BBW for a Day: Morning

Story Info
Always been curious about what it's like, today I find out!
3.6k words
3.93
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blue-skinned figure waited before me, arms crossed and his face set in a look of impassive expectancy. He was bare to the waist, with the suggestion of baggy trousers below that, like the rest of his lower body, dwindled into the translucent thread of blue smoke issuing from the battered brass lamp.

"I stand ready to grant Thy third wish, Master," he intoned in a deep, resonant basso voice. "What is Thy desire?"

I took a deep breath. Ever since I'd discovered the lamp and realized its power, I'd pondered over what to ask for. A million unfulfilled fantasies beckoned in my imagination, but most of them - however improbable - were within the bounds of reality. There was one, though... one scenario, born of curiosity and lust, one that I'd dreamed of but never thought could happen. I made my decision.

"Genie, for my third wish, I desire..." I paused, hesitating for a moment to make sure I expressed my request clearly and without the possibility of misinterpretation, "...I desire to, for one day and one day only, thereafter returning to how I am now, to have the form and figure of a woman."

A brief flicker of emotion crossed the genie's otherwise expressionless face. What it was, I had no idea. But the genie clasped his hands together, bowing deeply. "As you command, Master, so shall it be done. From the time the sun rises tomorrow until it rises anew, your body shall be that of a woman. Thereafter, you shall return to the shape you now possess. Your three wishes are made and granted, and I return now to my rest.". Before the final words left his mouth, his figure was already shrinking, growing pale and wispy as he was drawn back into the lamp. The lamp itself shook slightly with a metallic rattle, spun around of its own accord three times, and vanished with a pop of displaced air.

That my wish would be granted, I had no doubt. A quick check of my bank account had shown that my second wish, enough wealth to live a comfortable if not extravagant existence for the rest of my life, had indeed come true. As night fell, I got ready for bed with an overwhelming sense of excitement mingled with nervousness.

My dreams that night were strange and restless. I dreamt of a blanket, or perhaps a carpet, wrapping itself around me, the sensation at first as intimate as a lover's caress, but soon becoming uncomfortably tight, constricting me, choking the breath from my body...

I awoke with a strangled gasp and a sensation of unbearable tightness across my body. I struggled, thrashing to get free of whatever night terror gripped me, my sheets flying off with the force of my movements, the bed rocking and creaking alarmingly. I heard popping and tearing sounds, and the pressure around my chest loosened. My waist was still bound as if by ropes, it felt, and I struggled to find the waistband of my boxer shorts, finally finding the fabric digging painfully into my skin. Frantically, still gasping for air, I yanked and tugged at my underwear in a futile attempt to remove them, until at last the seam parted, thread popping like a string of firecrackers, and the unbearable pressure eased.

As my breathing and heartbeat slowed, I realized I felt... different. Heavy, weight on my body in unfamiliar places Opening my eyes to the first rays of sunlight streaming through my bedroom window, I glanced down, uncomprehending for a second, gawking at the tattered remnants of the T-shirt I'd worn to bed. Pale, billowing rolls of flesh pushed through the torn fabric, rising and falling with my breathing. Scarcely daring to believe what I was seeing, I seized the frayed fabric and tugged.

The last few threads of cotton gave way, revealing massive breasts on my once flat chest. The skin was perfect, smooth, creamy in the light of sunrise, and topped by thick nubby nipples, and they lay heavily upon me, sagging off to each side of where I lay. Beyond them, rising like a mountain behind foothills, a broad pale arc of what I realized must be my stomach, obscuring my view of anything below. I raised shaking hands to the huge mounds, verifying what my eyes saw was real, and the sensation as my hands (now smaller, pale and chubby-fingered) explored my new form took my breath away.

I ran my hands down further, feeling my enormous stomach rising up, warm and soft and jiggling before dropping down on the other side. I felt the remains of my boxers, torn into two pieces by the strain, and flicked them aside to stroke my hips, so much broader than they were the night before, then down to my thighs. They were grown huge now, each easily a foot or more across, and as luxuriously soft as the rest of me. Holding my breath now, I ran my fingers slowly up the inside of my thighs, spreading them wide to expose what I knew I must find there. Hairs brushed against my questing fingers, curly and coarse, then a fat mound of warm, softly yielding flesh... a cleft in the middle, a gasp escaping my lips as I felt labia, cautiously extending a finger inside to feel the warm dampness of my pussy.

I laid back on my bed with a dazed grin. It had been one thing to fantasize about this, but my wildest imaginings couldn't compare with this! As my hands began exploring my new body again, I idly wondered if the genie had known of my lifelong attraction to plus-sized women, or if he had thought he was twisting my wish by giving me this gloriously immense womanly figure? It didn't matter, I decided with a shrug that set my new breasts jiggling alluringly. After a few more minutes cupping my new curves with trembling hands, I decided I needed a better look at the body I'd been granted for the next 24 hours.

Getting out of bed was unexpectedly trying. The transformation must have added at least 100 pounds to my body, I guessed, and it was clear I'd need some time to get used to it. With an effort, I rolled to my hands and knees. Though I couldn't see it, I could feel my ass wobbling with the movement; apparently I was as well endowed in back as everywhere else. Crawling backwards across the bed, I cautiously stood up, my breasts rolling down to rest on my stomach. I walked slowly out of my bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom, marveling at the way my massive thighs rubbed together with every step.

The full-length mirror inside the bathroom gave me the first good look at myself. I was instantly reminded of a picture I'd seen before of some primitive pagan statuette depicting a fertility goddess, but instead of lifeless stone, this goddess figure was made of luscious, warm flesh. I turned this way and that, admiring how I looked from the side, then turning and peering over my shoulder to examine my backside. Round and oh so wide, wider than my shoulders when I'd been in a male body. I gave my butt a playful slap, watching the ripples play across my cheeks. I was, I decided, quite possibly the sexiest SSBBW I'd ever seen.

As I continued admiring myself in the mirror, cupping my pendulous breasts in both hands and examining the broad areolas and thick, erect nipples, I couldn't help thinking how suckable they looked. I raised one heavy breast experimentally, trying to bring my nipple to my full lips. It took a few tries, but eventually I managed to catch it gently between my teeth, flicking my tongue over the wrinkly dark nub, moaning into my own tits at the sensation it produced.

I became aware of a feeling of growing warmth between my legs. Still licking and sucking my nipple, I reached down with my other hand to lift my belly out of the way and expose my fat pussy. I could feel the growing wetness as I shifted my considerable weight from one leg to the other, but my efforts to reach down between my thighs while still holding up the roll of fat from my belly proved ineffective. With a small pang of regret I stopped playing with my breast, lowering it back down next to its twin. Now that I had a hand free, I stepped closer to get a better view of my increasingly aroused pussy, reaching down to spread myself wide open, licking my lips as I gazed upon the glistening pink folds surrounded by the thick mound of chubby flesh, my clit just barely visible between my fingers.

I carefully, experimentally slipped a finger inside my wet pussy. The sensation was familiar and yet completely different at the same time; I'd fingered many a pussy before, but being on the receiving end added a wholly new dimension to the experience. Easing my finger in and out, coating it with my juices, I moved up to finger my new clit for the first time. The feeling left me weak-kneed... every bit as sensitive as my cock, but condensed into one tiny bead of pleasure. Without removing my finger, I carefully lowered myself to sit on the edge of the bathtub, facing the mirror, my massive thighs spread wide open as I watched myself masturbating. It took some trial and error before I discovered what felt best, rubbing a slick fingertip around and over my clit in a circular motion. In the mirror, my reflection was flushed, lips parted, my gigantic tits heaving rhythmically as my breath quickened.

My first orgasm came quickly, a different sensation than what I was used to. A warm glow spread out from between my legs, and my thighs started quaking uncontrollably as I rubbed my clit faster and faster. I cried out as I came, a whole body convulsion that faded to a soft blissful release of the gathered tension.

After I was able to catch my breath, I shakily stood up from my perch on the edge of the tub, grabbing on to the sink for support. I glanced back, looking at myself from behind in the mirror, and noted the pink stripe clear across the wide expanse of my fat ass, left behind by the porcelain pressed against my skin. I thought of taking a picture for posterity... in fact, I fully intended to take lots of pictures before this day was done... but first things first. I had to assuage my curiosity about something. The scale was tucked in the corner by the door, and I used my toe to turn it on. "Even my toes are fat!" I exclaimed to myself, my voice higher and softer than before. The LED numbers read zero, so I stepped gingerly onto the scale, stifling a giggle as the number flashed into a red blur. I had to carefully lean back, then crane my neck forward to read the numbers over my round belly as they slowed, then finally stopped at exactly 400.

"Holy shit..." I breathed. My regular weight was around 250, the transformation had added even more pounds than I thought! I stepped off the scale and waddled back down the hallway. As tempting as it would be to lie around all day, glorying in my immense, sexy figure and bringing myself to orgasm again and again... I had other plans in mind, and I'd need to leave the house.

Clothes, I quickly realized, were going to be a problem. The genie's magic hadn't included a wardrobe change, and I'd already found out firsthand that my regular outfits were unequal to the task. Rummaging through my drawers, the best items I could find were an old, stretched out t-shirt, and a loose pair of cotton drawstring pants. Well, loose before I weighed 400 pounds, anyway. Underwear was of course out of the question. Getting the clothes on were a struggle, I ended up laying on the bed and, inch by inch, tugging the pants up my legs, but I finally managed to get dressed... more or less. Rolls of fat bulged out from under the shirt, which was stretched taut over boobs and belly, but that mostly concealed the fact that the pants didn't reach my waist, scarcely covering my enormous ass. My thighs were crammed into the pant legs like overstuffed sausages, and I was worried that taking too large a step might completely blow them apart. Still, I was dressed. I glanced at the clock; the Walmart down the road should be opening soon.

Getting into my car required putting the driver's seat as far back as it would go and raising the steering wheel to its highest stop Even then, I had to wiggle in there, the bottom of the steering wheel pushing into the tops of my thighs. Fortunately for me, it was a quick drive. Once at the store, I hesitated, glancing at my reflection in the glass. Fat rolls spilling out all around the bottom of the too-small T-shirt, clearly without a bra underneath supporting massive, sagging tits atop a huge belly, monstrous ass threatening at any moment to throw off the thin cotton pants that barely reached high enough to cover my pubic hair. "Fuck it," I told myself, and marched through the door.

I got... a lot of looks in the aisles that morning. Many of them were neutral at best if not openly disdainful or even disgusted by me. But some of them... a quick glance followed by a longer, widened eye stare, a gaze locked relentlessly on my tits or ass as I walked by... those got me. As I thought about it, I felt myself getting turned on again. The next passerby got a deliberate, but not too blatant shake of my chest as we passed in the aisles. Another, a full view of my ass when I made sure to bend over to reach a low shelf as he approached. With each little tease and small display of my new figure, I grew increasingly turned on. Pausing at the jewelry counter, I glanced in the mirror and saw the two very visible mounds of my erect nipples pushing at my shirt. Rather than feeling embarrassed or scared, I felt emboldened, even brazen. "I'm fat, I'm sexy, and today I'm going to make sure people notice!" I whispered to myself. I tugged the hem of my shirt higher, revealing yet more pallid belly fat, and continued shopping, picking up some clothes that might actually fit me.

I "accidentally" backed into another customer, briefly grinding my huge ass against the front of his pants. Another mirror showed me the beginnings of a wet spot on my pants, where my hairy pussy was now dripping wet with arousal. The whole experience was getting me more aroused than I can ever recall being, and part of me yearned to start fingering myself right there between the clothing racks. My raging libido had me so distracted that I accidentally dropped the clothes I'd picked up. I awkwardly squatted down to pick them up, and felt as much as heard seams popping. I scooped my things up from the floor, then glanced down towards my crotch, although between tits and belly, there was no way I could see anything. I reached down to my pants, feeling to see where the rip was. Cotton under my fingertips, then hair. Oops, I thought. Walking around Walmart with fat squeezing out in all directions was one thing, but actually showing my cunt in the middle of the store was quite another. Still... I had the wild urge to do it anyway, imagining the shocked and lustful gazes focused between my legs, the bulges in the men's pants...

I snapped out of my lewd reverie. Without consciously deciding to, my finger had continued following the busted seam's path, over the damp pubic hairs soaked in my own wetness, finding the chubby flesh bursting out of my pants, and was about to slip into my pussy... so wet, so needy, begging for touch. I moaned quietly, in mingled pleasure and frustration, but willed my hand away and carefully stood back up. With my purchases in hand, I hurried towards the registers. I checked another full length mirror along my way out of the womens' section; while everything down below was squished together so tightly that the tear wasn't visible, a small tuft of hair curled out from between my thighs. Resolutely putting the idea of trying to tuck it back into my pants - both for the likely futility of the gesture, and fear that I might not have been able to restrain myself if I reached down there again - I double-timed it to the front of the store, silently praying for the remaining stitches in the pants to hold out just a little while longer. Fortunately, I was able to breeze through the self-checkout quickly and made it out to the parking lot before it happened.

Halfway to the car, a pop. A second, followed quickly by a third, then a string more. I could feel the cool morning air on my pussy and ass, now, and I think the only thing holding the pants together at all by then was the waistband. Anyone looking in my direction now would have no trouble seeing how exposed I was. With a groan, I wiggled into my car, the suspension creaking under my weight, then my hand flew between my legs practically without conscious thought.

My fingers found my fully exposed and dripping wet pussy and slipped easily inside me. I moaned quietly, throwing my head back against the headrest. There weren't many cars parked near mine, and I'd been in too much hurry to notice if any of them were occupied. I didn't much care anyway. Showing my fat body off in public, so shamelessly, reveling in the lustful looks I'd elicited from other customers, then walking through the parking lot with my hairy cunt exposed for all to see... the arousing thrill the experience had given me was like nothing I'd known before. My finger slipped in deeper, followed by a second, a third, parting my lips wide. My thumb found my clit, and the last iota of control over my libido vanished. I started masturbating right there in my car, in the middle of the Walmart parking lot, and I didn't care if anyone saw me.

I started rubbing my clit in the rhythm my earlier experimentation had discovered, gasping loudly and pushing myself back against the seat with straining legs. Not only did I not care if anyone saw me, I realized, I wanted them to. Wanted to have hungry wanting eyes locked on my figure as I pleasured myself. My other hand fumbled blindly to angle the seat back further, but only a few more inches of play were left to it. I reached back up to cup one huge, sagging breast, feeling the tight fabric straining against the warm, soft weight behind it, the firm stub of my nipple begging to be touched, stroked... licked.

What the hell. My pants were already ruined. I felt up at the neckline of my t-shirt, found a small notch where the fabric was already fraying, and tugged hard. Cloth ripped, but the pressure on my breasts didn't ease. I pulled again, harder still, and the tear started, a line of pale flesh breaking through the faded charcoal fabric. It spread in a heartbeat, the worn cotton surrendering at last, my huge fat tits bursting forth. The release was almost orgasmic by itself, and my other hand between my thighs began working faster. I moaned again, louder this time, caressing my now bare breasts in ecstasy.

My fingers weren't enough. I wanted something else, something bigger. Needed it. A toy... a cock... something, anything to fill my hungry pussy more thoroughly than my fingers could! All the while imagining someone walking by the car, seeing me like this, a huge fat woman in nothing but torn scraps of clothes, legs spread as wide as the cramped confines of the driver seat would allow, one hand frantically moving between the twin thick drifts of my thighs, cupping one huge jiggling breast with the other. Imagined them watching, lust burning in their eyes, cocks hardening at the sight of me. I moaned again, pleadingly, hoping someone might hear me... come look... A quivering energy built relentlessly inside me, my thumb swirling faster and faster on my clit driving me to the edge of orgasm. I lifted my pendulous breast to my gasping mouth, found the nipple with my tongue, sucked it between my lips, and it pushed me over the edge. With one last great cry muffled by the breast flesh in my eager mouth, I came, my whole enormous figure shaking and rippling.

My eyes, which I'd squeezed shut in the midst of my fevered pleasure, slowly opened. With a twinge of disappointment, I saw no sign of an audience, no voyeuristic witnesses to my wanton display. None... yet, I thought to myself as I found my keys and started the car, mind filling with a flood of ideas for further hedonistic exploits. First back home to get dressed, and then more shopping to do. And after that... a broad, lustful smile creased my face at the thought. So much do to, and less than 24 hours to do it in!