BBC Experience at the Park (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Trisha becoming a snow bunny at the local park.
1.1k words
4.27
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha being 20 years old waking up and stretching her arms. Opening her eyes and looking up at the ceiling recalling the events that happened the day before. A slight grin begins to appear on her face, in her mind thinking of how she ended up in that park across the basketball court staring at that group of big sweaty men. Then asking her if she wanted to play with them, being surrounded by the group of horny men grabbing and pinching her ass.

Finally getting frustrated with her pulling her yoga pants down with her panties, leaving her bald pussy exposed for their enjoyment. Putting in a show as if she's upset but at the same time grabbing at the swelling cocks. Pulling their gym shorts down, now being surrounded by the team of BBC's. Dropping to her knee's immediately and wrapping her lips around a huge succulent black cock while stroking two more in her hands.

Moving her head back in earnest trying to drain those huge balls swaying back and forth at her chin. Unable to wrap her slender fingers completely around these massive dicks she strokes back and forth feeling the jerk, pulse and spit precum into her face.

Feeling his hand grabbing the back of her head forcing his thick massive shaft down her rippling throat. Gagging until she's unable to breathe, her eyes bulging out of her head. Stroking those other two huge dicks so close to her face feeling their massive mushroom tips grazing both of her cheeks, leaving trails of precum. All of the men complimenting her on what a good little whore she is as the man with his cock deep into her throat begins to shoot ropes of thick scalding hot cum into her stomach, swallowing his load as the other two begin moaning loudly and painting her face with their sperm.

Nothing can be as frustrating or liberating as the chains we bind ourselves with always lusting for sperm to coat and drip off of her chin. She lays back on her bed with that smile stretching across her face from ear to ear. Moaning so loud letting her hand travel down her luscious breasts and over her bald mound, tracing her fingers up and down her dripping pussy, rubbing her thumb under the hood and over her throbbing clit. With Her knees bent and her feet firmly planted in the bed, thrusting her hips as her nectar streams down her inner thighs and over her asscrack. Tickling her tight little puckered rose making her squeal with desire wishing those huge black cocks we're making her their own personal little white slut.

Screaming loudly and shaking uncontrollably as an earth shattering orgasm crashes over her creamy white body. Gasping for air as she breathes hard and her heart racing a million miles a minute. Laying in a puddle of her own juices as she hears an incoming text, reaching over to grab her phone. Her jaw drops seeing the group of BBCs throbbing and dripping standing in a circle. She starts reading the message to meet them in 30 minutes. Grabbing her short skirt and tight pink tube top forgetting the bra and panties, rushing out the door and getting into her car. Driving over to the Rec center in the middle of town in a place she wouldn't never go.

Walking in through the door seeing twenty BBC's waiting for her as her jaw drops. A hand comes over and grasps her throat, dragging her to the middle of the circle as she smiles. Her face turning red as she gasps for breath just in time to get a huge 10 inch cock shoved down her throat. Swallowing and relaxing her throat as the amazing black man uses her mouth as a toy.

The other men around her putting their cocks into her hands, instinctively she begins stroking their big black meat. One man sliding underneath her sliding his huge cock into her sloppy wet pussy as another comes up from behind her sliding into her tight little asshole. Hearing the degrading comments of being a little white slut and a cockwhore. She orgasms over and over again feeling every inch of her pussy and ass filled as her clit throbs riding on top of the throbbing BBC. Like a team in unison the group of five BBC's unleash a torrent of sperm deep into her mouth, pussy and ass, the other two covering her pretty face with a dripping sheet of thick white cream.

Another group of five tall dark handsome men with huge dripping black cocks in their hands. Stroking back and forth with drops of precum dripping from the big mushroom tips. Trisha straddling the dark stud and guiding his thick throbbing black meat to her wet oozing fuckhole. "Oh fuckkkk it's soo big!!!" Trisha screams as he love tunnel slides down the massive dick. Gasping and her eyes bulging out of her head as the other giant meat stick slides into her gaping asshole, stretching her even further. "Ohhhh fuckkk it's even bigger, you're going to rip me apart oh my goddd!!!" Trisha cries in ecstasy.

Breathing raggedly in between the two huge cock pistoning in and out of her womb and guts, the other three stepping forward. One stud grabbing her hair and twisting around his fist and forcing his thick huge cock into her awaiting mouth. Gasping as she swallows his well endowed meat into her throat bulging out her neck. The other two placing her hands on each big monster cock motioning her hands back and forth along their lengths. Both huge dicks sawing back and forth in her tight well used fuckholes as she downs the massive cock into her throat sucking and slurping loudly, dripping saliva from her chin onto his huge swinging balls.

Feeling her orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave sending a massive wave of her juices all over his majestic big black veiny cock. "Oh I love black cock I'm your snow bunny!!!" Trisha says lost in lust. Her legs shaking and sending tremors all over her body as the five black men start grunting and exclaiming they are ready to drown her in sperm and impregnate her. "But you cannnn" Trisha being stopped mid sentence to the huge thick black cock shoved into her throat again as he grunts loudly bouncing his large balls against her chin. Like a good team they all high five each other and yell they are cumming. All five sending a massive flood of sperm into Trisha filling her stomach, womb, colon and coating her face in creamy hot fresh sperm. They all pull out of her and away from her at the same time leaving her oozing their mixed sperm from her stretched fuckholes.

"This is fucking amazing!!!" Trisha moans. Collapsing to the floor completely drained of energy the first group of five big black men taking her back to their house. Laying her down into the bed letting her sleep it off. The group if black men knowing that this white slut now belonged to them.