Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was so intense that she bucked her pussy deep onto Daddies' big fuck stick, and she tried her hardest to pull him to her. Bill was having none of that; he was controlling the fucking, and Dallas would do what he wanted. Bill leaned down onto Dallas and started pumping.

Debbie was watching Bill, admiring his stamina and skill. There is a position that Bill gets into that lets him bang his cock so deep and so hard that it makes Debbie shiver just thinking about it. Bill was in that position now, and Debbie knew that Dallas was gonna get it good.

Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh, Dallas moaned as Bill picked up the pace. Bill was settling in for a long fuck when Dallas screamed and shot liquid all over Bill's chest; Bill didn't stop. He actually sped up and pounded her harder Dallas was having trouble catching her breath between contortions of her body. Bill was relentless. He pounded Dallas with everything he had; her only response was to bounce around on the bed like she was getting Electroshock therapy.

"BILL, BILL, BILLLLLLLLL," Debbie yelled, but no one was listening. Finally, Bill started coming himself. Bill was twitching from his toes to his ears, and every nerve in his body was firing pleasure out of his cock and into his daughter. Dallas and Bill twitched and moaned for 5 minutes before either one of them opened their eyes.

Dallas opened her eyes and smiled a painful smile, she leaned up and squeezed Daddy's hand, and Bill opened his eyes.

"Wow, baby girl, that was fantastic," Bill said, looking into Dallas's eyes.

"Oh, Daddy," Dallas said back as she hugged him hard.

Debbie crawled into bed behind Dallas and hugged her as well.

All was fine and romantic even until Bill said: " Debbie, you started this whole mess, and you have to pay for your sins, honey." Bill said with a smile. Debbie smiled back, but in the back of her mind, she knew that her relationship with Bill had changed; she now felt subservient somehow.

"Come down here and clean us up before we get all crusty," Bill told her.

Never in her life did Debbie ever think she was going to be cuckolded by Bill or anyone else for that matter. But somehow, she was about to follow Bill's orders and Clean up her husband's cock that just came out of her Daughters' pussy and then suck the come out of her daughter's cunt that her husband so vigorously put there.

Maybe this was her punishment; maybe she deserved it.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got at Don, and she decided right then and there that she would make that man her bitch, and he will be her fucking slave. That man has no idea what's coming for him. She grinned as she licked Bill's cock, tasting her daughter's juices mixed with her husband's. Ok, This isn't so bad, Debbie thought as she dug Bill's come out of her daughter's pussy and gave her an orgasm while she did it.

Dallas drew her up and kissed her deeply. "You are the best Mom ever, and I fucking love you. Dallas hugged her mom so tight it hurt.

Debbie smiled and knew life would be good with her daughter.

Bill rolled on his back and smiled to himself, thinking about Debbie sucking the come out of Mildred's pussy after he banged the shit out of her again. He would let her play with Don to her heart's content. But he loved this new role he found himself in. He had Debbie, Dallas, and Mildred to fuck anytime he wanted. As long as he Controlled Debbie, his little harem would be his to enjoy.

Bill's mind set to work on what it would take to keep controlling Debbie.

I love hearing from fellow readers, so please leave a comment, and if you enjoyed it please vote.

Gregscott

12