Bathtime Pampering

Story Info
What will happen when he visits her in the bath?
1.1k words
4.18
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady lifted her head out of the water of the bathtub taking a breath of air before darting her eyes around. There was a soft knock at the door. She sighed giving a weak "Come In". A man with silver highlighted hair stepped in nodding at her before setting down a few things on the counter. He makes sure to close the door behind him and lock it for good measure.

Her partner seemed to realize she wasn't quite like her usual self. She seemed more distracted than normal. Her furious splashing sending water all over the small room definitely was a sign of something at least. He sighed leaning down to clean up the mess of bubbles and water covering the floor.

"I'm guessing the mission wasn't as successful as you wanted?"

She just glanced at him grimacing.

"Those fuckers managed to hide away the soul shards yet again and I am stuck with finding them."

Her accent wore a little thicker than normal as she swore. He chuckled at her fiery behavior.

"I guessed as much since your water is basically a mud soup with your emotion."

She quickly looked down to see her bath water almost jet black.

"That's not funny..."

She growled at him as he shook his head making her bath water turn back to the normal color.

She went to stand up ringing out her hair. Her partner didn't flinch. He hadn't ever seen her fully naked without her changing but he didn't mind. He smiled at her sudden boldness gathering a cloth to help dry her off.

"Say, you didn't seem to want to shave"

He motioned to the straight razor he left on the counter earlier.

"I am not saying you have to. I am just asking if you wanted to."

He looked at her legs as he helped to dry them off. He had bent down on to his knees to make sure he had them thoroughly dry. She smiled.

"If you are so keen on me shaving, you do it yourself."

She tilted her head at him drying off the remainder of her hair. He didn't seem to mind. He got the razor and the shaving cream lathering the cream on her legs. He took a moment to sharpen the razor before beginning to work. He surprisingly did it with much ease.

"So how is your life going? I haven't seen you since you ran out of that one pub yelling about your own death."

She started to chuckle. He started to laugh too sitting back some.

"Well my wife and I have had 3 beautiful baby boys. I sadly haven't seen them since the soul shards went missing as you can tell, work is more important in this case. Those shards are definitely worth more than my weight in gold."

He looks up at her as he sits on the floor while she finishes drying herself right in front of him.

He quickly changes his tone to a more playful one.

"Well my lady... would you like me to shave a little higher then your legs? I definitely don't mind."

She looks at him with confusion. He smiles at her.

"My wife always preferred to stay groomed during her pregnancies so I learned to do it well and swiftly."

The lady stayed curious.

"I am unsure..."

"There is no need to be so unsure, I have had my fair share of practice. I promise you, you will be as bare as you were born when I am done."

She nods at him to begin. He gathered more shaving cream and lathered it in between her legs. His touch was gentle and calculated. He spent much more time on shaving this area making sure not to cut her. He had a hand always resting between her legs holding them open and gripping onto whatever he needed.

She could feel his hot breath on her thighs as he shifted to get everything covered and shaved. She looked down at him trying not to think of what else he could be doing if he was in that area for any other situation. He appeared so absorbed in what he was doing.

It didn't take him too terribly long to finish what he started as he decided to rest his head on her thigh using a cloth to clean off all the remaining residue. He ran a hand over the bare area feeling around to make sure he didn't miss any spots.

His hand against her newly exposed skin made her mind wonder even quicker. He moved his head back to look her in the eyes raising an eyebrow.

"Can I do anything else for you, My Lady?"

The Lady peered down at him with a fire slowly starting to burn in her eyes.

"Actually there is something you can do for me..."

Her voice trailed off as she licked her lips. She set a hand on his head shoving it toward between her legs. He didn't resist moving his hands up to grip on her ass leaving them there. He stuck his tongue out to lap at where he could reach.

Wow, this felt better then she expected. He kept the same speed lapping at those wet lips of hers. He suddenly pulled back.

"My Lady..."

He panted out trying to maintain his composure. He smoothed back his hair just looking at the spot he was just at licking his lips.

"... I am happy to continue I am just wanting to ask... do you always taste this good or are you using some sort of trick to seduce me?"

She shook her head at him. She had never seen him with a mild blush on his cheeks. It almost made him look human for once. She kept eye contact with him again before reaching out a hand to grasp his hair pulling him back in.

This time he didn't take his time to ease her into it. His hands planted themselves on her ass squeezing each cheek tightly as he shoved his face forward. His tongue tracing words into her growing soaked lips. He occasionally would speed up holding her tighter and tighter.

She soon found herself dangling off the edge of orgasm with only one hand still gripping that peak. She felt her knees slowly starting to buckle as her body twitched and stirred. She let out whimpers of ecstasy. She felt him beckoning her to let go. So she did. The rolling waves of lightning like sensation rocked through her. After the moments of her being overcome with potent emotion, she found herself placed in his lap.

She could feel him poking her through his clothes. She looked up to smile at him.

"Do you want to take this into the next room my sweet sweet partner?"

~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! This was one of my old drafts I found and finished! Hope you enjoyed!