Baseball Player Gets It Good Pt. 02

Story Info
Baseball pitcher and the busty blonde.
1k words
3.33
6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Morgan (28 yrs.) is a voluptuous sandy-blonde (40-25-35) who sits in her car watching the college stadium parking lot. She wears jeans over a full-body, white bathing suit, with the top covered by a blue blouse. She looks out of the front window at a car parked to her left.

Jayson (20 yrs.) is a sophomore college baseball pitcher who jumps out of his car. A baseball cap covers his shoulder length, curly brown hair. It is tied into a ponytail. His mustache and beard are neatly trimmed. He has broad shoulders and two large bi-cep muscles. He jogs toward the stadium as his girlfriend Pamela gets out of their car too.

Morgan sits in the stadium bleachers with her friend Angie (28 yrs.). They both watch the baseball game with binoculars. The home team is losing and the pitcher is replaced by Jayson. He runs onto the pitcher's mound to warm-up.

MORGAN: Well, it's about time.

ANGIE: I know, but the home team is way behind.

MORGAN: Jayson isn't on social media.

ANGIE: He's on the college team website.

MORGAN: He's also devoted to his girlfriend.

ANGIE: Yeah, until he meets your big boobs.

MORGAN: Hahaha. I gotta plan on how to meet him.

ANGIE: I wonder how he is in bed.

MORGAN: As long as he doesn't bite or pinch my nipples too hard.

ANGIE: Yeah, all the in-experienced guys do.

MORGAN: I gotta get Jayson into bed first.

Tuesday afternoon in the stadium parking lot. The college team practices on the second baseball field. Morgan sits in her car waiting as the front hood is lifted into the air. She wears a dark-green and backless halter-top. The double fabric smoothly covers her enormous tits. Her tight jeans are brand new.

Jayson comes out of the stadium doors still wearing his practice uniform. His hand pulls out the hair-tie so that his brown hair falls down. Morgan had already gotten out of her car. He notices her bending under the front hood.

Jayson looks around the parking lot and then steps over.

JAYSON: Excuse me. Is everything alright?

Morgan leans up and he glances down at her big tits.

MORGAN: My car just over-heated.

JAYSON: Do you work at the college stadium?

MORGAN: No Jayson. I watch the college team practice.

JAYSON: You know my name.

MORGAN: Sure, I do.

JAYSON: Sorry, I don't know your name.

MORGAN: It's Morgan. Where's Pamela?

JAYSON: She doesn't watch me practice.

MORGAN: Do you want to wait with me... Until my car cools down?

JAYSON: I-I gotta get home.

MORGAN: To Pamela? I watch you practice each week.

JAYSON: Really? I practice tomorrow too.

MORGAN: I know.

On Saturday night Inside hotel room 250. Morgan's bare-back is against the wall and near the door. Her blonde hair hangs loose. She wears only her pink panties. Jayson took off his t-shirt, but still has on his jeans. The brown hair falls to his shoulders.

His hands cup her massive tits and pushes them both up. He shakes them and watches those pink dollar-size areolas and nipples.

He whispers, "Morgan... Absolutely beautiful."

She says, "Thank you."

Both of her hands squeeze his muscular bi-ceps.

He asks, "Am I too rough?"

She answers, "No. My nipples are hard."

He replies, "Oooohh... So round... So damn perfect."

Both of his hands push from the bottom - to the top. The fingers gently pinch those erect nipples.

His lips cover the right areola and the tongue circles that nipple. His lips move over to the left areola and his tongue flick's that nipple all over.

He whispers, "Wow, my mouth covers these huge pink areolas."

She giggles.

Her left hand reaches down and rubs his hard cock under those jeans,

Both of his hands push-up those tits again. The nipples point in the air and he shakes them.

Jayson says, "I could play with these all night. But...."

He gets on his knees and his left fingers gently pull down those panties. She steps out of them.

Jayson's right-hand pushes up her left leg.

His tongue begins licking the folds of her pussy lips.

Her fingers pinch and stroke her nipples.

Morgan screams, "Ohhh-Gawwwwdd.!!"

30 minutes later. Both Morgan and Jayson are naked on the bed. She lays on her back with both legs spread open. He lays on top of her with his chest crushing her massive tits. His face leans over her left shoulder. Both of her hands grip his shoulders.

Jayson's 7 and 1/2-inch cock is buried inside of her blonde pussy. His eyes are closed and the mouth is dropped open in pleasure. Her cunt is so fucking hot.

He's been pushing in long and slow.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She replies, "Ohhhhh.... Jayson.... Gawwwwdd.... Jayson.!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

Morgan screams, "Ohhhhh.... Gawwwd.... My-Gawwwdd.!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She answers, "So-Gooodd.... Gawwwdd.... Goooooodd.... Jayson.!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

Morgan screams, "Oh-My-Gawwwwdd.... Gawwwwwwwwdd.... Gu-Gawwwwwdd.!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

Jayson grunts, "I'm-Cumming-Baby."

He explodes, "Uh-Uuuuuuuuuhh-Uuuuuuuuuuuhh.!!"

The next morning.

Knock-Knock-Knock... Someone's at the door.

Jayson and Morgan wake up from under the bed covers.

Knock-Knock-Knock.

Hotel manager, "Jayson, your girlfriend is in the lobby.!!"

Jayson asks, "What did he say?"

He throws off the covers and rolls out of the bed. He staggers to the door naked and looks through the peep-hole. He sees the manager outside.

The door opens and Jayson peaks out.

Manager says, "Jayson. Pamela thinks you're in this room. She's in the lobby."

Jayson replies, "No, fucking way."

Manager answers, "Did you leave your iPhone in your sport bag?"

Jayson retorts, "Shit, I did... She saw Morgan's message."

Manager replies, "She can't come up here, but says she'll wait for you to come out."

Jayson asks, "Any back door?"

Manager answers, "Use the stairwell to the basement. Driveway goes out the back."

Jayson says, "Thanks buddy. I owe you one."

Manager smiles, "Morgan is worth it."

The door closes and Jayson steps back into the room. He wraps a hair-tie around his hair and quickly gets dressed.

He says, "I forgot my damn phone in my sport bag. Pamela saw your text message."

Morgan asks, "Did the manager say - I'm worth it?"

Jayson smiles, "Yeah, he did... I gotta lie my way outta this one."

He loses his balance while putting on his jeans. He falls to the floor next to the bed.

Jayson yells, "Shit.!!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers