BBW Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She throws her arms around my neck, stretching up as far as she can, and pulls my head down to her and kisses me again. She presses her body against me hard, and it takes all my strength to pull away from her lips. My arms are around her body as much as I can, her arms are around my neck, and I look at her. I can see the love in her eyes, I can see her desire for physical love, but also see the desperation, the need for approval. I want to make her happy, and I search for the answer in her face. That look in her face is back, and I realize it is a bit of lust and a bit of love and a bit of doing what she can to please everyone. I love her so much for her giving personality, and I hug her tightly, as my head reaches down over her shoulder.

I feel her hands on the back of my head puling me closer, I feel her body push tighter, and I feel her breath on my earlobe as she softly sucks it into her mouth. I gasp in surprise and pleasure. I feel her suck on it, and her tongue begins to roll it inside her mouth, and I am too aroused and surprised to do or say anything. I open my eyes, and I glance down to see that with her arms around my neck, it lifted the T-shirt up a good two feet, and there straight down her back, her two large globes, naked as can be, were revealed, sticking out both back and sideways, coming together at the small of her back in a soft crease that became the crack as it followed its way down her body.

Staring at all that nakedness while having my ear French kissed put me into a new state. I reached my hands slowly, almost imperceptively lower, down her back towards that hefty white flesh. As my hands neared the end of her shirt, I felt her tongue slide into my ear and she breathed heavily into it. I hear her moan slightly, and her grip on my neck tightens, pulling me towards her even more, as if we are both trying to squeeze each other into one body. My hands slide down the last few inches to her large ass and I try and grab as much of them as I can. I cup those massive globes and slide my hands down, fingers along her crack down to where her ass ends at her thick thighs. I put my fingers under that ponderous flesh and pull her ass towards me, pressing her crotch against me as I press my now hardened cock against her belly.

I pull my head back up from its enjoyment of the backside view, and I straighten up and face Kay. The look is now pure animal, pure sex, pure lust, and she pulls me down to her open mouth and her tongue devours my mouth, trying to reach the back of my throat with the intensity of her invasion. Our tongues twirl as our bodies press and move against each other and our hearts beat fast and strong, blood pumping through my body so hard I can hear it in my ears.

I feel her hands slide down and mimic my actions, grabbing my ass and pushing my cock towards her, deeper into her flesh as our tongues continue to dig deeper and deeper into each other's throats. My hands move up her back, her sides, cup the back of her head as we kiss, back down to her ass, feeling the soft flesh of her body and how it willingly gives under the pressure of my hands. My hand reach under her shirt to feel her soft skin and caress her back. Again, she follows my lead, putting her hands under my shorts and grabbing my ass, kneading my cheeks with her chubby fingers.

My passion has reached the point of no return, and I just want to be one with this woman I created and love so much. I begin to lift her shirt, and we finally break after what seemed like hours of intertwining our lips and tongues, so I can get her shirt over her head. She pulls my shirt up, and I take her into my arms again and look down upon her, her blue eyes upturned, sparkling with love and lust, boring into me, her massive breasts pressed against me, presenting a cavern of cleavage that seems to go for miles. I begin to kiss her again, loving the feel of skin on skin, pressing my hands on her back, pushing her into me. Sliding my hands along her sides, feeling those folds of skin, so soft and yet firm, and I pull her tightly towards me. She yelps a bit through her nose, and her eyes flutter open in surprise, but in a good way. She closes them again, and attacks me with an aggressive kiss.

I move away from her a bit in order to get my hands up to those breasts and feel the soft doughy flesh of those massive tits. She uses the space to reach around and I feel her hand brush the front of my shorts, feeling for my hard cock. I gasp into her mouth when she finds her mark, and I feel her press her palm against it, stroking it up and down through my shorts, giving it a squeeze at the top of each stroke.

I begin to walk her backwards towards the sofa behind me, our lips never unlocking. As we arrive there, I slide my hands at her hips and guide her down to the sofa, as far as I can reach without separating our mouths, leaning over as she sits down so we can continue our tongue assault. I don't want to break the spell, and I fear that if we stop the kiss, one of us will wake up and stop this before we go all the way. My arms slide up her sides, one goes to support her head and keep our mouths pressed together, and the other to knead her breasts and feel her hard nipples between my fingers. She begins unbuttoning my shorts and pulls them down as I lay her back onto the cushions of the couch, and climb on her as I kick them off.

Her hand finds my freed cock and she uses her four fingers in a rake motion to feel me from my balls to the tip of the shaft with a light touch, just enough to know its there, but also enough to make it spasm from excitement. My breath is coming in shallow waves and I slide one hand down her big body, past her hips and to her thighs. I slide my hand up the inside of her thigh, and she opens her legs for me to get access to her womanhood. My hand feels the warmth of her, and i slide my hand sideways to part her puffy mound and I feel her jump as I touch her lips.

I use my finger and slide it up towards her, and it slips right in she is so wet. I immediately move myself to get my body between those thick thighs, and slide my cock down her belly, across her mound, through the mess of hair and finally over her clit until it finds those wet silky lips at the tip of my cock. I feel her legs spread open even further, her pelvis angle change to open her pussy to my cock, and she pulls me to her as I thrust forward, entering her silky channel.

"Oh God!" she gasps, and breaks the embrace of our lips as she rolls her head back.

"Oh my god, it feels so good! Oh Daddy, please fill me!" I stare down at her and start sawing into her pussy, trying to go as deep as I can with each thrust. Her legs lift up and curl around the back of my legs pulling me deeper, and I stare at her beautiful round face as I truly become one body with her, a oneness that feels amazing, my cock buried in that wet, warm pussy. I stare at her reddening face as she enjoys getting fucked, and then she pulls my head down next to hers. I hear her breathing and moaning right next to my ear, and then she nibbles a bit on my ear, and her tongue twirls around the lobe.

I keep thrusting, and I get a good angle and plow my cock in all the way to the hilt. She gasps in my ear, sounding like a freight train its so loud. I keep plowing her and she starts to groan with each thrust, "Oh! oh! Oh! OH! Oh god, Daddy! Fuck me! Keep fucking me, oh yes, daddy, fuck meeeeeeeee!!" as she explodes in orgasm. I feel her cavern gush with extra fluids and becomes super slick and I speed up my pace.

I realize I am not going to last long, and I continue to fuck her, and get up on my elbows for better purchase and faster, deeper thrusts. I hold her head with my hands and stare into her eyes from just a few inches away from mine as my cock begins to twitch and I start jetting my cum inside her.

"Oh, my baby girl!" I tell her as spurt after spurt of hot jizz hits her walls.

She grabs me tight, and we kiss once again, as my cock starts to subside, and the passion that overruled all my inhibitions previously begins to wane. I look down at her and smile at her. She smiles at me.

"You're gorgeous, honey. I love you."

"I love you so much, Daddy."

I kiss her softly again, and slowly remove my cock from her as I get up. I look down at her naked body, her large breasts, bulging belly, and fleshy thighs. She may not be a traditional beauty, but to me, she was the most gorgeous thing in the world at that time, simply for having opened herself fully to me, allowing me into her both emotionally and physically.

"Let's clean up tomorrow. Suddenly, I just want to lie in bed."

I help her up and we hug, naked body to naked body. I grab her hand and lead her into the bedroom.

12