BBW First Steps Pt. 05

Story Info
Ashley has to keep trying to make Carl happy.
2.2k words
4.2
6.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's short drive home felt like it took forever. She could not stop thinking about everything that she just went through and how much she was not only giving in but liking it, more than she ever thought she would. She wished she was going home to lay in bed with Carl all night but instead she was going home alone. Well at least I have my toys she thought. Ashley went home and laid on her bed naked. She started playing and was really getting into it, she was about to cum when she yelled out "Oh fuck, give me that big black cock". This was followed by a powerful orgasm that ended with her arms by her side, covered by her huge tits and he legs softly shaking. She lay there thinking about what happened, not even sure if what she thought she said was really what came out of her mouth.

The next day she got a text from Carl.

"Hey sexy, have fun yesterday."

"Yes daddy, I always have the best time with you."

"And I could tell you enjoyed my friend."

"Well, he had a big cock, but you know I'm not into BBC."

"Well, your face was telling another story, but I see you are not convinced yet."

Ashley not wanting to have to go through that again thought, if I just tell daddy what he wants to hear then we can have more fun together without a BBC in my face.

"No daddy I'm convinced, I did enjoy sucking on the BBC, it was fun, but I had much more fun with you".

"So, you like sucking BBC and you want to play with me more huh?"

"Yes daddy, it was good, and I want you so bad."

"Ok, if you can prove it, I will come spend a whole day with you next month."

A whole day she thought, we have never spent more than a couple of hours together, a whole day would be amazing. She started rubbing her left breast just thinking about it.

"Yes daddy, when I see you, I will prove to you that I liked it."

"No, you will prove to me the way I want. Joe will be texting you, when he asks to see you, you will see him and suck him off, do you understand."

"But daddy, I already did, I don't want to do it again without you."

"Ok, you don't have to, but the deal is off."

"No No No, daddy I want to spend a day with you."

"Well then, you know what to do."

"Ok fine, I don't want to, but I will for you. So, you are going to tell me when to go see him?"

"No, he has your number, he will contact you and tell you when and where to meet and you will do as he says and if you're a good girl I will see you next month."

"Ok, Daddy."

Ashley went about her day, not being able to think about anything but what she had agreed to do. She kept looking at her phone expecting to get a text, but one never came. Night after night she would lay in bed thinking about her task. She found herself really turned on and at first, she thought that it was because she was being very naughty for Carl, but maybe it was something more. After almost a week going by, she finally got a text from Joe.

"Hey slut, I need to use that mouth again tonight. Come to 745 Clayborne St at 830. It's an empty house that I have access to."

Holy crap she thought, this is it. If I respond no, then the deal is off but if I say yes, I'll be doing something I've never wanted to do. Then she thought a little longer, well I guess I already have and there is proof of it so one more time for a whole day with daddy is worth it.

"Ok ill be there at 830."

Ashley got ready, not really sure what to wear she just threw on some clothes and headed over. She just wanted to get in, do her job and get out. She pulled up to the house a few minutes early, just wanting to be done. She got out of the car and walked to the door and rang the bell. The door opened and there stood a tall black man in the doorway.

"Hey, I guess you're Joe?"

"Damn slut, you can't even hide those curves in those clothes, get in here."

As he closed the door behind her, she walked into the living room. There was not a lot of stuff in the house, just a few basic things. She did like the fact that it was very clean. Joe walked over and sat on the couch.

"I'm a realtor and this is one of the houses I'm selling, don't worry no one will come by, and if we make a little mess this shit is not even their furniture so we all good."

Ashley started to walk over to the couch when Joe stopped her.

"Hold on wait a minute, I want to watch you slowly take off all your clothes before you suck this big cock."

Ashley now increasingly nervous, stopped and backed up a few steps. She dropped her bag and began taking off her shirt. It was warm so she only had a shirt and pair of pants on over her underwear. As she let her shirt fall to the floor, she saw Joe grab his cock through his pants.

"Dang girl those tits are huge, did you ever tell me what size they were?"

"I actually just got this bra from a shop and it's the biggest I've ever had to get, it's a 48J."

"Shit, I didn't even know they made them that big. Turn around when you take your pants off."

Ashley, feeling it almost hard to move turned around and slowly slid her pants down, feeling the cool air against her ass as her pants dropped to the floor.

"Take them panties off too."

She did as instructed and took her panties off and bent all the way over to take them off her feet. She almost fell over as all that weight of her tits and belly were hard to sling back up to a standing position. She slowly turned around and was surprised by what she saw. Joe had pulled his pants down to his ankles and had his cock in his hand. Her eyes were locked on his large cock as she could not believe how big it was and it was not even hard yet. Without taking her eyes off his cock she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor as her massive tits fell down across her belly.

"Ok, now come over here and kneel down in front of this cock."

Ashley walked over and knelt down in front of his cock like he asked. She reached out her hand and took his cock in her hand.

"That's right, I know you love it now be a good slut and get my big fucking cock off."

Ashley rose up on her knees a little and pulled his big cock into her lips. She opened her mouth and let the head of his big black cock into her mouth. She could not believe how heavy it was. Last time she never really felt the weight because of how hard he already was when it went into her mouth. She started sucking deeper and deeper on his cock, stroking with one hand and rubbing his thigh with the other. She felt it growing harder and harder in her hand. Without realizing how into it she was getting she started moaning on his big cock. She did not realize she was even doing it until he spoke.

"Fuck yea, I told Carl you would be a slut for this cock, that's right bitch moan all over this big black cock, make it feel good. I bet your pussy is getting wet from me letting you suck on this fat cock."

Ashley snapping back to reality for a second could not believe what was going on. Am I really loving sucking on this cock this much? She could feel that she was very wet, she thought about trying to hold back. Then she thought, why fight it, if I like it, I like it. She pulled his cock out of her mouth to let him know.

"Oh fuck yes, I love this big massive cock and daddy told me to suck all the cum out of those balls so like a good slut that is what I am here to do for you."

"Fuck yes you are, I'm going to drain this big black snake in your fucking mouth. Take those fat titties and wrap them around my cock."

Ashley took both of her big tits and wrapped them around his cock. She was surprised that the head of his cock was still sticking though, she had never had a cock do that before. So, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and stroked the shaft with her tits. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth.

"Finally found a cock those tits are good for huh."

"Yes sir."

"Back up, I'm going to stand up, I need to fuck that face before I nut."

Joe stood up in front of her and put his cock back in her mouth. She reached up and put both her hands on his cock. He pulled his cock back out.

"Bitch I see you don't know what I mean when I say I'm going to fuck your face. Now put your hands between your fat thigh and your calf and sit on them, I don't want to see your hands again."

Ashley did as she was told and lifted up enough to be able to sit back down on her hands. Then Joe grabbed her head and pushed his cock back in her open and willing mouth. He started with long deep strokes in her mouth, giving her almost half his cock. She felt it hit the back of her throat and started to gag as he kept getting a little deeper.

"That's right gag on this cock, you're going to need that spit."

Joe kept sliding his cock deeper and deeper and every time she would gag even harder. There were now points where she could not breath at all. Joe pulled his cock out to give her a second and tell her what a good cock whore she was before thrusting his cock back in her mouth. Her face was becoming a wreck. Tears streamed from her eyes, her spit running down her chin and covering her tits. The whole time Joe sliding his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. Then all of the sudden Ashley was shocked as she felt his balls slap her chin, she had taken almost all of his cock in her mouth. She did not even realize how much she was taking because she could barely see out of her drenched eyes. Then she felt Joe firmly grip both sides of her face.

"OK slut, now im going to fuck that face and nut in your throat."

With a firm grip on her head Ashley felt his pace quicken. She could feel his cock thicken in her mouth. His balls were now firmly slapping her chin. She could barely get a breath in between his cock taking up all her throat space. The harder he went the more painful it became, and then all of the sudden an almost calmness came over her and even though she could still feel the pain, she wanted more. She realized that her pussy was throbbing and so she slid one hand out and plunged it down into her pussy as she fiercely fucked her pussy with her hand. Her mouth now just held wide open as his cock was no longer fucking her face but fucking her throat. She heard a grunt, and he grabbed the back of her head and smashed it down on his cock. She now had all of his cock down her throat, and she could feel his hot loads pumping down her throat. Her pussy started cuming and she tried to let out a moan but she couldn't with his cock in her mouth, so her throat just vibrated and that sent Joe over the top. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started stroking it all over her face.

"You deserve this good girl"

He continued to cover her face, the whole time with her mouth wide open. Ashley could never remember a time she had that much cum on her face. She was licking her lips from all his cum.

"I told Carl; I'd turn you into a BBC slut. Stand up."

Ashley stood up and Joe put his finger up her pussy.

"Yup, I knew it. Guess we will have to take care of that next time."

Ashley still in shock from all that happened thought, did he just say next time. Without much thought she put her pants and shirt back on, stuffed her bra and panties in her purse and just waved a goodbye to Joe now sitting back on the couch. I was not until about halfway home and sitting at a stop light that she realized she never cleaned Joes cum off her face. She thought wow Ashley what a whore you are, but honestly, did he say next time?