All Comments on 'Barista Brews Up Some Kinky Fun'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Hope there is More

Wow, what a great story!! I hope there are many more chapters as there are so many avenues to explore from this beginning.

shavedsmooth1shavedsmooth1over 11 years ago
where can i get a cup of that

i take my coffe black, i'm sure i would enjoy taking Scar's black strap on and more yummy i am so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Us 'coffee' girls

You just keep making me a slut for your work. People keep saying I have a switch button in me, and reading this story I now see it. When can we see a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Great story, can’t wait for more

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
Wow

That was a great story and told just right, I felt like I was watching.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really wanted more classical domination and costumes for Scar and Timmy. More boots with 6"heels on Scar and maybe more dialogue between the two, bringing Timmy to a humiliating scene with Mistress Scar. Forced masturbation to delight Mistress Scar as Timmy jacks off perhaps with her lingerie on his head or to that effect. I like her whole thing just want to add some and take away most if not all of Snake in the sex scene. I was really turned off by the character. Still a good story and the coffee hottie reminds me of a woman who worked in coffee and was like the barista on Twitter a few years ago. Overall a fun story but sexually it turned me off due to Snake. 3.5 out of 5 though. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous