BBC Patrol - Officer Genesis

Story Info
Police officer meets four strangers in a van.
2.8k words
4.35
7.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of my BBC Patrol series. Prior reading not required.

Characters:

Lt. Genesis Lopez (Based on the Instagram star Genesis Lopez)

Jax

Louie

Cy

Jason

Genesis pulled into the dark alley off a busy downtown road. The rain was picking up, and the heavy Seattle traffic roared behind her as she drove deeper into the alleyway. She drove until it was but a din. The alleys seemed to choke out the moon light the further she went in. The little light there was was provided by apartments and various businesses she passed by.

She looked down at her watch. She was several minutes early, but they would probably be several minutes late knowing them. This gave her time to collect herself for what the next few hours had in store for her. This wasn't the first time she had done this. Sometimes, the men were different. Could be one, several, or sometimes all of them. It didn't make too much difference to her. They always asked her to come in uniform. She would wear it regardless; it's simply how it should be done, in her mind.

The rain began to intensify and there was still no sign of them. It was always a van. Windowless, preferably, but in the secluded alley, it did not matter a whole lot. Work vans were perfect for this. The seats could be torn out to make plenty of space for what she needed.

Lt. Lopez adjusted the rear view mirror to give herself a final look. She adjusted her collar, straightening out the twin silver bars indicating her rank if lieutenant in the Seattle Police Department. She was incredibly proud of her service in law enforcement. Her rapid rise in the last six years was the pride of her parents. A daughter doing good in the world and keeping the peace.

As she reflected, she thought how it wasn't always like this. In high-school, her parents were controlling and adamant about running every variable in her academic and personal life as she fit. She wasn't allowed to date. It simply wasn't a question. Once in college and with some freedom, she had sex for the first time with a black senior man at her university---and his friends. She experienced pleasure in a way that was previously unfathomable to her. A door was unlocked, and the key forever destroyed. She couldn't get enough. She couldn't have enough.

The light began to flood through the rear window. Sound of a loud engine became increasingly audible as it got closer. She turned in her seat, greeted by the bright high-beams piercing the darkness and rain. It wasn't possible to see the source, but she knew it was them. This was the agreed upon spot and approximately the right time. She sent her location to Brittany and Sydney before disembarking the car and briskly running under the punishing rain. The van door slid open, and she clambered inside.

The van overhead light was dim but provided adequate illumination for her to survey the interior. It smelled like it used to haul tools but was clean and pleasant enough. The seats were, thankfully, torn out, which she was glad to see. A mattress lay in the back half of the van with some sheets and a blanket. She counted four black men, all unrecognizable. Two were in the front two seats, one sitting against the far side van wall, and another sitting on the edge of the bed. The men's eyes watched her intently.

"Sly wasn't kidding about you. Damn, girl," said the driver.

His copilot grinned a toothy white smile before speaking. "That's fucking rude, man. Saying shit like that before introducing yourself." He looked into her eyes and extended his arm towards her. "Louie," he said, shaking her hand. He nodded to the driver. "Asshole over here is Jax." He gestured to the other two men towards the back of the van. "That's Jason, and that's Cy. He said your name was..."

"Genesis," she quickly interjected. "I guess I didn't leave much of an impression on Sly if he couldn't remember my name to tell you guys."

"Oh, you did, trust me," said Louie. "I've got the memory of a fucking goldfish, and Jax here is just dumb as hell." The men laughed raucously.

"Names aren't really important to me. Not for why I'm here," said Genesis lasciviously. She began to unbutton her uniform blouse, slowly, doffing it and leaving it on the floor beside her.

"He certainly told us about...those," said Jason. He was still sitting against the van wall in front of her but craned his head forward at the sight of her breasts.

"Goddamn," muttered Jax, his eyes dilated with lust.

Jason spoke again next. "What are your "no-go's"? Or I should say, what is off-limits?"

"Nothing," she said without hesitation. "You all know why I'm here and what I need; I'm sure Sly told you. Use me--defile me." She unclipped her bra and set it on top of her blouse. Her nipples were erect and pronounced, perfect diamonds on perfect breasts.

The men all sat their frozen, all seemingly with the same hesitation to make the first move.

"Unless," she continued, "you all are afraid of women. Maybe Sly was wrong about you guys."

Jason scooted forward to meet her. His hands wandered her body as he sloppily kissed her. They settled on her massive hits, and he began to greedily suck and grope them.

Cy, on her left, grabbed her from his spot sitting on the edge of the mattress. He pulled her away from Jason and onto himself on top the mattress. He began to suckle on her large breasts while his hands roamed to her generous ass, still clothed in her uniform slacks. Jason moved behind her. He reached around for her belt; Cy assisted him in removing it, throwing it haphazardly to somewhere in the van. Grabbing each pant leg, Jason pulled frantically to remove the slacks. She assisted him best she could by gently kicking her legs.

Jason salivated at the sight of her perfect bare ass as she lay on top of Cy. The inviting nature of it. He buried his face in it, his tongue oscillating between her asshole and her wet pussy. She tasted expensive and sweet.

"Get in there. Come on--deeper," she said authoritatively as he ate her.

She pushed her hips---and Jason and his tongue in her ass--back as she began frantically working at Cy's pants to get them off; tossed them against the side of the van. There would little use in the foreseeable future for them. His exposed cock sprung upwards and pointed up powerfully at the ceiling. He was massive. This was a requirement by Genesis in situations like these. She was, after all, an unabashed size-queen with a reputation to uphold.

She spit into her hands and began to milk the generous black cock. The dark veiny meat glistened with saliva in the poor van lighting. She dropped her face down, completely imbibing the cock as it slid down her throat. The man moaned profusely and drove his back into the mattress at the encompassing tightness of your throat. He grabbed the back of her skull and began to take rapid strokes into the woman's throat. Her moaning joined his. There was nothing in her life that compared to this. The objectification as a sex object; her mouth being used the same as one would use a pocket pussy.

Genesis felt Jason's tongue withdraw from her pussy. Then a cock, presumably his, began to know against her lips. She arched her back, pushing back slightly as he continued to tease her hole.

Then he entered. The entire length of his cock sliding in before he began thrusting at a blistering pace. He was big. The hole was wet, warm, and tight, just like Sly had told it would be. He looked down to see her still adeptly working his friends shaft as he worked her.

She switched to milking the cock again with her hands, and looked back at Jason.

"You like using that tight Asian pussy? Yeah? I bet you do. Keep going before I give one of your friends a chance."

Cy then grabbed her and pulled her onto top of him, cowgirl style. He entered her, and she then began to enthusiastically ride him without missing a beat. Jason reentered her, his cock penetrating as he and his friend Cy shared the tight wet hole. Their cocks fucked rhythmically in tandem.

Genesis was in a state of bliss as the men took her. Her vision narrowed as the first orgasm took her. There was no time to relish in the climax, however, as the men did not relent in their rapid pace. She could hear sounds, and feel movement, as the men from the front of the van were moving in. There was a voice. Jax, the sarcastic asshole driver.

"Let me get some of this bitch," he said no one in particular.

A moment later, she saw a cock in her peripheral vision, as it moved towards her mouth. She didn't hesitate, inhaling it and hungry sucking as he assisted with thrusts of his own.

A cock withdrew from her pussy. It slapped on her a few times before she felt some saliva land between her cheeks, and he pressed inside her asshole. Airtight. Every hole stuffed as nature intended it. Stuffed with the cocks of anonymous black men in an alley where no one would find her. Unable to speak, unable to think as the cocks took what they needed and her brain scrambled into mush from the concoction of pain and pleasure. An onlooker from outside the van would have seen it shaking, and cries of pleasure coming from the vehicle.

Cy was the first man to cum. He howled primally as he came into the Asian woman's guts. He held nothing back, further thrusting deeply and greedily, ensuring the seed was properly injected into the eager woman.

Jason was next. The tight asshole was becoming unbearable as he resisted each stroke from cumming in order to prolong the pleasure. His hands dug into her ass around her hips as he orgasmed. He quivered and shook as he flooded her colon with his seed.

Genesis continued sucking on Jax's cock as the men had their fill. She couldn't stop cumming; she lost track of her orgasms and just embraced each one as it came.

Jason pulled put, and she rolled off of Cy and onto her back, catching her breath for the first real time in thirty minutes. She ribcage heaved and expanded with each heavy breath. The respite was short lived. Jax dropped to his knees in front of her, then lifted her legs to rest them on his shoulders before starting to piledrive her. The black bull was relentless in his assault and in using his nine inch member. There was no concern to him whether the woman enjoyed; it was enough to him that he did. The sound of wet, cum-filled pussy, balls slapping, and moans from the two of them filled the van. The other men cheered on their boy as he selfishly took the woman's body for his own.

Cy, the first to cum, was getting hard again. He got on all fours and crawled perpendicularly over Genesis, his cock jutting straight down like a dark fleshy spear, and dropped it into her mouth. He began fucking her mouth from the top. It was just another hole to him; another way to get himself off.

Jax managed to stave off his orgasm until Cy did. The woman swallowed what she could but the volume was profuse and dribbled out of her mouth as she swallowed. Simultaneously, a second load was unloaded into her womb by Jax. He howled as he orgasmed. As he pulled out, semen followed his cock in long, ropy strands.

All through this, Louie watches from the front passenger seat. He was patient; abiding while waiting for his turn at the Lieutenant fuckpig.

The men rolled off to the side while Louie made his way over. Genesis laid on her back, her eyes glazed over in exhaustion. Cum clung to her face and mouth from Cy; more oozed out from her pussy from Cy and Jax. Her ass was sore and sticky from Jason. She was fulfilled, laying there in satisfaction and knowing she had gotten what she wanted. The men around her just tools to service her as much as she was to them.

"Oh, the nice guy," Genesis cooed as she saw him.

"There's nothing nice about me." Louie grabbed her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. She squealed as she turned. She felt a wad of saliva hit her asshole and followed immediately by his cock. She hadn't been able to see his cock--but she could certainly feel it, and he was the biggest of the group. By her estimation, he was at least ten inches of thick bull cock.

And he was merciless.

Hard, deep strokes at pushed Genesis's pain tolerance to its limits as he stuffed her asshole. She grabbed what she could---part of the mattress or one of their ankles---as she endured it. There was some fraction of passion in what the other men did to her, but Louie fucked with the necessity to quench a primal urge. The men cheered as he fucked her; urging him on, goading him to going harder, faster.

She didn't think she could cum from anal alone, but here she was on the floor of a van with four strangers, receiving orgasm after orgasm. It was blissful ecstasy. The passage of time seemed to warp and twist with the rhythmic stroking, the shouting and cheering, and the painful pleasure of it all. She lost all sense of time. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she was fucked senseless. She was done when he was done. It didn't matter if she couldn't take it any longer. The only objective was to make him get his nut.

And then it came. Spurt after spurt of the man's essence flooded her colon. His strokes slowed as he came, each one a deliberate attempt to milk out as much spunk as possible for the young woman. He listened to her muffled begging as she screamed for more. His body collapsed for some time after he finished.

The men were finally finished with the lieutenant.

"Leave your clothes here. Consider them our trophy. Take your other shit and leave."

Genesis wordlessly grabbed her belongings. She clutched her phone, wallet, and keys to her breast, then she slid open the van door. The rain was profuse and harsh and she hesitated to get out.

"Hey bitch," said Jax.

"Yes?" replied Genesis, turning to face him.

"You're a good fuck. I think I'd even do it again sometime?"

"Maybe sooner rather than later, you think?" She winked and got out of the van into the torrential rain.

She was putting her belongings in the car when she sensed someone behind her. A pair of hands touched her shoulders. It was Jax. He closed the door and shoved her against the car.

"I knew you'd come," she whispered. She reached behind her and stroked his already throbbing hard cock. "Take me--now, you fucking degenerate."

The man plunged his hard cock into her cum-filled pussy with conviction. He pushed, her tits and face were pressed hard against the unforgiving steel of the car. Her diamond-hard nipples became agitated. It was uncomfortable for her but he gave no thought to it. The ensuing minutes were the relentless fucking of a man taking what he needed.

The rain continued to pour down on the pair of naked bodies in that alleyway. When he had his fill, he finally came, leaving a parting gift inside the young lieutenant. He gave her a smack on the ass before departing. She watched his naked body walk back to the van. There was a hope he would turn back; take her again. Maybe one of the other three men would jump out of the van and give her the same treatment. Instead, the sound of the van starting was heard, and the lights of the van flashed on and illuminated her naked, ravaged body in the dark alley. The van went into reverse, plunging everything into gradual darkness as it receded out of view. She was alone.

Genesis got into the car. She was drenched from the rain. Every orifice in her body was full of the gift the men were gracious enough to bestow on her. She looked in the backseat for a change of clothes but found there were none.

She drove home naked that night. Satisfied, fulfilled, and with a smile.