Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 12

Story Info
A. Fuck Zinda in the pussy.
1.6k words
4.1
1.6k
6

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

It could only be Bruce that Zinda felt. One hand drew up her skirt even higher than it was to begin with, baring her naked ass, while the other gloved hand laid flat on the small of her back. A cool, strong weight that didn't grip, didn't force, but pressured her skin with a powerful touch.

Without saying a word, Bruce commanded she stay in place, and she obeyed. Not out of fear of him, but because that power promised her fathomless pleasure in exchange for submission.

The next thing she knew, his swollen cock was laid down between her buttocks and his hot breath was breaking against the nape of her neck. His gloved hands moved to her asscheeks, molding and massaging them, forcing them together on the haft of his massive erection.

Zinda moaned as her sensitive flesh was titillated to an almost painful degree—intimately made aware of the size and power of his endowment with it throbbing inside her cleft, massive and girthy from top to bottom.

"Y'know, I'd never let you get away with this if you were even a couple inches smaller," she said warningly.

"You won't be conscious by the time I get smaller," Bruce assured her.

He sank to his knees and collared her waist with both hands—pulling her back so that his face was plunged between her buttocks, to kiss and lick the vibrant flesh his manhood had already tantalized.

Zinda moaned, wallowing in his frenzied lust for her. His tongue swept down her volley and she quivered, bending over further, exposing her sex to his tongue. He promptly mouthed her cunt, shoving his tongue inside the wetness. Sucking and licking her swollen folds until she was quaking and gasping for breath.

"Good thing I waited until you'd spent a few hours tinkering with my plane first," Bruce taunted, finding abundant wetness wherever his tongue traced on her mons. "You'd so turned on, you'd let Ace fuck you."

"Well, you'd do better than him, right?" Zinda teased.

Abruptly coming to his feet, Bruce pushed her head down still further, bending her over the Batwing's hood even more. It was as rude as she expected from the Batman—no asking, he just moved her where he wanted her, like she was a doll and not a person. Yet somehow, that turned her on more. She wouldn't expect anything less from Bruce Wayne.

Zinda spread her legs wide and bent until her ass was the highest point of her body. Bruce kissed along the curve of her spine until he reached the back of her neck, nuzzling his nose in her golden hair. He separated her buttocks and Zinda felt the thick intrusion of his thumb headed up her ass. Instinctively she pulled away, but Bruce forced her to keep still for him, his body holding her down.

"Relax," he told her. "This is all I'm putting in your ass tonight."

"And tomorrow?" she asked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. You haven't even made me come yet."

The fingers of his right hand dug into her glute, solidifying the grip he'd started with his thumb in her anus. He led her upward, forcing Zinda to her tip-toes to get her ass as high as he wanted. She still didn't offer any defiance.

Maybe it was that he kept breaking her down, crushing her before she even tried to hesitate. All his little goads and displays of dominance turned Zinda on, made her like how he was treating her. He was just so assured in his usage of her that Zinda couldn't help but believe he really would satiate her. He certainly didn't act as if this would be anything but the greatest sex of her life.

His hands slid up her flanks, pushing underneath the hem of her shirt to get to bare flesh, pausing to stroke her ribs as if counting them. Then he was cupping her full breasts. Leaning down on her, the hardness of his armor gouging into her lower back, his prick once more separating the twin ovals of her buttocks.

He kissed between her shoulder blades, his passion shockingly sweet, while his fingers cruelly pinched her nipples. It confused Zinda. She would've expected nothing from brutality from Batman, but he was showing her he was as capable of treating her as he was toying with her. She still winced.

"Do you like it this way?" he growled up to her attentive ears.

"I've never tried it like this," she said honestly.

"You'll like it," Bruce pronounced, as though she wasn't allowed not to.

Zinda reached down into the Batwing's innards and white-knuckled her grip on the engine block, which she couldn't dislodge with all her strength. She had a feeling she'd need a hold on something.

Bruce's hands shimmied down from her breasts; Zinda moaned in dismay at her swollen tits being abandoned, pregnant with feeling. The continued sensation of being groped and manipulated had already been verging on orgasmic and now she was left up in the air.

But Bruce's hands inexorably went to her buttocks, prying them apart, forcing the mouth of her cunt to open. He guided himself unerringly in. Zinda shut her eyes and cried out, the sound bouncing around the confines of the Batwing's chassis.

The feeling of being entered was exquisite. Bruce grabbed her hips again, fingers clawing into her creamy flesh for a grip that was more certain than certain, and then he grunted into her. Demanding his way deep into the hot grip of her sex.

Zinda's hips shuddered, partly in ecstasy at her penetration, partly in conscious motion as she forced herself back to be impaled on Bruce's rampant erection. He moved his hands to her buttocks, spreading them once more for a look at his cock pistoning in and out of her womanhood.

When he saw how sweet her cunt looked, fluttering in and out with the motion of his rutting, he fucked her all the harder.

Zinda moaned. The sex was great, much better than she could've imagined. Bruce was as rough and overpowering as she'd expected, but he had a good deal of skill, of imagination, of knowledge as to how she was reacting and would react to his efforts.

And he knew, even as she was learning, that what got her off was lewdness. Doubling over like this, offering her sex to Bruce like she was all just some orifice and nothing more—it was the most lascivious position she could imagine. And it made the feel of his fat cock cleaving into her groin positively explosive.

She sobbed with the immenseness of her sensations and pushed her hips back to Bruce. With each thrust, his belly smacked against her ass, the armor even more bruising than his bare flesh would be. He plundered her remorselessly and all Zinda could do was hold tight to the engine block and try to withstand being Bruce's bitch.

The channel of her sex wasn't just filled with cock, but with aroused juices. His prick slammed in and out with barely any friction despite its shocking size and Zinda's nearly virginal tightness. Each time he drove into her body, his glans butted into the very tightest part of her womanhood, almost getting to her cervix.

Zinda could barely breathe with how close he was getting to her womb. Sweat flooded her face and she felt more of it slashing between her shoulder blades... other kinds of moisture over her groin and working its way into the cleft of her ass. Her pussy felt stretched beyond all reason, opened to the limit, a gaping hole meant only to service Bruce's cock—squelching and sucking and clinging to it.

Almost without realizing it, Zinda shifted from the lightning-strike intensity of the sex to a thunderball of climax. Then there was no ignoring it. She was coming. Her legs felt weak. Her spine ached with the tension of how Bruce had positioned her. She moved in an unrestrained rhythm, forcing her pelvis to Bruce's thrusts and away from them, helping him to finish her off.

Zinda moaned and whipped her head around, her hair slapping against the metal parts that surrounded her on all sides with hollow echoes. Then her body convulsed, pushed to a new plateau of orgasmic rapture by having Bruce come inside her—the certainty of having satisfied him. She felt his cum flooding her twitching, quivering sex... dominating it... exulting in the mastery he'd achieved of her body by turning it into his cum dump.

Bruce kept fucking her even as he spurted, grunting each time he filled her a little more. All Zinda could feel was the cum that occupied her sex and trailed down her trembling legs.

He stayed in the same position in which he'd dominated her: his legs apart, his feet firmly planted on the ground. He looked down at the wet white mess he'd made of Zinda's pussy, then drew himself back from her until his cock slipped free, hanging down with twitches of arousal despite being spent.

Zinda stayed down among the engine parts, her plump ass jittering like a jelly mold, but otherwise she was motionless. No more energy after how much her orgasm had used up.

It was clear to Bruce that, unless he wanted this woman to spend the night half-in and half-out of that Batwing's interior, he'd have to move her.

A. Take Zinda to bed and have her sleep in Bruce's arms.

B. Take her to the Batwing's cockpit and have her sleep in Bruce's lap.

C. Take Zinda to the Batcomputer and have her sleep at Bruce's feet.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers