Barstow - Plan B: On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey? Plug 'Applebee's' into the GPS and see where they are. I think there are two on the east side, fairly close to our hotel."

"Okay. There you go!"

"Perfect. There's one only a couple of minutes away. Ladies? We played not as hard today. You guys still in the mood?"

"Not really," Em answers. "I'm hankerin' for cuddle time, Steve."

"Same here, dear," Cyan agrees.

"Okay, that's fine. My mind was going to the high tables in the bar area. Your dresses."

"Oh? For flashing pussy?" Emily grins. "Mmmm. Definite maybe."

"Obviously I'm fine with that in principle, but Applebee's is a little too family friendly. Dear? Search for a Friday's, please."

"Found one! Oh. It's back in Oklahoma City. You know, I heard somewhere they were closing a lot of stores."

"Oh yeah. Article a few months ago in the Wall Street Journal. I remember now. What do you guys want to do?"

"Applebee's is fine for me, sweetheart," Cyan confirms.

"Good here," Jax seconds.

"I'm not going to object," Em follows.

"Okay. Low table it is. We don't want any 'accidents', ladies, that you might have to back up with follow-through."

Cyan and Emily smirk and chuckle.

Steve follows the nav directions and pulls into the parking lot of the closest Applebee's.

"A little crowded, gang. We're not committed yet."

"It's fine, Steve," Jackson advises. "We'll be served sooner than we would be trying to find someplace else."

"You got it."

The cute hostess greets our foursome as they enter. "Welcome to Applebee's. Are you okay with a high table in the bar area? As you can see we're a little busy."

The girls grin at Steve. He sighs in resignation.

"That'll be fine. Thank you."

After being shown to their table, Steve scolds, whispering, "(Seriously. Please don't set us up for something by showing-off the goods. Not here. If you're still in the mood for stranger fun later, we'll find something more suitable.)"

"(Sweetie?)" Cyan mentions, "(You overlook that the Applebee's at home attracts a swinger crowd. Like we haven't found playfriends there?)"

"Not on Friday nights. And that's not here. Sorry."

Steve gets doleful, pouting stares from Cyan and Emily. He sighs again.

"You ladies and gentlemen ready?" asks the server who has approached the table, "I'm Janie, and I'll be your server tonight. Let's do the drinks first."

"Hi, Janie," greets Steve. "Yes we are. I'll have a tall Blue Moon. Ladies? Jax?"

The rest of the gang gives Janie their preferences.

"Janie?" Steve summons. "You're cute. You doing anything after you're off?"

Cyan and Em together, "Steven! And you told us to behave!" They both slap at him.

"Just kidding, Janie. You'd have to know the context."

"It's okay. Guys hit on me constantly," as she reflexively glances to Emily. "Nature of the business. I'll put these in and come back for your dinner orders."

"Thanks." Steve gives her a knowing nod.

Steve, Cyan, Jackson, and Emily sort of carry on with each other as the lovers they are, while waiting for their beverages. It draws side-eye from guests at the adjacent tables, but no matter, it's just them being them. Janie returns with their drinks and is seemingly amused by the repartée. Or something.

"Ready?" she asks.

The ladies and then the men place their orders, which Janie dutifully notes. Steve is himself amused in noticing her eyes are darting downward to places other than her order pad. She heads off to the terminal at the bar to put the order in.

"Girls? Really?" Steve scolds. "Flashing the server?"

Em chuckles, "Can't catch any fish if you don't bait the hook." Cyan just has a silly grin.

"I thought you guys wanted to take it easy this evening."

"Like we're going to pass up the opportunity? We caught a vibe."

"Well so did I. Doesn't mean you have to act on it."

"What? You don't like the idea that there's nothing for you and Jax in it? Sorry, Jackson."

"You're okay, sweetie. You know I like to watch you play with the ladies."

Steve pushes back, "How do you know that yet? You guys play for both teams. I'd do 'er if offered. Jax?"

"Yeah, me too."

"Anyway, it's all up to Janie at this point if we're reading this right."

"It's not our first time with this, guys," Cyan tells. "Prissy."

"Ohgawd, yeah! Last year. Priscilla. In Springfield," Steve softly laughs. "She kept us going half the night. But don't count your chickens just yet, guys."

Janie arrives with a full tray and passes the dishes around, with a little bit of assistance. She smiles at Cyan.

"Thank you," Steve offers.

"No problem. Everybody good?"

Nods all around.

"I'll check on you in a bit."

"Thanks."

Cyan grins at Steve.

"Means nothing!" he defends.

"We'll see about that," she pushes back.

"Eat your dinner," he huffs.

Jax and Em laugh at them as they start in on their own meals.

Dinner is a mixture of frowning glares and gleeful twitters as the girls and Jackson mull the possibility of a playtime pickup and Steve tries to bring them down to earth.

Janie presents the bill for their evening fare, and Steve retrieves his credit card from his wallet for her to pickup her next time by their table.

After their server returns with the slips for Steve's signature and the tip, Cyan glances over as he signs-off on the tab, riffling the papers to pull the customer copy. Cyan notices writing on it.

"Give me that!" as she grabs the slip. "Ohgawd! We were right, guys! '11:00' and a phone number! Oh. Look at the bottom," as she shows Steve the slip. "'Bi'." Cyan laughs, "We hit the jackpot."

Janie is off behind the bar at the terminal taking care of other business, but she glances over at the foursome with a big grin in reaction to their laughing to each other in self-congratulation of the apparent score.

Steve subtly smiles to her, acknowledging with a knowing nod.

He announces as they leave for the car, "Okay, everybody. Let's go check in. We have a few hours to kill, so aside from cleaning up, I'm open to ideas to while away the time. By the way, if I didn't tell you, I wasn't able to upgrade to two kings. Best they had for four was two queens."

"We'll survive," snickered Cyan.

The four climb in to find Solomon awakened from his nap.

"We'll walk you at the hotel, sweetie!" Em tells the puppy.

"Maybe we'll see something on the way," Jackson suggests. "This seems to be an entertainment district."

"Well that was quick!" Cyan points to a 'Hustler' storefront coming up on the left.

"Oh," responds Steve. "Hustler Hollywood. That's just an adult toystore. Vids, awful lingerie, toys... stuff like that. If you want to stop and browse, fine with me."

"Not really," Em sighs. "That stuff sort of bores us. Right, Jax."

"Yeah. That's for beginners. And it's usually more raunchy than romantic. Ugh."

"Gosh!" Steve chuckles. "No judgment there!"

"Some of the Hustler places have adult theaters, dear," Cyan mentions. "A place to play for an audience."

"Not the 'Hollywood' version. It's just a store."

"Oh. Okay."

"We'll search for something after checking in. Something randy? Or no?"

"I wouldn't mind a warm-up before Janie meets with us, Steve," Em says, with a bit of a smirk of intent.

"Okay. Since we've mentioned theaters, search for 'adult videos' on your phone and see what comes up. You've done it before, I'm sure."

"Yeah. Twice, and one was nasty. We tended to keep our play within our group. Okay. I found one. 'Midtown Adult Theater'. Looks like it's downtown."

"I dunno, Em," Jackson counters. "Those old downtown places are especially raunchy, and risky, too. I'd rather not."

"Yeah, Em and I talked about the risk of theaters a few days ago. Good enough," Steve responds.

=====

Steve parks the SUV in the hotel lot and everybody spills out.

"We're here. Em, you take care of Sol. We'll do a quick cleanup and prowl around for something. Everyone cool with that?"

Confirmation nods from the group.

"What do we wear, Steve?" Em asks.

"What you have on is still good. If you feel like you want to change into something fresh, long tees, just enough to cover, easy off and on. Cyan? I guess you'll want a tee instead of that dress."

"Okay."

Taking turns freshening-up, they discuss what to do next, what their next move is. Em's still feeling the need for light playtime as prelude to their late date with Janie.

"Find a quaint bar close to the hotel? No chain places," Cyan suggests. "Someplace with a pool table, maybe? Play some rotation?"

"Oh, a low-key bar sounds kinda fun, Cy," Em responds. "We've done eight-ball. What's 'rotation'?"

Steve answers, "You setup the rack in numerical order and sink the balls in that order. It's more fun for multiple players and gets a lot more game for your quarters. Sinking the correct ball is like ten times harder. And at this moment there's a huge incentive to play pool."

"Oh? What's that, Steve?" Jackson asks.

"You have to think about that, Jax? Their shirtdresses."

The realization is instant and everybody just cracks up.

"So evil, Steven." Em slaps at him. "But I'm game."

Back in the car and just looking around for something, they luckily and quickly stumble into a strip mall bar not too far from where they're staying.

Steve reads the sign, "Five and Goal."

"Sports bar, obviously. At least by the name. Gotta have a table or two," Jax points out.

"You got it!"

Steve pilots the SUV into the lot and they all hit the pavement.

"Hello ladies! Gentlemen!" as the pleasant woman behind the bar welcomes them. She's a middle-aged but still slender and attractive blonde; fairly busty and evidently enjoys showing them off, wearing a tank top barely covering things, and a pair of short shorts. "I see you're here to play pool."

"Huh? How'd you know?" Jackson replies.

"The shirts they're wearing as dresses to tease the guys. We do see that every once in a while. What's your pleasure?"

"Blue Moon," from Steve.

"Stella," Emily requests.

"Got an IPA on tap?" Jackson asks.

"Fat Tire okay?"

"Yep."

And Cyan, as usual, "Tonic and lime. Virgin."

The barkeep chuckles, "About the only thing around here that is, honey."

That cracks everybody up, including the bartender.

"Name's Darlene. If you guys need anything, let me know. You'll want to play the table in the back, away from the cameras. Don't be surprised if some of the guys here hit on you. Table area back there is also good for that, too. You can do it on the cushioned benches against the back wall without being seen."

"Well, I'm impressed, Darlene. Steve. Could I interest you in a round?"

"Shit yeah. You've got two very fine ladies attached to you. It ain't for having nuthin'! Backup'll be here in about an hour. I'll do you then. And your friend, too."

"Friendly place!" Jackson chuckles.

More laughter from all five.

"Steve?" Darlene motions to him to hang back while the others go toward the tables. "Do you want me to direct a couple of trustworthy guys your way for the girls? It seems like you're here to play, and not just pool."

"Good catch. That would be nice. You're a great lady."

"Thanks. You guys all do each other?"

"Uh huh."

"Awesome. Have fun. I'll be back with your drinks in a jiff."

Steve's head is spinning just a little at what seems to be playing-out here. Darlene is awfully forward in her immediate understanding of what the fourple is about.

Jackson, with Cyan's assist, has racked the balls and the three have their cue sticks in hand, ready to play. They're just waiting on Steve.

Steve arrives from his chat with Darlene. "Jax? You break. One of the girls next, then me. Cyan'll explain the rules. Go ahead, but I'm going to text Janie and let 'er know where we are."

"Okay!"

Steve fishes his phone out of his pocket along with the receipt slip from the restaurant. He texts:

"Janie. This is Steve and the gang. We're at Five and Goal on East 51st."

The response is startlingly quick.

"Good. You meet Darlene?"

"Yes"

"Perfect. Girlfriend. CU"

"Wow"

Steve is wide-eyed in surprise.

"What is the matter, Steven?"

"Just texted Janie to meet us here. Turns out Darlene is her girlfriend."

"No fuckin' way!" Emily blurts. Jax and Cyan are slack-jawed.

"Evidently."

Speaking of Darlene, she has a tray full of their drinks and has set it down on a small bar table.

"Darlene?"

"Steve?"

"I just texted Janie to meet us here."

"How in the fuck do you know Janie? You're not from here! Illinois, right?"

"Dumb luck. We've had a lot of that on this trip. We picked her up at work."

"I'm gonna whip her scrawny ass for that. Wanna watch?" Darlene laughs.

"Bring your toys to our hotel room. We have a double suite. What time are you off?"

"Midnight. Fuckin' shit. You are on!"

"Hey, Darlene!" the group hears a shout from up front at the bar. "What's it take to get a beer around here?"

Darlene fires back, "Hold your horses, Dougie. Makin' new friends."

"You gonna fuck 'em?"

"That's for me to know, kiddo. (I'd better get up there. Steve? I get you in a bit.)"

Steve chuckles to himself, then grabs for a cue stick and checks to see if it resembles straight. That's sometimes hard to find in a bar. He puts it down, sights down another, and sighs in the realization that the first one was better. "Oh, well," he sighs to himself, "Not going to win any tournament tonight."

"Steve?" Cyan summons. "You need to explain the scratch rule to Em. She just scratched her first shot. It's your turn."

Emily has retrieved the cue ball from the recovery pocket to hand to Steve.

"Oh, gawd! I didn't think about that. It's tougher with four players."

"Okay. How is it so tough, Steve?" Em inquires.

"Since we don't score, you have to undo a button or zipper each time you scratch."

"Uh... uh, Steve? I have no buttons."

"And therein lies the rub."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. Off."

Em giggles as she shucks her tee and hands it to Steve. "Okay. How long to I have to stay this way?"

"Nude? Until you complete your next shot. With four of us playing, that'll be sometime tomorrow."

"That's not fair! You and Jax have lots of buttons!"

"Them's the rules. We didn't make 'em."

"Oh yes you did! Cyan?!"

"He's right. Well, we did make them. About fifteen years ago. Steve, give me her shirt. I won't give in like you will."

"Cyan!!!" Em protests, and then breaks into laughter. "Okay, sister, just wait until you scratch!"

Two or three guys notice what's going on in the back of the pool table area, and leer and snicker.

One of 'em asks the bartender, "Darlene, you gonna let 'em do that?"

"Damn tootin' I am, Darrell. They are sexy. Good sexy. Don't see that much around here. As long as they don't fuck on the tables I'm okay with it."

"It's your place. Whatever."

It goes on like this all evening. Darlene graced both Steve and Jackson with quickies on her breaks, with promises of more later that night. There were a couple of times where Cyan and Emily scratched in the same player round and were nude at the same time. Darlene, true to her word, noticed this and discreetly told two of her younger regulars that the ladies at the back table were available if they were interested. They didn't hesitate.

"May we play the next game with the ladies?" one inquires on their approach.

"You may," Cyan answers, "but that's not why you're back here."

Steve and Jax take the cue sticks from the girls, who both recline on the long cushioned benches along the back wall. The two men drop trou and do what they came to do.

"Pull out?" one asks.

"Nope. In me," Emily softly requests. "The guys need to see us drip."

"Cool."

Each gentleman completes his mission in short order, offers a kiss of "Thanks!" and returns to the bar. No impromptu restroom sex in this establishment!

"You two are nuts," Steve shakes his head.

"Hi, guys!" as Janie walks in. She's wearing just a tee shirt, like Em and Cyan. "Oh. It looks like I missed something fun. Both of you two just nailed somebody."

The girls give her silly grins as they wipe the aftermath with bar napkins.

"You did," Steve answers. "Are you wearing that tee because they were earlier?"

"No. Darlene texted and thought it would be fun if I did the same. Here."

Janie bends over the pool table for a full view of ass and pussy.

"Okay. Nice. But you can't get all of this from a text."

"No. Watching you guys at the restaurant said everything. Girls? You are so nasty, flashing me like you did. How did you know?"

"'Cuz you were lookin' for it," Cyan chuckles. "Guys aren't the only ones who gaze at crotches hoping for a show. I'm Cyan, this is Emily, and this is Jackson. You of course know which guy is Steve."

"I do. Darlene said hotel."

Steve confirms, "Hilton Garden. Around the corner."

"Oh, nice. Too many guys want to take me to a by-the-hour fleabag."

"Not us. Stomping roaches isn't our idea of foreplay."

"Gawd! You're funny!" Everybody laughs with her.

"You pickup guys, obviously. You did say you were bi, but you were apparently intent on the girls earlier."

"There was a vibe. Not just the flashing. It felt good."

"Huh. That's what they said. We going to wait here for Darlene's shift to be over, or get up to the room to start this dance? You do know..."

"That Darlene did you two guys back here?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't take a mathematician with her. She fucks everybody."

"Hmm. Explains why she was so keen on our messing around. Business as usual, I guess."

"Yep. Let's go play. Your room number to send to Darlene?" Janie picks her phone out of her purse.

"509. Top floor."

"Okay. Done. I'll follow you."

"Guys? Grab your dresses and let's go."

Steve steps up to the counter to take care of the tab on the way out. As Darlene hands him his card back, she grabs his placket and pulls him over the counter for a big kiss. The barflies hoot and holler.

"That was quite a taste of you earlier, Steven. You're one helluva fuck. The girls can play with Janie all they want tonight. I get your ass!"

Steve laughs, "You are on, sister. Janie sent the room info, right?"

"Yep. 509 at the Garden. Don't let her get too much of you, okay?"

"Oh, there's plenty to go around."

"Fuckin' shit, you are sexy! Damn!"

Steve reaches into Darlene's top to pinch a nipple. She laughs and the crowd whistles and hoots again. Steve steps lively out the door to catch up with the waiting crew.

=====

The foursome and Janie are gathered in the hotel lobby. Janie has a small overnight bag in addition to her purse. She's clearly organized for playtime.

Noting the satchel, Cyan challenges her, with a smile, "You fuck around a lot, don't you?"

She chuckles, "Yeah, I do. Why not?"

"Oh, I dunno. I'd say 'cause of Darlene, but apparently you two are birds of a feather."

Right about that moment, Janie's phone dings with a text alert. She pulls it out of her purse, looks at it, and breaks into hard laughter.

"Okay, you guys will love this. It's from Darlene. 'Fuck off, bitch. Steve is MINE, got it?' You have a fan club, Steven."

"Apparently," he snickers. "She sort of made that clear as we were leaving."

They step to the elevators, and Jax presses '5'. The doors open and they get in.

"Ladies? You know what to do," Steve directs.

Em and Cyan pull off their shirtdresses and hand them to Jackson.

"Janie?" Emily suggests. "You too."

Janie sets her bag down, strips off her tee, and gives it to Jax as well.