BBW Femdom Gangbang Abduction

Story Info
Femdom abduction fantasy with a group of ruthless bbw.
3.5k words
4.05
14.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveLeo
SlaveLeo
11 Followers

I often fantasize about a group of 5 very horny and extremely dominant bbw who forcefully abduct me and take me away to a very private secluded house and force me against my will to be their very deeply nasty captive sex slave for a whole entire weekend of extremely raunchy and perverted pleasure. When they get me locked away in their private house they already have a room setup and waiting for me with a huge bed and several different types of toys and restraints.

They are all wearing masks on the upper half of their face from the nose up, presumably to keep me from being able to identify them later, and they start by getting me completely naked, collared, chained and shackled on my hands and knees on the bed, which is exactly where and how I'm forced to spend my entire weekend with them.

Then they start out by taking several turns each at forcing me to spend a lot of time licking, sucking and eating both their big, beautiful, delicious, wet pussies and their widely spread, open waiting assholes very deeply and really good for them over and over again, forcing me to give each of them several really good orgasms with all of them cumming and cumming harder and harder all over my face over and over again, completely smearing my whole face in their dripping wet cum and pussy juices as they force me to lovingly lick and eat it all up from their delicious wet cunts for them over and over again.

The whole time each one of them is forcing me to lick and eat their pussies and assholes in this way the rest of them are all behind me taking several turns each at furiously spanking and paddling away on my tender bare naked ass harder and faster and harder, over and over again. When they finally decide they've all had enough of this kind of pleasure then come the strapons, and before I know it each and every one of them is wearing a very huge, long, thick, king size very realistic strapon, not a single one of them less than a full 12 inches long and all of them massively big, thick and hard.

All of them stare at me, grinning very nastily with insatiable lust in their eyes and I can see they are all deeply relishing and enjoying the intense fear and the extreme intimidation and resistance they can see in my eyes and on my face as I watch them all very excitedly stroking lube all the way up and down every inch of all their huge, long, thick, hard cocks, getting them ready for my ass.

One of them is a huge, tall and imposing black bbw amazon, who I think may be the leader of this group. Walking right up to me with her huge, long, thick and frighteningly realistic looking giant black cock swinging heavily between her big plump legs she angrily grabs me by the hair and leans her face down close to mine.

"You scared little bitch?!" She demands coldly in a mean gruff voice which comes out through excitedly gritted teeth. And when I don't answer she pulls my hair hard enough to hurt and demands more loudly, "are you?!"

"Yes," I whimper meekly, quivering visibly with fear and intimidation. "You should be," she answers.

"Because we're gonna fuck you up the ass good tonight, aren't we ladies?" The rest all answer her in a chorus of 'oh yeahs' and 'mm-hmms.' "Yeah, we're gonna tear that ass up good," she says, "we're gonna tear your fucken ass up REAL good tonight!" With that she walks around behind me and I feel and hear the bed shift and sink down under the weight of her big body kneeling on the bed right behind me. "Spread his ass cheeks!" She demands.

One of them happily obliges, smacking me very hard on my ass first, which is already red from the stinging hard ass beating they all took turns giving me earlier, causing me to gasp out and wince in pain, and then grabbing both of my tender burning ass cheeks in her hands and forcefully yanking them all the way apart and holding them very wide open for her. "That's it," the big back mama sneers very nastily, "hold his fucken asshole all the way open for me, just like that! I'm gonna ram my fucken cock up his ass so fucken hard!"

And then she does just that, angrily ramming the big hard head of her huge black cock very hard and fast into my tender asshole and forcefully pushing it in very hard, causing me to cry out loudly in a long moaning wail of pain. As the head gets all the way inside me, brutally leaving my asshole gaping for the rest of her huge black cock she grabs my hips in her hands and with an angry grunt she really uses her strength to thrust her whole hips and body very hard, ruthlessly ramming every inch of her whole entire huge cock deeper and deeper all the way up my ass.

I grab the bed tightly with my hands, planting my head down hard on the bed and wailing, gasping and panting loud and fast over and over again as my body shudders from the pain and shock as it feels like her huge, long, thick black cock is splitting my whole entire ass right in two clean up to my guts inside. Finally it feels like her cock must be all the way inside me but she keeps pushing anyway, until the balls of her strapon cock and her big plump thighs are firmly and tightly pressed all the way against my ass cheeks, my guts feeling full and pressed hard from the very intense pressure inside me.

Now she pulls her huge black cock very slowly all the way out until only the head is still inside my asshole and then furiously rams every single last inch all the way back inside me at once until her big, firm, sexy thighs forcefully slam into my ass cheeks with a loud, hard, firm slapping sound, causing me to gasp and wail loudly again. And she keeps doing this to me over and over again, slowly pulling her cock almost all the way out and then very roughly slamming it all the way back in, slowly at first and then gradually faster and faster, until soon she is very angrily hammering away on my ass very hard and very fast, like a huge black 12 inch jackhammer, with her big, firm, sexy thighs slapping and slapping away on my ass cheeks very loud and very fast in a long hard frenzy of pounding and pounding.

Finally she stops, my loud wails and gasps having fallen away leaving me only continuously and constantly moaning and whimpering softly now that my tender ass is forcefully stretched beyond the point of being shocked anymore and I'm quietly resigned to my ass being pounded and pounded away on harder and harder without mercy. Even she is panting hard and fast from the effort of her very angry and forceful pounding.

As she comes to a stop she slowly pulls it all the way out and then forcefully rams it all the way back inside me extra hard a couple more times before she finally completely stops, drawing a couple of brief louder gasping cries from me again in the midst of my quiet ongoing, broken moaning, whimpering and panting. Now she gets up on her feet, standing up on the bed above and behind me, and squats down above my ass, giving her cock that perfect extra deep angle on my asshole from above and behind my ass. Grabbing my hips she rams her huge black cock all the way up my ass again and, rocking her hips and ass, begins furiously ramming away on my ass again, harder, faster and harder, excitedly pounding away on my ass like a machine, giving me another really long and very hard pounding until at last she finally stops when she's panting hard and fast, out of breath again.

Finally she pulls her huge black cock all the way out of my asshole and gets off the bed, leaving my asshole gapingly fucked open and furiously burning hard all the way up my ass from the very hard and angry fucking she's just given me. Within seconds another lady gets on the bed and I feel and hear the bed again shifting and sinking under her weight as she gets on her knees right behind me.

One of her other girlfriends again pulls my ass cheeks very wide apart, spreading my asshole all the way open for her and she excitedly rams her huge cock forcefully up my ass and begins furiously fucking my brains out harder and harder, with her big, firm, sexy thighs once again very forcefully slapping and slapping firmly away on my ass cheeks louder and louder and faster and faster. Each and every single one of them takes several turns each at very excitedly ramming and ramming away on my ass with their huge cocks, harder and harder, over and over again, first on their knees from behind me and then up on their feet from behind and above my ass.

And these bbw, though they are all big heavy women, they are all surprisingly agile and very energetic at fucking, making me feel like they've all done this many times before. Every one of them rams away on my ass very fast, harder and harder like an athlete in bed, breathlessly panting away hard and fast from the excitement of their efforts.

It goes on and on like this longer and longer until they finally begin to tire and they decide to give my poor furiously beaten asshole a break. And this is only the first day! They keep me here in this room, collared, shackled and chained on the bed for the whole weekend, so that anytime any one of them wants to she can just come into the room by herself to enjoy having me all to herself and find me already naked, chained, bent over and spread very wide open, just waiting there for her to take me up the ass as deep and as long and as hard as she wants to.

They also have a blindfold for me and when they're all in the room together with me they leave it off so they can all take sadistic pleasure in seeing the fear and the extreme intimidation in my eyes and face when I see them all strapping on and lubing up their huge long cocks again and I know I'm about to get my brains furiously fucked out very hard over and over by each and every one of them in several turns each all over again. But every time I'm left in the room by myself they always leave the blindfold on so that way when one of them comes into the room I won't be able to see what's going on around me or see which one of them has come into the room, I'll just be able to hear her come in the room and close the door behind herself.

Each time every one of them comes in I can hear her walk around behind me, looking over the toys and implements and I just know she's picking out something to beat my ass with. Then when she's made her choice I can hear her walk over and take her firm stance behind me, getting herself ready. Without warning and with no warm up they always aggressively tear into my ass, always starting with one really good and hard loudly cracking swing, causing me to jolt my body and gasp out loudly in shock.

Then they just keep giving it to me harder and harder. Often times I cry out in long, loud wails with 'Ow!' and 'Ah!', gasping and panting loud and fast at the intense stinging across my burning red ass, but this doesn't appease them, instead it just turns them on even more, getting them hotter and more excited so that they want to beat my ass even harder, panting with excitement as they keep right on excitedly swinging harder and harder, faster and harder, switching many times between many different types of thick, heavy belts and stiff hard paddles.

I can even hear them grunting forcefully through gritted teeth as they furiously swing as hard they can with all their strength, landing the belts and paddles on my burning red ass cheeks with a deafeningly loud crack over and over again, faster and faster until finally they have to pause and catch their breath, panting in their extreme excitement.

Once they decide I've had enough of this torment they always come around in front of me and I can feel and hear the bed shifting and sinking under their weight as they climb on the bed and get into position right in front of me. Then they always grab my hair and head in their hands and forcefully shove my face and mouth directly and very deeply into their big, hot waiting cunts, always demanding many nasty things like, "lick it!", and "that's it slut, eat my fucken cunt! Eat it really good or I'll beat your ass even harder!"

Truly petrified of having my furiously stinging ass beaten any harder I lick, suck and eat each and every one of those big dripping wet cunts for all I'm worth, really trying hard to please them all as deeply and fully as I possibly can as they cum harder and harder over and over again, soaking and drenching my whole entire face again in their hot sticky cum and pussy juices.

Once they finish forcing me to lick and suck their pussies clean of every last drop of cum they always turn over, grab my head again and shove my whole entire face deeply between their huge beautiful ass cheeks and forcefully smother my nose and mouth directly against their hot waiting assholes, forcing me to spend a long time very deeply licking, sucking and eating their assholes, talking very raunchy and nasty to me as they order me to 'eat my fucken ass' and 'lick my asshole good, get your tongue all the way in my asshole slut!'

The first few times one of them comes into the room alone I always hope that will be good enough to please them, but I quickly learn that it's not. Every time I finish licking and eating their assholes really good for them I always hear them get up off the bed, listening to the soft chinking of metal and pull of leather, the squirt of lube, as they strap on their huge, long, thick cocks again, lubing them up and getting them ready for my ass again.

I'm always petrified because I already know I"m about to get my ass fucked ruthlessly deep and hard all over again. My stomach quivers fearfully and I brace myself with extreme intimidation each time I feel and hear one of them climbing on the bed behind me with the bed again shifting and sinking down under the weight of her big heavy body, feel her spreading my ass cheeks very wide apart and holding my asshole all the way open, and finally angrily ram her huge cock forcefully up my ass, grab my hips and again begin aggressively fucking me harder and harder.

I actually think each and every one of them gets even rougher, harder and nastier on me when they're alone with me than when they're in the group. Each time my gasping cries and wails excite them more and more so that they pound away on my ass harder and faster, their big plump thighs again firmly slapping and slapping away on my ass cheeks very loudly, harder and harder and faster and faster.

As each one of them gets more and more excited she is soon furiously ramming away on my ass with her huge cock so hard and so fast that I can again hear her forcefully grunting with the furious effort as she angrily tries harder and harder to fuck me as hard as she possibly can with all her strength, faster and faster and faster, ramming and ramming me so hard that the whole bed is shaking hard and her thick heavy body is very forcefully slamming into my ass and lower body, rocking my whole body very hard from my ass upward with every furiously pounding hard and fast thrust, with me moaning and wailing loudly and panting and gasping uncontrollably, until finally she just has to stop and catch her breath because she's panting so very hard and fast.

Each one of them, after pausing to catch her breath, again pulls her cock very slowly out of my asshole until only just the head is still inside me and then furiously rams her whole entire cock all the way back inside me with her thighs giving a very hard and loud slap on ass cheeks, causing me to gasp out every time in another loud moaning wail, slowly doing it to me again and again, again furiously using all her strength to angrily fuck me as hard as she possibly can, harder and harder every single time, beginning again to grunt loudly with the furious effort of each and every pounding hard ramming thrust, each grunt becoming louder, harder and longer, loudly and forcefully echoing the furious and angry strength of every hard thrust.

At this slower pace they are all able to keep pounding and pounding furiously away on me longer and longer, ruthlessly ramming and ramming their whole entire huge cocks all the way up my ass so deep and so hard I swear I think I might almost be beginning to see stars in the corners of my eyes and I wonder if I'm almost going to pass out from the sheer brutal intensity of the angry hard ass fucking they're giving me.

But thankfully, when I just about get to that point each one of them finally stops, pulls her huge cock all the way out of my asshole and leaves the room, leaving me a breathlessly panting wreck, whimpering and gasping uncontrollably for several minutes and literally beginning to tear up a little before I can finally calm down and catch my breath. So that's how it goes all weekend long, sometimes they take me all at once as a group and then they also all take turns coming into the room alone to have their way with me one at a time too.

Even when my knees buckle and my body quivers limply and I can no longer keep myself up in bed they put pillows and cushions under my belly and thighs to keep me resting in position, bent over with my naked ass up high in the air, open and exposed for them at all times so that they can still keep right on doing and doing it to me anyways, for just long and as hard as they want to. I don't know who they are, but these women are obviously very angry and extremely dominant towards men, viewing all men as pathetic pieces of shit who exist only for them to use and abuse for their own perverted pleasure.

And when they have me, forcefully taken as their captive slave and slut, they know no one knows where they have me, including me, and I don't know who they are, so they have absolute power and control over me and can do absolutely anything they want to me and be just as hard and nasty as they want to on me, completely without any restraint or limit. So that's why they're so incredibly rough, hard and ruthless with me.

But as hard as it is getting though the experience, long after it's over and they've let me go, dropping me off on a random street corner not far from where they first grabbed me, I find myself, more and more all the time, getting so incredibly turned on, hot and excited every time I remember the experience that eventually every single time I think about it I start to really wish they would find me again and kidnap me again and take me away again back to that same private secluded house and do it all to me all over again, over and over again.

Ah, if only I could just really actually find a group of big, beautiful, hot, horny and extremely nasty and dominant bbw who would really love to actually live out this experience with me and really do all these exciting and incredibly nasty things to me, how incredibly erotic and exciting that would actually be to me!

SlaveLeo
SlaveLeo
11 Followers