BCW Pt. 08: Devilish Deed

Story Info
One wrestler has an ingenious plan, but will it work?
18k words
4.91
6k
5

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed, because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called BCW when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

**

Alexa Bliss was on a bit of a losing streak. This wasn't just a storyline "losing streak" where the commentators might say a wrestler is on a losing streak when they're actually just losing a couple of big matches, and winning some not-as big matches sprinkled in. No, Alexa had lost eight matches in a row, and was getting frustrated.

She found herself looking up at the lights after being pinned by Paige in a Singles match. It wasn't that what she had worked on with A.J. when she pulled the Champ aside a few weeks ago wasn't working, what A.J. had taught her had helped. Alexa was just still struggling with putting everything together on a match-to-match basis, and feared a demotion back to developmental.

Backstage, a few minutes after the match, a still exhausted Alexa Bliss is set for a post-match interview with BCW's backstage interviewer, Cathy Kelley.

"Alexa, not your night again tonight. Can you point at what might be the cause of your recent struggles over the past few weeks?" A sympathetic Cathy asks.

"If I could figure out why I can't win, I wouldn't be losing this much, Cathy!" Alexa snapped and gives Cathy an angry look. She pauses, and Cathy freezes and has a sheepish look on her face.

The tension is broken when Sasha Banks walks into Alexa's shot and smirks at the shorter blonde. "Heh." Sasha laughs in a way to show no sympathy. Alexa refocuses her glare onto Sasha, trying as best she can to mirror the ever-confident former champion. "Alexa, you better not think that I would be someone you could beat, sweetheart. Please, you probably couldn't even beat a fan right now."

Sasha walks away and Cathy pulls her microphone back. The segment ends with Alexa looking back at the direction Sasha walks away in looking defeated, but also pensive.

**

The next week, RAW is in Newark, New Jersey. Alexa is back in the locker room and walks over to A.J. and Sasha.

"Hey 'Lexi." A.J. says with a friendly tone.

"'Sup Miss Bliss." Sasha says, "Are you booked for a match tonight?" She asks, refraining from phrasing it as "Got another one that you'll lose tonight?"

"Not only am I booked tonight." Alexa says, sitting next to A.J. and Sasha and speaking softly, "I'm gonna end my losing streak tonight."

"That's what I like to hear." A.J. says, happy to hear some confidence from the rookie after eight straight losses.

"Well, Sasha really motivated me last week, and I appreciate it." Alexa said. Alexa and Sasha made eye contact, they both knew that her words last week were meant to antagonize and prod at Alexa, not motivate her, but she wasn't going to let Sasha get to her.

"In fact," the cute blonde rookie continued, "I'm so confident that I'm gonna win tonight, that if I don't win, I will let whoever beats me... take me."

"Whoa there." A.J. said. By 'take,' Alexa, still somewhat prudish, meant that she was willing to, once again, insert herself into the BCW locker room's 'agreement.' An agreement where the results of certain matches meant, that the winner would get to dominate loser. An agreement Alexa was introduced to when she was defeated by Kaitlyn in her very first match.

Alexa was so flattered that A.J. and the rest of the locker room thought she was so pretty that they wanted to introduce them to their sexually competitive ways immediately, that she invited A.J. to get to fuck her as well a few weeks later. A.J. respected that Alexa had the courage to bring up their agreement on her own again.

Sasha smiled and also admired Alexa's bravery, and boy did she hope she was going to be her opponent tonight. Sasha had been in attachments to the agreement before, but she wasn't going to be fully satisfied until she WON a match where she would be the only top of the night. "That's mighty bold of you Lexi. What if you win?" She asked, wondering if she really wanted to be on the other side..

"If I win then, I have the monkey off my back." Alexa said. While Alexa loved bottoming for Kaitlyn and A.J., she didn't know if she was quite ready to top someone else, and she really just wanted to focus on winning the match itself. She was the one to bring up the agreement, so she didn't have to subject whoever she beat to sub for her if it were her conditions. "Plus, I don't know if winning one match really means I earned the right to fuck someone else."

"Don't be so hard on yourself." A.J. assured her, but she and Sasha both admired her logic and reasoning. Alexa was so cute, that A.J. found it hard to envision Alexa fucking someone else, especially someone much more physically intimidating like Charlotte, Kaitlyn, or Asuka.

"I guess you should get ready then." A.J. said.

"Yeah, good luck, 'Lex." Sasha said, trying to play up to Alexa disguising her words from last week as motivation.

**

Alexa enters the ring and asks a ring crew member for a microphone.

"Little Miss Alexa Bliss in the ring now." New commentator Mauro Ranallo says to the television audience. "It appears that she's gonna address the crowd as she tries to break out of this funk she's in."

"Sasha says I couldn't beat a fan, huh?" Alexa says upon receiving the mic. "'I probably couldn't beat a fan?!' Is that what you think, Sasha?" Alexa turns her neck back to the stage then nods as she repeats Sasha's words from last week.

"OK. I'll prove you Sasha. I'll prove that I can win a match in this ring. Tonight." Alexa continues.

Meanwhile, much of the locker room are watching backstage. "She's not actually..." Charlotte asks and pauses.

"Yeah she is, and I don't think this is safe. Should someone go out there?" A.J. asks. As the Women's Champion, she felt somewhat compelled to stop Alexa, to uphold the seriousness of the Women's division. But she hung back, seeing where Alexa was going with this.

A couple women looked back at the Champ, but no one really had the right answer.. They all silently turn their attention back to the television. "I'm issuing a challenge..." The fans in the Prudential Center being to cheer. "...To any FAN to wrestle me, here, tonight!" The fans cheer louder at this rarely seen gauntlet thrown down by a professional wrestler.

Alexa begins scanning the crowd. "I forgot to clarify, any FEMALE fan. Guys, don't even think you can put your hands on me, I know how gross New Jersey and its residents are." The crowd boos, and most of the male fans who stood up obey, putting down their waving arms.

"So, who's it gonna be? Any chick tough enough to get in the ring with me?" Now many of the male fans at the show with their wives or girlfriends point at their significant others to get Alexa's attention. Alexa exits the ring and walks around the inner perimeter of the barricade. She approaches one young brunette girl whose boyfriend is one of the male fans trying to volunteer their girlfriend.

"How 'bout you?" Alexa says as she approaches her. The younger female fan buries her head as to avoid not just Alexa, but RAW's camera as well. Even as she approaches her, her boyfriend continues to point and gesture at her girlfriend. She's clearly not looking to participate in the show. "No? OK. Someone else? You?"

Now Alexa has her eye on a blonde woman, a bit older than the other one she just approached. The blonde fan laughs harder at the idea the closer Alexa gets, denying Alexa of being on the giving end of what would be the most embarrassing moment of this woman's life. She continues to shake her head at Alexa as she walks over. "Not you either? You don't want to be a BCW superstar?"

The at home viewers can barely hear the woman answer "no thanks." Her husband goes for a high-five from Alexa as some consolation for her not wrestling his wife, but Alexa denies him. "Anyone?"

This goes on for another minute or so of Alexa pointing out various women in the crowd. Other fans don't mind being on camera for a few seconds, but graciously decline being on for the amount of time they'd be on, and the mortifying spotlight that'd be on them.. Until Alexa finally notices one woman surrounded by a group of male fans a couple rows back on the opposite side of hard cam.

"You." Alexa points. "What about you?" The woman's friends, all male, nod and so does the woman, who smiles and nods as if to accept Alexa's challenge. One of her friends rubs the young woman's shoulders to try to pump her up.

"It looks like I have a challenger. Security, let her through." Alexa instructs. The woman, brunette and bright-eyed, smiles wide when she steps into the camera, knowing that 15,000 pairs of eyes are on her now. Security steps aside and the woman pushes off the top of the barricade to climb over and step into the ringside timekeeper's area. She looks back, almost as if she's having second thoughts. "Don't be scared, come on." Alexa calls. The woman looks back at Alexa and walks back to the ring.

The woman is obviously not dressed to wrestle, but she at least thought she was dressed comfortably enough to step into the ring and wrestle a professional wrestler with no prep. She has her jet-black hair tied back in a pony-tail. She's wearing a black leather jacket with a tanktop cut above her stomach. The woman has on a pair of black jeans as well, she didn't have the gothic-look of Paige, just someone who really liked wearing black.

The woman climbs over the middle rope, under the top rope, and the crowd applauds. Alexa approaches her, and asks "What's your name, girl?"

Alexa puts her mic up to her challenger's face. "My name is Sonya, Deville."

"Nice to meet you Sonya, you already know who I am." Alexa reaches out to shake Sonya's hand. Sonya's handshake is firmer than one Alexa would have given her, but then again, they were about to compete. "Where are you from, Sonya?"

"I'm from Shamong Township... NEW JERSEY!" With a smile, she emphasizes her homestate to get the massive home-state pop from the crowd. Which she gets it, and she smiles when she hears the loud cheers fill the Prudential Center.

"Sorry to hear that you're from such a dump." Alexa replies and the crowd boos again.

Sonya takes the mic back. "Hey, the Women's Champion is from here, and she turned out okay." The crowd cheers again, Sonya's instantly over with the home crowd.

"Heh, so you watch the show then. OK." Alexa said. "That doesn't mean you can beat me."

"Well, I do have some Mixed Martial Arts training," Sonya looks back at her friends, who all trained with Sonya, they all clap and pump their fists, all trying to smell an upset.

"No amount of MMA experience can prepare you for stepping into a BCW ring. I hope you're ready, and you can't sue us if I wind up hurting you." Alexa warns.

Sonya snatches the mic back from Alexa. "You're gonna have to try REALLY hard to hurt me..."

A referee enters the ring. Sonya shows no fear and is staring directly at Alexa's eyes. The experience difference does nothing to intimidate Sonya, and Alexa senses that, but tries to remain confident.

Alexa walks back towards her corner, continue to size Sonya up. Sonya takes her jacket off, grabs the top rope and crouches down, trying to let the moment sink in. She's not worried about wrestling in jeans, she's not worried about having to wrestle an actual BCW wrestler at all. She's fought most of her life, and tries to show that confidence, knowing the world is watching.

The bell rings. Alexa charges at Sonya and goes for a dropkick, but Sonya moves out of the way. In the back, A.J. shakes her head. She's taught Alexa better than that- now Alexa is lying flat and the match just started. Sonya capitalizes, and immediately locks Alexa in a Bodyscissors. She keeps her legs wrapped around Alexa and hits her with a couple forearms to the face.

Alexa is stunned, not just by the blows to her face, but the fact that Sonya was able to get any offense in on her at all. Sonya shows her inexperience and tries to go for an early pin on Alexa, who kicks out at one.

"Mauro, can you believe this chick is taking it to Alexa?" Renee Young asks on commentary.

"I can't Renee. I've covered many different combat sports, and I've never seen someone this untested, this green, get in the ring and take on a professional anywhere." Mauro says.

"I like her, she's got spunk." Renee adds.

"She does, but she's a little exuberant going for that early cover there." As the all-Canadian commentary team call the match, the two competitors stand back up and Sonya gets Alexa in a Waistlock. Alexa counters and rolls out of the ring. When Sonya gets close to her, she tries to kick Alexa, and who pulls at Sonya's leg and swipes at it. The swipe takes her down, and Alexa reaches out and rolls Sonya out of the ring.

The two brawl outside the ring for a few moments, and when the ref gets to the count of eight, Sonya approaches the ring first to beat the count- Another rookie mistake, she winds up turning her back to Alexa who is able to push her against the ring apron, hitting her midsection on the hardest part of the ring.

"Oh! Mauro, that's the hardest part of the ring!" Renee yells.

Alexa rolls Sonya back into the ring and they both beat the ref's count. Alexa hits her Insult to Injury, her handstand knee strike, right on Sonya's abdominal section. Sonya clutches her stomach and winces as the crowd boos Alexa. The match continues for a few minutes as Alexa continues to throw her flurry of strikes at Sonya. The crowd chants her name every time Alexa has a hold on her, but it's not looking like Sonya's gonna be able to use the cheers to rally back.

Sonya makes an attempt to hit some strikes of her own on Alexa, but she kicks Sonya in the already injured stomach of Sonya and hits her with a DDT. Alexa goes to cover Sonya, she's finally gonna win her first match in months. The ref counts One... Two... Sonya kicks out. The crowd pops.

"Oh she kicked out!" Mauro calls. The camera gets a shot of Alexa in complete shock at Sonya kicking out. She slaps her hand repeatedly against the mat in frustration. "And Alexa is as angry as Devils fans were when they saw the return for Taylor Hall!"

Alexa goes to cover Sonya again, but before she can hook Sonya's leg, Sonya lands two stiff kicks on Alexa's head. She sits up, and before Alexa can put her hand on her head where Sonya just kicked her, she finds herself locked in a Kimura Lock.

This is the opening she needed. The crowd chants "Sonya! Sonya! Sonya!" hoping that Alexa will tap out. It's synched in, she cranks Alexa's arm back. With their heads right next to each other, Sonya can hear Alexa groan in pain as she tries to free her arm. It now looks entirely possible that a debuting wrestler can make a BCW professional tap out.

This is where Sonya's background gives her an advantage. This was all she needed, Alexa didn't have the MMA training, and shouldn't be able to escape Sonya's submission so easily. Mauro's voice on commentary increases in volume as he and Renee think Sonya could end it here. "While the internet is up in arms over whether or not 'Cats can have little a salami,' it looks like Sonya can have little A.. Lexa! And this is certainly a 'treat' for this raucous Jersey crowd!"

Unfortunately for Sonya, her nerves get the best of her. Her arms were shaking even more than Alexa's and Alexa was able to free her arm, escape the lock and escape the ring. Alexa tried to call upon the training A.J. had given her for getting out of tight spots when you're the smaller opponent. The camera catches Sonya with a big look that says, 'I almost had you,' as she watches Alexa scurry away.

Sonya chases Alexa, and they brawl outside the ring a little longer, but again, Alexa gets the better of Sonya when they're outside the ring. A "Let's go Sonya! *clap clap clapclapclap*" breaks out and Sonya still attempts to play off the crowd. When Sonya catches up to her, Alexa ducks under her attempt to clothesline her, and hits a legsweep on the outside.

Sonya has a good twenty-five pounds on Alexa, so it's a struggle for Alexa to pick Sonya back up and roll her into the ring. She gets her upper body up, and gets Sonya's arm around her shoulders.

Sonya appears fatigued and almost lifeless now, but she tries to fight back. She gets up on the apron outside the ropes, and Alexa rises and joins her. Sonya goes for a kick, but Alexa blocks it and gives another stiff knee to Sonya's midsection. Sonya doubles over and Alexa turns her 90 degrees, so her head is in between the top two ropes. Alexa, the more agile one of the two, hops over the ropes and hits a running knee to Sonya's head.

Sonya collapses, and Alexa drags her into the ring and by the ringpost. "We know what she's going for." Renee says as Alexa goes up to the top rope. The blonde climbs up and looks down at Sonya. In a few moments she'll have hit her Twisted Bliss spinning splash on the unprepared rookie and finally ended her-

"MAMMA MIAAA!" Mauro screams. Sonya was able to get her knees up as Alexa went for her Twisted Bliss. "How the hell did Sonya have the ring IQ, to get her knees up?!" Now Alexa's doubled over, as Sonya's repaid her for all the strikes to her abdomen. Alexa retreats back to the corner. The "Sonya!" chants pick back up even louder as Sonya gets up. Alexa is still stunned and now she needs the ropes for leverage. Alexa is visibly out of breath. She turns around...

And when she does, she's met with a big jumping knee from Sonya, who is able to quickly get up and run across the ring at Alexa, and connect her right knee mid-flight to Alexa's chin. The force of the jumping strike knocks Alexa to the mat. Sonya quickly covers Alexa, hooks the leg, hoping that knee strike did enough damage. The ref counts, one... two... three! *bell rings*

Justin Roberts the ring announcer announces: "The winner of this match, Sonya Deville!" The crowd goes crazy. Sonya's hand is raised in victory. She runs back over the barricade, goes over to hug her friends, high-fiving every fan in her path back, embracing her pals, and completes her celebratory lap back to the ring. When Alexa processes what happened, she exits the ring as quickly as she can, no handshake, no looking back. When Sonya's done celebrating with the crowd, from her home state, she returns to the ring.

"Renee, that's one of the biggest upsets I have ever seen! I can't believe what we just witnessed!" Mauro yells.

"I can't either, I'm so happy for this girl. Sonya comes in, and shocks the world, and does it in front of HER people!" Renee says.

Sonya goes up to the second turnbuckle and points at every fan clapping and chanting for her. She has a big smile on her face. When she comes down, the ref raises her hand in victory again, and Cathy Kelley comes to the ring to interview her.

"Sonya," It's hard to hear Cathy's mic because the "Sonya!" chants haven't died down. "Sonya, you just won your first match in BCW, with no training or no advance warning, how did you do it?!"

"Well, Cathy, when I was thinking about answering Alexa's challenge, and it looked like it was gonna be me, one of my guys over there actually whispered 'hey, knees up when she goes up top. Remember knees up.' Then Alexa went up top and, I just remembered, and instinct took over... You know I've been a competitor my whole life, and that's what I did, y'know, compete. Anything is possible." Sonya answers with a big smile on her face. She's so amped that she amazes herself that she's even able to make coherent sentences come out of her mouth.