Online Computer Sessions can be Fun

Story Info
Late night chatting leads to mutual fun.
1k words
4.21
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

The night was dark and so was the small room. The only light came from the old computer screen, as it glowed and hummed on the small desk.

He was sitting in a specially large comfortable chair, concentrating on the screen with the keyboard resting on his lap. An open bottle of white wine rested on the desktop. A half full glass in his hand.

Images, text, flashed across the screen.

Casually, he started typing.

"What are you wearing?"

He sipped wine while waiting for a response.

"Nothing but a happy expression!" The reply flashed up on his computer screen.

He grinned to himself as he knew this wasn't true.

Ping! went the computer.

Leaning forward he clicked on the new message.

No message this time. Instead a photo popped open on the screen.

A fantastically proportioned female body appeared. Discreetly, the head had been cropped from the image. The torso was covered in a black lace bodysuit, tightly covering each curve, highlighting the exquisite features while hiding the more explicit details.

He grinned.

His eyes took in every inch, every curve, lingering on the cup of each breast. Was that a pink hint of nipple, hiding under the lace? There was a stirring in his jeans.

"I've got a happy expression," he typed "but you seem to be wearing more."

He refilled his glass as he waited for a response.

It was only a few minutes before the computer went "ping" again.

"I don't want to catch a chill."

"I can suggest something to warm you up" he replied.

"Mmm, tell me more."

"If you remove the lace, your warm hands could keep the chill away."

Minutes passed. Had he gone too far? He drank another glass of wine. Anticipation grew as did the bulge in his jeans.

Finally, a response. No words, but a file was attached. Fumbling over the mouse, he clicked on the file. A more intimate photo this time. The lace was gone. Delicate hands protected the modesty of each breast. One tiny nipple peeked out between the fingers of one hand, just enough to cause him to feel a tingle in his pants as his erection grew.

Ping went the computer.

"Is this more to your liking?"

"Mmm" was all he could manage.

"Do you know what I'm doing?" Prompted the computer. Before he could reply, the computer Pinged again.

"My nipples are firm and I'm stroking, wet and swollen."

On reading this, he unbuckled and slipped off his jeans. His erection pushed against his underpants, released from the prison of his jeans, it seemed to grow even harder.

"My juices are flowing. Muscles tingling. Waves cascading," came the next unsolicited message.

Unconsciously one handed slipped down to his pants, while he gulped more wine. His fingers encountered damp fabric. His pre cum had flooded his underwear.

The ping from the computer caught him by surprise. He was deep in his own fantasy.

The photo that opened on his screen was almost too much. Everything was visible. Soft milky white skin covered firm round breasts. Cherry pink areola surrounded a proud firm nipple. His hand grasped his solid shaft as he realised the this nipple was aroused by the thought of him.

His jeans and underwear were on the floor and his ankle was propped up on the desk when the next photo pinged.

No breasts were visible this time. The photo showed a small hand between the firm female thighs. The thumb was lurking in the pubic hair. At least one finger had disappeared into the pink folds of her womanhood.

This image pushed him over the edge. His hand, rubbing his shaft, spreading his pre cum all over his tip got faster and it was all he could do to grab some tissues before he climaxed!

The last ping from the computer said, "I'm blissed"

He couldn't reply.

*** *** Epilogue

Wearing only his T-shirt, his jeans and underwear abandoned on the floor, he got out of his chair and walked out of the room.

Walking down the hallway, his penis swinging with each step, his erection began to grow again.

He opened the first door on the left without knocking.

The room was furnished identically to his. A black lace bodysuit lay on the floor.

The computer screen cast a warm glow on the naked woman sitting at the desk. A bottle of lube was open on the desk.

Turning to him she said "that was fun. Next time, I want to pretend to be the doctor and I can give you a full body physical exam."

Still sitting in the chair, she reached over to grab his cock.

Holding his erection with one hand she gave it a quick kiss on the tip as she stood up.

Shuffling around, still holding his cock, she sat him down on the computer chair.

Her body was damp from her own activities but she ached for more.

She faced the computer, placed both hands on the edge of the desk, and reversed onto him. She wiggled slightly as he guided his penis into her. Gently, slowly she sat back on his lap, feeling his shaft sink deeper and deeper into her cunt. His hands reached around her, grasping both breasts, his head on her shoulder.

Carefully she moved one of his hands, placing it on the keyboard next to hers.

She bobbed up and down on his shaft. She was comfortably blissed by the feelings that emanating from her cunt.

Relaxing back into his chest with his cock firmly inside her, she said "this is how we write the next chapter."

*** ***

The next chapter

She bounced on his lap, his cock stiff inside her. She could feel his pressure building and it made her own excitement escalate.

She couldn't control herself anymore. With a little squeal she came and she felt his final thrust as he came too.

He was firmly gripping her breasts as he thrust into her. Her thighs held his penis in a vice like grip. As her excitement rose, he quickened his movements until together they came! She squealed. He moaned.

As they relaxed in their bliss, their combined juices soaked the chair.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers