Barn and Beyond Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8
3.3k words
4.83
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8:

These months of my life with Gabriel made me forget years of abuse and pain. His love and care was enough to last me a lifetime. And I tried to love him back with my broken heart and battered body. He is not only the man I love but my only family and my entire world. I existing around him now and couldn't let go.

He had replaced my nightmares with wet dreams. I held on to him those nights, pressing myself to him, too afraid to offer my stained body to him, but I wanted to.

When Bonnie, Indira and Alex, spoke about how obvious our love had become and for us to become an actual couple, I started to gather my courage to ask Gabs, I was thinking of when and where and how, but he just popped the question surprising me. I wanted to say yes but I ended up saying something stupid, "Like this? Where is the knee and the ring?"

Gabs, got down on his knees and held my hand, his green eyes found my brown ones.

"Sky, you are the only one in this world that I want to be with, you are my life and love. Will you let me learn to love you for rest of my life?"

"You found me Gabs when I was lost to myself and brought me back to life in body and soul. It may sound cheesy but anyone who knows my story knows this truth. I would have been dead without you and will die without you. It feels like I have been in love with you forever, please never stop loving me."

"Never!" And Gabriel's eyes got wet, a small drop forming and sticking to his long lower lashes.

I got down from the lawn bench and sat down and hugged him. "Don't! don't cry please, or I will create a crying scene here." I whispered. He smiled his toothy smile and kissed me.

"Now say something for my followers." Alex turned the phone towards us.

Gabs laced our fingers together and raised our hands for the live feed, "This We'll Defend."

"OHH, thank you for joining us in this perfect and unexpected proposal of this cute B&B owners Gabriel and Sky, please check the link with the video of the property and the location. Do come here, this is just not Bed and Breakfast.... This is Barn and Beyond... hastag gabsky. Love you guys and wish them good luck with their new life and business. Moooaahhhh!" Alex was a professional on screen and I could see why so many people loved and followed her.

"Barn and Beyond. I love it." Gabriel said, holding on to me, not shying away from a little PDA with his fiancé.

"This is brilliant! Indira check the numbers and let's put the Airbnb and website address to this feed too. Let's announce a wedding day before the launch or better on the launch day. That way you will spend less and get more marketing. Gabs darling! Go get the ring and don't get cheap on my Sky now. Alex I am done here, you coming?" Bonnie started wrapping her stuff and so did Indira, Alex and Larry.

Gabriel asked me to come with him for the ring but I wanted it to be surprise. Alex knew a jewellery shop owner who she did a campaign for and set him up for a deal on a set of twin partner ring. There were few options to choose from but they had to be picked up from the shop.

In the next 15 minutes, everyone hugged, kissed and congratulated us for the launch and engagement and left.

Gabriel waited for them to leave, then kissed me till my toes curled and I moaned involuntarily. I pressed my body to him and snaked my hands under his t-shirt to touch his bare skin and kissed him back with all my pent up desire for him and my craving for his touch. I felt his hard-on and I touched him over his jeans making him groan and he kissed my neck, chin, nose and mouth again, all tongue and fire. He smelled of light antiseptic and his musky scent and his mouth tasted of mint and sweet and a hum of something different like those expensive vanilla ice-cream that has a note of something exotic. His scent intoxicating me as he aroused me with his taste. "I want you!" I whispered in his ears.

"You are killing me Sky, but I want to see my ring on you and then I will make you mine. I want to be connected with you forever and I want to see our rings on each other when I hold your hand as I make love to you. I have never loved anyone like this Sky, not even me. I am yours now Sky, you own me forever." He gave me a lingering kiss and we walked hand to hand to the house to get the car keys. We were excited about the launch and he really wanted it to be a wedding but didn't want to pressure me.

As he grabbed his keys, he turned around and looked at me. "What?" I started chuckling.

"What! What?" he beamed looking impossibly handsome.

"Only if I like the ring." I blushed.

He came back and kissed me, we sat on the stairs unable to touch as much as we wanted standing. We were breathless by the end of it and rock hard.

He cleared his throat and stood up, his huge bulge obvious and snaking to the left pocket of his jeans, "I need to get the rings now after that stupid sentimental speech I made or I will have to eat my words."

"I can offer something better to eat." I said playfully.

"No I will get something, don't bother cooking babes." He missed my innuendo

"No I was offering it bare." I said batting my eyes.

"You are killing me baby, shit! I need to leave now, and think of grandma and baseball and grandma playing baseball on my way there."

"Have I told you, I love you today?" I smiled, pretending to remember something.

"When I get back, you can serve it with my dinner." He winked, hesitated almost coming back to me but left before we started kissing again.

I heard his car roll out of the driveway and I wanted to sing and twirl like a Disney princess and get into a gay man cliché but I settled for sending him a text with 2 men and a diamond ring emoji. I noticed he had left his wallet and I took it.

I was walking towards the kitchen when I heard the door open, he must have come back for the wallet and unable to wait for that last kiss, I giggled to myself but deliberately didn't turn around, wanting him to come and find me.

I heard footsteps behind me and immediately knew it wasn't my fiancé. I spun around and it was Liam, he was stinking, his eyes blood red, he looked bigger than I remembered and unhinged.

"Missed me... BITCH!" I saw him raise a black metal thing and I knew he was going to shoot me, kill me tomorrow was my last wish. Cold metal touched my neck followed by high voltage sending my body into shock. He did it again and everything went black.

I was smiling like a fool and high on love like a kite when I reached the exit road and realised I haven't taken my wallet, my fiancé is driving me crazy! Fiancé and then my husband. Husband... Sky is really my limit, I smiled at my bad wordplay.

I turned around and didn't want to take a U turn so parked my car on the side of our private road and walked back to the house. Making plans to surprise him and then hug him from the behind and kiss his neck and may be kiss him against the kitchen counter, I smiled and adjusted my hard-on as I walked to my man.

It was very quiet which alerted me, why wasn't Rusty barking, something was not right, and the hair on neck stood up, my training forewarning me of danger.

I peeped through the window and didn't see him, I moved noiselessly to the kitchen and stole a look, nothing. No lights on the first floor, the main door was open. I looked around and checked the ground, there were fresh tracks of two sets of boots, one track of a very heavy man or someone carrying another person, all the rage and frustration rushed to my head, I quickly messaged Detective Hale and appraised him of the situation. Where's Rusty? If he has done anything to my boy or my man I will crush the motherfucker with my bare hands. I removed my jacket and moved stealthily towards the barn following the foot prints.

I took the side track and ducked under the bushes to the back door of the barn, which I knew as an owner but someone new will not be able to detect. I got to the door and slid it just a few inches and looked inside. In any other situation I would have panicked at what I saw but now I was in another mode and it only made me madder.

That fucker was standing over my Sky, tied to the barn pillar with a skipping rope, Rusty was lying on the floor but breathing. Another man was sprinkling gasoline all over the hay stacks.

"YOU BITCH!... YOU THOUGHT YOU WILL RUN AWAY AND BECOME SOMEONES WHORE!" Liam, slapped Sky and I saw red but was brought back before I did something stupid when Sky started yelling at them.

"Let Rusty GO! YOU FILTHY MOTHER FUCKERS! Let my boy go and do what you want. YURI YOU FUCKING SLAVE! How does it feel to lick this HOBO's balls?" Sky wasn't going down silently.

"SHUT UP... SHUTUP!!" Yuri said, looking like a rabid animal.

"Ya! Now that he doesn't have me, he is been fucking YOU isn't he? I hated it, hated you two fuckers so much and I am sure YURI you hate it too."

"I WILL KILL YOU... FUCKING BITCH!!" Liam shouted and grabbed Sky's hair, I slipped in and started moving towards them unnoticed taking advantage of the fact that Sky's anger had startled them.

"Am I the bitch now huh? You little dick Yuri. When you threatened to fuck me, I laughed at you, how do you think you would have put that tiny thing anywhere? He must look like a pussy when you fuck him huh Liam? This tiny dick stinky pussy."

Yuri grunted loudly, threw the gasoline can and stared at Sky.

"What little dick, feeling a tiny bit angry are you?" Sky mocked and turned his head and spat on the floor.

"Remember me vomit when you guys touched me? It's because I am gay and proud. I want my man to touch me and not by two closeted fucks. I am a man and want my man, not two limp tiny dicked junkies." Liam slapped Sky hard on his face again...."SHUT THE FUCK BITCH!!!"

"Only if you could fuck as hard as you can slap twink." Sky spat blood on the floor, I made a mental note to break their fingers. "You raped me and it felt like you were looking for keys down there." Sky started laughing. "Kill me before my man comes back because you bitches won't get a chance to stitch up after he is done with you." Liam came really close to Sky and pushed his face on his "I will kill you before he reaches his whore and he can come and fuck your burnt body... I will..."

"NOW" Shouted Sky and bit and caught Liam's nose.

He knew! Is the only thought that came to me as I attacked Yuri, kicking him as he landed face down and dislocating both his shoulders, breaking one of his knee in 30 seconds. It took him more time to process the pain and scream. Then I kicked his balls in and broke couple of his ribs with my knee while I broke the middle and index fingers of both his hands. I kicked his face in with a resounding crack, "That's for both my babies bitch."

Yuri wasn't able to scream and was gurgling and chocking in the background.

In the 45 seconds I spent with Yuri, Sky had bitten a chunk of Liam's nose off and was spitting it out of his mouth, smiling at a screaming Liam.

"Liam meet my Husband Gabriel, Gabs you know Liam!"

I punched that bastard in his throat and he started walking backwards holding his neck, I untied Sky and pointed to Rusty and then I punched him on the same spot again ensuring blunt trauma, he started making choking sounds and went down. "You liked choking him right motherfucker!" I said slowly saving my energy to beat the day lights off him.

I grabbed him by his hair and made him stand up and slapped him hard on the area behind the ears, the softest part of the head and his eyes lost focus. Another hard slap at the same spot and his ear started bleeding. He went down trying to figure out what hit him unable to make any sound because of his constricted throat.

I kicked him on his balls, one at a time, very proud of myself for buying and wearing my caterpillar shoes, money well spent I thought and sneered at Liam. "That's for touching my Sky with your filthy hands."

I held each of his hands one at a time in full grip with my hand just below the wrist, bent it and pushed the knuckles down into his elbow and lifted it with my other arm and pushed it upwards ripping his wrist right off with violent and satisfying crack.

His eyes went wide and kept staring at me. "You shouldn't have touched my man with those filthy hands but I want to thank you for bringing him here that night." I kicked him on the side of his face and he dropped sideways to the floor just when the sirens started blaring in the distance.

1 minute and 50 seconds, you are getting sloppy and chatty private, I told myself before I ran outside to my boys.

Sky was holding on to Rusty when I reached and hugged them, kissing their heads. Rusty was awake with his eyes open but in shock and scared. "Are you guys hurt?" I checked both of them methodically. Sky had a large welt on his neck, swollen cheeks and a bloody lip but otherwise he was okay.

"He tased us and they brought us here and threatened to burn us alive."

"You were on fire with him in there, I swear I want to throw you down and take you here with these cops watching, I am so hot for you right now."

"Ya and how do you think I am feeling when you went full ninja at their asses, the bone snap I could hear from here. Man of your words aren't you, broke both their hands. Will they survive?"

"Ya totally, I ensured they live through this pain for a long time, both will need help to wipe their fucking asses, if they even do that, the way they smell. How did you know?"

"I know my man, he had to come back for that last kiss and his wallet, I had given you 6 minutes, you took 8, you are getting sloppy Private. Hope you take longer in other drills too?" He smiled and I kissed his cheek. We were allowed a quick shower and change of clothes after they took pictures and gave Sky first aid. Rusty was taken to the vet by the fur baby ambulance then we had to go to the station and hospital later.

Sky took his time to get ready, I raised my eyebrow when he finally came down, "For tonight I cleaned myself... uh... intimately, never know!" and he winked at me. I would have attacked him if the two uniforms weren't waiting and smirking at us not hearing the words but sensing the way I was looking at Sky.

Detective Hale hugged us both at the station forgetting to be his usual professional self and took a little bit too long to process Liam and Yuri. Just a little bit.

I was reminded by everybody I met that evening, the paramedics, the police, Detective Hale and now the hospital people that biting a known rapist, druggie and homeless convict was a very bad idea for Sky. They prioritised to take Liam's blood samples for possible HIV and other infection first and did a RAT on Sky. He hid in my arms all the while, saying he was feeling stupid rather than a hot superhero for me. I kissed his head and held him to me, scared but trying not to act it.

Detective Hale walked up to us in the hospital waiting room, his usual pen and pad with him.

"Damn boys! You really beat the crap out of them. The big one, Liam has multiple fractures on both his wrists, concussion, one broken cervical and lacerated balls but he lives. And for some strange reason he is clean, so Sky though you were impossibly stupid, you are safe. Gabby, thank you for doing our job."

I sighed with relief and hugged Sky closer, "Actually Sir, Sky here did most of the protecting, I just huh... pushed them and they fell and broke a bunch of bones."

"Ya! I am sure they did, that Yuri was particularly clumsy, broke almost everything, the jaw, ribs, knee, fingers... And ankles."

"Ankles? That's on him Sir".

"So now that this is over, what is the situation with you two?" Detective Hale arched his eyebrows at my display of affection towards Sky.

"We are together Sir. We are getting married."

Detective Hale, whooped and hugged us one by one and kissed Sky's forehead. "I called it, I literally pushed this solider at you, good for you boys. And Gaby, you need to take care of this one here, no more biting other men huh Sky." He grabbed my arm and offered it to Sky. "This ones your chew toy now." and he laughed out loud on his own bad joke, we smiled politely.

"Actually Sir, I was on my way to get our rings when this happened. Can I quickly run to the store and pick them?" I started to leave.

"Nonsense! I will get them delivered here." He got his phone out and called someone.

"Martinez, Hoz you Man? And Susie and the boys? Kim and Susie are planning something this weekend, yep my place. No just get beer. Nope the game is a goner."

I gestured with my hands and ring finger for him to move on to discuss our rings.

"Ya, listen Man, do you have those... uhh... Gay couples rings? NO! The one that goes on the fingers, Man you Nasty! You do."

He winked at us and gave a thumbs up. "The sizes! What's your sizes?" We gave him the sizes which he relayed, "Why? What? You are holding it for someone, What for Man? These are my boys Ed... Who are you holding it for?... What influencer?"

"That's us, Alex, ask him if it's Alex? Tell him its for Sky and Gabriel." Sky interrupted him smiling ear to ear, his fear replaced with glee.

The rings got delivered to us, 2 platinum ring with a pattern of interweaved grape wines on it and our names embossed on the back 'Gabriel & Sky'.