Barstow - Plan B: On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Steve. Is it going to be like this the entire way?"

"Mmmm... I don't know, Jax. We had a stop planned at a nudist park west of Tulsa. If we get on the road, oh, about eight tomorrow morning, all four of us can relax in the sun from a little after noon on. Another couple Cyan and I know might meet us there, but since it's a Friday they weren't sure if both could get the afternoon off."

"You play with them?"

"Sometimes. But it's a regular nudist park where they don't allow sex out in the open. We book a room closer to Tulsa when they're up for it. They have rental cabins at the park, but they're not nearly as comfortable as a real hotel."

"Have you reserved a room for tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, it was the next overnight on the itinerary anyway. Didn't really figure on playtime, it's just a nice place to stay after an afternoon at Oaklake. Oh... thanks for making me think about it. When I get back to the room I'll give the hotel a call and see if they can upgrade us to a two-king suite."

"We don't need that, Steve. Em and I are more than... gawd... really loving sharing a bed with you and Cyan."

"We can still do that, but if any of us wanted to stretch out and sleep in comfort, it gives us the space. Besides... and don't be offended, please... I'd like some alone time with Emily that way. We've been having loads of sexy fun, but somewhere in there has to be some lovin' time."

"No offense taken. In fact, I was thinking about the same with Cyan. She's really nice. I'd sure like some quiet lovemaking with her, as well."

"It's a deal, then."

"Sure is."

"But if Lane and Jen make it and are up for playtime, we might have to play musical beds."

"That's the other couple, right?"

"Right."

"Okay. We'll play it by... ohgawd. Don't go there, Steve!" he chuckles.

"You know we're an item when you start anticipating my silliness, Jax."

"Funny. We are an item. What are we going to do if Em and I find jobs far away?"

"Good question. Technically speaking, Cyan and I and the dogs can be anywhere. Well, anywhere where we can afford the housing. That's what put us in Taylorville. Cheap houses, close enough to a big city for decent shopping, but far enough away to make daily commuting a hassle."

"What if we went in together on something?"

"You're talking about getting married, basically."

"Am I?"

"Yep. Nice to know it's on the table."

"What big city?"

"Springfield."

"Gawd! The capital! There have to be jobs for us there!"

"Well, that depends on the administration. An awful lot of Illinois' government function is in Chicago. But it certainly is something to consider. Also, there's Bloomington. A couple of national insurance companies are headquartered there. Not commute distance from Taylorville, but if you were to land there it would be an easy move for us, and we could easily deal with weekend visits until then."

"Wow. Sure are going to have something to talk about in the car tomorrow. What do you think the girls will say?"

"Oh, they'll be on it like a duck on a junebug. They love us, Jackson. We love them. We seem to function as a team. For just meeting three days ago, it's bizarre, isn't it?"

"It is. Oh, there we go. Finally. You have the poop bag, right?"

Steve reaches to the waistband of his shorts for the cleanup baggie and hands it to Jackson. They turn around to head back to the room and find a trashcan along the way.

On opening the door to the room they find Cyan and Emily propped up on pillows against the headboard, leaning into each other.

Steve has to needle them. "Finished smoking your cigarettes, ladies? You know this is a non-smoking room, right?"

Both of them throw a pillow at him. Solomon scrambles out of the line of fire.

"You can be so silly, Steven!" Cyan scolds.

"Besides!" Em protests. "You guys got off doing us at the Cadillacs! It was our turn! We were going to send you guys postcards, 'Wishing you were here," or something like that!"

They giggle.

"Sol do okay?" Cyan asks. "Seemed to take a while."

Steve answers, "It did. Emily? You didn't sneak him any leftovers from lunch today, right?"

"Nope."

"Okay. Then he's stopped up a bit from all the time in the crate. We'll try to be more diligent about a potty stop tomorrow between here and Oaklake."

Cyan interrupts, "Speaking of Oaklake, I got a text from Jen. Lane has to work late and can't make it. They send their regrets."

"Just as well. Jen would get on my case especially, about violating 'Rule #2' with these guys."

"You love me, Steven?"

"Sure as hell do, Em. Sweetie, the four of us have not only broken 'Rule #2', we've taken it out of its protective casing and stomped the shit out of it."

"Jackson? What about you?" Em asks.

"Uh huh. He's right. Cyan? I love you. Em? I love you."

Steve recalls the chat while walking the dog, "Em? Cyan? Jax and I have already discussed the possibility of buying a house together wherever you guys end up with your jobs."

The girls leap out of the bed to hug their men, tripping over each other laughing in their difficulty in figuring out which of their lovers to hug first.

"But... we'll still play, right?" Em sort of pouts.

"Absoposalutely!" Steve chuckles.

Em breaks her pout -- which was fake, anyway -- with, "Goody! When can I have Rob again?"

"Oh, sister!" Cyan cackles.

Everybody cracks up.

Steve brings everyone down to earth, "Nobody exchanged contact information with them."

"(I have it. Sally gave it to me,)" Emily sheepishly admits.

"Gawd! You dirty girl!" Cyan laughs. "I love it!"

Jax and Steve are chuckling and shaking their heads.

=====

There is plenty of moaning and groaning -- not of the sexy kind -- to be had as Steve pushes everybody out of bed for an earlier start this day.

"Guys?" he chides. "Really. If you want to enjoy at least a little time relaxing in the sun this afternoon, we need to get a move on."

"Breakfast here?" Em inquires.

"No. Denny's down the street."

"I'm good with that. This is a smaller hotel. The breakfast room didn't look all that enticing. What do you suggest for apparel 'tween now and then?"

"Full casual. You haven't worn that silly tee you bought in Hackberry yet. That'll work."

"Steve?" Cyan summons. "What about me?"

"You washed your flirty cotton dress, yes?"

"Yep."

"That'll work fine for today. We'll have you two do a bend-over test before leaving."

"Steven!" they laugh in unison. Cyan won the race to slap at him first.

The ladies dress, primp and gather their things for departure. Jackson has just stepped back into the room with Solomon in tow.

"All set here," he declares. "You guys ready?"

They are. Steve already loaded most everything into the SUV. He's trying to hide getting a little misty-eyed that the four of them are functioning so well as a unit.

Out at the car, the girls and Jax are reaching for the doors, but Em and Cyan pause before climbing in. Steve is just stepping off the sidewalk in front of their room.

"(Now!)" Emily whispers and giggles. They turn around and bend over in unison.

Steve guffaws, "Perfect! Oo! A little bit of pussy, too! You both pass inspection!"

Everybody gets a great laugh.

"We'll be careful at the restaurant, dear," Cyan advises. "Won't guarantee anywhere else, though!"

"Threat, or a promise?" Steve fires back.

"Is that a dare?" Em chuckles.

"Uh... could be."

Everyone grins and shakes their heads getting into the car.

Breakfast is a quick one. Steve doesn't linger over his pancakes and coffee, although he'd like to. Another time.

Back in the car, they set off for their next eastbound leg.

"You gonna stop for gas?" Cyan queries.

"Yeah. Looks like around Elk City."

"Isn't gas cheaper in Texas?"

"By pennies. But if we top-off here, we'll get to Oaklake on fumes."

"Okay."

Jax asks, "You guys worry gas prices, Steve?"

"A little. Most of the time it's sort of a game. But you didn't notice the prices in Needles? Ridiculous. Nearly double what I paid to fill up in Kingman Wednesday morning."

"Oh, geez. We didn't plan for that. We were figuring on Needles as our gas stop."

"Experience can be a hard teacher sometimes. Westbound, people frequently blow-off Kingman and then get surprised there's little chance to buy gas before crossing into California on I-40. They sort of have to decide Kingman, or veer off-route in Needles to cross back over into Arizona to avoid being gouged. The difference for us would have been about $70."

"Wow!"

Emily gently lays her hand on Cyan's shoulder. Cyan reaches back to confirm the touch and they exchange glances and smiles.

"Jax?" Cyan softly prompts. "Swap seats with me, please."

"Huh? Okay. Whatever."

Jackson is nearly six feet tall, so there's a lot of contorting to execute this little move. Cyan figures out that by having Em sit in Jax's lap for a moment, she can recline the seat all the way back for a smoother exchange.

With everybody resettled, Steve is wondering what the plan is in the back seat. The light bulb in his head goes on after Cyan kicks his seat a couple of times in the shifting around, and he pulls his visor down for the mirror view.

Uh huh. The girls are naked. Again. Steve grins to himself that his request for the easy on/off attire for them could have been a setup for something like this. The two are embracing, kissing, and lovingly fondling each other's genitals.

"Steve?" Emily softly calls. "You intended this, didn't you?"

He grins his big, "Oh? Who? Me?" evil grin.

"Thought so. Fuck. Just fuck. You are so sexy! Cyan? Let me flip around."

Steve points to the passenger side visor for Jax, inviting him to do the same, pulling it down for a mirror view of the backseat. Jackson smiles in immense satisfaction as he watches his wife and Steve's wife take each other in a fluid 69.

Well, as fluid as it can be in a big car's backseat.

"Ow!" Cyan cries, breaking her cunnilingus on Emily.

"You okay?" Em asks.

"Yeah. Might leave a bruise, though."

"Guys?" Steve calls. "You can tuck those seatbelt buckles in between the cushions."

"Now you tell us," Cyan smirks.

Steve returns, "I thought Jax showed you that when you two were fucking back there the other day."

"I did," Jackson confirms.

"Sort of got lost in the... uh... 'urgency', Steven."

Steven shakes his head.

"Cyan?" Jax inquires.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have you after Em and you are done?"

"Sure."

Steve calls, "Jax?"

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna drive after the gas stop. It's my turn to be with the girls in the back seat."

"Really? This thing is like seventeen times bigger than my Honda was."

"You'll survive. Besides, I'd like to get some before the nudist park. Remember? Naked, yes, but no sex there. Don't want to be running around with a boner all afternoon."

Jackson sighs and rolls his eyes. The girls are giggling at the guys' nonsense.

"Okay. Fine. That means I'll be driving to wherever it is we're going."

"That's what the nav system is for. Already have the route programmed. More of Old 66 after we leave O' City. It parallels the turnpike."

"Good enough."

=====

"Everybody? Clothes! Gas stop!"

"What a fuckin' pain, Steve," Jax complains. "More tonight, sweetie," as he tenders a lingering kiss with Cyan after breaking their coitus. "Steve says we can have our own bed."

"Steve?" Emily is slightly confused. "Does that mean you and I alone in a bed?"

"Unless we find somebody else to play with."

"I'd like that. The alone thing. It's been pretty intense the past three days."

"That's the idea. But you know what? Some alone time would be really good, but I have a hunch it'll be all four of us seeking our comforts together before the night's over. Jax, I'm still thinking about it."

"Really? Awesome! I love you, too, Steve."

"Likewise, Jackson. Everybody dressed?"

"Yes, dear."

"Yes, sweetie. Such as it is," Em giggles.

"I guess. I'm still gonna drive, right?" Jax inquires.

"Yep. You guys get something to snack on. They have a casual café at the resort, so that's an option for a late lunch."

Steve pulls the SUV up to a pump and everybody struggles a little with the doors against a warm breeze.

"Was this in the forecast?" Cyan asks.

Steve answers, "I didn't look. You guys go take care of business. You have your purse?"

"Yes."

"Please use the card, sweetheart."

"Okay."

"Oh, shit!" Steve laughs as he leers at the ladies as they walk towards the store. The breeze gusted, lifting both their short dresses and putting plenty of fine ass cheek on display.

"Hey Jax."

Jackson is hanging around with Steve while he fills the tank.

"Yeah?"

"Go inside and get something for yourself. I know the girls felt that little tickle on their butts. Tell 'em to not guard their skirts as they come back out. If all goes to plan..."

"Everybody gets to see pussy," Jax snickers. "'Accidentally'. Got it."

Steve finishes at the pump and leans against the hood waiting for the show as the ladies return. Jackson is first back.

"I let 'em know, Steve. They're with the program. Cyan said you guys have done this before, and she told Em they have to do it so they appear surprised. Besides, I'm here to watch, too!"

A pair of evidently local young guys just pulled up to the pump behind Steve's SUV in an older pickup truck. They don't know yet that it was great timing on their part.

"(Here they come, Steve!)" Jax loud-whispers.

Em and Cyan push through the doors carrying their snacks and drinks, and start towards the pump area. Right on cue a stiff gust catches their hems. The fabric on both flaps around a little showing lots of upper thigh, and the boys in the pickup start to gawk. Jax and Steve chuckle, knowing what's going through their minds.

The wind settles down for a couple of seconds, and then whoosh! A healthy sustained gust catches both girls' skirts and lifts the hems up to their navels, plastering the folded skirts against their stomachs! They continue to walk towards us and the car without missing a beat.

The local boys hoot, holler and whistle. The girls are wearing subtle grins in knowing they're putting on a show. Jax and Steve direct fake scowls at the young men. The boys back off.

Cyan opens the right-front door, places their purchases on the seat but neither get in.

"Guys? We have to walk Solomon," Em announces, nodding to the grassy area east of the station parking lot. Cyan fetches the leash as Em retrieves Sol from his crate.

"Okay," Steve confirms. "I'll clear the pump area and park the car over there."

This was the plan discussed last night, but they're up to something. Uh huh. They're letting their dresses flap in the breeze, continuing to tease their combined audience with flashes of butt cheek on each wind gust as they saunter towards the grass with Solomon. The young men seem unable to enjoy the show without cat-calls and whistling.

Steve parks the car and gets out to approach the girls.

"Okay you two. You're up to something. Spill."

"You saw those guys leering at us, right?" Cyan tells.

"Well, yeah. They aren't exactly subtle about it."

"They're cute," Em adds.

"No. You're not."

"We are," Cyan chuckles.

"I thought we wanted some quiet time."

Em replies, "Tonight. Since there's no playing at... what is it? Oakwood? Oakdale? Oak something, Cy and I thought we'd score a couple of locals. It's their lucky day."

Steve looks at Cyan, who offers a confirming nod and silly smile, and walks across the lot in the direction of the gas pumps, the gusty breeze visibly lifting the front of her skirt. Bad! Bad Cyan! No biscuit!

Steve takes a deep breath and sighs to Emily, "Okay. Where?"

"Back seat. Our working hunch is that neither will last two minutes. It's gonna be a dump 'n' run. That is, if they're up to the challenge."

"Jeff in Seligman, but in reverse."

"Oo! How perceptive of you!" she giggles. "You gonna watch?"

"May as well. Jax?"

Jackson was on the other side of the SUV. He didn't hear the exchange over the wind noise.

"What's up? We ready to go?"

"No. The girls want to fuck those two guys. We're invited to watch."

"Really? For being assholes?" Jax shakes his head wide-eyed in wonderment. "Do they know that?"

Steve glances over his shoulder, noticing Cyan walking back from the young men's pickup truck wearing an ear-to-ear evil grin, dress flapping in the breeze.

"They do now."

One of the young men is walking towards the group while his buddy moves the truck to a couple of spaces south of Steve's SUV. He's wearing a puzzled expression.

He addresses Cyan as he steps toward the foursome, "You're both so pretty. Your pussies are sooooo fine. But are you fuckin' serious?"

"As a heart attack. Let's wait for your friend."

The other guy sort of trots over. "What's the deal, really? You want to fuck us?"

"Uh huh," Em responds. Screened from the street by the SUV, she takes off her shirtdress. "Right here, right now. It's up to you to decide who wants who. I'm naked. Clock's ticking. Fuck me."

"Our guys watch," Cyan grins.

"Oh, I dunno. Gawd. This is weird," the driver complains.

"Yeah," his friend mumbles.

Steve jumps in, "Well, guys, it's not every day two very pretty ladies flash their pussies at you and ask you to screw them for free. She's nude for you. Take her."

"Are you their pimp?"

"Nope. I can't be a pimp if I'm not sellin' 'em."

Jackson is trying hard not to break out in laughter. The girls are really playing these guys, and Steve is joining the fun.

"Brody? I dunno. Too weird. How about you?"

"Melissa would kick me out if she found out."

"I ain't tellin'. You go ahead."

"Nuh uh. Let's get out of here, Jace! Sumthin's not right."

The guys all but break into a run to their truck, and after throwing it into reverse and squealing the tires, the driver puts it in gear and lays down two black streaks of rubber making their escape. Once they're out of sight...

Everyone is bent over in convulsive laughter.

"Oh my gawd, they were so precious!" Cyan exclaims.

Steve ponders, "Really? Were you guys actually going to take them?"

"We offered, didn't we?" Em grins as she recovers her shirt and lifts it over her head.

"But you didn't expect to. I get it."

"Yep. These guys get all macho and strut with their feathers in full display, but when the rubber hits the road... no pun, by the way, considering... somehow they can't back it up. Now if they were gentlemen in the first place and just appreciated the show without the crude caterwauling, they would have had us for sure."

"Yeah," Cyan adds. "They were cute."

"Back seat, huh?"

They both giggle.

"Okay. Speaking of back seat, Jackson, you have the helm." Steve tosses him the keys. "Who's first?"

"My turn with you, sweetheart," Cyan volunteers.

"And your turn it shall be. I guess I'll have to save 'it' for Em."

Emily grins.

"That's okay. Let's do it anyway."

"Hang on a second. I don't know if those two kids paid before we scared 'em off. Let me check inside. It was our fault, so the least we can do is keep 'em out of trouble with the store."

Em looks to Steve with those admiring eyes, "I said it before, Steve. You're a prince."

Everyone smiles in approval.

Stepping up to the counter, Steve asks, "Are those guys okay? Did they pay for their gas?"

The middle-age lady responds, "Yes. They pre-paid. Why?"

"Oh, we sort of scared 'em off. I wanted to cover it if they didn't."

She cracks a smile, "You did. Or your ladies did. I saw."