All Comments on 'Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 06'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaabout 11 years ago
very powerful

well written and erotic. I can't wait to read more

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
Wow

Battle-Hardened, War Weary indeed. Great writing can't wait to find out what's going on for Daniel I would like him to know he has a real son though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good chapter. Maybe Daniel and Katrina will end up together I like that better than him and Kali. Kali and ryan are perfect for eachother. Please update soon!

beastman0969beastman0969about 11 years ago
WOW

I was seriously not expecting this story to be as great as it is. I put it in my favs and decided to read today and now I am hooked. I love the flawed characters it gives the story so much more depth. Whew Katrina and Daniel I was not expecting that now he has a son that he acknowledged turns out not to be his. Another son that is actually his and he has not had a chance to ackowledge.

Kali and Ryan two lost souls that I think genuinely have love for each other. Ryan showed his soft side and put his self out there for Kali he has done so much damage to her. They are very good together and they need each other. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for not making them short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is very real. I'm sure you lost a few people because no one wanted Kali and Ryan to end up together. The truth is that even through abuse and betrayal, some people still end up together even if its not for the best. I have 2 friends IRL that quickly come to mind and this is their story.

Daniel has no right to be upset. He's been screwing Kali for months, possibly years. He's been doing the same thing that she has. Who's to say that the baby she lost wasn't his. If the baby had lived then they could be in the same situation. If you are going to cop out and make Mary Ann a cheater to let him off the hook, then my suggestion is that you make her a cheater because she knew that he was sleeping with her friend.

Also, TD's conception was an interesting twist. Please don't let Katrina off the hook. She is indeed a rapist and that really needs to be addressed. A woman can rape a man. She needs to recognize and admit that the act was just as wrong as if he had done it to her instead.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

Get out of my head! LOL!

Thank you for the response! And thanks to everyone else for their comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this series

It is so multi-faceted. Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ewww...

Katrina lost major cool points on this one: she indeed raped him !! But I wonder about the location of this story: so they all live in Georgia, right? And they all grew up together: Ryan, Kali, Katrina and Daniel? It is weird because, apart from Ryan and Kali whose relationship was explained back to childhood, the Daniel part, and the fact they knew each other since childhood too wasn't clear up until now. Also, if their family are this close, how come Daniel doesn't know that Katrina got pregnant?

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
lead the way...

I hope other writers get a clue from your writing style. This story is truly multi-faced. I love it. I love the length in the chapters especially. This is no quick read, which are snoozers for me. I love most of your metaphors. Very good writing. My only complaint; check your grammar on some stuff and your rhetoric. Sometimes a writer will over emphasize stuff to drive home the meaning. This constructive criticism.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 10 years ago
You are a FABULOUS writer!

I love every part of this story! You keep me interested, which seems to be a feat with some stories on here!

Keep it up!

Now on to more... :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous