Barstow - Plan B: On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

"We were just messin' with 'em. They were kinda askin' for it."

"Oh, those two can be jerks sometimes, but they're harmless."

"We figured that out. Tell the guys we were only havin' fun. Oh... and that the girls were serious. They could've."

She laughs, "I'll be sure to tell 'em! Jason will shit his pants."

Steve laughs back, "Thanks! Have a good one!"

"You, too!"

Steve trots back out to the car and jumps into the back.

"Jax? Highball!"

"Uh... what?"

"Highball. Railroad talk for 'proceed at maximum authorized speed'."

"Not trains again, Steven," Emily smirks.

Steve responds with a silly grin. "A-yep! Em, you help Jax with the nav system. Try not to get us lost."

She gives Steve a dry, "Okay," then sticks her tongue out at him. He just smiles and subtly shakes his head.

"I'm going to make this easy, Steven." Cyan is still standing outside her open door, lifts her dress off and tosses it behind the seats.

"A little out there, dear. But I'll take it. Get in."

Passing driver lays on the horn having noticed a nude Cyan standing next to the car. Steve softly laughs.

With everyone in and the puppy secured, Jax eases the big SUV out of the parking space and gets everybody back on the road like he knew exactly what he was doing. Steve suspected as much. His moments in the back seat with each lady is going to be in comfort and security.

=====

From the back seat Emily requests, "Cy? Pass the box, please."

"Good for you!" Cyan chuckles.

"Good for me!" Steve chuckles back, a little out of breath. The others laugh at him. "How far, Jax?"

"Getting close, Steve. It says 10 miles."

"Okay. I'll put my clothes back on."

"That doesn't make any sense, Steven." Em is puzzled. "We're going somewhere where we are expected to be nude, but you're getting dressed."

"Yeah. The office at the gate is in the 'must be covered' area. There's a chance drive-in visitors who don't know it's a nudist park could be offended and raise a stink. Oh. You need to put that tee on, too, and I'll let you know when you can take it back off. Just don't get out of the car with it on. We don't want to give 'em the impression you're a pothead. Touchy subject at these places."

"It is," Cyan confirms. "You'd be surprised at the number of noobs who think nudist parks are 'anything goes'. They're not."

"Okay, I guess. But they were pretty libertine at that complex in Albuquerque."

"Owners make the rules. Different circumstances, anyway. They were all about like-minded adults, while resorts like Oaklake put on a façade that they're 'family friendly'."

"Ewwwwww!" Jax and Em protest in unison. Jax goes on, "Children and adults they don't know naked in the same place? Ohmygawd, that's creepy!"

"Oh, we agree," Cyan confirms. "But understand their point of view. Steve said 'façade'. The word 'wholesome' is also overused in their advertising. It's all necessary to placate the blue-noses in the area who bring out the torches and pitchforks about a 'wanton sex den' in their midst. Not that it affects them, but they find the mere concept offensive. Gawd, Em. Like your parents."

"No, not really. The insular nature of their cult mostly keeps their noses out of others' business. Outside of the door-to-door proselytizing -- which you know is a joke -- they don't want to make too much noise out of concern it might shine a spotlight on them and their insane doctrine." Em punctuates her mini-diatribe with a big huff.

"Okay. Anyway," Steve notes, "Jax, I will have to get out at the gate and register. I don't anticipate any difficulties since we're on their regular visitors list and they'll be happy we brought guests, especially on a weekday."

"Final approach, Steve. Full flaps, landing gear deployed and locked."

The girls get a big laugh, Cyan gleefully pointing out, "Hey, Steve! Jax is beating you at your own game!"

Steve mumbles, "A boat doesn't have flaps. Or landing gear."

The other three laugh hard at him. He does join in, however. It was a good joke.

Jax pulls up to the gate and Steve disembarks to step into the office chuckling at being bested by Jackson.

The lady in the office welcomes him, "Steven! Nice to see your smiling face again. You usually call ahead, though."

"Hi, Judy! Weren't sure if we were going to make it this time through. We had business in Albuquerque that could have messed with our schedule."

"Business? You and Cyan are retired."

"Not from life, Judy."

"And Albuquerque? I know you guys. You weren't by chance visiting Uppen Arms, were you?"

"By happenstance, briefly. Didn't know about 'em until yesterday. We had a little fun."

"No doubt. I see you brought guests. Bring 'em in and let's get their IDs."

"Be right back."

Steve steps to the passenger side of the car and Cyan lowers the window. Addressing the girls, "Swap dresses. Jax and Em have to come in to register. You know what I said about your t-shirt, Em. First impressions and all."

There's a little bit of flailing about in the car, then Steve with Jax and Em in tow returns to the office.

While Jackson and Emily complete their paperwork, Steve asks, "How are the trails today?"

"Seven is out of commission on the backside from washouts in a couple of spots. The rest are fine. The muddy spots in two and five should be dried-up by now"

"Trails?" Jax looks up from finishing his form.

"Yeah," Steve responds. "One of the nice features here. Lots of opportunities for naked hikes in the woods."

"Really?" he lights up.

Judy laughs, "I can say this in front of Steve, but don't repeat it, please. Yes, you can fuck in the woods away from the campground area. Everybody does it."

"But the whole 'family-friendly' thing?" Emily questions.

"We have to say that to be on the national marketing registry. I expect Steve explained it to you guys on your way here. You're new to this, aren't you?"

"Well, nudist parks, yes."

"They're swingers, Jude," Steve solves the mystery.

"And they're with you... why?" She riffles the forms. "The addresses here don't match their driver's licenses. California. Addresses on the forms are... yours!"

Steve sighs, "I really don't want to feed the rumor mill, Judy. You know how it is around here. When the four of us show up in the future we'll talk about it."

"Too late! They're living with you?"

"About to. This is the big move."

"Okay. I get it. Two swinger couples living together, and it's a long-term thing. What do they call it? A 'fourple'?"

Emily chirps trying to suppress a laugh. She steps over to Steve for an embrace and lovers' kiss. She breaks from him, and does the same with Jackson.

"Answer your question?" she chuckles.

Judy shakes her head in resignation, "You guys have fun today. Park's quiet, just three other couples. But keep the adult 'fun' out of view anyway. Steve and Cyan know the rules."

"Oh," Steve adds. "Please don't spread it around just yet. If Lane and Jen find out, Jen will be all over my case. I'll get a ranting phone call."

"'Cause she's gonna be jealous, Steve."

"Yeah. They're nice folks and we've had our fun, but they don't have the chemistry Cyan and I have with these guys. Oh, Judy? We have a puppy with us."

"You know the rules about pets, Steve."

"We do. We have the supplies."

"Thanks."

Steve smiles, taking Em by the hand to lead the trio back to the car.

Emily whispers as Steve opens the door for her, "(You just came. You gonna be able to get it up this afternoon for us?")

"Probably."

"Screwing in the woods sounds like fun. Naughty fun."

"It is. We'll get a little sun first and then explore. Naked hiking is really refreshing, though. You guys should like it. Sounded like Jax is on board with it."

"I sure am! Out there in nature, everything swinging in the breeze. Mmmm."

Em and Steve laugh.

=====

"Enough sun, guys!" Cyan announces. "Steve? You're already getting red."

"Thanks for the sunscreen, Cyan," an appreciative Emily responds.

"Yeah, Em," Steve chuckles. "Your underboobs, pussy and butt have apparently never seen the light of day, so to speak."

"Nudism was never our thing, Steve. But it is now."

"Good girl."

Again with the tongue. Jax softly laughs.

Jackson suggests, "How about we hit the snack bar for something to drink and head out on a trail? Water for Sol, too."

"Bring your towel!" Steve advises.

Emily teases, "Yeah. So we have something to fuck on... Jax. I see that. You aren't going to get all that far into the woods, are you?"

"You might want to cover it with your towel, Jackson," Cyan hints.

"Yeah," Steve sort of smirks. "But you do sort of have an excuse. First-timer erections are a known problem."

"But I'm not a first-timer, Steve."

"They don't know that. Take advantage of it if showing it off turns your crank."

"It sort of doesn't, Steve. We'll talk more about that when we're out on the trail."

"Okay."

The foursome doesn't linger much at a snack bar table, especially with Jax itching to experience the body freedom of hiking in the woods au naturel.

"Some of these trails are pretty long, Steve," Emily notes on examining the map handout. "You have any suggestions?"

"Number three. Long enough to discourage the family hikes, and a couple of cutoffs for hidey spots. But that shouldn't be a problem today, anyway. Sorta why Judy told us about who was here."

"So let's go!" Jackson prompts.

Em smirks, "Jax? Gawd. I'm surprised this is turning you on like it is. You gonna keep that boner going the entire way?"

"Maybe. Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Who gets me off."

"Incorrigible."

Steve and Jackson forge the way down the trail for the girls to follow with Solomon. The guys glance back every so often to make sure they're not running too far ahead of Em and Cyan, and also to discern if they are fully out of view of the public areas.

Secure in their privacy now, Jax poses to Steve, "You said."

"I did."

"What changed your mind?"

"It's not fully changed, Jax. But I think I can be open to a little."

"Like what?"

"This." Stopping the two on the trail, Steve reaches over to fondle Jax's hard penis and caress his testicles.

"Thank you, Steven. I was hoping we'd get to that. I do love you, you know."

Jackson reciprocates, the pair standing face to face enjoying each other's sex.

"I know. I do, too. I never would have believed that it was possible for me to feel this way about another man."

"We are now a true fourple, Steven. Can we kiss?"

"Not ready for that yet. Right now it's appreciation for what you have that pleases our ladies as much as it does. The foreskin is a different sensation. It feels good in my hand."

"So does yours. Em tells me she likes your girth. She's right. It's nice."

"Hey you two," as Emily approaches. "About fuckin' time. Cy and I were wondering when this was going to happen."

Cyan joins the trio, "You guys gonna jack each other off? I don't know about Em, but I'd love to see it."

Emily nods, quite enthusiastically.

"I don't think so," Steve replies, smiling and shaking his head. "Not right now at least. Mostly getting a better sense of what he offers you and Em."

"He could, guys," Jax responds. "He certainly knows how to touch a cock in that way."

"Besides. No lube. We'd rub each other raw."

The girls chuckle.

"Shall we?" Em suggests they move on.

"Boy-girl this time," Cyan grins. "I get Jax. Em, you get Solomon."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I get it." Emily smirks.

"(What? You don't want to walk with me?") Steve pouts.

"(It's not about their walking together.)"

"(Well we can do that, too.)"

"(We can? I thought we took care of that in the car and you were done for the afternoon.)"

"(Really? What do you call this?)"

Steve waggles the erection leftover from his moment with Jackson.

She giggles, "(Okay. You made your point.)"

"Anyway, later, Em."

Jax and Cyan have hiked ahead on the trail, so Emily and Steve use the moment to talk about serious stuff.

"Steven. Did you mean it when you said that you and Jax discussed going in on a house together?"

"Sure did. Cyan and I don't want to hold you guys back from finding the best jobs you can, wherever that is. 'Plan B' is only to get you two back on your feet. We can move, too. The problem we have is living where we do because of the low cost of housing. It's the main thing that made retirement possible. We own both our houses outright. Haven't had a mortgage in seven or eight years."

"So if we find something back in L.A. or even in the Bay Area... gawd... anything on the West Coast..."

"Yes. A house there is ten times or more than what we could get for ours, combined. We'd be dependent on your salaries to afford a home. As I told you guys early on, we're comfortable, but not rich."

"Oh boy, Steve. That would be quite a reversal in our relationship."

"It would. I'm completely aware of that."

"Are you okay with that? Seriously?"

"Yes. You two have tech careers and will benefit from that. Provided..."

"Oh gawd. Yeah, provided we don't get hooked into a startup again."

"Uh huh."

She takes a deep breath in the realization of everything that could be facing the quartet.

"What if we didn't seek anything out West?"

"No, don't limit yourself to geography. Be thinking in terms of value. That's what we did. The only thing I can suggest that might not be a normal consideration in a career move is what happens when things go wrong. Layoffs. Bankruptcies. Stuff like that. Well... gawd... you know that. Exactly what you guys experienced. If you have high salaries that are all but eaten-up by the local cost of living, even if you build a reserve to cover the gaps, that reserve is quickly exhausted."

"Sounds like you've been there."

"Yep. D.C. I was hired for a mid-level tech manager job on K Street, and we poorly researched the cost of living. Company owner turned out to be a crook, too, and after only four months burning through savings we figured out that we would be better off financially by living in Cyan's house outside of Atlanta -- we had rented it out -- without jobs than toughing it out in Washington. Broke our lease and skipped town. Landlords were crooks, too, as it turned out. All I can suggest is if somebody offers either of you a job in D.C, run away as fast as you can. Vicious town."

"No wonder you two were so quick to bail us out. You'd been there."

"Uh huh. We had parental support, however. My father loaned us bridge money. But it was tough times for a while."

Emily stops her and Steven on the trail and goes in for a loving, supportive hug.

"You and Cy saved Jax and me from who knows what. It was already bad. Awful. We owe you a lifetime of partnership. You're wonderful people and amazing lovers. No. No way are we going to split this up. If we end up supporting you guys in some way, that's the price of a happy, loving marriage."

"Thanks, Em."

"Let's go find the guys. I'm sure..."

"Oh, I see 'em. Up there. Next to the bench."

"Gawd. Fucking again? I love my Jackson and I know he adores me, but what in the hell is it with him and your wife?"

"Probably the same thing 'tween you and me."

"I dunno. You pull it out every so often."

Steve and Emily quietly laugh to each other so as to not disturb the lovers. That is, until they both sneak up to the bench, sit down, and glare at their spouses in flagrante on towels in the little clearing.

Cyan glances up from underneath Jackson and realizes they're being watched intently.

"(Jax. They're here. Look.)"

"Hey you guys," he chuckles.

"Hey yourself," Emily grins. "What now?"

"We'd like to finish, Em," Cyan answers. "Jax? You almost there?"

"Almost. Guys? Why don't you go ahead. We'll catch up with you where we were sunning earlier."

"Fine with that," Steve responds. "Em, Sol, and I will find some trouble to get into."

Em smiles and subtly shakes her head. She and Steve rise from the bench and resume their hike, chuckling at their spouses' nonsense. Sol trails behind keeping up best he can, given his little puppy legs.

It wasn't too far down the trail that Steve spots a couple of naked bodies walking in their direction. Familiar naked bodies.

"Well waddaya know! Hi, James! Hi, Beck! Judy didn't say a thing about you guys being here today!"

"Hi, Steve!" James replies. "We were supposed to be incognito. Who's your friend? Where's Cyan?"

"Oh! Cute puppy!" Becky exclaims.

"Guys, this is Emily, and our little buddy is Solomon. Em, this is James and Becky. You'll see Cyan down the trail in a little ways. She's fucking Em's husband."

"Nice to meet you," Em offers. "Given what Steve just so-casually mentioned," as she glares at Steve, "you must be lifestyle friends."

"We are," Becky confirms. "Steve here is great in bed. But I would guess you know that."

"I do."

"Beck? James? Em and her husband and Cyan and I are a foursome. A 'fourple'. We met, and completely smashed the shit out of 'Rule #2'. Kismet."

"Shame on you," Becky grins. "And congratulations."

"You're cute. Damn," James leers. "Quickie?" as he bobs his now-erect penis.

Emily glances up to Steve. Steve meets her gaze, smirks, and shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure. Nice cock."

"Grab that tree, Emily," James requests. "From behind."

And she does.

Becky chuckles, "No obligation, Steve. But I wouldn't exactly mind, you know."

"'Preciate it, Beck, but Em made sure I was played-out just before we arrived here. Besides, I have puppy watch while James does my girl."

"But you're hard, Steve. I guess I understand the puppy thing. He's adorable."

"Thanks, Beck."

"Gawd, guys," Cyan laughs as she and Jackson approach on the trail. "Hi, Becky. Hi, James. I see you met Emily."

"You doin' okay back there, James," Emily chuckles.

"Close. Ahhhhh. So close... ohgawd... ahhhhhhhhhhh. Whew!"

James pulls back slightly and his dripping cock flops out of Emily.

"Well, shit," Becky gripes. "Cyan? Steve said he's useless. You use up your guy there?"

"Sorry, Beck. Jackson, this is Becky."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am. Yeah. Cyan and I were successful."

"Fuck," Becky complains. "Three hunky guys inches away and nobody is going to shoot in me? Ain't fair."

Steve tries to console his friend, "Just bad timing, Beck. Really? Nobody else around you can harass?"

"Nah. Not this afternoon. The other couples here don't play."

"Shame. We're going to finish the loop, head back to the loungers to rest for a few, and then take off for our hotel. We have to be thinking about wrapping up our road trip."

James responds, "Becky and I are taking the long trail, so we'll be out here for about another half hour or so. If we don't see you, safe travels. Emily? Kiss?"

Em reaches to tender a friendly buss. "Thanks. Maybe see you guys next time?"

Steve gives Becky a peck, and each party waves 'so long', resuming their hikes.

=====

"Eats?" Steve prompts.

"No kidding," Cyan complains. "I'm hungry. Why didn't we do the café at Oaklake?"

"A little bit too casual and amateur. I was interested in a nicer sit-down meal. I think there's something near the hotel we'll like."

"Repeat of Flagstaff, Steve?" Jax asks. "That was pretty heavy!"

"No. A chain franchise brass 'n' fern, I'm thinking. Applebee's. TGI Friday's. Ruby Tuesdays. Dead Lobster. Not original, but usually dependable. Anyway, someplace where we can come as we are."

Jax and Em chuckle at that last one. "Red Lobster can be too heavy, too. We're good with Applebee's, Steve."

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers