BCW Pt. 08: Devilish Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya kept her right knee right next to Alexa's waist as she fisted her. She kept her left leg behind her right hand, which was inside Alexa and got a view of her eyes widening each time she reached all the way in. Alexa found herself arching her back as Sonya fisted her. This in turn made it more difficult for Sonya to have the right angle to fist Alexa, but she was able to calm her hips down, even as Alexa got closer to cumming.

"OHHHHH FUUUUCK!" Alexa moaned, her moans more sustained and longer as Sonya continued to fuck her with her hand again. "Oh my GODDD! You're so good at that!" Sonya smiled as Alexa complimented her again, she could tell that the more lesbian sex Alexa had, the more she loved it.

It was true: the first time Kaitlyn ate her out, Kaitlyn's strap-on entering her, sucking on Kaitlyn's incredible tits, the way A.J. had fucked her in the shower, and now Sonya's fist fully inside her- every new sensation, new experience for Alexa turned her on more, turned her more into a lesbian-loving slut, and now she was on the edge of cumming for the third time, something that had never happened with any of her sadly inconsiderate male partners.

"OH fuuuuuck!" Alexa moaned.

"Yeah, I love that you have a mouth on you. Sonya said. So cute, but so naughty." Sonya called as she increased the pace inside Alexa.

Sonya steadied Alexa with her left hand and re-angled her legs so they were more upward. This gave Sonya a great view of Alexa's incredible ass. With her left hand, Sonya finally moved Alexa's panties all the way off, giving her arm more maneuvering room to soon drive Alexa over the edge.

"UHHHH! OHHHHHH!" Alexa moaned, Sonya moved her left hand over Alexa's clit as her right hand went into overdrive. The cute and sexy blonde's legs were up in the air now as Sonya drove her to her third orgasm. With one swift motion, the brunette removed her fist from Alexa's pussy, and the sheets below them were met with a spraying of Alexa's cum. Her legs quickly came crashing down as she writhed in another orgasm.

Sonya waited til' Alexa's pretty blue eyes were opened so she could see how slick Sonya's hand was inside her. As she showed Alexa her glistening hand, she watched Alexa's pussy pulsate with the relief of Sonya's fist no longer occupying it. She admired how wide open her hole was as her folds moved closer and far away with each breath from Alexa as she came down from another orgasm.

Sonya let Alexa's body rest for a few moments, and laid down right next to Alexa. She seductively wiggled her glistening fingers for Alexa. They kissed again, Alexa putting in even more effort and passion, her tongue thanking her for all the work Sonya's tongue and hand did for her. Sonya had finally removed all of Alexa's clothes, while Sonya still had her sports bra and black underwear on, just happy to have full access to Alexa's incredible body.

After a few minutes, Sonya got off the bed, and went over to her bag. When Kaitlyn had fucked Alexa, she was so innocent, that she didn't know about strap-ons, now, she was assuming that's what Sonya was rummaging for.

When Sonya faced Alexa again, she was holding something that looked similar to a strap-on, it had a purple dildo for Sonya to fuck Alexa with, but there was no harness, no other attachments, just another smaller dildo on the other end.

"I was hoping you had a strap-on to fuck me with." Alexa said, again shocking Sonya with how insatiable Kaitlyn and A.J. had turned her, although there was some hesitation in Alexa's voice, not quite recognizing Sonya's toy.

"Oh, but this isn't a strap-on." Sonya clarified. "It's called a feeldoe, or a strapless dildo."

Alexa nodded her head, always fascinated when she sees something new in the girl-on-girl lovemaking world.

"Kaitlyn was bold to introduce you to strap-on fucking in your first time with a girl." Sonya said. "Usually if I'm fucking a girl for the first time, we usually do up to about what I did with you. I am capable of some mercy, but, again, I'm glad they did."

Sonya could tell just from having her hand and tongue inside Alexa's pussy that she'll be an easier fit for her strapless dildo than if Alexa hadn't been opened up by Kaitlyn. Sonya didn't always love when her partners were super-tight, because she knew she wanted to wreck each of her partner's pussies, and sometimes feared for their comfort if they hadn't.

So Sonya climbed back on the bed, feeldoe in one hand, and a small tub of lubricant in another. She set them both down and slipped her own underwear off. Her pussy was pretty wet from making Alexa cum three times, and had the right amount of slickness to slide her side of the toy in her own pussy when she wanted to.

"Since I know that you've had two other women break you in, I know I can trust myself to fuck you with this and not break you completely." Sonya confirmed.

"You think you won't anyway?" Alexa teased. "I mean, it looks similar to a strap-on, I guess I'll soon see, and feel what the difference is."

"Well." Sonya said, pulling the toy close to her pussy and rubbing her outer lips. "One difference is I get to fuck myself while I fuck you.. You just need really strong vaginal muscles to use it." Sonya spread her own folds and snuck in the base of the feeldoe into her pussy, she let out a soft whispered "ughhhh" as she tried to secure it. Her pussy was just wet enough to easily slip it in, but not too wet that it would seep back out when she began penetrating Alexa with it.

From where Alexa was lying, the dildo looked just a bit shorter than the strap-ons Kaitlyn and A.J. put inside her, but she just had a feeling that she'd be just as satisfied once Sonya began using it. Sonya drew her waist closer to Alexa's waist, her pussy, now with her toy inside it, closer to Alexa's pussy. "Have I mentioned how fucking hot you are?" Sonya asked, still in awe at Alexa's quantity of incredible features.

"Yea, a couple times." Alexa blushed and inched her pussy closer to Sonya.

"Guys must've lasted ten seconds inside you." Sonya remarked, making Alexa laugh.

"There've been some uh, brief instances." Alexa recalled.

"Well." Sonya began as she opened up her metal tub of lube, dipped her finger inside, and coated the end meant for Alexa. "It's a good thing I'm not a guy." Sonya planted her left hand next to Alexa's side, and with her right hand, inserted just the tip of the fake cock into Alexa. Alexa was going to again, be glad she was introduced to alternate ways of being fucked by other women.

Sonya stopped, with a little less than the tip inside Alexa. "You want more?" Sonya taunted.

"You know I do." Alexa said.

"How bad?" Sonya said.

"Very." Alexa replied.

Sonya palmed her right hand next to Alexa, parallel to her left hand, and held herself up. She looked down at Alexa, made eye contact with her.. "Beg." She demanded.

"Please. Please Sonya, fuck me. I want your fake cock inside me soooo much." Alexa called. She remembered when Kaitlyn made her beg, she called it a 'thing,' and wanted to be more respectful. One difference was, when she begged Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn gave it to her. Sonya didn't, right away.

"Really, really mean it." Sonya commanded. "Did A.J. make you beg?"

"I... I asked her to fuck me. Just, Kaitlyn was so good at it, and I knew A.J. wanted me. So, I wanted her to fuck me too, and I wanted her to fuck me with a strap-on. Now I want your strap-less dildo. Pleeeeease Sonya, please fuck meee." Alexa replied, dragging out some of her words.

Sonya placed her left hand on Alexa's left shoulder, she leaned down and kissed her lips. When she raised her head again, she slipped more than half her feeldoe into Alexa's pussy. "Yesss" Alexa said and writhed a bit as she adjusted to it. Alexa tried to relax herself, she found her arms could be relaxed, but her hands were tensed, already gripping the sheets, knowing that there was a bit of pain in the first few strokes of a strap-on, or in this case, strapless dildo.

The true top again palmed her hands and only used her hips to get the feeldoe all the way inside Alexa. Once it was in, Sonya made a few slow strokes, drawing it in and out of Alexa's pretty pink pussy. Alexa's pussy was already on fire from its three orgasms already, and Sonya's feeldoe fit perfectly as it explored Alexa with its wearer's first few strokes.

Sonya pointed down, wanting Alexa to see the feeldoe in action. As Sonya started pumping it, the feeldoe made slight movements in and out of Sonya, as it moved in and out of Alexa. "Uh. You see? You see how I can fuck myself as I fuck you?" Sonya suppressed her own moans, wanting to show how tough, she was, and how much she really liked to put the focus on her partner.

"Yes. Now keep fucking me." Alexa said. Sonya didn't even ask her to beg, Alexa just did, and Sonya sped her thrusts a bit. The dildo would be engulfed on both sides by both women's wet pussies with each of Sonya's pumps. Sonya loved using this toy, because of the closeness, her folds could almost make contact with Alexa's outer folds.

Sonya sped up her rhythms. For as strong as she was, she couldn't keep the position she was holding for very long, especially with how much she had already used her hands with, and in Alexa. She rose up, and held on to Alexa's legs, spreading them as wide as she could, and keeping more of an increased pace inside Alexa.

"Uhhh. Huhhhh..." Alexa moaned, Sonya was now knelt right in front of Alexa, holding her thighs as she fucked Alexa's pussy. The brunette drove her feeldoe deep inside Alexa, and while Kaitlyn's and A.J.'s dildos had an inch or two on Sonya's, Sonya really knew exactly how to move her own and Alexa's bodies to really penetrate all the right spots of Alexa's inner walls.

Sonya didn't quite have a gear between wanting to be tender with her female partners, and wanting to be a bit rough with them, so she went into that next gear pretty quickly. Alexa had pretty short legs, so it didn't take Sonya much effort to lift them high in the air. This brought Alexa closer to her, and tried to bring their pussies even closer with each of Sonya's thrusts.

"Oooh yeah. I can see more of that fine, juicy ass now." Sonya said. "Fuuuck." She moaned as a couple of her thrusts really got a good amount of her end of the feeldoe inside her. Sonya, working up more of a sweat, kept fucking Alexa with her hips. Alexa's legs were almost straight up in the air, not even needing to rest on Sonya's body. Sonya was working up more of a sweat now, and she quickly removed her sports bra and tossed it next to her.

Sonya's tits were small, small enough to cover with just a hand, but she didn't care. They were still a decent size for her, and with how hard her nipples were as she fucked Alexa made them seem a bit bigger. Plus, Sonya was a pure top, it was her job to fuck the tits off any girl she was lucky enough to bed. Alexa still thought Sonya was hot, and watched as Sonya's tits still moved a bit as Sonya increased her pace.

When she took her bra off, Sonya moved her hands back to Alexa's legs, she fucked Alexa harder, really pressing into Alexa's pussy. "Uhhh!" Alexa's moans grew louder. Her legs were so high up in the air, her back barely arched as Sonya thrusted inside. As Sonya fucked Alexa harder, her legs thrashed more.

Alexa was unable to control her legs, unable to control the volume of her moans. "UHHHH!!" Every thrust from Sonya, it felt like the feeldoe was venturing deeper inside her. Sonya occasionally slapped Alexa's thighs, which made Alexa cry out in pain even more, Sonya discretely passing it off as her adjusting her grip..

..Alexa was so short, that Sonya couldn't resist fucking her in a way she hadn't fucked another woman. She gripped hard onto Alexa's legs, and folded them all the way back. Sonya wasn't surprised that she could get her here, Alexa was a gymnast and was flexible enough. Now, Alexa's wide ass was up in the air, her pussy aimed up at the ceiling, her feet now above her head.

Sonya adjusted so she crouched down, keeping her feeldoe lodged inside Alexa. She was now really able to accelerate, pumping the feeldoe up and down into Alexa's pussy instead of in and out. "UHHHHHHHH! UH! UHHHHH" Alexa moaned, her legs would be incredible sore the next day, and the proximity to her mouth did nothing to block the amplified sounds of her moans.

One thing Alexa noticed was that with the feeldoe, Sonya never needed to adjust the grip, or guide the longer end of the feeldoe inside Alexa's pussy. Sonya's pussy was strong enough to keep her end in place even when it seemed like it was going to slip out, Sonya never needed to adjust with her hand. This meant Sonya never even had to give Alexa's pussy an uninterrupted second of the toy not in motion inside Alexa's wet pussy. Each time Sonya's feeldoe thrust downward into Alexa, her end thrust a bit upward into her. "Uh. Uhhhhhh." Sonya groaned, she had a deep, almost masculine moan when she felt her toy fuck her, playing up to her pure dom presence.

"OHHHH MY GODDD! FUUUCK!" Alexa moaned, as Sonya's hips moved faster, she made sure every stroke got her end of the toy all the way inside Alexa, while clenching her own pussy onto her end. Sonya looked down at Alexa as she thrusted down into her. She really couldn't believe she was fucking a girl this hot, and as she alluded to, if Sonya was a guy, she would've long since ejaculated.

Instead, Sonya's stomach would soon be met with a spraying of female ejaculate from Alexa. Sonya waited until after Alexa came to release her legs. After she set her legs down, the beautiful blonde's limbs didn't know which way to move as she came down from her orgasm. Sonya had released the feeldoe from Alexa's pussy, but Alexa's back still arched as if she was still inside her.

"Oh my God. That was amazing. Oh my God. Fuck." Alexa said, still breathing very heavily, blown away by Sonya's skill. Sonya clearly took full advantage of the incredible opportunity Alexa presented her back at the arena.

"You want to ride it?" Sonya asked, laying down. Of course, Sonya was still in control, so while Alexa didn't know if she had the stamina to, she knew that Sonya wanted to see Alexa ride it, after Alexa's breathing had steadied of course. Sonya was courteous enough to wait.

"Whenever you're ready." Sonya said, and turned around and laid mostly flat with her head closer to the edge of the bed, and her legs toward Alexa.

When Alexa approached, she bent her legs back in a way that she thought she might be too exhausted to ride Sonya's toy. But, Alexa knew Sonya would want her to power through, and Sonya almost had a sort of spell over Alexa that made her want more. Kaitlyn and A.J. also enchanted Alexa in a way that possessed her to crave lesbian sex, and more of it, even as she felt her limbs get tired.

So she seductively crawled over to Sonya, who re-adjusted her feeldoe so she could present it to Alexa. The blonde took a long look at it again as she made her way over to Sonya. The brunette waited, and as she laid there, she realized that even she needed a bit of a rest, and was happy to get a bit of a reprieve, while still getting to fuck Alexa.

Alexa knelt in between Sonya's spread thighs, and took aim at the feeldoe. She reached down and angled it, so she could slide it in without having to come completely down on it, while making sure it stayed inside Sonya's pussy. She got the tip of it inside with no help, then Sonya adjusted it slightly, and held onto it, so it could stay inside her, and Alexa could get it all the way in.

Once Alexa's pussy engulfed the fake cock again, she held her hands beside Sonya and began to slide back and forth and fuck herself on the cock. "Yeahh baby." Sonya called up to her. "That's right. That's fucking right. Yessss." She could see Alexa really focusing on taking the length of the cock inside her right away. The words of encouragement really helped Alexa. While Kaitlyn was more than encouraging with her, Sonya's words and tone felt more as a purpose to guide Alexa to another great orgasm, while most of Kaitlyn's words and movements were centered on her getting to fuck Alexa.

Alexa continued to rock slowly on Sonya's lap, and Sonya reached up and held her thighs as she rode her. "Uh." Alexa moaned once as she got once solid thrust getting it deep into her. Sonya looked up at Alexa's round tits move a bit each time she swayed. Alexa had implants from a young age, and they looked perfect as they bounced with her. Sonya smiled up at Alexa, thrilled that she was getting such a thrill for herself as she rode the more experienced woman.

"Yeah. If you move with just a little bit more force, you can fuck both our pussies." Sonya hinted. Alexa nodded, and really focused on what Sonya tasked her with. Alexa could pick up when Sonya nodded and slightly gritted her teeth. Then, Alexa looked down and she could see what Sonya wanted of her- she could see a bit of Sonya's end of the feeldoe move in and out of her, and see their respective vaginas take their ends of the feeldoe.

"Fuuuuuck!" Sonya moaned, with a deeper tone than Alexa's. Sonya moved her hands up to Alexa's ass, an ass that Sonya couldn't wait to play with, and squeezed hard, hoping to get her hips closer to her own every time Alexa bounced. Sonya also couldn't resist giving a couple hard slaps to Alexa's bubble butt for encouragement. "Ooooh!" Alexa moaned as Sonya's slaps got her ride a little faster, almost like a jockey trying to get their horse to run a bit faster when they whipped them.

Alexa looked back and forth between the space between hers and Sonya's crotches, and up at Sonya's face. Even though it didn't look like the feeldoe didn't move that much inside Sonya, every time Alexa made it bounce down, it was more than enough force to simulate her, coupled with watching Alexa's face as she increased her bounces on Sonya, increasing her own stimulation.

"UH!!" UH! UHHH!" Alexa moaned, her moans were much louder than Sonya's, and about two octaves higher. Alexa's gymnast background made her love using her agility to bounce on cocks, even when she was having straight sex. Sonya watched her blonde hair flow down, the pink tips in her hair matching perfectly with her hard pink nipples.

"Fuck yeah. Right there! YESS!" Sonya moaned, she was close to cumming. "Cum with me 'Lexi. We can cum together. I want you to cum when I cum." Sonya was talking fast, encouraging Alexa to try to sync up her release with Sonya's, the adamant tone really worked for Alexa's ears. Sonya moved her hands around and grabbed Alexa's forearms. Sonya held onto Alexa's arms right underneath her elbows, and held on tight as Alexa rode her.

"UH! UH! UH!" Alexa moaned with each bounce. Sonya could see more of the edges Alexa's asscheeks bounce as she faced her. Alexa's tits bounced more as she came closer to cumming, and Sonya was close to cumming as well. Sonya made a couple upward thrusts with the feeldoe into Alexa, really trying to fuck Alexa as she fucked herself.

This might've slightly thrown Alexa's rhythm off, so when Sonya froze her hips again, Alexa's hips really went into overdrive. Her high-pitched moans grew even louder, and more staccato since she was on top. Finally, her movements halted when she got close to the edge, and when she slowed down, she saw Sonya's pussy let out a few drips of cum, it was a very light spraying, but it coated her end of the feeldoe enough to slip right out of her pussy.

It was okay, since as soon as Alexa could feel Sonya's orgasm, she came as well, and she came with the feeldoe still inside her. Sonya could see drops of Alexa's sweet, milky cream run down the base and onto the bed, finally mixing with Sonya's bit of cum on the sheets. Alexa sat back as she had cum again, and now Sonya had finally had an orgasm to share with Alexa, one that happened simultaneously. One of the most beautiful and passionate shared orgasms Sonya had had with her female partners.