Bartending: Competition w/ Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy was soaked knowing you were staring at me," she whispered back. "Let's get these off you." She grabbed either side of my pants and slid back and down, pulling them off. She ended up with her face right next to my cock.

Pre-cum covered the tip. She licked at it and then started sucking and teasing my cock with her tongue. She worked my balls with her hand and stroked my taint. Her mouth bobbed up and down. It felt amazing. I leaned back on my arms and stared up at the star-filled sky. I saw Orion and the Ursa Major. The dark sky never looked so beautiful. Her finger slid down and started teasing my asshole. I leaned further back to give her more access. I lay in the bed of my pick-up on my back with my feet flat on the tailgate. She slid down and tongued my asshole. Her hand moved up and down on my shaft. My eyes couldn't focus on any constellations. I could barely see that there were stars in the sky. It felt amazing. "Holy shit, that feels incredible," I said aloud. "But I want to be inside you." I didn't want to cum like this. I sat up slowly, which forced her mouth to move back to my cock.

I pulled her up so she was standing in between my legs. I grabbed her and started sucking on her nipples. I alternated between sucking on her breast while my hands squeezed and massaged the other. My tongue danced back and forth around her nipples. I moved my hands down to her ass. They squeezed and pulled her tight against me. My mouth continued to suck and lick each breast, switching back and forth. Reluctantly, I pulled my mouth away from those beautiful orbs. I could have sucked and licked all night. My lust wanted more. I slowly turned her around and pulled her against me. I reached down and maneuvered my cock between her legs. It pressed against her wet snatch. I reached up and pulled her body against mine. I kissed the back of her neck. I pushed her back slightly while pulling her chest toward me. Her body arched. I slowly thrust forward. My cock rubbed against her mound. Sliding among her lips and occasionally against her clit. That wetness lubed up my shaft. With one arm around her hips, the other pushed her back, bending her over more. I positioned my cock right at her opening. I put both hands on her hips and pulled her back onto me. Slowly, I penetrated her wet opening. I slid a hand to her shoulder to keep her slightly bent over. I bounced her up and down on my cock. I was seated with my tailbone on the edge of the tailgate. I moved her body up and down and matched the motion with my hips. They were short, quick thrusts. She moaned with pleasure. I kept my hands on her hips and bounced and moved her body up and down.

"Fuck me from behind," she said.

"Ok, enough teasing." I picked her up off her feet and, still inside her, pulled her against me. I turned and bent her over the tailgate. I now had better leverage and started pounding her faster. I picked up the pace. She positioned her head on a pillow, and my hand kept her belly pushed down. Her back arched just right. I thrust deeper. My shaft rammed in hard and fast.

"Oh god, yes. Oh yes, fuck me, god, that feels good."

I smacked her ass and fucked harder. I pushed against her knees so that her feet bent, which caused her to slide back off the tailgate slightly. Then I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks wider. I drove deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck god, that feels good... keep doing that....holy shit... yess fuck me fuck me."

I could feel her body tighten. She tensed up. I pumped away.

"Oh fuck your good. Your pussy is so wet. It feels incredible." My cock rubbed inside of her.

I reached between her legs and fingered her clit. My hand smacked her ass again. She yelped and moaned. The tension built. Her muscles tightened. Smack. Deep thrust. Smack. Deep thrust. My finger rubbed and teased her button. She inhaled deeply. Smack. Deep thrust. I felt the fluids gush inside her. Her body shook. My finger continued to stroke her. She exhaled deeply, moaning with pleasure. Her hands moved onto the tailgate and helped steady her body. Quivers shook across her. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back toward me. She stood, which drove her down on top of my cock more. My cock pressed against her insides. Her pussy clamped down on my stiff member. It was overwhelming. She shook and shuttered. I held her hips against me. My shaft pistoned in and out of her.

She let out a yell. "Fuck me. fuck me hard...." I picked up the pace and thrust harder. My balls were slapping against her. She was shaking. The trembles slowed. I could feel her body relax. I slowed the pace. I pushed deep in and held it. I slowly pulled out, then back in quickly. I repeated this a few times. I slid out of her.

"I want to watch your tits bounce as you ride me."

I climbed into the bed and lay back on the pillows. She kneeled on either side of me and positioned herself above my cock. I pushed a little and teased her. She lowered herself on me. She slid down. She started riding me like a horse. I thrust up as she pushed down. We worked into a great rhythm. Her beautiful tits bounced as she rode. The pace quickened. I watched them shaking in front of my eyes. Her nipples were sticking straight out. I could see the starlit sky behind her. She looked amazing. I could hear the shocks of the truck squeaking as she bounced. I reached up and grabbed her breasts. Squeezing and massaging them. I sat up slightly and sucked on each nipple. "You are like an angel backlit by the stars. You are so fucking hot."

"I want to see the stars, too," she said. She pulled off and turned around quickly. She lowered herself back down onto my cock and rode me reverse cowboy. She barely missed a beat. We were both facing the sky, looking at the galaxy. She was squatting and moving up and down. I sat up and grabbed a hold of her breasts, pulling her back. She slid back onto my chest. One arm wrapped around her waist and kept her from falling off. My other hand squeezed her breasts. We stared at the sky as I pumped away. She matched every move with an opposite thrust. My hand holding her waist started teasing her clit. I felt her pick up the pace. I rubbed her button. I squeezed her breast. I was rapidly thrusting. She slid up and down the length of my cock. We were in sequence as I went up; she pushed down.

"Oh fuck yes fuck that's it..." she screamed. I felt her body tense. My cock slid deep, then almost all the way out. Quickly, I thrust back in deep again. Her muscles clenched down on my shaft. I pulled back and could feel her insides gripping me, refusing to let me out. I felt the orgasm flow through her body. The fluids leaked out each time I pulled back down. They lubricated the piston as I pushed back in. The pace increased as her insides flooded.

"God, you feel so good. Your pussy is grabbing my cock so tight. I'm gonna explode."

"Cum inside me...Fuck me. Fuck me hard... I want to feel your cum in me. Fill my pussy." Her body was shaking. I felt the spark begin inside me as I pulled downward. I slammed back up inside. She pulled me in tight. With each thrust, the muscles grabbed at my cock. My body spasmed. I spewed cum deep inside her pussy. She pushed back against my thrusts as my cock discharged load after load of hot jism into her. I grabbed her and pulled her up. Leaning against her and squeezing her breasts. The electricity flowed across my body. I kept pumping as her pussy muscles milked my cock dry of cum.

"Ohhhh, your pussy is amazing," I shouted. My hand was still working her clit. I could feel her shaking as the orgasm rippled across her body. The truck squeaked as our motion shook it. Her insides rubbed my cock repeatedly. It felt so good. I didn't want it to end. The ecstatic pleasure danced along with each thrust. Our rhythm slowed as the energy faded.

Our bodies relaxed. I dropped my hand away from her clit. Our rhythm slowed. She turned her head slightly. I kissed her, still holding her down on my cock. Pulling her body against mine. I stopped and just held her with my cock buried inside her. I felt her tremors subside. I pumped a couple more times. I stayed in her as long as I could. Slowly, I pulled out of her and moved her to my side. I grabbed her and kissed her deeply on the lips. My hands held onto her head. Then I dropped my hands around her waist and continued to kiss her. I had her next to me. The two of us caught our breaths. I could feel my heart pounding. Sweat, semen, and juices covered our bodies. I pulled the blanket over us. I lay there with her in my arms. I held her in my arms for a while. Both of us lay naked, staring at the stars. The crickets entertained us with the chorus.

After a while, I sat up. She rested her head on my stomach. I reached over and grabbed a water bottle out of the cooler. I handed it to her.

"It's important to hydrate," I said, smiling. She took a swig and passed it back to me.

"Wow, that was amazing. I see why the girls talk about you."

"I don't know about them, but you were incredible. Our bodies just flowed together. I love how you told me what you wanted. You didn't hold back."

"Neither did you. I guess we are a lot alike. Maybe I am the female version of you. Just a girl who knows what she wants and likes to fuck."

"Yeah, I guess I'm a guy who likes to fuck. We are very similar. Good time, easy going, laid back fucking couple."

"Couple?" She said

"I meant... umm... like there are two of us," I corrected.

"I'm not against couples, but I'm not looking for a relationship. I've been in too many of them. I'm too young for serious shit. I just want to be able to have sex with someone when I'm horny. I heard you were good. Now I know you are good. So what do you say?"

"Let me get this straight. You just wanna fuck every now and then. No relationship. No BS, just great sex like we just had. They are right. You are a female version of me. How in the world could I say no to a deal like that? I feel like I just won the lottery. "

"And if you fuck some girl or I fuck some guy, it's all good. "

"I didn't think this deal could get any better. Sounds good."

"How about if I come to your bar alone? Or if you come into my bar alone, that's the signal. If we have something working, we will try to drop it. If we are having a really rough night, we can call ahead. Say we are looking for package goods. That means I'm extra horny and need you. That way, when we need it, we can get it. We can head on over and know that a good fucking is coming our way."

"Sounds like a deal." We shook on it.

Of course, then we kissed on it... then we fucked on it for good measure. We lay in the bed of my pick-up naked on the blanket for another hour or so. I drove Emma back to her bar. We went our separate ways. I headed home. I decided to get some new cushions for the truck bed.

This was the start of a great relationship. Emma and I were competitors with benefits for a long while.

12