Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Oh really? Hmmm? Sounds to me like you want me to punish you" Barb replied, deciding to play him at his own game... "What's the matter? Did going over my Mother's knee do it for baby? Is that what gets you off now a days? Being disciplined and spanked? What's the matter? Isn't picturing me with Keith hot enough for you?"

Looking away and feeling embarrassed Adrian was finding it hard to admit that there was a strange but frightful comfort in being treated as Barb was saying... Being taken over either hers or her Mother's knee and given a sound seeing to.

There was an eroticism to it that he couldn't deny... However what he didn't know was why he felt this way, and that's what troubled him most...

"N-n-no! It's n-not that... It's... It's... I don't know? I... I just like the attention, I guess" He stuttered back in a weak effort of defending himself as Barb, hearing and catching on, it made her feel bad, or feel for him at least...

"Awww... Is being locked up getting you all hot and bothered too? Is that what this is? You can't make love to me or even get hard while we keep you caged? How long has it been now ten days? Is that's what's making you so 'willing to be punished?" She quizzed...

"Will being spanked keep your mind off of your poor little guy, and all of your frustration?" She added, going on and loving this, her voice in an obvious tease as Adrian kept his eyes down and looking away, too afraid to catch her gaze...

"Well c-can you blame me?" He offered, sounding annoyed... "I've been in this thing for twelve days now that you ask, and yes... It is getting a little, umm frus-frustrating" Adrian admitted, basically saying that any attention was better than none, even being punished and having his ass spanked...

But then thinking he might have an edge here, he pushed his luck... "Can't you let me out? I'll be real quick? You know me, I don't last long anyway" He asked knowing he wasn't suppose to bug her about being let out, but now that they were here and he was facing the prospect of being punished anyway, his desire and longing won out, causing him to falter, breaking one of the rules Barb had set down... No pestering for things he knew he couldn't have...

"No! I'm not going to let you out" She barked as Adrian cowered, shrinking some with the shrill of her voice... "And for asking, I think I should spank you...You know the rules... Oh and while we're at it? How come you're dressed? That's another thing... I thought we agreed that you would stay naked when you're at home?" Barb said back to wanting to play this game with him, but in thinking, he really was starting to piss her off...

Not doing the things she wanted, like remaining naked while they were both home, or in a pair of his panties at the very least...

"B-But it's... It's winter and it's c-cold outside" Adrian cried back knowing for certain that he had pushed things a little too far, and Barb, she agreed with him... He had...

"Yeah, it's cold outside... But we're not outside, are we? No, we're in a nice warm apartment, but hey... If you're still cold, I'll turn up the heat for you. But when I get back, I expect you to be naked, so get to it... I want you out of those clothes" She replied, scaring Adrian some as she rose from her seat and made a bee-line for the thermostat out in the hall.

Reluctant and feeling like he had put himself into more hot water than it was worth, Adrian sighed knowing it was too late and doing as he was told he stood, beginning to undress, he started with his shirt...

"Why aren't you undressed yet? I thought I told you to be naked by the time I came back?" Barb said to him as she returned just seconds later, sounding stern and serious as Adrian now shirtless, he stopped looking to her with frightened eyes and his thumbs hooked in the waistband of his comfortable flannels.

Having only stepped away for a moment, Barb pretended to turn up the heat when in reality, she had turned it down a few degrees and smiling to herself, she was feeling naughty rather than nice...

"Okay! Okay! I'm doing it... You were only gone for like two seconds, how fast can I go? P-plus this is really embarrassing for me Barb" Adrian cried again feeling even more unsettled with her tone and being rushed...

"Yes baby, I know this is embarrassing for you, but I also know how much you love it, being made to strip for me and showing off your cute little cage" She teased knowing that quite the opposite was true...

"Oh and while were at it, here... Let me help you... You're taking too long and I want to see which pair of panties you have on you today"

"Ahh! Barb? Please! I can... I can do it" Adrian flinched, cowering as Barb leaned forward grabbing at his flannel house-pants with an insistence she had the loose fitting pair yanked from his grasp and pulled down to his knees...

"It doesn't seem to me like you can, and oh my! Wearing the black boy-shorts? How fitting because after all, it is Friday isn't it? It's too bad my Holidays are over on Monday, I've had a wonderful Christmas and this is really just the beginning isn't it baby?"

Struggling, guffawing, making faces and feeling humiliated Adrian was given no choice but to let Barb strip him of the little black pair of boy-shorts he had on him, the ones that she had set inside his top dresser drawer after replacing all of his others...

"Yes... I know this is only starting b-but can you go easy on me please? Don't spank me too hard if you have to at all?" He whined this time as Barb had him stepping out of the little black panties and without words but a firm hand, Adrian soon found himself face down and naked with his upper body straddling the couch and his legs left to dangle over his wife's strong, athletic thighs...

"Oh listen to you... Go easy on you? What does that mean anyway? I don't think I can ever spank you as hard as Mother did, now can I..?" She asked dismissing Adrian's pleading request while reminding him that her Mother was the one he should be most afraid of when it came to his discipline and punishment...

"N-no... She... She used her slipper on me and oh God did she ever make me cry... Please... Please just use your h-hand?"

"SMACK!"

"Owww! Oh... Oh Barb!... And n-not so hard!"

"Oh be quiet and take what you deserve you big baby... I'm only giving you love-taps with my open hand... Or did you want me to get one of my slippers too? Hmmm?"

"SWACK!"

Owwww! Ohh! No! Please! No... I'll be...

"SMACK!"

Ooohff! Oh please Barb... I'll be good... I'll do whatever you say and...and I'm sorry I was mouthing off"

"SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!"

"Ohhh! God you...you spank sooo hard! You...you can b-bring Keith here if you want"

"SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!"... "Owwwww!"

"What did you just say?"

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"... "Uhhhh!"

"Did you say Keith can come here? And what else? Are you going watch and lick my pussy while he's fucking me?... Mmmm... I told him I want you down there, licking my pussy but I want you to do it while Keith has his big hard, cock stuffed inside of me... I told him I want you to lick both me, and him while we fuck... Is that what you're going to do for me?"

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" "Ahhhgg! Ye-yessss! I... I will... I... I promise!"

Stopping as suddenly as she had began, Barb was surprised he had turned so soon... Agreeing without anymore provocation than a few hard spanks, Adrian had caved, agreeing to do whatever she wanted, including the very dirty vision she had in her head of him performing such a naughty act... Having Adrian lick both her pussy and Keith's big cock while they fucked...

Barb was surprised... But at the same time?

She wasn't...

Ending his spanking there after only tanning his rear-end to a pinkish colour rather than the blistering hot slipper-spanking her Mother had given him. Barb could have continued as she ran her right palm across his splotchy looking ass cheeks, soothing and cooling him down, but she chose in stead to ask him a few questions.

Ones she knew would be answered honestly knowing just how precarious of a position he was current being held at the time... Naked, over her knee, freshly spanked and with the threat of more to come...

"I suppose you're only saying that to get me to stop, but let me ask you baby... You're okay with Keith coming here? And does that mean you want to be involved? Does it turn you on wanting to watch us? I know it gets me off, thinking of you doing 'stuff'... You know I won't lie, I think it's hot what you did with Greg all of those years ago, but I have to ask"...

"Is that something you see yourself doing again?" Barb questioned, more or less putting it out there at last. Yet with a quiver in her stomach, she knew this another big, or crucial moment.

She wanted to know if Adrian was harbouring any deeper desires, ones he may have repressed over the years and with all things considered, they were coming back to light. What they were doing had him reigniting the flame he had let flicker to it's last, giving new life to these embers of his bisexuality after fading to nothing more than a few warm ashes. The left overs from a forgotten time in his life were being stoked anew.

Hesitating however, and with a sickening feeling filling his stomach, Adrian found it hard to respond and sensing this but still, not wanting to let the moment go, Barb chose to push him a little further...

"Turn for me baby, I want you here, kneel between my legs so I can see you while we talk... There's my good boy... Now I want you to look at me Adrian and be honest, and remember, there is no reason to feel ashamed... But tell me... Is this something you would want? Would you like to be there and 'help' Keith fuck me?" She asked after having Adrian settled on his knees in front of her with a firm but gentle hand lifting and supporting his chin.

Holding him there she gave him no choice but to keep her gaze, his eyes watery and filled with the tears of his acceptance as they both knew and understood just what kind of 'help' he would provide...

But still, Barb needed to hear him say it... She wanted Adrian to admit his desires.

"I... I don't know Barb... It's been a long time but... I feel I... I miss it in some way, and what's going on with us, it's... It's not helping and, and I'm scared... I... I don't want you to think I'm g-gay... It... It's not like that" Adrian sobbed back, admitting that yes, deeper down he was feeling the rebirth of these shameful, long forgotten wants... The things he was willing to let himself do. But at the same time? it was scaring the hell out of him and making him think Barb wouldn't want him anymore... Not if she thought that this was how he was... That he was gay...

"Aww baby... I know you're not gay and so does Keith" Barb replied feeling sorry for diminutive little husband as she put out her arms and pulled him into a hug that he readily accepted, sliding his own two arms in and around her trim waist and with his wet, tear stained cheeks landing atop her open cleavage, her skin feeling so warm and lovingly inviting.

"So... So you told Keith too? He knows about me and, and my past?" Adrian cried softer and much more quietly, hearing what Barb had said, he was worried now that his secret was out there.

Pausing for a second, Barb almost caved herself, heading in the 'feel-bad' direction with her emotions. However in a last second offering, and like a little devil in the form of her Mother appearing over her shoulder, Barb's decision making changed, along with her attitude...

"Yes I did tell him, and so what sweetie? Your truth is out there and it's about time you joined in with everyone else in accepting who you are... Honestly Adrian... I don't mean to hurt you by telling people, but we have to stop living in denial... You know we've been here before... In a minute you'll tell me that you're okay with Keith knowing, just like you did with Mother... But then who are you going to get up-set with next? See what I mean?

Shivering as he knelt there, all Adrian could do was sob into her as his tears began once again knowing she was right. They were on a treadmill of his own making... A perpetual Ground-hog Day nightmare that could only end with him being the one to wake himself up this time...

Meaning that once and for all, he had to come out with it...

"It's... It's true... You're right... You're all right" He began, leaning back to look at her...

"Everyone keeps telling me who I am and I have to believe it now too... I'm a... I'm a submissive wimp aren't I..?" I'm a sissy boy who's not like real men... Like, like Keith and, and G-Greg... I... I suck-c-cock and they...they don't" He admitted as Barb remained quiet, letting him figure this out for himself. Even saying he sucks cock, she didn't stop him... Only nodding in agreement with a sad looking 'yes' coming through in her eyes...

"And... And you're right Barb.... M-Mother said the same thing... She had me say it too, she made me admit who I am but... I don't want... I mean, I wish... Oh I wish I was different.. I wish I was like them... Like the real men" He carried on, spilling himself further but Adrian knew as well as Barb that he had to say these things. He had to come clean and think like everyone else...

"Is that why?" Barb asked then breaking her silence as Adrian, he looked to her all teary eyed, confused and not understanding...

"I mean is that why you did it? Is that why you started 'helping' Greg, if we're still going to call it that?" She said to him in a tone he wasn't too sure he liked, was she being condescending? It sure felt that way...

"Again baby, I don't mean to hurt you but we can't go pussy-footing around this anymore... When I say 'helping'... Tell me, I want you to say it... What does that mean? You've said it once already" She added and indeed, Adrian knew the mood had shifted, or the direction he felt things were going...

"It... It means that I... I... I went down..." He replied but stopped as Barb cut in, interrupting him...

"No... That's not it, that's not what I want to hear, now start again... What does helping Greg mean? What did you do? Say the words baby, it's important that you say it again, now come on, you're not just doing this for me, you're doing it for all of us... Now say it... What does helping Greg mean?"

Nervous as ever and not liking Barb's tone, or this line of questioning, Adrian quivered as he looked up to her remaining where he was, sat perched on his folded knees with his back straight and hands clasped together at his chest as a sort of self defence mechanism, a means to cover his otherwise naked self...

"It... It means I s-sucked... I sucked his c-cock" He stuttered out as he felt himself burn a little, the shame and embarrassment of saying it that way, the way she wanted... However, as happy as she was for him, Barb wasn't completely satisfied... Not yet...

"Mmm... Yes that's right... And I'm sooo glad to hear you say it for me baby, and I love to picture you doing it... Sucking cock that is... But that's not all now is it? There's more isn't there?" She asked, feeling proud of him for getting this far but confusing him again, she pushed him further, she wanted more...

"I think it's wonderful and I'd love to see you do it some day. and who knows? It just might happen sooner than you think... But for now baby, I want you to tell me, I want to hear you say it Adrian... What does sucking cock make you?" She asked, really sticking the knife in this time and getting off on the dominance, she knew exactly how her Mother Margaret felt...

The power of humiliation... It was awe inspiring...

"It... It makes me... I'm... I'm a...a c-cock sucker" He breathed, exhaling the words rather than saying them, Adrian let his eye drift upwards towards the ceiling as he spoke in an almost inaudible whisper...

"Hmm? What's that baby? I didn't hear you... Say it again and be prideful" Barb iterated, liking what she was hearing but he wasn't loud enough, and nor did he sound very proud...

"I'm... I'm a c-cock sucker... Okay? I'm a cock sucker... Have I said it enough for you? I'm sorry but that's...that's who I am"

Weeping but sounding defensive, Adrian spat out the word Barb wanted to hear as she smiled down on him, seeing him cry and sniffle with his nose running and chest heaving, his body all flush and red... It made her proud this time but not in a sadistic or mean hearted way, but rather she was pleased to see him finally accepting once and for all just who he is...

And if that came with a lot of crying, tears and up-set, then so be it she thought... Adrian needed this... They all did...

*****

"Yes Mother, he did... He admitted it to me... It wasn't too hard to get it out of him, but I actually enjoyed pushing him like that..."

"What's that?... Yes, I did... I spanked him again, but it wasn't anything major... I was just reasserting myself after you nearly ruined him for me! He's in love with you I swear, but sadly, or unbelievably he's agreed to let Keith come here so, I won't be sending him over to you... Plus I don't think Dad would be too keen on having him around, so sorry Mother, maybe next time"

"Hmmm? Yes, Adrian knows his secret isn't so safe anymore and that includes Keith knowing, and although he didn't like it at first, in the end he did agree... I already said that, and as for anything else? Well, we'll just have to wait see... But he's not afraid to be there if that's what you're getting at"

"Okay Mother I have to get going... Keith will be here sometime soon and I have our little man hard at work cleaning, but don't worry you'll be kept well informed... Believe me, you won't be left out"

"Alright, I really have to go... I can hear the little prince calling for me... He's in the kitchen probably trying to reach something on a high shelf"

"Okay, bye Mother, I love you and yes, I'll text you later with an up-date.. Okay ta, ta"

Hanging up the phone with her Mother, Barb turned her attention to Adrian who was calling to her from out in the kitchen area where she'd left him emptying and cleaning out the refrigerator upon her request...

This was the morning Keith was scheduled to arrive after being given the good news and cancelling their trip. Driving his own car back across the country in a two day shot he was scheduled to arrive at their door sometime around noon that day.

It wasn't an ideal time to have a guest arrive, but Barb didn't seem to care, seeing how Keith wasn't just your typical friend from out of town and needing a place to crash for the night...

"What's the matter sweetie? Need help opening a jar or something?" She joked coming in while thinking of the conversation she'd just had with her Mother, and smiling still, she teased him further...

"I was on the phone with Mother just now and she was quite upset that you're not coming to see her. Are you sure you don't want to go and stay with her while Keith is here?" Barb asked finding Adrian there, dressed in an apron and a pair of socks and not much else. Going pantyless while he worked with his ever present chastity cage acting as his only form of underwear, if it could be called that even, the way it left his little dick covered but his hairless balls out there and exposed... He was glad to be wearing the apron at least...

"Yes, I'm sure... But that's what I wanted to ask you... What time did you say Keith will be here? I have so much to do and I wanted to know if, if you can help me" Adrian replied, stuttering some at the end with his nerves showing through...

"Oh you'll be find... You still have time and I want to grab a quick shower... He'll be here before lunch and yes, I know it's not the best time of the day to be entertaining, but Keith... He's not an ordinary guest now is he?"

"N-no... I suppose he's not but I'm so scared Barb... What's he going to be like with me?" Adrian asked, letting Barb know more of his fears, yet before she had a chance to respond, from behind them, out by their front door they looked to each other hearing the buzz of the entry console.