BCW Pt. 08: Devilish Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya had the strength to sit up, lean forward, and pick up her toy. "All of it." Sonya demanded, inching the toy towards Alexa's mouth. Sonya made sure to grip the feeldoe by the driest part of it, as Alexa knew Sonya wanted her to lick up both hers and Sonya's cum off the slick toy.

Sonya started by forcing the feeldoe into Alexa's mouth first, "Yeah, suck your cum off it. Dirty girl."

"MMMMMMMGGH!" Alexa moaned as Sonya rammed the toy down her mouth. After a few seconds, Sonya yanked the toy out of her mouth, making a popping sound. She flipped it around, now with the smaller end of the feeldoe, that was in Sonya's mouth, now making its way inside Alexa's mouth.

Sonya palmed the longer end of the dildo, forcing the few inches of her end of the toy down Alexa's throat. Sonya made Alexa taste both Alexa and her own pussies' sweet juices, getting a mix of the flavor of the two, before Sonya took the toy out and made out with Alexa again, getting the taste of the two on her tongue.

The two made out again, after Alexa had licked off the mix of cum and sweat that dripped onto the dildo. Sonya felt up Alexa's tits again after she had watched them bounce as Alexa rode her. Alexa was still slightly moaning into Sonya's mouth, still recovering from another orgasm, as Sonya reached down and could feel Alexa's pussy still pulsating.

Alexa reached down and felt Sonya's hand on top of her pussy as they continued to kiss. They made eye contact, neither one knew if this night was over yet, Alexa not sure if Sonya wanted to explore every one of her holes the way Kaitlyn did, but she was hoping..

"You know that I'm gonna want to put this.." Sonya held the feeldoe, "Somewhere else, right?" Alexa nodded. Sonya *have* to sodomize all her partners the first night she topped them, but she knew immediately Alexa had an ass begging to be fucked, and begging to be fucked by her.

"I was hoping." Alexa said, knowing how well both Kaitlyn and A.J. fucked her ass, and wanted to compare how their strap-ons felt in her asshole to the feeldoe. Those two experiences made Alexa crave buttsex, and really wanted Sonya to fuck her ass tonight too.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Sonya said.

Alexa nodded "Yeah." Alexa said, and was seeing if Sonya wanted her to turn over for her yet.

"Now, I know Kaitlyn took your backdoor virginity, but I really want you to be prepared, because I can, and will, open it up further." She said as she kissed Alexa's cheek, and held her softly.

"One time," Sonya continued and lowered her voice, almost to a whisper. "I fucked a girl's ass so hard- she had never taken it up the ass before- I fucked her ass so hard she shit herself."

"No!" Alexa said, shocked.

"I mean, it was like, one nugget, but, yeah, I have that power." Sonya said, and laughed.

Sonya didn't let those words ring for very long as she leaned in to kiss Alexa, but this time, Alexa didn't quite reciprocate, because those words haunted the blonde.

She paused, Sonya still smiled at the memory she shared as Alexa's eyes widened, digesting Sonya's warning. Alexa broke off the kiss, then broke her hand's contact with Sonya's hand..

"I..." Alexa started, then awkwardly climbed off the bed. She was too embarrassed to say anything else.

Sonya saw Alexa walking towards the bathroom. "No? Really?!" Sonya laughed, not realizing the type of fear she put into the blonde as she heard the door close. She laughed again and waited on the bed for her new friend to return from the preventive trip she took.

In that time, Sonya undid her ponytail, letting her hair down. She re-inserted the feeldoe inside her pussy and lightly played with herself. When she heard the toilet flush, she jumped off the bed. When Alexa opened the door, Sonya was standing right in front of the doorway, with a new look, with her feeldoe inside her ready to fuck her again. Sonya blocked the doorway and nudged Alexa back inside.

It had been a few minutes, so Sonya let her tongue get re-acquainted with Alexa's as she shut the bathroom door behind them. Alexa was, obviously going to need a few moments to feel sexy again after needing to excuse herself, and Sonya deciding to relocate their session to the hotel room's bathroom wasn't helping in that department.

But Sonya persisted, inching Alexa towards the bathroom sink until her ass pressed against it. Sonya reached down and clasped both of Alexa's asscheeks as they made out. Alexa was taking a bit longer to get back into the moment. This new look turned on Alex on, she didn't have to see the woman she'd been beaten by earlier, just another hot woman she let fuck her tonight.

Sonya turned Alexa around. Alexa got to look at herself and Sonya in the mirror, and saw her reflection as Sonya continued to feel her body up again. Sonya looked at Alexa's gorgeous face in the mirror, and then looked at her reflection, really taking in the image of herself and Alexa, looking at the face of the woman she was so lucky to have tonight.

Alexa watched Sonya sink down in the mirror, she crouched behind Alexa. Now just her head was in view in the mirror from where the blonde's perspective. Sonya fixed her gaze on Alexa's bubble butt. The ass that had transfixed A.J. the first time she encountered her, the ass that six women on the roster fought to be the first one to get a taste of.. Sonya moved her face closer to what has been considered a coveted prize.

Sonya put her hands on Alexa's round asscheeks, in awe that a woman as tiny as Alexa could pack such a great derriere. The blonde's eyes widened even before Sonya touched her crack. She was really going to put her tongue... there, right after Alexa had...

"Oh my God." Alexa found herself saying as Sonya's tongue made contact with Alexa's taint, before running it once up her asscheeks and over her back hole. Alexa didn't elicit an "oh my God" from being turned on by Sonya's tongue, but more in shock, that Sonya was enough of a freak to run her tongue right where she had just-

With her head right in front of her ass, she could hear Sonya take a deep breath in. "You're disgusting," Alexa said, but obviously nothing could bother Sonya, and continued to give herself to Sonya in any way she wanted. Sonya spread Alexa's asscheeks apart, and she could see her anal ring still relaxing itself after what she'd needed to do. Sonya smiled, knowing that something else was going to pass through Alexa's asshole real soon.

Sonya pressed her hands onto Alexa's fat cheeks and spread them. She inched her tongue back towards Alexa's asshole- she barely smelled a thing, and this time, gave multiple licks up and down Alexa's asscrack, before finally stopping at her asshole. Sonya could feel Alexa's asshole still pulsating on her tongue, and tried to time it so it would be as open as possible for her to sneak her tongue inside.

She did, as with everything, her timing was impeccable, and made a couple licks into Alexa's asshole. "Uh!" Alexa moaned, and she really hoped this time, Sonya wouldn't make her exchange the tastes on her tongue in her own when she was done. Sonya started to alternate tonguefucking Alexa's asshole and licking up and down her crack.

Soon, Sonya was hungrily lapping at Alexa's asshole, as Alexa gripped the edge of the sink tighter. She could see Sonya's black hair behind her own legs, but couldn't see the rest of Sonya's head, as it was buried in her backside. Alexa's asshole responded by expanding and trying to close again, almost trying to fight the sudden intrusion by Sonya's tongue.

Sonya had a bit of a sick side, but after seeing Alexa's ass, there was no way she wasn't going to not eat it tonight, and occasionally would withdraw her mouth from her asscrack and place kisses on her asscheeks, before returning to her back passage. "UhhhhhH!" Alexa moaned, as Sonya's licks grew more intense, Alexa found herself leaning closer to the mirror, forcing her backside closer to Sonya's mouth as she feverishly ate her ass.

Alexa reached down and grabbed Sonya's head, aggressively pulling at Sonya's hair as she pushed her head closer to her asshole. She could feel that Sonya's tongue was going to push her to another orgasm, and wanted another one. Sonya didn't always need to make her partners cum from every position of their evenings together, but she loved that Alexa was horny and receptive enough to be pushed over the edge every step of the way, and every way she had her.

Sonya's tongue inside Alexa's asshole was no different. Just as Sonya was able to make Alexa cum just from her tongue inside Alexa's pussy, she could make her cum just from her tongue in her asshole. She kept fluttering her tongue on Alexa's asshole right before she knew she could catch a bit more of Alexa's sweet cream if she moved her tongue a couple inches forward to the bottom of Alexa's pussy.

Sonya stood up, watched Alexa kept her grip on the sink to catch herself, as her breathing was still heavy. Sonya realized she "forgot" her lubricant for her dildo on the bed, and wanted to get her feeldoe back into Alexa as soon as she could, she was glad she gave her asshole just a good licking, hopefully preparing her enough to take her toy inside another hole.

Alexa felt Sonya grip onto her hips. She realized that Sonya wasn't going to take her back to the bed to fuck her little asshole, she was going to jump right into it right here. The brunette held onto Alexa's left leg with her left hand, and with her right hand, guided the feeldoe into the one hole it hadn't explored yet.

Sonya watched Alexa's face contort and roughly react to Sonya's toy entering her tight asshole. Alexa knew there was always an adjustment, but Sonya was so caring, so tender. Sonya's head rested on Alexa's shoulders as she could hear the blonde's deep breaths as the only sound in the bathroom for now. Sonya squeezed Alexa's left asscheek to try to stretch her out enough to guide the feeldoe into her back hole.

"God damn, ughhh! Godd!" Alexa started to moan as Sonya thrusted her fake cock up Alexa's asshole, nestling it inside for the first time. Alexa again gripped the sink hard as Sonya started to take her toy back out, finally starting to anally fuck the woman she had won the right to top. She kept a hand pressed against Alexa's ass as she stuck her toy in the hole right in between her cheeks.

"Fuck." Sonya said, "Your asshole is still tight. I thought Kaitlyn broke you."

"She did.. Uh!" Alexa said as she could feel Sonya's toy slide back up.

"It just feels so good to be right in between your juicy ass, babe." Sonya said. "Right, 'Lex!"

"It feels soooo good! Yes!!" Alexa moaned as Sonya started thrusting upwards, really starting to fuck Alexa's back hole with her feeldoe.

The more Sonya moved her hips, fucking more of Alexa's ass, the more turned on she became herself. She could see herself in that mirror fucking Alexa like a stud, confident, with meaning behind every thrust, seeing the pleasurable looks in Alexa's face as her feeldoe really explored more of Alexa's anus.

"Yeah. Your asshole likes getting fucked too?" Sonya called, as she really slammed her hips against Alexa's ass now, not quite upping the speed, but definitely increasing the force of her thrusts. Sonya kept a tight grip on Alexa's hips as she occasionally looked down and watched her toy stretch Alexa's ass.

"UGHHH YES! I fucking love it! UHHH!" Alexa moaned. She could see Sonya behind her, enjoying every thrust against her asscheeks, every pump inside her asshole. She could see Sonya smile as she knew she was fully giving her body up to her, fully immersing herself in a third incredible lesbian sex session.

Alexa bent forward as Sonya's pumps got her fake cock deeper inside her asshole. The more satisfied Sonya was making her, the weaker it made Alexa's body, until Alexa was almost bent over at a 90 degree angle, fully bending over as Sonya doggystyle fucked the blonde goddess. Even with her end of the feeldoe continuing to fuck Sonya's pussy, she barely made any noise from her mouth, just some of the slightest grunts as she powered through her self-penetration to maximize the penetration of Alexa's asshole.

Sonya's thrusts grew faster into Alexa's ass, and she challenged Alexa by reaching forward and lifting Alexa's upper half up again, wanting to again get closer to her. Now Sonya was shortening up her thrusts, but was making sure she could still hit the deepest spot of Alexa's ass as it could. She groped Alexa's chest when she brought her up, pinching her hard nipples. Sonya brought her chest against Alexa's back, pressing her smaller breasts against Alexa as she fucked her.

Both women's bodies were close enough together that they could both feel the other one's legs vibrating. Alexa could feel Sonya's legs guide her hips to increase the pace of the toy inside Alexa's ass. Sonya could feel Alexa's legs shake as the waves of pleasure rippled through her, beginning from her precious asshole that Sonya was doing an incredible job pounding. Sonya looked in the mirror and could see Alexa's legs shaking more, see her own legs shaking as she slammed against Alexa's backside.

Alexa's torso gave way again, she sunk down again, but to make up for it, really starting to fuck herself on Sonya's toy, using the bathroom sink to lightly push off and allow herself to feel even more of Sonya's feeldoe inside her. This time Sonya didn't bring Alexa back up, her focus shifting back and forth between Alexa's bubble butt jiggling against her hips and the look on Alexa's face each time her favorite toy entered her new favorite plaything.

"UH! UHHHH! UHHH YEAHHH!" Alexa moaned. When Sonya looked at Alexa's reflection in the mirror, she really tried to get a hard thrust up into Alexa to see as dazed, as pleased a look on Alexa's face as she could each time she reacted to it. Sonya had also mastered completely turning off how aroused her end of the feeldoe made her as it fucked her own pussy, powering through with her efficient but still impactful thrusts inside Alexa.

Sonya really knew how to make every thrust count, filling up Alexa's back hole as much as she could. Alexa's pussy was really wet again, without her or Sonya were even touching it. Alexa felt so hot in the bathroom it was as if someone had turned the shower on, but it was just the heat from hers and Sonya's bodies together, and coming together each time Sonya brought Alexa's ass to her, and Alexa fucked her own ass on Sonya.

The combination of Alexa pushing back on the fake cock and Sonya's thrusts were about to be too much. The sound of Alexa's bubbly, juicy ass connecting against Sonya's might have been loud enough for guests in a neighboring room to hear, let alone the sounds of Alexa's loud, pornstar-like moans, except very, very real.

"UHHHHH YES! UH! UH! UH! FUUUCK SONYA! UGGHHHH!" Alexa gripped the bathroom sink. She dug the palms of her hands so hard into the edge that they started to hurt. Alexa watched herself in the mirror as she came. A string of cum shot down from the bottom of her pussy, and then she came even more, feeling a few drops of her own cum drip down her leg, on a trail to meet the liquid she had coated the bathroom floor seconds earlier.

Those other droplets of cum would soon mix with the spraying she gave the floor, as Sonya overpowered Alexa so much that she sank to the floor below the sink. The brunette held on tight to Alexa as she guided the smaller blonde down. The bathroom floor felt cold and uncomfortable on Alexa's freshly fucked ass, but she just needed to get off her feet again as she caught her breath.

The past hour was catching up to Alexa as each breath took a lot of effort. With her favorite toy synched deep in her own pussy, Sonya had an orgasm of her own, hearing Alexa scream her name really did it for her, as she watched Alexa slip through her grip, and fall to the floor as a result of tenderly, but skillfully fucking Alexa's ass. She felt some of her own cum drip down her leg as well as she met Alexa on the floor, finally appearing as physically spent as she had made the Goddess. Her feeldoe slipped out of her own pussy. Sonya sat with her legs raised and knees up, and looked straight ahead at Alexa, who looked almost woozy.

They sat there for few more minutes. This being her third lesbian sex session, Alexa's body was still getting used to being fucked to so many orgasms in one night. After some time, Sonya stood up, she left the feeldoe on the cold floor of the bathroom. She opened the bathroom door, then turned back to Alexa.

Alexa looked up at the woman who had wrecked her, with a look to convey both gratitude and amazement, that she had made her body react the way Sonya had. Sonya crouched down, she grabbed Alexa's butt with her right arm and tucked her left arm under Alexa's legs. Sonya lifted the blonde up and carried her out the bathroom and to the bed, saving Alexa from having to walk the few steps. It was a move Sonya had done before, making another woman's body so depleted from such powerful orgasms that her partner couldn't stand. She had a perfect balance of lovingness towards her partners, and aggressiveness while fucking them.

On a given night, if Sonya and her partner had combined for ten orgasms, Sonya would be more than okay if she had just one, and had induced nine from whatever woman, or women, had the pleasure of being Sonya's for the night, and Alexa's body had received such courteousness and such a proportion tonight. As Sonya tenderly set Alexa's smaller body down on the bed, which felt ultra-comfortable now that Alexa was neither forced to stand up, or sitting on the hard bathroom floor. Alexa let out one last soft moan as the pillowy softness of the bed waited for her.

Sonya knelt on the bed and moved to lie next to Alexa. Sonya didn't care how many half-dried spots of Alexa's cum she touched, every spot was one she prided herself in coming in contact with. All Sonya could do was smile at Alexa, the woman she was beyond lucky, and beyond grateful to get to show her how a true lesbian has sex.

"So," Sonya began, lying on her side next to Alexa, on her back. "Was I the best chick you've been with?" Sonya asked with a wink.

"I'll have to think about that." Alexa said, and she really did have to think. What Kaitlyn did to, and with her, was truly life-changing. She'd acknowledged how that change from her time with Kaitlyn brought on her time with A.J. was, embracing a kinkiness Kaitlyn unlocked.

Alexa paused. Sonya's confidence that she was better than Kaitlyn & A.J. was persuading Alexa. That confidence, and the sheer number of orgasms Sonya was determined to push Alexa through. Her mind and body might have different rankings. All she knew, was that sex with all three of her rostermates meant waves of pleasure, and numbing orgasms.

Sonya was eager for some sort of answer. "...O.K. was I the best chick from New Jersey, that's gotten to fuck you?" Sonya asked willing to compromise.

Alexa paused again, "Yes..." She laughed. "But don't tell A.J.." She at least owed Sonya something tonight after all that.

"I won't... And I won't have to. I could see it in A.J.'s eyes tonight. She was scared. Scared that an actual lesbian on the roster would mean that while she may be on top, she isn't the best top." Sonya answered confidently. Alexa laughed, though she was almost too exhausted to register anything else Sonya said.

So Sonya turned out the lights, and could see Alexa fall asleep almost immediately. Both women slept next to each other, Sonya pulling nothing more than a sheet over their still warm, naked bodies. Sonya thought back to the last six hours, amazed at all the factors that had to fall a certain way for her to get here, next to the woman she was next to, after getting to do all she got to do with that girl, and Sonya smiled as she drifted off as well.