All Comments on 'Bare Naked Ads (A Nude Day Story)'

by PMDlite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNM11 months ago

enjoyable story and the sex was handled well but we need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very enjoyable

76fellow4876fellow4811 months ago

"Why 'WD' on your thing?"

"Just took a very cold shower."

To me, the addendum at the end of the story was more of the non sequitur moment.

The story was well paced. And the Body Painting Day would be definitely a good segue in the arc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Practical and organized can be sexy!

kylady76kylady7611 months ago

bloody loved it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed this very much. Needs a sequel. Fast paced and witty !

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh7911 months ago

Enjoyable story, hope there will be a follow-up story about Joan and James.

PunyMePunyMe11 months ago

Sequel? Yes, please! Might have to check out the body painting day... Sounds very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We don't have a Nude Day, but there is a summer festival where participating bicycle riders can wear as little as they want. My BF talked me into spending the afternoon peddling bare ass. I have to say it is a "high" if you don't mind tons of people taking your picture, and hearing "look at her, she doesn't have any clothes on!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPMDlite@PMDlite
M, Old, but not dead yet! Enjoy discussing topics with erotic themes. Enjoy a variety of topics from the romantic to the wild. Say "hi"! Feel free to check out my stories. Leave a comment or suggestion. (Click 'Stories' below) "The New Tattoo" received the 2016 Read...