BBW Enchantress Pt. 04

Story Info
Teen's journey with older BBW gets more complicated.
3.3k words
4.41
7.7k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the cruise was a strange time. I enjoyed the work and happily served meals, took the fitness classes and in the evenings either served at the bar or took part as an extra in the evening's entertainment, usually dancing or some sort of a game or quiz. The job part was mostly a pleasant enough time and the customers didn't give me any trouble. But I just couldn't stop thinking about Christine.

I ran through scenarios in my head about how to make her mine. But what was it she wanted? At different times of the day I would see her while working. She would often make the announcements for the evening's entertainment, be the quiz master and give instructions. She had a natural confidence and was a very comfortable public speaker. A few times in the evenings I saw her chatting in a very friendly way to male guests, often the 2 older gentlemen I had seen her with on the first evening. But I had decided not to dwell on the negative thoughts I had about her being with them.

I had surges of jealousy but I had to suppress these feelings. Christine came to my room 3 more times during the 10 day cruise. The first time she came to me and passionately kissed me and took off my clothes and we had sex right there in the middle of my floor. I only had a single bed and it was a bit of a squeeze for us both to lie there together. Each time she spent a bit of time with me but left sooner than I wanted her too.

On the last night of the cruise I worked the bar and it was a really busy night. Everyone was in really good spirits. Christine told me I would have to work to the end of the night, around 1pm, but I was to meet her the following day in a cafe once we were off the ship. I worked the best I could but I saw Christine talking a lot to the 2 gentlemen then by the time I finished serving the next drink they were all gone. Jealous feelings raged inside me but on the outside I stayed as calm as I could and did my job. I went to bed alone that night, no one came to my room, and I'd never felt more miserable. I didn't even know if anything was happening but the next day I got my answer.

I woke early the next morning and got the lift to the restaurant to start my last breakfast shift. When I entered the lift the 2 gentlemen were already on. I quickly realised that this meant they were coming up. If they were on the floors below me they had been in the staff area with the managers. They were both very happy and already engaged in conversation and barely noticed my presence.

"Think you'll come on a cruise next year?" The first asked.

"If what we had last night is on offer then definitely," he was half laughing while he said it.

"Nothing like a big girl with confidence, is there?"

They both laughed. They were being arrogant and pompous and had no care about my presence.

"Those tits though."

"I know, she's amazing. Just when I think we're done she gives us more."

"She's barely aged at all, still looks the same as she did 3 years ago."

"Plus waking up to her early morning blowjobs is the best."

I was ready to explode when the lift door opened. I rushed out and went straight to the bathroom to calm myself down. They must have been talking about Christine. I went to a cubicle and took as many deep breaths to calm myself down as possible before going to the restaurant to start my final shift.

Like the night before everyone but me was in good spirits. Their holiday was ending and they were happily eating and drinking while chatting to the friends they had made and spoke about the places they had seen. At different times of the cruise the ship had stopped at various locations so the guests and guides could show them around an area for the afternoon if they wanted. My job was to be on the ship throughout so I hadn't seen anywhere. When I served the final drinks for the day the first customer came up and gave me an envelope with my tip. He was a friendly man in his 50s and once he gave me my tips others waited their turn to have a small chat with me thanking me for the holiday and to give me some money. I stayed professional and friendly but I couldn't wait to get off the ship.

Once it was time to go I rushed off to the cafe. I have no idea why I rushed or what I was going to say to Christine but I knew I had to get away from the cruise and have some time to think. I got to the cafe and ordered a coffee. I had put all the envelopes with my tips into my small backpack and had a count up. There was just over £1k! This was a serious amount of money to me but I remembered that it wasn't all mine and was to be shared with the chefs and other staff.

I had been in the cafe for around 15 minutes when Christine came in, right on time. She was wearing a pink top showing her shoulders and a little cleavage and a long, thin, multi coloured skirt which went down to her ankles. She sat opposite me and politely ordered a coffee from the waitress who appeared to recognise her. She made small talk but didn't seem too interested in the conversation. I wanted to ask her questions about the 2 men but I had no idea how to bring this up. On finishing the coffee she asked me for the tip money. She had a quick look through it and gave me £100 back. I was disappointed but she didn't seem to notice, or care. She then casually told me the next cruise started in 2 days time. It was a 1 week cruise but she wouldn't be on it. She didn't give me time to ask any questions or really say anything as she went through what I needed to know. She gave me the details of the hotel I was to stay at in town and she told me they provided meals so I wouldn't need much cash and explained that the same taxi company as before would take me back to the cruise in 2 days.

With that she left the cafe. She only had a couple of small bags with her and I watched her leave. She walked over towards a taxi and the back door opened. The muscular guy from the holiday resort got out and I saw him give her a kiss on the lips and gently grabbed her huge ass. I could see her smiling as she put her bags into the boot and got into the taxi with him. In Spain he had always looked angry when he saw me and now the tides had turned. I looked on as she went off with him and I was powerless to do anything but feel jealous and angry. Angry at myself for losing control of the situation and angry at her for playing such games.

The next 2 days in the hotel were lonely. I had no desire to socialise or do anything. The next cruise was nice enough. My duties were the same as the cruise before and without Christine as a distraction I could just do my job. I briefly considered looking for a new love interest but the guests were all much older than me and for some reason the staff didn't seem to socialise with each other much. But to be honest I wasn't really interested in looking for sex or any type of relations. I had come to the realisation that Christine and this whole setup wasn't for me. Once this cruise was over it was time to go home.

The cruise finished nicely enough and once again the guests tipped me very generously. The manager of that cruise was a kind, affable man and he came up to me and thanked me for my work and handed me a card for a hotel. He said Christine had contacted him and asked him to tell me to go for the next cruise details. I thanked him and looked into his eyes to try to gauge if he knew more than the simple words that had passed between us. I don't believe he did, I think he was just passing on a work message.

I had decided I was going to go home after this trip and still had savings from my time in Spain, I hadn't earned any real money from the first cruise and I had no idea if Christine was planning to take the next set of tips when we met. I hadn't had a chance to book a flight home. I hadn't thought about home in weeks. I dreaded the idea of telling my parents I had no job or plans for the future. If I went home what would I do? I realised I didn't want to stay here or go home but as I had no immediate plans I went to the hotel.

It was a simple, quiet, small hotel and the receptionist had my name on record and gave me my room key. The main room was a decent size with basic kitchen items such as a sink, hob and a kettle. The bathroom was surprisingly large for such a room and had a large bath and the other basics. I then got to the bedroom which was a large double room with a king sized bed. The bed was not fully made but I didn't care. I went to the wardrobe to put away my clothes and it was already full. There were numerous large dresses, skirts and women's clothes inside the wardrobe. Christine had checked into my room!

I simply put my bags of clothes down and went back to the lounge. I was about to sit down on the sofa and see what TV channels they had when I saw the door to the balcony. I saw the back of two sun loungers and the top of someone's head. I slowly walked to the door and onto the balcony. Cool as you like Christine was sitting on the sun lounger drinking a large glass of water with ice. She turned to me with an unmistakable look of joy on her face and she coolly poured me a glass of iced water.

I sat down, I had no idea if I should embrace her or even what to say. She half laid back and I saw she was wearing a white, partly see-through bikini top and white bikini thong with a short skirt that barely covered her ass. I sat down and slowly drank my water not knowing how to start a conversation. We sat in silence for a few minutes drinking our water when Christine started a conversation. It was mundane chat to start with as she told me reports of my last cruise were good and everyone was happy with me. It was nice enough but I told her I was leaving but I had decided that there was no benefit to me telling her why or mention the other men. She looked genuinely disappointed at me saying I was going home but stayed cool and I knew she would be fine. She told me the next cruise was in 5 days and she would be on it and had hoped I would be too. She got up and walked over to me and gave me a long, gentle kiss. After more than a week of feeling alone and rejected, this kiss brought me back to life. No one could kiss like Christine, it was like a re-energising experience.

She continued to kiss me passionately and she took off my top. She started kissing every inch of the top half of my body and I felt myself go hard immediately. She took off my shorts and boxers and for the first time she took my penis in her mouth. We'd had so much amazing sex that I hadn't thought about the fact she had never given me a blow job before. She expertly took me in her mouth and I laid back in ecstasy. She put her hands onto my nipples and rubbed them while she continued to blow me. The rush of pleasure was too much and my body shook and convulsed and I came in her mouth in no time. She seemed to expect me to cum quite quickly and swallowed me whole.

She gently kissed my lower stomach while I laid back feeling on top of the world. She then stood up and grabbed my hand and walked me back inside and into the bedroom. She took off her clothes so we were both naked and we got on top of the bed. I hadn't had an orgasm in over a week and I was hard again in no time. She laid me down on the bed and put her huge breasts in my face. I was hungrily sucking her tits and put my fingers inside her very wet pussy. She put me inside herself and I moved my hips so she was top of me but I was doing most of the work. She moaned in pleasure as she sat up a bit. I tightly grabbed her ass and continued to pump away as she arched her back away from me telling me not to stop. I looked up and could see her massive breasts bouncing up and down as we took each over to heaven. I came hard and she immediately laid down on top of me and gratefully kissed me all over my face.

After a few minutes she got off me and we laid side by side facing each other. We kissed each other and held each for a few minutes before we both fell asleep.

I was finally at peace and all the worries and negative thoughts that had been plaguing my mind for weeks were temporarily gone. Once again being with Christine had brought me total joy. I slept the whole afternoon and when I woke up I was relieved to see Christine was still there. She smiled at me as she saw me wake up and gave me a kiss. I got up and took a shower. Christine shouted inside the bathroom to ask if I wanted to go out for dinner and she knew a nice quiet place, this was fine by me.

I got changed into a nice shirt and jeans and Christine wore the same dark top and skirt that she had worn the first time I met her. We walked to the restaurant hand in hand. The evening breeze was warm and comfortable. Just before we went into the restaurant she turned to me and gave me a gentle kiss.

"I get the feeling you have a lot you want to say but can we forget everything tonight and just keep everything simple?"

"Sure" I said, not surprised that she knew my thoughts but surprised that she had acknowledged them.

That evening we ate dinner, listened to the Spanish band and had a few dances. After all the jealous feelings and moments of emptiness the last 2 weeks it was pure relief to have an afternoon and evening of joy and living in the moment. After a few drinks and a few dances we went back to our hotel room and had more amazing sex. It was pure satisfaction and I had totally forgotten that I had even thought about going home. For the first time Christine spent the entire night with me and I couldn't be happier.

The next day I slept in until late morning and woke up alone. I noticed the tip money had gone. I put on some clothes and went to the kitchen. Christine was wearing a thin dressing gown while she made tea. She made me a cup and asked if I wanted breakfast. I was starving and she ordered us room service. She went to the sofa and sat down together. We smiled at each other while we drank our tea then ate our breakfast. Everything was so nice at that moment that I didn't want it to end but I knew that I couldn't go on another cruise feeling jealous at every guy I saw her with knowing she had been with other men. Christine knew we had much to talk about as well.

"I said last night that I knew you had things you wanted to talk to me about, which I am guessing is why you have decided to go home" she said, inviting me to explain.

"I don't really know how to start to be honest with you. From the moment I saw you I was insanely attracted to you." She smiled and I continued. "Every moment with you has been amazing but once that is over there is nothing. I have no idea what the situation is. I heard those 2 older guys talking about being with you and I saw you go off in the taxi with that guy. I just don't think I can handle the parts of not being with you."

She sat back and gave my words some thought and composed herself.

"OK, I get that. My life is complicated and when I met you I already had a lot going on in my life. To let you know the guy you saw me with in the taxi has gone back to England. I have ended things with him."

I didn't want to know about the 2 older guys, I just wish nothing had ever happened between them. She snapped me out of my thoughts when she continued talking.

"Do you know why I am a big girl?" I shook my head dumbly. "It's because I am a pleasure seeker. I get huge joy out of everything. I know what I enjoy and when I want what I want. I don't limit myself."

I wanted to assure her I was fine with that but it felt dumb to say anything.

"Now do you know why I am with you?" Again I shook my head dumbly.

"It's because I thought you have potential. You are cute and good in bed but I need more than that. You can only give me more once you are more experienced but I hoped our time working together would help you become the man I want that is everything I desire."

I didn't fully understand what she was talking about but I wanted to.

"I told you from the beginning that we are not in a relationship and I am not going to explain or justify myself to you or anyone else. I am not yet ready in my life for a relationship but when I am I hope you are ready."

I naively resolved to myself from that moment that I would do everything I could to become the man she needed.

"Now are you going to become the man I need?"

I nodded.

"Are you willing to do what I tell you to do and not question me?"

I nodded.

"Are you prepared to go all in? I can't have dramas about you going home every week."

I nodded. She gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Before our next cruise are you happy to have some holiday romance with me?"

I smiled and nodded and gave her a kiss.

She had me.