All Comments on 'BBW Daughter Ch. 02'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
blackkat46220blackkat46220almost 3 years ago

It was so refreshing to read a story about a bbw. I loved it. Thank you. I hope you continue to entertain us with more stories about women that aren't "bomb shells"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful woman like this is so sexy. Many men look past them. But, the sex is so intense and wonderful. Fucking a young woman with a hairy, plump pussy is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 32 year old daughter looks like the daughter described here. She is married, but her husband cannot satisfy her. She came home on a visit a couple of years ago and it happened. I was, at first, shocked when I realized she was gently exposing herself, but I must admit that I desired her for a long time. She was very needy, emotionally and sexually, and when I saw her high plump mound covered with a beautiful bush and her hard nipples, I was aroused. What man wouldn't be? One night, she was wearing a short thin housecoat with nothing on under it, and I was wearing thin pj pants with nothing under them. We were about to say good night and each head off to our separate bedrooms. When she got up off the couch her housecoat opened as she opened her legs and I saw her glory. She looked so hot and inviting. We hugged and my cock got hard and popped out and poked her straight on. She reached out and touched it. Things went from there. She then began to explain her sexual frustrations with her, sad to say, little husband. She begged me to help her. Oh! She was so tight--like a virgin. But, she was wet and very willing. And, in a little while we were able to fill her tight little pussy all the way. She satisfies her husband, but every few weeks she comes home for her own satisfaction. Her big breasts and her full mound are so sweet and exciting. Her husband is happy and none the wiser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful writing for me I like to see more of that please

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Anonymous you are one very lucky guy to have a loving 32 yr old daughter to be able to have sex with often. I envy you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very very hot…the power of a woman’s big ass is simply unbelievable…poor daddy, once he gave himself up to that it was over…he was fixated on her large breasts in the first story….maybe initially afraid to fully check out her ass…but once he did, we’ll what happened happened…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nothing hotter than a lady with extra curves! I speak from much experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES