Bath Time

Story Info
Two versions of some solo fun at bath time.
1.1k words
4.35
4.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

The sound of water flowing into the bath echoed through the house. She added some essential oils, jasmine tonight, and started to light the candles around the room.

It was a large bathroom, just off the main bedroom and next to the lounge which had a roaring fire already going. The free standing marble bath was big enough for two. An armchair in the corner was piled high with soft white towels.

She went into the bedroom and stripped off her clothes. Short boots, blue jeans and her favourite black and white checkered shirt fell to the floor. She never wore a bra as she hated the tight feeling. Fortunately her breasts were small and firm so she didn't need the excess support. She did have some lacy things but they were only for showing off her perfectly formed body and only used when 'company' was expected.

Wearing only her small black lace underwear, she walked back to the bathroom. The water level was rising nicely. Steam and the fragrance of jasmine filled the room. The ambience of the candles added the necessary warm glow.

Peeling off her lace underwear and wiping the full length mirror with a small hand towel, she paused to admire her reflection.

"Not bad" she thought. "No longer the trim body of an 18 year old, but definitely still a head turner."

Impulsively she snapped a selfie of her reflection. The steam added an artistic blur and the phone hid her face. "An anonymous art pic," she thought. "I'll send him that later, to make him sweat and see what he's missing."

She turned the taps off as she stepped into the water. It was a little hotter than she anticipated so she stood there for a minute as her body adjusted to the temperature.

Lowering herself into the bubbles, she felt the heat of the water as it firstly matched then overpowered, the heat in her loins.

She sighed deeply as she relaxed backwards into the bath, the bubbles coming up to cover her milky white breasts.

"Mmm, I'd love a drink" she thought and instantly her imagination conjured up a suitably French wine waiter in a dress suit. Of course he carried an unnaturally large wine list.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle. Would you care for an aperitif?"

"Might I suggest some bubbles to go with your bubbles" continued the fantasy man.

"Will someone be joining you" the image enquired.

"Non, d'accord. In that case I suggest, as the old adage goes, white bubbles deserve white wine. We have a lovely Chateau d'Cardbord. A cheeky little drop."

She smiled to herself. Even her imagination had attitude.

She reached for the bottle by the bath and filled her glass. It was cool and clear and helped her relax her mind while the hot bath relaxed her body.

She soaked away her cares and drank half a bottle.

Feeling very mellow, her hands began to wash off the bubbles from all over her skin.

They linger on her soft white breasts and as her fingernails trace circles around her areolas, her nipples stand up proudly. She smiles at the image of her small pink 'mountains' rising over a sea of bubbles.

She thinks of the trashy novel that she's been reading. It's a cheap paperback, a so called romance novel but it really just fantasy. The heroine always needs rescuing and is always swooning into the arms of some strong male. A quick kiss always leads to a "long night of passion" and there's never a telltale wet spot in the bed.

Still, it fun to read and imagine.

With a contented sigh, she moves her hands lower. The mound of her womanhood, covered by bubbles, is the destination. Her fingers delicately move through her bubble covered pubic hair and she moans softly as they get to work.

She's in the right mood and it doesn't take long. Bath water splashes as she gets too excited.

She collapses back into the water and sighs deeply. She is content.

As the water cools she climbs out of the bath and wraps a huge, soft white towel around her body. She picks up her trashy novel on the way to the lounge. Spreading the towel in front of the fire and opening the book at a well thumbed page.

The remaining wine quickly disappears as she reads. With the empty glass discarded, her fingers once again start to explore her body. The heroine is in trouble again and she expects some serious swooning to be on the next page.

"One more chapter, then bed", she thought as she sighed with pleasure, her body tingling.

***

The sound of water flowing into the bath echoed through the house. He added a few beers to the tub of ice that he carried to the bathroom.

It was a large bathroom, just off the main bedroom and next to the lounge which had a roaring fire already going. The free standing marble bath was big enough for two. An armchair in the corner was piled high with soft white towels.

He went into the bedroom and stripped off his clothes. Footy boots, blue jeans and his favourite flanelette shirt fell to the floor.

Completely nude he walked back to the bathroom. The water level was rising nicely. Steam filled the room. The sound of heavy metal coming from the stereo added to the ambience.

It had been a long day, working as a house builder, and all of his muscles ached. Well, almost all, one particular muscle didn't hurt.

Standing nude in front of the full length mirror he struck a pose and flexed his massive arms.

"Beauty" he thought.

Impulsively he snapped a selfie of his reflection. "That'll score big on my profile."

He turned the taps off as he stepped into the water. It was a little hotter than he anticipated so he cracked open a beer.

"I need another drink" he thought and instantly his imagination conjured up a suitably French waitress in a tiny maid's outfit. Her breasts were barely covered and her tight arse peeked out from under the tiny skirt.

Without speaking the sexy French maid handed he another beer, while at the same time, she slipped out of her maid's outfit.

He smiled to himself. Even his imagination was incredibly sexy.

He soaked away his cares and drank at least six beers.

He was thinking of the sexy maid and his erection began to grow. Slowly, like a rising submarine periscope, his tip started to peek out of the bubbles.

He reached over to grabbed a copy of a girlie magazine and quickly opened to the centrefold.

Reading all about Miss July made him incredibly hard.

Stepping out of the bath and grabbing a hand full of tissues he shot his load.

"One more beer, then bed", he thought as he sighed with pleasure, his body tingling.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers