Bathhouse Experience Conclusion

Story Info
Final adventures during my first trip to a bathhouse.
1.4k words
4.74
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part and the conclusion to my first visit to a male bathhouse while working out of state. In the first part of the story I told of my experiences that began in the darkroom and ended with me being fucked, for the first time, in my private room in the bathhouse.

In the second part to the story, I went into the steamroom to relax after my first time getting fucked and ended up being rimmed by a hot asian man (returning the favor of rimming his sexy, clean shaven, sexy asshole) and being bred by his older friend......after which my asshole was licked clean by the sexy asian man.

This story marks the conclusion of my first visit to the bathhouse, but certainly not my last visit.

After being bred then rimmed clean of cum and turning down offers to be fucked, face fucked, and offers of jerking a cock off on my body, or having one jerk off on my body.....I headed back to the shower to wash the smell of and remnants of sex off me.

As I was washing off I realized that I had yet to cum. Yes I had leaked a bunch of pre-cum during my two experiences, but I had not had an orgasm. I came close from the asian guy rimming me and again from him rimming my asshole clean of cum, but somehow managed not to cum.

After the shower, I headed to my room. I passed a few rooms with the door open and saw men lying on their stomachs and at first did not quite put together what that signaled. As I got to my room, I realized what it meant and laughed a bit and thought that I was glad I figured it out before I did the same as my ass was a little sore!

I weighed my options....head back to the darkroom? see if the gloryhole room offered up opportunities? maybe head to the theatre and watch a porno and see what develops? I knew the steamroom would provide opportunities as I was just offered many to choose from!

I decided to first head to the gloryhole room remembering the first time I had my cock sucked by a guy (at 18 according to the signs in the video store, but I was 17). I thought that I could just get blown and end my night without having my ass used again.

I had to walk past the theatre on my way to the gloryhole room, so looked in and saw two guys locked in a hot 69, a big bear of a man being sucked off by a younger guy, and two other guys watching the activity in the theatre more than the video being played in the theatre. The activity was hot enough for my cock to begin to respond but I decided to continue on my way to the gloryholes.

I went in the room and there was a towel draped over one of the partitioned walls and knew there was a mouth waiting for my cock. I fed my semi-erect cock through the hole and felt a warm, wet, inviting mouth wrap around my cock. The hole was large enough to feed your cock and balls through and I did so that he could fondle my shaved balls while he sucked my 7 inches.

After the events of the day he had me ready to cum in no time. sensing that I was close he picked up his pace and was taking me deep with short, quick sucks. I tapped on the wall to let him know I was about to blow and he just kept going until I exploded and filled his mouth.

I leaned down and asked if he would like me to return the favor but he declined saying that he just wants to take load after load. I thanked him and decided to do one more circuit through the bathhouse before calling it a night.

I decided on visiting the theatre as it was the only place I really did not experience. I went into the theatre found a section on the couch where I could watch a porno and watch any action that was happening, satisfying my voyeuristic needs.

The bear of a man was sitting back with a different young guy riding his coke sized, hairy cock. I watched two other guys making out, while stroking each others cocks. Both scenes hotter than the porno playing.

After a few minutes of uninterrupted watching, I had a good looking, well muscled black man sit down next to me. We exchanged comments about the action going on in the room and he untied his towel and started to stroke his cock.

His cock was at least 9 inches with a big mushroom head. A cock that would make your mouth water, and mine did. He said to me I could stroke it if I wanted and I did not have to be told twice.

I reached over and started to stroke his big, black, sexy cock. At the first sight of precum, I leaned over and sucked it from that big mushroom head. I continued to lick, suck, and stroke that gorgeous cock while fondling his hefty balls.

I continued to worship his cock with my mouth and was rewarded with a steady flow of precum. He asked if he could fuck me, but after taking my first two cocks ever, I told him that I am a little sore from prior activities. I added that the two cocks I took tonight were my first two ever and neither were close in size to his gorgeous bbc.

He said to me, "I will offer you a deal. You can keep sucking my cock, but if you don't make me fill your mouth in 10 minutes, I get to fuck you. If you don't think you can and don't want to get fucked, you are done sucking my cock!"

I thought, damn...I love sucking this sexy cock and don't want to stop, but I don't think it is going to shoot in 10 minutes and that cock may cause some damage if he fucks me. I looked at that sexy cock and just had to bend back down and wrap my lips around it...game on!

I fucked that sexy cock with my mouth. I fondled those big black cum filled balls. I slid a finger in his ass and finger fucked his ass at double the pace I was using with my mouth. I tried pinching and teasing his nipples. I pulled out everything I had seen in pornos.

It must have been 5 or 6 minutes in when I heard him say, fuck you are good! I picked up the pace....I had my drool running down his cock as I never pulled my mouth off that cock. I heard him say, 1 minute to go baby, keep working my cock, bitch. That caused me to up my effort.

His watch beeped, and I heard what I expected to hear when he made the offer...."You lose, bitch, get on all 4s."

I got on my hands and knees, there on the couch in the theatre and felt that big mushroom head being rubbed up against my asshole. Thankfully, he lubed my ass, lubed his cock before entering me.

I felt that mushroom head stretching my hole before it popped in. He gave me a few seconds to get used to his cock before sliding in a few inches. He stopped for a bit, then slid in a few more inches. One final pause before he pushed all 9 inches in my ass.

I think my mouth work on his cock had him close as he fucked me slow. Pulling most of his 9 inches out before sliding it in slowly and he kept that rhythm up for some time.

Soon I felt my balls tighten, my cock pulse and I shot my load on the couch....he never touched my cock, I never touched my cock. I can't believe getting fucked would cause me to cum!! My cumming, caused him to grunt, grip my hips and shoot his load in my ass.

I collapsed on the couch and he came down on top of me. He said, "I knew you wanted my big, black cock in you but damn you almost had me blow in your mouth." He got up, slapped me gently on the ass and said I hope I see you here again.

I got up, headed to the shower for the third time that night, washed up and headed to my room to get dressed and call it a night.

Walking back to the hotel, feeling some cum dripping out of my gaped hole, I said to myself...next time should we try the sling room? or just lay face down with the door to my room open?