Baseball Player Gets It Good Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty Female Watches Cute Ball Player.
1.1k words
3.65
5.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

It's Saturday afternoon on the college baseball field during a home game. Morgan (28 yrs.) is a voluptuous sandy-blonde (40-25-35). She wears a white halter-top. It wraps around her tits which ties in the front. Her dollar-size pink areolas and nipples press against that top.

Morgan sits in the stadium bleachers with her friend Angie (28 yrs.). Both are looking through binoculars at the male athletes on the field. Baseball fans enjoy the game too.

Morgan doesn't see Trey (20 yrs.) on the field. He hadn't played in the last few games because of a severe thigh injury. He's also a sandy-blonde who stands only at 5'7" but is a top athlete. Her binoculars search the bleachers behind the home team dug-out. She recognizes Trey limping down the stairs carrying hot dogs and sodas. He hands one of each to his girlfriend Sally.

On social media. Trey is always stripped to the waist. He has cut shoulder muscles and a very flat stomach.

MORGAN: Well, he isn't limping as much.

ANGIE: You found Trey?

MORGAN: Yeah, sitting with his girlfriend.

ANGIE: How many times have you run into him?

MORGAN: Without talking? Four times.

ANGIE: Is he going to make a move?

MORGAN: When that girlfriend isn't with him.

ANGIE: Trey is taking too long.

MORGAN: I know, but he'll make that move.

ANGIE: It doesn't stop those other college boys.

MORGAN: I'll give Trey a little more time. He's cute as hell.

While Trey eats his hot dog. He slowly turns his head in the direction of Morgan. He knows that she's been watching him.

The game is over and the crowd leaves the stadium. Spectators walk past Trey who stands outside of the women's restroom. Morgan walks out and their eyes meet. He quickly glances down at her incredible tits.

MORGAN: Your girlfriend is still inside.

TREY: And, you're following me.

MORGAN: I am?

TREY: Yeah, you are.

MORGAN: Well, Trey. What are you gonna do about it?

TREY: What's your name?

MORGAN: Morgan.

TREY: Uh... I can't get away from my girlfriend.

MORGAN: Have you tried?

TREY: Yeah, but failed.

MORGAN: Well, try harder.

She pulls out a pen and walks up to him. He watches her tits jiggle. She grabs his-hand and writes her phone number on his palm.

He watches her walk away just as his girlfriend steps out of the restroom.

It's Friday night outside hotel room 310. Trey and Morgan are kissing in the hallway. She pulls out the room card-key and opens the door.

Trey pushes Morgan back against the wall. They kiss hard as both tongues fight each other. He then pulls off his t-shirt.

He says, "I'll take off your clothes."

She responds, "Okay."

They both kiss as their lips burn with hotness.

She has no bra on as Trey's fingers slip inside of the buttoned up blouse. He aggressively pulls it open.

R-I-P.... Buttons fly into the air.

Her big tits flop wildly. His eyes watch those pink areolas and nipples.

He says, "Holy fuck. Incredible."

Trey turns her around body and pushes her hands onto the wall. His fingers lift up her skirt. They jerk down the thong over her butt-cheeks and down to the knees.

He says, "My cock is so damn hard."

His fingers unbuckle the belt and top button on his jeans. He unzips and pushes down the jeans plus his black jockey shorts. Trey's 5 and 3/4-inch cock springs free.

Both of his hands reach down and push Morgan's thighs open. He licks his right-hand palm and strokes it over his shaft and engorged cock-tip.

His cock-tip then opens her pussy lips and he pushes in slowly.

She replies, "Ohhhh... Trey."

He whispers, "Fuck."

Both of his hands reach around to grab her tits. The fingers pinch both nipples. His face leans over her left shoulder and his chest presses against her back.

He pushes in short and fast.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Morgan responds, "Ohhh-Ohh-Gawd."

He grunts, "I fantasized about... Your fucking tits."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She says, "Don't-Let-Go."

He grunts, "Fuck. I Won't."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "Ohh-Trey-Trey."

He grunts, "Uh-Fuck..Uhhh-Fuuuckk.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He screams, "Gonna-Fucking-Cum.!!"

His body pushes in one last time as he squeezes her tits.

Trey explodes, "Uh-Annnhh-Anhh-Annnnnhh-Annnnnnhh.!!"

10 Minutes Later.

Morgan lays back on the bed with both legs spread open. Trey lays on top of her with both of his hands pushing up her enormous tits. The pink nipples point into the air. His lips suck on the right aerola and the tongue licks a hard nipple.

He sucks off the nipple, "Goddamn.. Fucking beautiful.. Fuck."

Her right fingers run through his hair.

She says, "You're so damn cute."

He smiles and moves over to the left nipple. His mouth takes in the dollar-size areola and he lightly sucks. His tongue flicks that nipple.

After 15 seconds. He sucks off this nipple too, "Fucking unbelievable. Mother-Fucking-Big-Tits."

Both of his hands shake those tits. He smiles while watching those pink areolas.

He whispers, "These tits make my cock so fucking hard."

Trey pushes up onto his left hand. The right hand grips his steel shaft. He rubs the cock-tip over her wet pussy lips. He pushes inside slowly as his blonde crotch touches her own blonde-bush. His right hand is placed on the bed.

His eyes never leave those pink nipples as he begins pushing inside.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Morgan replies, "Unnh.. Uh-Unnnhh.. Unnhh.. Unnnhh.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

His eyes never leave those tits.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He screams, "Fuck-Fuck.. Cumming-Again.. Shit.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Trey explodes, "Uh-Annnhh-Annnnnhh-Uhh-Annnnnnhh.!!"

The next morning. Morgan is gone.

Knock-Knock-Knock... Someone's at the door.

Trey suddenly wakes up under the bed covers.

Knock-Knock-Knock.

Sally, "Trey, are you in there?"

Trey whispers, "What the fuck is she doing here?"

He throws off the bed covers and looks around for his clothes.

He rubs his eyes, "She took all my clothes."

Knock-Knock-Knock.

Sally, "Trey.. Trey.!"

He steps over to the door, "This fucking can't be."

Knock-Knock-Knock.

Sally screams, "Trey.. I got your text-message. Your clothes and shoes were in the trash-bin outside. Your iPhone was in the pocket."

Trey stands there naked and scared.

Sally says, "I'm gonna get the hotel manager."

He walks back inside and pulls off the top bed sheet. Then, he walks over to the hotel phone and punches in numbers. He places the receiver to the ear.

Trey nervously laughs, "Bob, pick me up at the 7-11. Just off-campus. She took me clothes. I'm wearing a damn bed sheet."

He wraps the sheet around his waist and runs to the door. He looks out the peep-hole and nobody's there. He opens the door and peaks out. Nobody... He runs toward the stairwell.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers