Barstow - Plan B: On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, but why?"

"We're all about nudity on this road trip. Naked is good."

"What happens when... oh, we're here."

The doors open and they step out.

Em whispers, "(You walk nude down the hall with us.)"

"(What if?)"

"(Somebody sees you? Even better.)"

"(You guys play hard.)"

Steve quips, "(We do. We also play when we're soft.)"

The girls and Jax know when to smother their laughter when Steven cracks a funny, but Janie is too surprised by Steve's wacky humor and bursts into loud laughter. They hear a door open ahead of them and notice a head poke out to see what the commotion is about.

The middle-aged, slightly overweight man is wide-eyed at the scene, but he smiles. Big smile. Really big smile, especially as he steps out into the hallway more or less blocking their path. He is also nude, his penis is decidedly erect, and he reaches for the wank, leering at the three naked beauties in front of him.

Cyan steps forward to him, "(Let's take care of that the right way. Guys, leave the door unlatched for me. Should only be a couple of minutes.)"

She takes the interloper by the hand and quietly leads him back into his room, shutting the door behind them.

Jamie is stunned. "(She goin' to fuck 'im? Just like that?)"

"(Just like that,)" Steve answers as he opens their door. "(Wait until we're inside and I'll clue you in.)"

Everybody inside save Cyan, Steve starts to quietly explain, "I'm sure you've figured out that we're swingers, Janie. Yeah, I know. 'Duh.' My wife is a master tactician in situations like this."

"She is. Trust me," Emily interrupts.

Steve continues, "Her special skill in the swinging world is defusing problematic sexual situations. If we had resisted this guy, it could've gotten loud and disruptive, and given the hour we'd all be tossed out. It's easier to just get him off as quickly as possible to sate him and we all go on our way."

"Does it have to be a fuck?"

"Usually. Hang on. Jax? Welcome Janie to our bedroom, please. Anyway, it gets the quickest results for most guys in a state of 'urgency'. When you came to the back pool table area tonight, you noticed that the girls had just been fucked."

"Well, duh. They were dripping cum out their twats."

Jackson has stripped and is embracing Janie from behind, rubbing his firm cock in her butt crack. She purrs in acceptance. He lowers her to a bed for a gentle, cuddling intercourse as an appetizer. Rowdy comes later.

"Darlene sent a couple of guys from the bar at our request. Em, how long did it take?"

"Three minutes of pumping, max. It was crazy fun, though! Steve? Me!"

Steve removes his clothing to meet Em's request.

About that time the door opens and Cyan steps in. There's a rivulet of semen creeping down her thigh.

"Successful!" she announces. "He came a lot. I need to clean up. Jax? Don't cum in Janie, please. At least not yet. And you too, Steven. I'd like the three of us to enjoy each other without tasting you guys."

Jax responds, "Okay. But don't take too long. Not with Darlene figuring on putting her meathooks into Steve."

Cyan removes her shoes and steps into the bathroom for her shower and douche. Each of our playing couples, Steve and Em, and Jax and Janie, are embraced in a comfortable coitus. Jax and Janie are enjoying the carnal excitement of sex with a stranger, Steve and Em are as one, bonded out of a deepening love.

Cyan steps out of the bathroom still toweling-off her hair when there is a soft tapping at the door. They are expecting Darlene right about this time, so with the others somewhat preoccupied, Cyan steps to the door making no attempt to cover-up as she opens it.

"(Hi,)" Darlene whispers in greeting, giving Cyan the up-and-down. "(Nice!)"

"(Hi. Come in.)"

Cyan softly closes the door. "Uh... a toolbox?" she asks, puzzled.

"Toys. Cyan, right?"

"Right. You can set it over there," nodding towards the TV credenza. "Janie shared your message with us. You guys are a hoot. "

"So are you. Do you?"

"What? Play with girls?"

"Yeah."

"Good. But I want your Steven first. He was so close..."

"Lemme guess. So close to finishing you off in the bar."

"Uh huh. He's a great..."

"Fuck? Don't I know it! Steven?" Cyan mock-announces, "You have a visitor."

The fucking couples crack up.

"Darlene?" Steve asks from underneath Emily. "Why are you dressed? Well, barely, but still."

"Just got here! Give me a fuckin' chance, guy!"

"Guys? Should we make her do it? Like you guys did?"

"Do what, Steve?" she rebuffs.

Janie answers, "Naked. First floor elevator lobby to their room. What a rush!"

Jackson chuckles. He's on top now, thrusting gently into Janie.

"Shit yeah!" Emily cackles. "Well, maybe not now." She pauses. "I know! Cy? Hand 'er the ice bucket."

"Gawd," Darlene smirks as she strips. "That's such a cliché."

"Hey, sis," Janie kinda scolds. "When was the last time you did it, n'huh?"

"Whadda ya' mean?"

"Every time we play like that, it's you makin' me do it!"

Steven and Em snicker at their little lovers' tiff.

"Darlene?" Steven interrupts, "It's sounds like we're turning the tables here. Cyan? Give 'er the bucket and show 'er the door. Dar, get your naked ass out there. Don't make me get up. (Right, lover?)"

"(Right. You're so bad, Stevie!)" Em giggles. "(But don't you want to watch her do it? Those knockers of hers should be a fun show!)"

"(Hmm. Okay. I have an idea. You can help.)"

"Uh oh," Jax joins in. "Sounds like Steve's getting creative again."

"(Is that a problem?)" Janie asks.

"(Not at all. He's just a goofball with the sex play.)"

"(Like his 'hard' joke?)"

"(Oh, that was just the tip...)"

"(...of the iceberg?)"

"(Or somethin',)" he grins.

Janie chuckles, "(You guys are just awful!)"

Emily climbs off of her cowgirl fuck with Steven. They rise from the bed, and Steven gently takes her hand, leading her to the door.

Steve requests, "Cyan, you hold the door after we open it. Don't want any accidents."

"Like leaving the three of you two locked out in the hallway? Don't tempt me," she snickers.

"Cyan..."

"Oh, you're okay," she grins.

Steve so-quietly opens the door, poking his head into the hallway to check on progress. He catches Darlene on her way back to their room. He smiles in seeing that she knows the drill, not covering anything "interesting" with the ice bucket.

"(On her way. Watch,)" he whispers to Emily. She leans out for the view, too.

"(Oo. They jiggle and sway so nicely! I wish...)"

"(No you don't. You are absolutely perfect.)"

"(Thank you, lover.)"

"(You're welcome. Let's step out. Get ready to intercept the bucket.)"

"(Okay...)"

"(Then watch.)"

Darlene is a within arms reach and Em grabs the bucket out of her hands. Steve steps forward and stops Darlene, places a hand on each boob, gives 'em a couple of good squeezes, then quickly flips her around.

"(Grab your knees!)" he orders.

"(Shit! In the hallway?)"

"(Yes.)"

"(Oh gawd!)" she gasps.

Steve impales Darlene from behind and starts to furiously thrust, grinning from ear-to-ear.

Em and Cyan are doing everything they can to suppress their laughter watching Darlene's pendulous breasts all but slap her in the face.

Oops! They hear a lock unlatch two or three doors away, and everybody dashes into the room. Close call!

Darlene is giddy, "Ohgawd. I love it! You play hard!"

The rest of the crew glance around at each other and just laugh.

"Did I say something that funny?"

"I'll tell you later, Dar," Janie chuckles. "These guys are a mess!"

Cyan asks Darlene, "Need a shower before we get into it?"

"Nope. Took a quick one at home."

"Then let's do it. You did say Steve's first."

"I did. But I ain't turnin' you down. Emily? You, too."

"Can I join? I want some girl stuff, too!" Janie complains.

Janie pushes Jax aside as he chuckles at it all, and she jumps to the other bed. The four girls jockey for position with each other into a mass of beautiful bodies. Steve joins Jax on the other bed, and they hug and fondle each other while watching the ladies play.

"Well SHIT!" Darlene exclaims as she notices the guys' intimate touching. "You guys... shit!... do everybody! Gawd!"

Em reassures, "That's just within the four of us, Dar. Steve doesn't touch guys outside of what we have together. He and Jax have come to love each other almost as much as they love Cyan and me. It's a mutual admiration and respect."

Darlene settles down a little, "You guys hit me as really sexy when you walked into my place tonight. It's an especially loving sexy, isn't it?"

"Uh huh."

"No wonder it felt so different."

The rest of the evening... well, early morning now... sees each of the sextet jumping from bed to bed, doing their best to not be too vocal in their numerous orgasmic releases. The intensity is thick in their serious play. Darlene has a great time with Steven, and by the time everybody has worn themselves out, both of the men have had intercourse with all of the ladies.

As promised, during the play Dar reached into her toy stash for a mild flail with which to "punish" Janie for her transgression in picking-up the fourple at her place of employ, now that the truth came out. So, so naughty, Janie. You shouldn't fuck the customers. Her reddened butt was appreciated by all, especially her.

Darlene and Janie tender their goodbyes around 4:30 a.m. or so, exchanging promises to get together like this again. Steve also promised to find another nice hotel, but one that had suites with two kings rather than queen beds. There were a couple of giddy mishaps, with various players falling off during the action.

Sleep came easily to our foursome, played out and most definitely satisfied. Steve and Em, and Cyan and Jackson, each had their loving time in the separate beds.

=====

Jax is first to blink awake. He glances at the clock.

"Oh, shit, guys! It's 10:20! We missed breakfast!"

Steve sort of groans and rolls over, Em protesting as he releases his tender grip of a breast during their cuddling sleep.

"Maybe not, but we'll have to be quick. I thought I saw that the cutoff is eleven on weekends. We don't have to eat here if we can't make it."

"Worth trying, dear," Cyan offers. "C'mon, Em. We can do a quick shower together."

"You guys didn't have enough last night?" Jackson laughs.

"Just gonna wash each other this time. But to answer your question, a big fat 'NO!' We were having a really good time. I didn't want it to stop."

"Yeah, it was great!" Steve agrees. "Okay, let's do it, everybody. Jax and I will wash up at the sink. Oh! Solomon!"

The puppy looks up at Steve with sad eyes, thinking he had been a bad dog for soiling his crate.

"You're a good boy, Sol. Not your fault. We'll get you fixed up!"

The puppy certainly may not understand the words, but the tenor of the kind voice and the gentle touch is understood as Steve lifts him out of his kennel, and Sol rewards Steve with doggie kisses. Jackson swoops in to take care of the pad and clean the crate.

Everybody moved quick enough to make it to the hotel restaurant with ten minutes to spare. There's a palpable spring in their step, which makes the hostess smile as they approach her station.

"Good morning. Four?" she greets the group.

"At last count," Steve jokes. "Breakfast okay?"

The hostess nods and smiles in acknowledgement, swapping the lunch menus she had in her hand for the breakfast version.

Everyone seated and coffee served, Emily asks, "Not that I have any say about it, but what's today's plan?"

Steve sort of glares at her, "First of all, you do have a say about it, and second, our room reservations tonight are in Columbia."

"Missouri?" Jax puzzles. "Columbia's not on 66."

"No, it's not. The remnants of 66 barely exist in Missouri. I-44 was built over most of the alignments. We'll be taking sort of a diagonal route through Jeff City. Besides, that way we get to bypass St. Louis. It's a straighter route to home; fewer miles and a lot less traffic, just a little more time."

"Play opportunities, Stevie?" Emily asks. "Kinda doesn't sound like it."

"You're right. We know of a place close to the Iowa state line and I'd love for us to spend time there, but it's way, way off our route. Maybe another time. However..."

"Oh? There's something else?"

"Uh huh. In Columbia. There's an adult bookstore and theater Cyan and I have played at. Small, but not yucky like the old downtown theaters can be. I have a nagging sense we avoided a disaster yesterday by not doing that one. No matter."

"I guess we give it a try. Jax? You and me in the back seat when we leave here. Okay?"

"Sounds good, Em. You okay to swap with Cy at the gas stop?"

"It's a plan. I love you guys. What time are we going to be home tomorrow, Steven?"

"I'm guessing four or five o'clock. Unless..."

"I see that grin. Unless what?"

"Oh, I know a couple of places on the way where you and Cyan can flash trains."

"Gawd, Steven! You are just awful ! You, sir, are on!" She laughs, and leaps around the table for a big hug and kiss.

+=+=+=+=+