Exclusive Peacocks

Story Info
A succubus from another world gets a taste of a virgin.
1.3k words
4.26
3.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers

Succubus Aleesia walks her long legs into an unassuming door off a street in Hollywood. She's greeted in a narrow room bathed in blue and green light. Another slim succubus of her world is manning a desk blocking the stairs to the rooms above.

"Do you have a reservation?" asks the attendant.

Alessia produces her phone to show the special QR code. It's scanned quickly and the attendant types at her computer, looking at the openings. Alessia cannot help but shift on her high heels in excitement.

"It'll be a few moments. Just getting your Peacock ready now. Have you been to our establishment before?" she asks.

"No. This is my first time. Just here on the travel visa from Dante's World," says Aleesia. It's a dream vacation to be here in this dimension and she can barely believe that an Earth in this state still exists. Even on the walk here, she flashed red eyes at several groups of men, all by themselves, just wandering around drunk and looking for a place to go. Men are everywhere. As common as the trash lining the gutters.

"Oh wow. Well then, you're in for a treat," says the attendant perking up. "I'll make sure you get an extra eager Peacock. An incubus who performs really well. Wait..." says the attendant. She looks closer at her computer and then makes a few quick types on the keyboard.

"Would you prefer a virgin for your Peacock? The Lilith Office just brought one in yesterday."

A virgin? Those exist out here? Thinks Aleesia. She can no longer contain her excitement. Her eyes flash and she feels her teeth sharpen. As she giggles, it makes the attendant giggle as well.

"You're going to have a lot of fun with this incubus. He was religious so he hasn't even touched himself," says the attendant.

"Hold on, what?" says Aleesia in disbelief.

"Oh, sorry. Yes I forgot you're new to this dimension. Historically, the religious orders here suppress most sexual activities. Even after thousands of years, they're still telling men that it's a 'sin', or transgression, to pleasure themselves or have sex before marrying. Very few follow it, but it seems that this one has."

Aleesia feels herself become immediately wet to the point she's ready to spread her wings. The attendant sees this and motions her to the stairs.

"Fourth floor, room 49. Have fun," she says.

#

When she sees Thomas sitting on the bed in the center of the junior suite, Aleesia has to remind herself that she can't kill men in this realm without a special permit, even though it's part of the Tribute Ceremonies back home.

This will feel a bit different, she thinks.

The incubus is young, barely legal, and still has the rattling muscles of a new man. Thomas is naked and adorned with body paint and glitter. His torso is painted a vibrant blue that simmers in the low light of the room. His arms and legs are green with patterns of blue that make his arms and legs look like feathers. He bats his eyes, heavy with makeup. She sees his chest rising fast with anticipation and nervousness.

"I'm supposed to say something to you, but I completely forgot it," says Thomas.

"That's okay honey," says Aleesia walking to the bed to stand in front of him. She wastes no time in putting a hand on his chest to feel him. He's firm and his muscles twitch at her touch. Aleesia looks down to see him become erect immediately. And he's very large.

"I...I haven't done this before," he says shakily.

"I know. That's why I bought you for the evening," she says. She traces her fingers around his body, making him shudder with anticipation.

"I might cum really fast. I don't really..." he makes a hand gesture towards his erect cock, "you know."

"That's what I'm counting on. You don't mind if I change into something more comfortable, do you?" she tells him, rather than asks.

She steps back and lets her robe fall to the ground, revealing the splendor of her fit body. Her skin starts to change to its black scales as she licks her lips. Her wings crackle out of her back and extend. She moans at the relief.

She can see Thomas become as hard as a rock.

#

Alessia makes Thomas lay on the bed and she mounts him. First, she leans forward and kisses him. The energy she tastes is immediate, eager, mixed with fear and excitement. It's a flavor in itself. She draws his energy through his kissing lips and feels her labia pulse. The white veins on her body start to glow neon pink. She moans out as she withdraws from Thomas, smiling.

She wants to savor him, edge him, and then milk him. So she opens herself and takes his cock and makes him trace the outside of her. Thomas starts to wiggle at the sensitivity from the top of his cock, and it makes her almost laugh. She can feel his pre-cum helping to lather her pussy, ready for her to take all of him.

She slowly sits down, flashing red eyes as they stare at each other. Thomas's lips part in an expression of surprise as she takes his cock completely into her pussy. She starts to grind him, taking in his sparking body paint and the feeling of a virgin cock inside her.

Alessia cannot help herself as she takes his hands and puts them on her tits, making him hold them as she bounces up and down on his cock, feeling the draw of his energy making its way inside her, making her feel a thousand years younger.

"Oh my god I'm so close already," he says.

She dismounts and turns around. She sits on his face, making sure that her pussy is right above his tongue. She takes a handful of his hair and presses him into her, making her taste her and stick his tongue in deep. She moans, then takes her other than and strokes him.

Just when she can feel him wiggle and tense, she brings her mouth down onto his cock while smothering him with her pussy. The lack of oxygen as he orgasms makes him thrust his cock into her mouth fully. She opens her throat and feels his cum explode out. She uses the power of the succubus to activate his body, making him cum extra. And she can feel the warmth of it enter her throat and satisfy her carnal urge.

After she drinks him, she feels Thomas slump into the bed underneath him. She lets the extra cum drip down her mouth, down her front, and drip onto Thomas's chest.

Alessia has never felt more alive.

#

As she sits in the white armchair smoking a weed joint, Thomas remains on the bed recovering. She knew that she drained him of all his cum and energy in one go, but virgins have a tendency to bounce back. But she soaks in all of the imagery of the young spoiled virgin, still erect and glistening with sweat and glitter, trying to recover.

"Is it normal to be this tired after sleeping with a succubus?" he manages to ask.

"Yes," she says between an inhale. She lets the smoke settle over towards his body. "This is usually the part where you end up getting killed, but a license to do that in this world is very costly. Only the Syndicates and some of the Callaryana Disciples get to do that."

Thomas manages to prop himself up on an elbow to look at her.

"They were talking about selling me to... The Cum Sucker Syndicates?" he says.

Alessia pauses for a moment, then smokes the rest of her joint.

I guess I better drain as much as I can out of this incubus before he's dead tomorrow. She thinks.

"Tell you what. You up for round 2?" she asks.

Thomas nods.

"I'm going to give you the best ride of my... Of your life tonight. You'll never feel anything better than what I'm going to do to you."

Thomas becomes erect on the bed again and swings his legs over the edge of the bed.

"I'm yours," he says.

Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers