All Comments on 'Battlefield Ch. 07'

by chiangku

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Loved the whole thing

I loved the whole story. I just wish that the ending wasn't quite so rushed. The last half of this chapter could be two more on their own. When all is said and done though, I love the love you show. Great job.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
thank you for a wonderful story, @chiangku!

i loved this story from start to finish. you made me care about your characters and your story, and i enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot, which i found very original and captivating.

thank you for sharing this story with us, and hope to read more of them in the future!

PS - i am SO pissed with Lit right now for not giving your story even a few hours on the NEW section. that is so freakin' annoying!!! i know how discouraged i got when it happened to me, and i HATE seeing it happen to other writers. it is so grossly unfair! Arrrrggggghhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story from beginning to end and was really upset that she lost the baby in the way she did. Hope that Charlene and Dragon got to have more babies and am so glad that the sleaze got shot by the police. Look forward to reading any more stories you write.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Great story!

I've been reading this as well, though not commenting, and I've loved it. Agree with STG about dropping off the new page so quickly - that seriously sucks! My sympathies - I'm grinding my teeth in irritation for you.

eaglejet1eaglejet1about 10 years ago
so freaking awesome.

what a wonderful story from start to finish. Many, many emotions involved but mostly love. I loved all of these characters and will definitely read more from you in the future,

Wonderful wonderful!!!

5 more stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's it?

I loved chapters 1-5, they were the best examples of the BDSM genre and lifestyle I've read in a long time. Chapter 6, in comparison, seemed rushed. The scenes forced and some pieces contrived to help bring the story to a faster conclusion. Then there's Chapter 7.... Hmn. Where to begin? Bit characters are suddenly elevated to main protagonist standing, Kitty suddenly realigns herself, those 2 characters suddenly MOVE IN with Dragon, and the main antagonist dies in a flurry of bullets delivered by a nameless group of policemen. Left me so unfulfilled.

I gave you 4 stars overall, but this chapter was a great disappointment.

chiangkuchiangkuabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments

Thank you all for the comments and votes on this work, which for me has been somewhat cathartic. The reality of these events occurred in 2001, and it has taken me 13 years to finally be able to write about them without feeling any more hurt, loss, or despair.

To the @anon commenter who critiqued the work and pointed out the lack of some character development, I would point out to you that this work is fantasy, not reality. Events can occur in fantasy that do not make a lot of sense, but are used to propel a story forward to a conclusion that the author feels is needed. Also, as I have already received offers to outright buy the rights to this work for publication, I have decided to self-publish it, and as such am working on an expanded version for proper eBook publication, once I can figure out decent cover art.

I truly appreciate all the comments, votes and readers who enjoyed this first work in the Battlefield story arc, there will be more to come, this tale is far from complete. This section however, has ended.

BrihannaBrihannaabout 10 years ago

Thank you for the epilogue and for the story, itself. I empathize with the healing aspects of writing a "fiction based on fact" kind of story. I think that's very different from writing from a completely fictional standpoint with characters who are pure imagination. With writing this kind of story, there is a baseline, a set of memories to which you want to hold true. As I read each chapter over the past week, I was ever mindful of your introduction and wondered and curious if you were one of the characters or a witness only. Thank you for sharing yourself. Take care.

srcollinssrcollinsabout 10 years ago
Great Job!

This is how I like to see D/s. Safe, Sane, and with Consent. You did a great job of showing healing and a novice's introduction to the lifestyle. I appreciate your style. Please write more in this category we need more than sadistic people torturing others.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
unfortunate reality

I am of the opinion that SSC, should be defined by the D/s Community as Safe, SOBER and Consensual. This is why I do not participate in the local D/s scene as there is way to much abuse of alcohol and drugs by the participants.

One important point that was too swiftly passed over in this story ".....Master was a big guy, over 6 foot, and probably close to 200 pounds. He was well defined, because he worked out at a gym every day, pumping iron....." is how many participants in sports and bodybuilding are abusing steroids and testosterone and other supplements to artificially build muscle mass. And the serious physical and psychological health risks the users incur.

Our popular worship of the uber-apex male through sports has corrupted education and the rest of our society. And will leave a legacy of genetic disabilities that will cripple generations to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Community

As I read this I was reminded of many of my friends----

2triads made up of extremely loving people. And another dear friend who isna Scottish but has the characteristics of his heritage (Asian)

Was a wonderful read and a great lesson to those - others- not in the life style...

Thank you. An older gentleman Young Dom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story

This story was very well written and I liked how it wasn't just pure sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchiangku@chiangku
'If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.' Toni Morrison One of the best quotes I've seen and it suits me fine. I've not seen my style of erotica written yet, so I will write the stories that mean something to me and hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Battlefield Series Info