Basics of Chemistry 010

Story Info
Mystery goo causes a whole family to go awry.
838 words
3.53
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a mysterious goo that causes a family to slip and fall into an incestuous orgy. It's intended to humorous. If that's not your thing, wander off to other pastures. Even if that's not your thing, you might like some of my other stories, so please give them a try.

All ratings, comments and feedback most appreciated. I love to talk to my readers.

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words


I'm Stacy - 19 and a freshman at Bubba Joe Community College. Everyone says I'm gorgeous, but I don't believe them. My hair is too blond, I'm too tall, too thin, and my boobs are too big. At least I'm smart - I know all ten elements of the Periodic Table! The rest of my family could be models -- my dad and brother are squat, pudgy, and balding! Mom has saggy boobs and a belly like a dump truck with limp brown hair.

My favorite class was "Basics of Chemistry 010". We got to build cool things like a volcano that used baking powder and vinegar! My assignment this week was to make "slime". I was very excited! I got set up in the kitchen. My class had provided all the materials. I started mixing things together. The last ingredient was a strange green powder. The instructions said to use only a small amount. I dumped it all in, because why would they give me extra. As I stirred the mixture started glowing. After only a minute, it erupted out of the bowl like our volcano. I was completely covered in bubbling and glowing goo. My clothes dissolve, and I feel funny.

Suddenly my brother comes home. As he walks in, the goo seems to spurt up and cover him. He slips and lands on his back naked. His thingy is sticking straight up! I carefully walk around the counter to help him up. I suddenly slip, my open mouth engulfing his thingy! It feels so good in my mouth that I start to suck and bob up and down on it! He makes funny noises, but I think he. likes it. I spread my knees for stability, not caring that my girl flower is facing the front door.

The door opens again, and I hear Mom gasp in surprise. Then I hear the goo splash up again. Mom moans I hear her step forward and then slip. I feel her shoulders hit my knees! She must have flipped over when she fell. Her hands reach up and grab my bum. Her mouth covers my lady flower completely, and she starts sticking her tongue in and out. A feeling of ecstasy roars through me. I yell, keeping my brother's thingy still in my mouth. We all keep licking and sucking each other. I hear a squelching noise behind me and wonder what Mom is doing.

The front door opens again. Dad must be home! The goo spurts and splashes again. Dad makes a noise like those male monkeys on TV that are getting ready to mate. He takes a step forward and slips. Mom yelps and then screams "Yes! Fill.me daddy! Fill me with your giant cock!" I felt her face push harder into me, which caused me to push down on my brother's thingy.

I'd never heard Mon say bad words ever. But before I could say something, Mom stuck two fingers in my lady flower. I yelled "OH GOD DON'T STOP!" My lady flower was pulsing as Mom's fingers thrust in and out, and the little sweet pea at the top was shouting every time Mom licked it.

All at once, we all screamed out "OH GOD OH GOD SO GOOD" My lady flower gushed as my throat filled with fluid from my brother's thingy. We all flopped down with exhaustion for a minute and then Dad yells "Time to Swap!" Mom runs to their bedroom and comes back with a fake thingy strapped to her. Grabbing my brother, she sticks it in his ass. Dad. grabs me, turns me face down, lifts my hips, and sticks his thingy in my lady flower.

Mom pushes my brother into Dad's ass. I hear him make slurping and licking noises. Dad moves his thingy in and out of my lady flower. It feels even better than Mon's fingers. Everything dissolves into a haze of splashing, grunting, groaning, slurping, and "OH GOD OH GOD SO GOOD!" Eventually, the goo dries out and I realize I've got my tongue stuck in Mom's lady flower and Dad and my brother's thingies In my lady flower and bum-bum.

About a month later we found out that both Mom and I were pregnant! None of us know who the fathers are. Dad was so excited! He bought us a fabulous seven bed-room house. It was set back from the road on a big piece of land with a great view of the Utah mountains.