Barefoot Gangbang Pt. 02 - Impact

Story Info
Can Hannah endure, unfortunately for her the night is young.
1.6k words
3.83
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HMMMPF FUUUUCK!!"

I screamed to the high heavens for probably the hundredth time in the past 3 minutes as another heavy shot from the flogger scourged my ass.

Each of the men swung harder than the last. There was no warmup, they were going all out from the start....

"HUUUUUHH FUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!!!" I could barely gather my thoughts as the shots kept coming in. I could feel the thick welts forming on both of my ass cheeks as more shots came in.

"DAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!" My screams were coming from my gut, they weren't high pitched squeals. I was beginning to feel the nauseous pain deep in my stomach, which happened to me often from heavy impact.

"OWWWW FUCKKKK!!" I was flailing all over, every shot lifted my feet off the ground tugging my arms hard, momentarily suspending me in the air. I tried my best to stay still, but it was futile.

Suddenly they all stopped, there was a brief pause and then a hard yank on my hair.

"UGGGH!" I was looking up at the ceiling. I could barely see with the bright fluorescent light shining directly in my eyes. He was yanking my hair super hard it was painful as I stood there.

"You gonna stick your ass out for us like a good little whore?" I knew it was X as I felt the pointed end of his favorite cane dig deep into my left buttcheek.

"OWWWW FUCK FUCK FUCK YES,YES SIR, FUCK!" he let go of me and I tried to stick my ass out, it was damn near impossible from my tippie toes but I did my best as the shots rolled in again.

"MOTHERFUCKERRR!!" I Screamed as a belt rode up between my legs landing directly on my cunt.

"Pick your foot up!" I heard someone scream in my ear from next to me as I was continuing to get flogged and belted.

I could barely lift my foot up when my calf got grabbed and my leg was lifted behind me... I thought staying on 2 feet was hard enough...

"OWWWWWW FUCKKKK!" I screamed as a cane swung down on the bottom of my foot which was being held in place by another man. Immediately after the swing I felt a tingling pulse run through my foot from the zapper.

"OWWWW GOD DAMMMIT!!!" It was complete overload; I could barely breathe or think as all of this continued to happen without any pauses.

My foot continued to get caned and then immediately zapped. My ass was being belted and flogged at the same time. Suddenly my other foot was lifted, and the same thing ensued on the other foot...

I could barely feel my feet as they were finally put back down.

The men circled in front of me and began working on my tits and stomach, whipping, caning, belting and zapping every inch of my torso. It was complete sensory overload as I felt my hyperhydrosis start to kick in. My body began to sweat profusely as it heated up in the cold basement.

"FUCKING GOD DAMMIT!!!" I screamed so loud as the pain started to set in. I was sweating excessively and my stomach was killing me, my nausea had ramped up multiple levels since we started.

All the jarring stimulus throughout my body caused the most intense orgasmic pleasure deep inside my pussy, I could feel my own juices sliding down both my legs, I was ecstatic and loving every second of my erotic torment...

My eyes rolled back into my head as I began slipping into this moment, feeling the intensity of each and every sensation. As I reached subspace it was as if the sensations ceased. I came back to the moment and realized they had stopped... all of the men were no longer hitting me... I didn't know why...

In that moment I heard a clanking clink of metal behind me. I opened my eyes and immediately felt an incredible pain in my stomach....

"UUUUUUUAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH FUCCKKKKKKKKKK!!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as the excruciating pain in my stomach grew. I looked down through my bleary teared up eyes and saw one of the guys driving a pair of brass knuckles into my stomach.

"HOLY FUCKKKK!!" I screamed again as the agonizing pain grew. I thought I was going to vomit right there the pain was so bad. All kinds of sensations emmerged throughout my body which I had never felt before.

My hyperhydrosis kicked into a high gear I had never seen before. There were small beads of sweat coating my entire body. I gasped for air, aching to get my breath back. I thought my stomach was going to come out of my mouth my nausea was so bad. I even began to feel dizzy and disoriented and the room was blurry. The pain in my stomach was so intense I thought I might pass out.

In addition to all of these side effects I could still feel the caffeine coursing through my veins keeping me pepped up, alert and awake through all of this. Also... I had the biggest most severely intense orgasmic pleasure building behind my belly button and deep throughout the inner depths of my pussy. It was ecstatic and exhilarating.

My entire body and psyche were taken over by this orgasmic horny rush surging through my body. My pussy was oozing with juice and was seconds from cumming, all it needed was the slightest touch...

Suddenly a hard slap across my face brought me crashing back down into this moment.

"Where you been bitch? We've been calling you." One of the men said to me. He was standing right in front of me as were the other 3 men who had made a tight circle around me.

How long was I lost in the sensation of my own body? I thought to myself as one of the guys spoke up.

"Well?" He spoke again in an angry tone.

"Sorry Sir." I responded.

"As you should be." His response kind of just drifted off for me as I looked down at my stomach and saw a huge black and blue bruise where the brass knuckles had landed.

"Holy shit!" I whimpered straining to regain my breath as I turned my head into my arm and wiped my sweat off my forehead.

"You're not done already are you bitch?" another man asked me.

"Hell no sir." I uttered nearly out of breath as I stuck my beat ass out again as best I could.

I looked around and all the guys were holding either belts, whips or floggers now.

"Every time we whip your ass, you're going to say the words "I want to suck your cock!" Understand?" X said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and stared into my eyes from less than an inch away.

"Yes Sir." I replied, finally getting my full voice back.

I heard the whip cracking whoosh through the air as the first shot came down hard on my ass...

"FUCCCK!" I instantly lost my breath again. It took me a second to regain my composure as I uttered the words: "I want to suck your cock." Immediately another hard shot rolled in..

"EEERRRG! I WANNA SUCK YOUR COCK!" I gritted through my teeth as I strained to hold myself in place after the last swing.

My head fell down as I awaited the next shot. There was a pause... then it came...

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!!" I blurted in a scream as I watched someone's belt ride up fast between my legs.

"I want to suck your cock!" I followed...

This lasted for another 10 minutes or so, shot after shot rolled in without mercy....

"FUUUU-UUUUU-UUUUUUU-UUUUUUCK I WANNNA SUCK YOUR COCK!!"

I screamed this phrase who knows how many times.

Finally, the impact stopped, and the black guy came back around and grabbed onto the chain above my head.

Someone else grabbed onto the cinder block and the black guy began to feed the chain down above me allowing my feet to finally touch the dirt floor again.

It was the most relief I'd had in a while. Then he subtly tapped my shoulder as I slid onto my knees.

My knees and feet laid deep in the dirt as they readjusted the chain and cinder block yanking me hard again, finally letting go as my arms tugged tight and the cinder block dropped. I was held in place.

I could feel my pussy pulsing between my legs as the black man took a step back, standing nearly a foot in front of me, his crotch was level with my face.

I licked my lips and felt my mouth salivate as I heard him unbuckle his belt in front of me.

My knees, shins and feet were in the dirt, my arms were tugged tightly above my head as I knelt there in front of what was going to be the first black guy I'd ever gotten with.

Time seemed to slow down as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I heard some chuckles from the other guys as he reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out...

Before it was even fully out of his pants my eyes nearly popped out of my head and my jaw all but dropped to the floor.... I was speechless...

X has a huge cock... this... this was fucking massive.

"Guess you know why we call him Steed now." One of the guys said.

The jaw dropping look of petrified shock on my face hadn't subsided in the slightest as I knelt there with this rock hard behemoth dangling less than an inch from my chin.

Looks like my first black guy is going to be more than I ever imagined...

To be continued...