BBQ Shenanigans Ch. 03

Story Info
Let's Keep Her.
2.2k words
4.69
4.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of a totally fabricated story.

It would help if you read the first two parts before this one.

"Should we wake her up?"

"She looks so comfortable."

Miriam stretched languidly and murmured, "I'm awake. Just basking in post come bliss."

"Uh, you came about a half hour ago." I said.

"Don't tell me how long to bask! I haven't come that hard since, you know, since I lost Damien."

"Well, you bask beautifully," said Dina. "Take as long as you want."

"What I want, is to thank you two for helping me out. I have so missed being touched by someone else. And, as you already know, I missed being seen nude by someone else. A lot."

"You must be hungry. Want some cold ribs?"

"You bet!" Miriam settled down the bench and loaded up her plate. "Damn, these ribs are amazing!" She quickly stripped the meat off a bone proceeded to slide the bare bone in and out of her mouth. "Mmmmm! I love sucking bones!"

"That is SO erotic," said Dina. "It makes me want to suck a bone too."

"Any particular bone?" Miriam asked.

Dina reached for my deflated penis and said, "This bone looks like it has potential."

I squirmed appreciatively. "Sorry dear, this bone needs some recovery time."

She smiled, "Of course dear. Let us know when you are ready "

"As long as you two lovely naked ladies remain that way, you will see when I'm ready. It's time to head inside don't you think? I'll clear the table while you two gather your clothes."

Dina and Miriam placed their clothing in the den, then came back to the kitchen to help clean up just a few minutes later. I suspected that the two went out of their way to brush up against each other and me during the process. When Miriam backed onto my dangling penis for the third time, I was sure.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh. I didn't notice you there," she said as she backed in further and rubbed her back against my semi-erect dick.

Dina noticed and stepped behind me, smashing her tits into my back. Then she reached around me and pulled Miriam's shoulders back so she could massage her nipples. I was sandwiched between two lovely ladies. So much for semi-erect.

"He's back!" announced Miriam. Everybody laughed.

We rubbed and swayed for a few minutes. I was in heaven.

Dina was the first to speak. "Shall we take this into the den?"

With a nude woman on each arm, we entered the den.

"Okay, let's talk. Dina, you know I love you dearly and have never considered cheating on you. I made a vow on our wedding day. Today has put us in a new sexual territory. Are you okay with this?"

"Well," Dina said. "There is no cheating involved when I am right here watching and participating. As a matter of fact, I have never been so horny in all my life. Now would you please play with my boobs?"

"What about you Miriam?" I asked as I pinched Dina's nipples.

"I would never want to come between the two of you." Then she chuckled and said, "But I would like to come between you!"

"Enough talk! Lie on your back on the rug and let Miriam ride your dick while I sit on your face."

"Well, I guess that settles that."

Miriam was wet enough to insert my pole with little effort. The first vagina I have entered besides Dina's felt different. It rubbed me in different places and felt fantastic. She also had amazing control. She squeezed me tight as I withdrew then opened up on reentry. The effect was magical. Dina straddled my head, facing Miriam so they could kiss and rub each other's boobs. My vision was blocked by my favorite ass but oh, what I was feeling. My arms were pinned at my sides, so I was trapped in a most wonderful way. We established a rhythm.

I knew I couldn't last long. I tried to concentrate on licking and sucking on Dina's extended clit and ignore the feeling of my dick in a new pussy. Fat chance.

Luckily, Miriam began to buck and squeeze and felt her vagina pulsate as she came. Her scream of extasy could be heard for miles. Her gyrations brought me over the edge and I spasmed into her quivering body.

Our climaxes had the same effect on Dina. She squeezed my head and grunted wordlessly as she came. Dina squirts a bit when she comes and she did it now. I tried to swallow it all, but it was too much. Just about the time when I thought I might drown, she released her thigh lock and I was able to breath again.

Both ladies were too stunned to move. I don't know how long we stayed in that position. I was a happy man. Finally, Dina looked backed up and exposed my soaking wet face.

"Honey, did you nearly drown?"

"Not quite, but I would have died happy."

This caught Miriam's attention. She saw the mess and immediately bent over and began to lick my face and neck. Dina joined her and soon I was cum free. All this time, Miriams talented pussy was still squeezing my dick. All the licking was bringing my semi limp penis back to life. But it was too soon. My dick was so over stimulated that it was too intense. Miriam sensed my discomfort and pulled herself off of me. My spent dick plopped onto my stomach just as her juices gushed out onto my belly. Once again, they licked up the mess.

"Ladies, I just can't keep this up. I need a rest and a shower."

"Good idea. Miriam follow me to the guest room and I'll get you settled."

I laid there in post coital bliss for a few minutes then went to the master bedroom for a shower. The warm water helped bring some energy back. I half expected Dina to join me, but she never came. While toweling off I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what a lucky guy I was. Never in a million years did I expect to have a threesome. It's something we had never even discussed and yet here we were, sharing our passions with a third person.

I put on a pair of loose shorts and an old t shirt. Just as I put on my sandals Dina showed up with wet hair, stark naked.

"Oh," I said. "You took a shower after all."

"Yes I did. I had to show Miriam how to use the shower faucets and then we made sure we were both very clean."

"Sounds like I missed out."

"You know the guest shower isn't big enough for three."

"Well, we certainly could have tried!"

"Maybe next time."

"Speaking of next time... where exactly are we going with our new guest?"

"Good question. I know she has been so lonely for so long. And she is a randy little vixen that gets my juices flowing like never before. My horny factor is off the charts."

"I can't argue with that," I replied. "You've almost become a nymphomaniac. Not that I'm complaining."

"I say we should keep her," stated Dina.

"Huh?"

"Look, our guest room is on the other side of the house, so we can keep our privacy when we want it. And the company would do her good. Let's invite her to stay for awhile and see how it works."

"That works for me."

A few hours and a much needed nap later, I left the bedroom and headed for the den. Dina was curled up in her favorite chair, reading a book. I stretched out on the couch and opened my Kindle.

"I'm thirsty," I announced. "What can I get you hon?"

"A glass of white please."

"You got it."

I poured a glass for Dina and a double Ardberg for me. Miriam arrived in the den at the same time as I did.

"Thirsty?" I asked her.

"Is that scotch?"

"Yes. Want some?"

"Sure!"

So I handed her mine and went back for another.

When I returned I joined Miriam on the couch.

"Dina tells me you have something to say to me."

"Well...... Dina and I have been talking about you."

"Okay. Have I worn out my welcome?"

"Hardly. In fact, just the opposite."

"What do you mean?"

"You've been lonely for too long," said Dina. "It's not healthy. We've talked it over and we want you to stay with us for awhile. You've seen our guest room. It's private when you want to be."

Tears welled in Miriam's eyes.

"I don't know what to say." Then she burst into tears. Dina rushed over to hug her.

"You don't have to say anything right now. Just stay with us for a few days and then make your decision. No pressure."

After a few minutes, Miriam calmed her sobs.

'You guys are amazing for even considering this. But you need to know that I come with a lot of baggage and quirks."

"Fill us in," I prompted.

"Well, you already know that I am a horny little vixen. So now you should know the rest of the story."

"Okay..."

"I almost never wear clothes at home. Only if guests are there or an apron while cooking. I masturbate daily, sometimes twice a day if inspiration strikes. I can't get enough oral sex. Both giving and receiving. I absolutely love sucking cock. I used to drop to my knees daily for my husband. A quickie at breakfast was the rule, not the exception. Even though I am a nymphomaniac, I never cheated. What the three of us have done in the last few hours is new territory for me as well. I feel both guilty and horny because of it. My kinks will put pressure on everyone and the last thing I would ever want to do is mess with your wonderful marriage........ So are you totally creeped out yet?"

Dina and I exchanged glances.

"I'll let Dina answer."

Dina stood up and approached Miriam. Making eye contact, she lifted her shirt over her head, baring her braless breasts. Then she lowered her shorts and stepped forward, pressing her exposed pussy into Miriam's face.

"Does this answer your question?"

Miriam smiled up at Dina, inhaled deeply then began licking her friend's lower lips. She reached up and grabbed Dina's swaying breasts, massaging then pinching both nipples. Dina groaned and held onto Miriam's head, pushing herself against her squirming tongue. They developed a rhythm of sucking squeezing and slurping. Dina's groans became more frenzied.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna squirt!"

Miriam responded by flicking her tongue on Dina's clit.

"MMMMM.....mmmmm....... Aaaaaugh!"

Dina exploded on Miriams face, her juices soaking her face and hair and running down onto her shirt. Miriam opened her mouth wide, to take in as much as she could. She took a shuddering breath and let out a yell.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. Her body convulsed as she felt wave after wave of ecstasy.

All I could do was watch as these two gorgeous women collapsed together in a wet mess. My dick was so hard that it was almost painful.

"Dina! I came without even being touched!" she giggled. "Well, I did nearly drown in your juices. That was freeking amazing."

"Sorry about the mess. I don't believe I have ever squirted that much."

"Don't apologize. That was SO HOT!"

"Hot is a monumental understatement," I interjected. "You ladies are so, so fucking sexy."

The two looked over to me and saw the wet spot on my shorts and the bulge of dick trying to escape.

Miriam looked at Dina. "Should we fuck it or suck it?"

"I have an idea." Dina laid down on her back. She motioned to Miriam. "Now you get on your hands and knees with your face over my pussy." She then instructed me to "Now stick that dick into Miriam."

I straddled Dina's head and shoulders and entered into Miriam's waiting and soaking wet slit. Miriam lowered her face onto Dina's crotch and lowered her cock filled pussy closer to Dina's face. I started pumping my raging hard on into Miriam. I could feel my balls bouncing into Dina's face. I reached forward and seized Miriam's breasts, mashing them aggressively. Dina's left hand reached up to massage Miriams clit and her tongue licked the underside of my dick as it pumped in and out. After the show I had just witnessed, I came quickly and with a loud shout. All I could do was hang on and rest on Miriam's back. I slowly pulled out of her come filled snatch. Our combined juices plopped right onto Dina's face.

Miriam quickly turned around. "I want some of that!" and began kissing and licking Dina's face.

I collapsed beside them and watched them clean each other up.

"Just as soon as I can stand up, I am going to head the shower. It's big enough for three. And by the way, does this mean that you are going to stay awhile?"

Miriam laughed. "I'd say we are off to a good start!"