Bastet Escorts

Story Info
A succubus helps a horny woman have sex with a stranger.
1.4k words
4.04
2.9k
4
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

It's a night of debauchery that Pamela still isn't used to enjoying.

Her friends are drunk, dressed close to naked, and taking more shots at the noisy club while they hoot and holler like animals new to the wild. There are unattended shot glasses and drinks on the bar. The bartender sets them down for no one in particular. Pamela takes a shot glass, smells it, then downs it.

"Come on Pamela!" says one of her drunk friends over the music, "Go get one of the men from the waiting lounge. Use him on the floor. It's fun!"

Pamela pulls her red ribbed knit dress down on her legs and is very aware of how open the back is. Her friend pulls close to speak into her ear.

"Don't worry! You can have fun now. The Normalization Accords were meant for us. Go use a man like they used to use us."

Pamela looks to the dance floor to see fired up women practically climbing on top of the few men willing to come out of the waiting lounge. The men hold their hands still, only moving in places that the women allow. Their heads are on a swivel, looking for the few glowing red eyes in the dark that circle the dance floor.

Pamela takes another shot and heads for the exit.

For all the sudden changes, she still can not shake her mind at how things used to be before the Normalization Accords. She'd had too many run-ins with overly aggressive men. Too many harassment issues at work, cat calling on the walks home, and pushy dudes almost forcing her into bed. The societal reversal makes her head spin as much as the alcohol does.

The exit of the club dumps out onto a dark summer beach boulevard that's well lit. Drunk women all stand around, some waiting to get in, others speaking to their male counterparts to try and convince them home. She parts the crowd and crosses the street.

A group of succubus standing on the corner are eyeing her as she crosses. She makes eye contact with a brunette in a gothic mini dress. As she nears, she slows her walk. The woman's eyes soften and mesmerize her into a state of calm safety.

"Aww, couldn't find anyone in the club there sweetie?" asks the brunette.

"Well, no... I... It's just weird and I'm not used to it."

The gothic white skinned succubus saunters over to Pamela and introduces herself as Itus. Her skin is white and her hair is jet black. She's adorned with silver jewelry everywhere.

"I'm a Bastet Escort. You could use me tonight. Help you get used to the ways things are around here now."

"What does it cost?" asks Pamela.

Itus flashes her eyes red. Right, Pamela thinks, they just want to drain the men at the end.

"Can I find you a fresh one? Someone backed up maybe?" asks Itus. She licks her lips in anticipation. Pamela relives the memories of past male harassment, and the alcohol gives her a sliver of liquid courage.

My turn to feel good and for them to be scared, she thinks.

"Alright," says Pamela. "Someone really backed up."

Itus smiles and licks her lips. Her eyes flash red. She takes Pamela by the hand and they move back across the street into the club once more.

#

The man is tall, skinny, and shaking as he stands in the middle of Pamela's living room. Itus is spread out on her couch, licking her lips with her eyes blazing red and looking the skinny man up and down. Pamela comes out of the kitchen with two shots. The trembling college student takes the shot and doesn't wait for Pamela.

"This is so weird," says the skinny man.

"Well, new world order and such I suppose. Benefits you too, you know," says Pamela.

"Yes, I suppose. I mean, it is weird for me but... I'll do anything to be with you. Even just once," he says.

The desperate comment makes Pamela bold. She takes her shot, then puts both glasses on the mantle of her fireplace. She takes the trembling man and begins to kiss him. The room goes dark, only illuminated by the eyes of the watching Bastet Escort on the couch.

Before long, Pamela has the skinny man disrobed and on the couch. She pulls her mini dress around her waist and pulls it down to let her breasts out. She'd always wanted to just fuck a man, riding him, letting his cock hit her good spot while still partially naked. She tugs on his cock, spitting on him to get him lubed, and looks him in the eyes. He bites his own lip, scared but eager to release himself. To please her.

She sits down on him and lets his cock slide all the way into her. It hits her g-spot just right. Pamela feels a surge of horniness, a want to finally have an orgasm from penetration. She grabs the man by the neck with both hands and begins to ride him hard.

As she feels the wave spread through her body, she looks at the nervous man. He bites his lip hard, clearly trying to keep his orgasm at bay. Pamela isn't used to a man lasting this long. By the feel of it, he's also more turned on and consistently hard than any man she's been with before. By this time, she'd already be on her way to the drug store to get Plan-B.

But the new world order is here. And she realizes it at that very moment.

The time for female pleasure is now. She remembers hearing from the announcement of the Accords.

She rides him harder, letting her moans escape in the slutty way she'd always wanted to. Her pleasure reaches its height and the orgasm flows through her body. She trembles as the man does. Her skin is hot and covered in satisfied sweat. But the man is cold and still stiff. Both his pleasure and fear are at their maximum.

Pamela gets off and flops into one of the arm chair couches, satisfied and happy. Itus rises from the couch. Her skin has already transformed and her fangs are out.

"Did you want to be here for this?" she asks Pamela.

Pamela spreads her legs and puts her fingers inside her. She nods to Itus.

The skinny college man skirts away on the couch, but Itus quickly grabs his hands and pins them behind his head.

"How long since you've cum inside a woman's incubus?" she asks him.

"I... It's been a long time. I feel like I'm dying for it," he squeaks out.

"And do you want to cum in me?" she asks.

All he can do is nod at first, but then he squeaks out again.

"I need to. Anything for a release. Please."

She sits on him, then guides his rock hard manhood inside of her. Pamela can see the fear in the man's face glowing red from Itus' eyes.

The couch shakes and threatens to come apart at how hard Itus fucks the man. She moves her hips hard, moaning as the college man comes close to finishing.

Pamela moves her fingers inside herself and makes herself cum just as the man cums inside of Itus. The succubus practically roars as she fucks him even harder, milking every single last drop of cum from the mans insides. His eyes glaze over as the blood leaves his face and his skin whitens.

At the end, his breathing is labored and he's still, clammy and squeaking with a blank look.

The succubus grabs him by the wrist. The man flops to the floor as the succubus drags him across the carpet to the door. She throws him on the street, followed by his pants and shoes. She slams the door.

Itus goes to the kitchen and brings out a bottle of vodka. She pours two shots that Pamela left on the mantel and brings one over to her. They both take a shot and settle into the couches, clearly satisfied.

"I've never gotten to focus on my pleasure before and feel safe at the same time," says Pamela.

Itus pours them another shot.

"Welcome to the age of the Normalization Accords Pamela," says the succubus. They clink glasses and take another shot.

Itus laughs at Pamela's stories as she recounts how stupidly dangerous things were for women before the Accords. They drink all night in the safety of the succubus in her home.

#

The college age man struggles to walk home. He doesn't have the strength to put his pants or shoes back on. As he rounds a dark corner, he sees a group of women standing under a street light.

All of their eyes glow red.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers