Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 13

Story Info
B. Sleep with Zinda in the Batwing's cockpit.
1.8k words
5
1.5k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

With one arm wrapping up Zinda from armpit to armpit, Bruce ascended the ladder to the Batwing's cockpit. He slung her over the side of the canopy and reached down to access the jet's emergency crash kit--taking out the folded warmth blanket and unquartering it to wrap around himself and Zinda as he settled back into the pilot's seat. Without his hard armor in the way, the gel-cushioned seat was surprisingly comfortable, as any chair would be when it was designed to cradle the body, protecting it in the event of a crash. He laid his head back on the headrest, Zinda ensnared in his arms. Then Bruce was surprised to feel Zinda pushing against his broad chest.

She unsnared herself from his arms and shifted down into the cockpit's copious legroom, settling her weight against one of his legs. From there, she looked at his limp, glistening prick. Reaching out her hand, she curled her fingers around his heavy balls, weighting them as if to see how much more cum there could possibly be after all he'd spilled inside of her.

"Don't think you'll be able to do much with that," Bruce told her.

"Don't worry. Just putting myself where I belong."

She opened her mouth and took his soft endowment into it--sucking and slurping and even gurgling as she tasted and consumed all of their joined fluids. Her fingers worked at his balls, squeezing them gently to be sure his last ejaculation had fully emptied Bruce of all he had to give. When she finally let go of his prick, it was half-hard and coated only in her saliva.

Eyes lidded, Zinda studied his dangling length, the fat bellend that topped it. It looked beautiful to her. Her body stirred with the memories of how much pleasure it had given her. There were other cocks in the world--a lot worse and maybe some better. But then and there, Zinda decided she wouldn't be letting go of Bruce's.

She popped it into her mouth again, no longer sucking it, but holding it sheathed between her lips as she leaned her head against his thigh. Her eyes closed. Her nostrils grew and diminished as she breathed through them. Bruce felt the steady warmth of her mouth around him, the pulse of her living body holding his manhood instead of something comfortingly inanimate like his boxers or bedsheets.

He rumbled with amusement, thinking how strange it was that this struck playboy Bruce Wayne as so exotic. True, it was an unusual way to catch forty winks, but from the number of women who'd kill to go to sleep this way, you'd think he'd be more familiar with this sort of thing. Bruce decided he'd been remiss in not taking full advantage of Gotham City's lust for him, as both Bruce Wayne and the Dark Knight.

From now on, he'd be sure that women like Zinda Blake felt free to service him. And, folding his hands behind his head, he went to sleep. Resting more comfortably than he ever had before with the faint pulses of soothing pleasure from where his cock was suckled, minute after minute, by the loving attention of Lady Blackhawk. A woman who fully appreciated how lucky she was to have caught Bruce Wayne's eyes.

***

Zinda awoke before Bruce. She'd been battered into submission by him, overwhelmed by the taxing pleasure he'd inflicted on her, but she hadn't been truly drained as Bruce had been. Exhausted from both the usual toll of the Batman's athleticism and the new demands of satisfying so many women, he was truly comatose. Or would've been, if he were anywhere close to an ordinary man. His flagging system had revived quickly, in the trance-like state of Bruce's deep, healing slumber. Now his muscles fairly crackled with energy--potent power flowing through them with each breath.

Zinda noticed immediately the faint hum of strength that animated Bruce's body, even asleep. Like some pagan idol filled with chthonic energy. She'd seen enough of the world to know that cold stone could hold vast supernatural power. Bruce was no metahuman, she knew. But the sight of him struck her the same way. His chiseled physique, as striking as it was, wasn't equal to the impression of vast power she got from him.

She knew the pantherish speed and agility he'd be capable of the moment those closed eyes open. And Zinda knew the brutal delight he'd demand from her body, forcing her to both fulfill his cravings and fully experience her own urges satiated. She'd gone to bed with men as well-formed as any bodybuilder, men with world-shattering power, and it still didn't quite compare to the potency that radiated from Bruce. Just lying there, set back in the pilot's seat, he aroused her.

Drawn almost magnetically to the solidness of his cock, lying like a sleeping serpent across his thigh, Zinda took hold of it and began to pump her hand up and down.

"Uuunh," Bruce groaned, shifting in his sleep.

Zinda came up over Bruce's seated body and settled in his lap. She'd come a few times last night, but the overwhelming eroticism of their encounter still had her worked up. She was horny enough to play with herself. Only she didn't have to. Not with Bruce's cock there, getting longer and stiffer all the time.

She held it to her pussy, still rubbing hardness in it as it thrummed against her slit. "Come on. I know you want it. Open your eyes and see what you have to fuck--that'll get you a pencil with some lead in it!"

She tugged at him fiercely, jerking his cock up and down in her circled hand. Slapping the heft of his burgeoning erection against her slot to tease him with how good it'd feel to really enter her.

Bruce's eyes snapped open. The question in them was unmistakable.

"Wondering what I'm doing?" Zinda grinned shamelessly. "I'm giving you a boner, Wayne. And guess what I want you to do with it?"

Bruce's lips twitched into a slight grin. "I don't have to guess. I'm going to do what I want with my cock. And you're going to like it."

His cock went stiff, throbbing madly, as though the ordinary flesh was suddenly infused with his vast will. Zinda cried out in delight. She threw herself onto his rigid manhood, impaling herself with spat oaths as she was painfully stretched. Her mind reeling with climax last night, she'd forgotten just how big he was. But Zinda hadn't forgotten all the delight there was in being fucked by that monstrous prick, no matter how much it pained her at first. She bounced on his stiff member, her full breasts jostling up and down, her blonde hair whipping about as she put him through his paces even more wildly than she'd maneuver an airplane.

"I'd heard you were good with a joystick," Bruce said huskily, arching his hips to better let Zinda duck herself on his massive erection. "And a hot little whore."

"Shit! Only when I--ohh!--find a good enough ride!" Zinda gasped. "What a cock! YES!"

Up and down, up and down she impaled herself on his oversized manhood. Bruce exerted himself only slightly. Thrusting into Zinda as she came down on his cock so that he was fully sheathed in her. The impact adding to the bounce so she flew up high enough to nearly escape being skewered on him--if he weren't so well-hung. Zinda fucked even harder, the pain gone now. All that was left of her mind, beyond pleasure, was her awareness of being Bruce's cock holster. She knew she'd managed to take all of his enormous hard-on. Nothing else mattered to her.

Bruce wasn't so mindless. As much as he exulted in taking Zinda, his self-control was too firm for him to lose himself in her. For Bruce, it was child's play to keep Zinda satisfied. Not that he allowed his mind to wander. Now that he'd resolved to indulge himself, he did it as thoroughly as he would any task he'd set for himself.

But when the Batwing's controls lit up, the display switching to a surveillance feed of Wayne Manor's front lawn with the words SECURITY BREACH stamped in red on the lowermost edge of the screen--Bruce was hardly too distracted to notice.

Allowing Zinda to continue pleasuring herself... something the blonde did with as much aplomb as anyone would expect from her... Bruce shifted his attention to the image. What he saw was Selina Kyle.

All of her.

The cat burglar didn't wear a single stitch. In the early morning dimness, the shadows clung to her as if unwilling to go without caress her ample curves. Bruce couldn't blame them. Even in the crepuscular light, she was stunning. His eyes ran over the elegant curve of her neck, down to her proud breasts and on to her slender waist. Stopping as the waist flared out into full, redolent hips. The perfect setting for the gem of well-trimmed pubic hair highlighting her sex. Even over the airwaves, the woman's sexual aura was intoxicating. Bruce felt his cock pulse harder than it already was, causing Zinda to squeal orgasmically as she continued to rut herself on its hardness.

Selina noticed the camera, as would be second nature to her, and faced it. Joining her hands behind her back, which caused her prominent breasts to jut out even further. She rubbed her succulent legs together and it was clear to Bruce that she hadn't forgotten the experience of being his whore last night. But had she come to take back control from him--or to get more of the same?

"Can Bruce come out to play?" Her exquisitely breathy voice, as with everything else about her, screamed sex. Nothing more than savage, animalistic sex. It was written in her jade-green eyes, in the bow of her plump red lips, and glistened in every drop of sweat on her perfectly proportioned body.

And still Zinda pumped herself up and down, delighting in his cock as only the most wanton slut was capable of. Pleasing both him and herself with romp after romp up and down his swollen length. Bruce didn't know if he was capable of denying himself that delicious pleasure, suffusing his cock more in every moment. A delirium that wouldn't stop until she'd brought him to orgasm.

But as alluring as Zinda looked, in her dancing motion atop his manhood, Bruce couldn't take his eyes off Selina, waiting impatiently on the dewy grass of the front yard. A nymph any man would be privileged to run down. He doubted she would wait until he was done satisfying Zinda, or that Lady Blackhawk would be content with him leaving her with enough energy to satiate Selina as well.

He would have to make a choice.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers