Battle for Earth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elred took her by her hand and gently eased her into what he had planned. The feel of his skin was soft like baby skin, which was strange because he looked so rugged and oddly wild-looking. He was leaning in for what she took for a kiss. So she closed her eyes and slowly leaned forward to meet his lips with her own. He met her lips with his, slowly meshing them while pushing his tongue out to meet her in this short union of lips. Surprised by this display of gentle affection, she felt like she could let her guard down and cupped the side of his face as their kissing turned more intense.

Roxane moaned inside his mouth. She enjoyed his sweet and passionate kiss as much as he was enjoying hers. But on the flip of a dime, his gentleness disappeared. He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her closer to him. His other free handheld one of her tits and squeezed hard. She was not as frail or dainty as she let on despite her appearance.

She shoved him back with all of her strength and slapped him across his face with all of the power she could put behind it.

"You--You just struck me in my face," Elred said, surprised at her.

"You're damn right I did! And I'll do it again if you try to lay your hands on me like that again! Don't get it twisted, Elred. You may be handsome, you may be tall, and you may not be human, so maybe sun elves do it differently. But I am not some broodmare you can lord over and do as you wish. If I am going to be bear your children, you're first going to start by showing me more respect; you got that?!"

"How dare you put

your hands on me like that woman!"

"How dare I!? You grabbed my breast as you own it, and you don't own shit at the moment!" she barked back.

"If I wanted to, I could paralyze you with one of my glares and force you to get on your knees and make you apologize."

"So do it, Elred! Do it, I dare you!" she yelled, "but if you do, I'll kill you in your sleep afterward."

Elred chuckled and smiled, turning forward on his seat.

"You had me fooled once for a soft heart. But now I see you have a respectable amount of fire in you. That's good to know; at least I know my children will inherit some of that."

"You know something, fella?"

"My name is Elred! Address your future husband with respect."

"You suck so hard right now. Why couldn't I have been paired up with a handsome vampire or a Greek god."

**Yaounde, Cameroon**

Central Africa, Region 18

Eposi splashed warm water on her face from the inside of the bathroom sink to help her calm down and gather her thoughts in order. She stared back at her reflection in a large, beautiful mirror in front of her. She and Methild, the male drow, had chosen to settle down in the presidential palace of her country. Although everyone she has ever known had vanished, living with another person, even if they were strange-looking like Methild. It was comforting on some level. In the last three days they spent living together in the presidential palace. She learned small but essential pieces of information from him about the fate of humanity.

"There are less than two dozen members of humanity left in your world. Five native Africans were in charge of their regions of Africa. That means I am not the only African woman or African left in the world. There are other humans left, and they're all alone. Okay, maybe not alone, but who woke up to this same world I did."

Eposi undressed and stepped into the bathtub to shower in the opulent bathroom. She was a lean teenager with average-sized breasts for her frame. A thin face with a tiny waist and wide hips. Her hair took her years to grow. She kept braided and tied in a bun. She undid her bun and braids before stepping inside the tun with water spraying out of the showerhead. Warm water always felt good when she was having a bad day. She heard the bathroom door open and the sound of heavy footsteps walking inside.

"What is it, Methild?"

"I was just wondering. When do you think it would be a good time to start repopulating?"

"You sound worried. What's worrying you?"

"I mean ye no offense. But I am finding it difficult to wrap my head around the fact that I must lay with ye for my bloodline to continue."

"Well, it won't just be your bloodline continuing. It will also be mine. Do you find me unattractive? Is that why you're having such a hard time getting comfortable with the thought of us getting together?"

"Nay, Eposi! Your dark skin is beautiful and captivating to me as a Drow. But I can't find it in me to make ye my woman just yet."

"Just enough to take me as your lover, right?"

There was silence on his side.

"I do not mean or wish to bring your spirits down. But I am still trying to acclimate to life on the surface. I have never been on the surface for more than one hour without surface elves or fairies trying to open my throat. It's all still very new to me.:

"Can I ask you something, Methild? Aren't you saddened that your entire race vanished, leaving only you?"

"I am not saddened by it one bit. I am more disturbed by it happening; aye, that is true. I see nor feel any reason to continue to hide this truth any longer. My species are a selfish and violent one. They are always ready to fight and murder for any small offense against them. Even the children are encouraged to seek out and kill enemies. We train to kill by practicing our craft on each other. Intra-species violence is a daily reality for Drow society. We made slaves of traitors and enemies alike, and we worked them to death and used them as sacrifices to our queen, Lolth. So, if you were to ask me again if I am sad that my entire species vanished, leaving only me. Nay, again I would answer. If this event had not happened, I would lose my life to an enemy or forfeit my kind. Perhaps this was for the best."

"I think I can relate to you, Methild. You and I share the same views about our kind in more ways than one. As beautiful as my country is, its people were very flawed. The government was very corrupt and neglectful of its citizens. Don't worry about the topic of children; there will be many more days for that. But now that you're here with me, do you know what I want from you, Methild?"

"Ye just need to mention it."

"I want you to teach me how to use knives of yours."

"Ye mean my daggers? I can arrange a few lessons for you."

**South Australia (Australia)**

Australia/ Oceania, Region 26

She slid down a frozen path on a sled Miyuki created with her ice powers. Brandon rode beside her. But because of the freezing winds generated by his partner's powers. He had to wear winter clothes until the ride was over. His partner and wife-to-be are a Yuki-onna, a snow woman in English. She was a Japanese woman whose beauty was supernatural. Her skin is porcelain white, and her long hair is silvery and beautiful. They traveled cross-country to reach Canberra, the capital city of Australia. Waiting for them at the end of their journey was the 'The Lodge.' The former home of the Australian prime minister.

Brandon could care less where he stayed now that the end of the world was here. Miyuki's idea was to head to The Lodge and take it over. With no other person left to run the now empty country, it's ripe for the taking.

"Tell me again why I need to live in the prime minister's old home?"

"Every lord needs a castle, a seat power to rule from," she told him.

"I'm not lord of anything except my toilet, refrigerator, and bedroom."

"Maybe not before, but you are now. There is no one more suitable to rule over your region but you. The other human survivors and their partners will come to the same idea. Even in this most desolate world, you have to make a clear point that your region is under your firm control and rule."

"How do I do that?"

"Think about it, Brandon."

"I could send out a broadcast to other countries instead of nationwide. But for me to do, I would need to find a broadcasting station to send out a powerful signal. Or maybe I can wait a minute, that's it!"

"What is it, Brandon? Did you come up with an idea?"

"I've been so fucking stupid this whole time! I've been too preoccupied with the thought of aliens ending all of life on Earth and trying to use ancient technology that I forgot that I have the strongest piece of technology on me right now. My light-based phone!"

Brandon pulled out his 5mm thick phone that was as wide and tall as the palm of his hand. He tapped on the middle of the phone, which brought him to the lock screen. He unlocked his phone and looked at his home screen. His phone's home screen wallpaper was of flying saucers. The phone was similar to Plexiglass with rounded edges. He pressed his finger on an application that began to film him.

"Miyuki, can you bring this sled to a stop?"

The sled they were on came to a stop, as Brandon had asked. He stood up on his feet and stepped off the sled. She followed his lead and stepped off the sled also. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her over to him so she could stand closer to him. Blushing, she wrapped an arm around his waist and smiled up at her reflection on his phone.

"Brandon, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to record a message that I'm going to send out to the rest of the world."

"You can do that?"

"I'm honestly mad at myself for thinking about doing this much earlier. If this works and one of the surviving humans sees this message. We will have officially established the first line of communication with the outside world. Baby, hold me tighter and look into the phone's camera eye. In three, two, one..."

There was a problem though, Brandon didn't know what he was going to say. He just kept getting lost in his partner's supernatural beauty. Shaking it off, he thought quickly of something to say.

"My name is Brandon Evans. I am twenty-five years old. I used to work as a former union electrician before the world ended. This beautiful woman standing beside me is my partner, my fiancée. Her name is Miyuki. And she's a Yuki-onna, a snow woman. Contrary to her appearance, she is not human. Well, she's human enough for me to have a family with her. She appeared to me on the day the world came to an end. I made this video message to tell everyone who watches that I am the only person left in Australia and possibly Oceania. Please send a message to everyone about this using the M.T.W. app. Use Message the World to film a video response to get back to me, please. We'll be waiting for your responses."

Brandon finished recording himself and sent his message via the MtW application on his phone.

"What does MtW mean, Brandon?"

"It's an acronym that stands for 'Message the World'. It was an application used by everyday people to film themselves doing stupid and silly things to gain internet fame and followers; every new video filmed and uploaded was sent to everyone in the world who had this application on their phones. Every day when I checked my phone, there was always a 1000+ number on the upper corner of my app. But before it became an app for everyone else to use, it started as a military application.

Servicemen and women from different military branches used this to contact everyone in their units, including their superiors. Its most important use came when a soldier is taken as a P.O.W. In an enemy nation. It would give the exact G.P.S. location of where the soldier is for his unit to find as soon as possible. So long as they kept any of their communication devices on them, a phone, watch, ear piercing, or zygomatic bone implant; the application would give off their current location with a ten-second update until found. Who knew it would come to good use after so many thousands of stupid videos."

"How exactly is your rectangular device powered?"

"This light-based phone may look and feel like thermoplastic, but it's made of crystals that derive their power from any source of light; natural or artificial. They're the ultimate phones."

12