Ultimate Teasing

Story Info
She creates a series of pics designed to tease and arouse.
762 words
4.17
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

She wanted to tease him. She wanted to master his body. She wanted to be the one in control of his climax.

She considered writing him a story but decided that a picture paints a thousand words.

"Mmm, how can I torment him until he comes," she wondered.

Imagination was the tool to use, with humour of course.

A simple nude photo leaves nothing to the imagination. It needs more.

She decided that one photo wasn't going to be enough. A series of shots that would slowly tantalise him was needed.

She thought long and hard about making him long and hard.

She collected her 'props', laid them out on her bed and closed the door to work.

It was mid afternoon before she attached the file of photos to an email and clicked 'send'. Almost immediately she logged onto the hidden camera located before his workstation. His chair was empty but when he sat down she would be able to see over his shoulder toward the screen. The overhead camera captured everything.

She sat and waited.

*** ***

It was getting late when he finally sat at the computer. He was wearing his usual around home attire. Track pants and t shirt. He seemed to be in no hurry, checking various emails, deleting spam. He wanted to read her message last.

The delay tantalised her.

'Click'

The first image was her chest in a tight T-shirt. No bra of course. Her aroused nipples clearly strained against the thin fabric.

The T-shirt was missing in the next image. A tiny lace bra, barely capable of securing her firm breasts, one nipple on the verge of escaping.

Two hands appeared in the third shot, covering her breasts while teasing nipples between her fingers.

A change of scene next. Her cheeky arse showed in tight blue jeans that were pulled down just enough to reveal black underwear.

Jeans gone in the following image. Both on her thumbs were hooked into the waistband of her black underwear. The image captured the moment they pulled her underwear down to reveal a glimpse of pubic hair.

Only one hand protected her womanhood in the next. Hair visibly poking up between her fingers.

She was wet as she watched him. His track pants around his ankles, his firm cock in one hand, the other poised over the mouse.

The last image clinched his climax. Unexpectedly, he shot his load, up and over his T-shirt.

As she watched him come her fingers were is the same position as in the last photo.

Life imitating art. She was wet and hot and his arousal from her images pushed her own excitement to a peak.

They had climaxed together. Mutual masturbation.

The killer last image? Her tiny fingers on the edge of her lips, visibly wet, teasing her clit.

She recalled the night they met.

She took all his essence, draining every last drop. Her tongue encircled the tip of his knob, tasting all his spunk as it exploded into her mouth.

The salty taste was something she had craved for months, ever since she first contacted him. She had teased him for weeks, sending messages, slyly winking at him.

But now she had him, literally in the palm of her hands. Her saliva had lubricated his hard flesh. Her fingers had worked their magic on his shaft, sliding up and down. Her mouth had closed around his knob, her teeth catching on his tip. She sucked hard, enjoying the way he squirmed. His flesh felt hot on her lips.

He wanted to see her, to bask in the glory of her naked body, but she refused to give him that pleasure. He was blindfolded, unable to enjoy the spectacle of her nudity. His hands were tied, in case he wanted to help, to get involved. She wasn't giving him anything. She was determined to take and leave an empty shell behind.

Using just the tip of her tongue, she had licked his balls. She had lightly kissed his wrinkled skin, gently taking each ball into her mouth, sucking and kissing.

As she watched, his penis moved and grew. She could feel his blood pumping into his shaft. It excited her to think that she was the cause of his erection.

She could feel her juices flowing, but still she refused to share with him. It was her hands, not his, that pinched her clit. Her fingers that slipped into her pussy, stretching her lips. He remained blind, unable to see her engorged lips, wet with her juices.

And he smiled.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers