All Comments on 'BBW Mom Helen's Discovery'

by SirBigBadWolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Needs chapter 2 where the son comes home and fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was this previously posted? Vaguely familiar . . . Or, perhaps, a similar attraction ?

TarissaTarissa4 months ago

With there being no sex and really not much of anything else, along with that mediocre ending just equals a waste of time. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

C'mon boy, fuck her!

And, woman, you need to get that plump ass of your knocked up. Your son needs his momma's milk.

I know it isn't in the story, but plumpers give great tasting milk

I know nursing is sometimes called a fetish, but don't knock it until you try it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Seems a good setup for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story does seem incomplete, despite a significant amount of penis lint in the glovebox of his Mom's AMC Pacer.

In chapter two, I'd think he'd at least rummage through the garbage can in the bathroom until he found one of Mom's used tampons, then take it up in the attic and hide behind an old Evinrude that had some trout snot on it, and while wearing a belt mounted KY dispenser, rubber boots and water wings, paint a picture using the tampon, of himself masturbating a goat that was dressed up in a Mr Rogers costume and drinking Tall Toad beer out of a Loren Green commemorative galvanised spittoon with one dent in the undesirable part of it's southern hemisphere.

Then later after winning the art contest held somewhat annually at Zogg's taxidermy, waste treatment facility and plastic surgery clinic, he'd have enough money to afford buying his mother a box of bluetooth feminine napkins, and remote control industrial strength clit polisher with 16 RGB LED lights in the end of the titanium suction socket.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

bellaco01bellaco013 months ago

Yes. Gary can't tease like that. Now she has to have her piece also. Chapter 2 please Wolf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirBigBadWolf@SirBigBadWolf
Here to create fun stories that might only satisfy a niche crowd, but hopefully makes their day better. I like BBW stuff, facesitting, and I try to mix up my stories, but those two always do it for me the most. I read my comments, and I appreciate constructive criticism. So ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES