I wont get in the, the waaaa-aaay! Hey! Uhhh Wh-what are you? Ohhh! Owwww! Oh K-Keith! P-Please!"

Begging to be let go while feeling humiliated beyond anything he could imagine, Adrian went up onto his toes suddenly as Keith remaining behind him, and with a smug, satisfied smirk, he slipped his free hand down and in between Adrian's naked thighs and groping at him from behind...

Ahhgg! Keith! Please!" He cried further, dancing while being held in place and feeling Keith doing the unthinkable, reaching down between his legs, he grabbed Adrian's tightly compressed ball sack... Squeezing and making him groan, his two marble sized balls pulled away from his body and left quite vulnerable to such an unsettling attack... Already held firm by the steel backing ring of his chastity cage, the shock and sudden pain gave him a jolt and had him standing up on the tips of his toes...

"That's right... You're going to be good for us... You're going to be very good and you're going to do everything we say... That's the way it's going to be, isn't that right Pipsqueak? Say it... Tell me you'll be the perfect cuck and I'll let you go... Otherwise, I'm gonna crush these worthless balls of yours, and Christ, Barb was right! Your Mother-in-law put you in a chastity cage? Man! What kind of a wimp are you?"

Stopping then and looking up, Adrian was the first to see Barb there as she was, leaning on the door frame freshly showered and dressed in nothing more than a lacy little black negligee, and with her hair combed out and pulled back into a damp looking dark-blond, she looked sexy and hot standing there with her long athletic legs on display. Smiling with her arms folded in front of her and looking to be enjoying the show...

"Don't stop on my account" She said then still smiling as Keith smiled back as he let Adrian go, releasing his tight hold on the prone smaller guys bare balls as Adrian sighed with relief thinking Barb had come back just in time to save him from her bullying boyfriend...