Ch. 01 - Big Daddy

Story Info
My roommate and I kick it up a notch with his boyfriend.
2.1k words
4.6
19k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

Shane and I have been friends for ages. Grew up together, went to college together and now roommates living in an overpriced apartment scraping by in jobs that we don't exactly enjoy. We are both 25, gay, and while we will never be on the cover of a fitness magazine, we are fit. Shane and I have a love for one another that is more like brothers than anything else. We've played with each other from time to time but we both recognize that we will never be a long-term, romantic couple.

I haven't had much luck on the dating scene. Maybe I'm too picky but I just haven't found Mr. Right. I also haven't been looking all that hard either. I'd rather meet a guy for drinks and a hookup than try to cultivate a long-term relationship. So while I don't date much, I still get my needs met quite often.

Shane on the other hand has been seeing a guy for about six months. He has a hot, fit, sugar daddy that is twice our age. Sal and Shane seem to work very well together even with the 25 year age difference. Shane is always telling me about their sexual escapades with some of Sal's other daddy friends. He seems to really be into this guy and I'm happy for him although it does mean I have to give up some of my time with Shane.

One morning, Shane and I were having coffee on our postage stamp sized patio and were chatting about the upcoming weekend plans. He stopped for a minute then turned and asked "Sal and I were talking the other day and he was asking if you would ever want to join us for a threesome."

I was a little surprised at the statement. I have always thought that Sal was a good looking guy but had never really thought about anything with him since he and Shane were together. I paused for a minute and said "what do you think? Would you want to do a threesome with me?"

The corner of Shane's lip curled up and he had a sly look in his eye. "Yes, I would love to have you join us. I think that the three of us could have a lot of fun together."

I took a minute to think. "Make it happen then," was my reply.

Friday rolled around and it was time to get ready to head to Sal's. We both showered and cleaned out. I'm a total bottom and Shane is a verse bottom (another reason we could never work as a couple). We finished dressing and hopped in the car for Sal's. I had never been to his house but when we arrived, I was in awe. He has a sprawling two story house on about five acres of land. The landscaping was impeccable. You can tell Sal takes pride in having a beautiful home. It wasn't over the top by any means but definitely a place I would like to have at some point in the future.

We let ourselves in and found Sal wearing a bathrobe sitting on the back patio near the hot tub. He stood up and greeted both of us with a kiss and a hug. As he wrapped his arms around me, I could feel his half stiff cock rub on my leg. That immediately sent shock waves through my body. He was clearly not wearing anything under his robe. He got both of us a drink and our own robes. Shane and I went and stripped down in the guest room and joined Sal back on the patio.

We sat and talked, smoked some weed, and drank. It was a beautiful night and the robe was welcome as it was a little chilly. When the sun started to set, Sal suggested that we get in the hot tub to stay warm. I was pretty high and a little tipsy and was definitely down for some naked hot tub time. Whenever I smoke weed, I get really horny and tonight was no different. Sal stood up and took his robe off. This was the first time I could really see his muscle daddy body. Sal was just over six fee tall had just the perfect amount of chest hair, firm pecs, and sculpted arms. His treasure trail led to a well manscaped 7 1/2 inch cock with two large balls hanging low.

I stood up and instinctively walked over and ran my fingers through his chest hair. His cock jumped and was now at full attention. Shane and I took off our robes and the three of us got into the hot tub. Shane and I sat on either side of Sal just like good boys do. Sal took time making out with each of us while Shane and I explored Sal's body with our hands. Sal asked me to stand up. I did and my cock was just above the water line. He took my six inch cock in his mouth and started sucking me off like a pro. I can see why Shane is so smitten with him. Shane moved closer and started to play with my balls while Sal continued to work my shaft and head. I was in heaven.

There was no way I was going to finish yet so I pulled them both off and we focused our attention on Shane. I started sucking on his nipples and kissing him while Sal devoured Shane's cock. I had always admired Shane's cock. He had a little more length than me but I definitely had him beat on girth. I could tell that Sal knew just how to bring Shane all the best pleasures. We all started to get a bit warm in the hot tub and decided it was time to move inside.

We smoked a little more, grabbed another drink and went to Sal's bedroom. I'm pretty sure his bedroom is bigger than our entire apartment. There was a king size bed, a small sitting area and a gorgeous view from the floor to ceiling windows. Sal grabbed both Shane and I by the back of the head and brought us in for a hot three way kiss while I reached down and grabbed Sal's stiff cock. He pushed the top of my head down and I knew what he was wanting. I dropped to my knees and licked the sweet pre-cum from the tip of his uncut cock. I tried to take as much as I could but the length coupled with the coke bottle thickness left me really working to take him in.

After a minute, Sal pushed me onto the bed and had me on my hands and knees. Shane positioned himself in front of me and I started sucking on his cock again. Behind me, I could feel Sal spread my cheeks and bury his tongue deep in my hole. The scruff on his beard felt amazing rubbing on my sensitive hole. He stopped to spit on it a few times and that sent chills through me as I had Shane's cock in my mouth until my beard was rubbing on his balls. I was not expecting anything nearly this enjoyable but I was in heaven.

Sal backed off and I could hear a bottle open. I felt the chill of lube on my hole then his cock head pushing against me. I relaxed as much as I could and his head breached my hole. I moaned loudly on Shane's cock as Sal continue to push his thick cock deeper and deeper in me. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt his big balls slap against mine. He stopped and let me get used to the thickness. I was so stuffed and it felt amazing. Sal slowly started to pull out until just the tip remained. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto his cock quickly and started pounding my ass. I kept sucking on Shane as best I could while getting the pounding of my life from this daddy.

Shane pulled off and worked his way under me so he could suck on my cock. I grabbed the back of Shane's head and face fucked him hard until he had tears in his eyes. My ass and cock were being worked over so well. I told Sal I needed a little break and he quickly pulled out and left me gaping and feeling empty.

Sal flipped Shane onto his back and I held his legs up by his head while Sal slipped easily into Shane's waiting hole. Shane let out a low growl as his hole was stuffed full of Sal's cock. I leaned forward and kissed Sal then ran my tongue down his chest to nibble on his stiff nipples. He was glistening in sweat from the pounding he was giving to both of us. Shane and Sal were both getting really close to the edge. I told them I wanted to try something before we finished the night.

I laid on my back and asked Shane to start fucking me. I adjusted to his cock which was pretty easy after the horse cock that Sal has. We got into a rhythm and then Sal pushed Shane forward just a little so he could slip into Shane's ass. As Sal started fucking Shane, I could feel every thrust as Shane's cock worked my ass. Sal wrapped his arms around Shane and started pounding harder. We were all right on the edge. I reached down and grabbed my stiff and leaking cock. I wiped the pre-cum off and fed it to Shane and then started stroking my cock. It only took three strokes and I blew the biggest load ever all over my chest. One shot landed on my cheek.

This set off a chain reaction. As my ass tightened with my orgasm, Shane went over the edge and filled my insides. He kept pounding it into me as his cock drained in my ass. Sal pulled out of Shane and flipped him on his back next to me. We had this hunky daddy standing over us stroking his thick cock. Sal closed his eyes tightly and blew his load all over Shane and I. A big glob landed on Shane's lip and I rolled over and kissed him deeply as we both tasted Sal's sweet cream on our tongues.

Sal collapsed on us and we were a sticky mess of cum, sweat, and lube. Sal laid on his back and Shane and I were on either side. We both used his firm pecs as pillows and Sal ran his fingers through our hair. We all tried to catch our breath. Between the weed and alcohol, I started to drift off. The next thing I knew, the sun was coming through the window and I was laying in a big bed all alone. I grabbed my robe and walked to the kitchen.

Sal and Shane were having coffee and both looked up and smiled when I walked in. "How are you today?" Sal asked.

"I'm doing great! Last night was so much fun. I never expected to have such a wild night. Thank you!" I said.

Sal responded "Glad that you had a good time. I know that I had a great time as well." Shane was nodding his head in agreement as he was eating a cranberry muffin.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and a muffin and joined them. We chatted for a little more. I had a few errands that I needed to take care of so I couldn't stay much longer but enjoyed the company. After I got dressed, Sal stopped me before I left and told me that he has a group of friends that get together once a month and said that I would be a great addition to the group. They get together for drinks and sometimes have a little fun.

I looked at Shane and he gave me a little sideways smile and said "I've met many of them and I would agree. They would love to get their hands on you." Shane must have been sharing my slutty stories with Sal and I loved it.

"Well then, I'm down! Just tell me where and when."

Sal said, "I'll get the details to Shane. I think we need to find a time when all my friends are available and have you two join us. It will be a great time."

"Perfect. Until next time." I grabbed my stuff and kissed them both as I left Sal's house with a smile plastered on my face.

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers