All Comments on 'Baseballed Ch. 03'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Huh? I thought Anthony said he and Jamie weren’t really talking because Jamie was messing around with Ant’s girlfriend. Now, Jamie gets home, openly complaining about sex with this same girl and they end up frotting like madmen and then Anthony sucks Jamie and gets a faceful of his cum like it’s no big deal? And then they just nonchalantly go about their evening? It’s one thing for straight buddies to share a girl in a three way or even get blowies from a gay guy together. It’s quite another to frot and suck alone in your apartment. What’s happening?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was also super confused!

As much as I want to see more of this series and watch Anthony go bi or full-on gay, I didn't understand how he could say he and Jamie weren't talking because Jamie was messing around with Megan and then... this. Did we miss something? Did he just fib to Kent about falling out with Jamie as an excuse to spend time with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yea I really started liking this then it went south really fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES