BCW Pt. 08: Devilish Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sonya congratulations, and do you think there's any chance we could see you back in this ring?" Cathy asks. She was directed to intentionally drop a hint that some of the higher-ups might see to that.

"Well, that's a difficult question, and it's not up to me, but this was fun as hell. I'm grateful to Alexa for this opportunity, and I'll be indebted to her my whole life now." Sonya says. Now that her match is over, she thinks she is supposed to go back to her seat and enjoy the rest of the show as a fan, but as she walks back to the barricade, two crew members tell her that they've been told that Sonya was requested backstage. One of the two walks her back, but not before Sonya high fives every fan with seats at the barricade on both sides of the entrance ramp.

**

Sonya walks back to the hallway. She finally gets to sit down by herself and collect her thoughts. She opens her phone to literally hundreds of texts and messages across various social media that she's way to overwhelmed to respond to any to. Emma, Charlotte, Trish Stratus and Lita walk by and they all congratulate her on her match, all four are aware that in a few moments, she is going to be offered a contract, but what they don't know is that she's about to be offered something else...

Sonya stays seated and watches as other crew members walk by and say hi to her. Just then she gets a tap on her shoulder from behind, and not with someone's hand, but with a clipboard.

"Sonya!" It was the Women's Champion A.J. Lee. "On behalf of our esteemed owner Eric Bischoff, our General Manager Daniel Bryan, and the rest of the BCW Women's Division, I would like to present you with this contract to be an active wrestler on the BCW roster." Sonya is shocked, beyond shocked. Beyond thrilled. She takes the contract and before even looking at it she gives A.J. a hug.

"Thank you so much!" Sonya said, "I still don't deserve this. I don't, didn't, deserve that. It's truly a dream. I... I don't know.."

"Hey, you beat a woman in the middle of that ring, of course you deserve it." A.J. said.

Sonya is overwhelmed. She's as emotional as she can bare to show without actually crying.

"Feel free to come to me with any questions." A.J. said.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to take you up on that. Maybe you and I can form a Tag Team one day, the 'Garden State'... I don't know, 'Gals.' I don't know, you can come up with something better." Sonya said, still feeling a mix of emotions.

"Hmm. I'd like to continue my Championship reign as long as possible, but you got a future on your own. You did look real good out there. Renee said you have some spunk.. I see it. I liked that in you." A.J. said with a smile.

"Man, I..." Sonya pauses. She doesn't know what else to say.

"I think you're gonna fit in real well here." A.J. said with a tone that Sonya interpreted as maybe a little more than just polite. "Fans liked you tonight, they'll like you everywhere. You got a great look to you, I like the all black."

"You like my 'look?' And I got 'spunk,' eh?" Sonya echoed. "By any chance, am I being hit on by the BCW Champion right now?"

"Well," A.J. responded. "I could find Roman Reigns and see if he wants to hit on you, but I know he's a marri-"

"Am I being hit on by the BCW WOMEN'S Champion?" Sonya sucks her teeth and laughs.

A.J. smiles at Sonya catching her, having some fun with the flustered newbie. "I dunno... You're the one so flustered you're mixing up your words, maybe the BCW Women's Champion is being hit *on*."

A.J. was definitely detecting something from Sonya in these few moments.. Eva, Alexa, Asuka, now Sonya... A.J. was establishing her recently-found sexuality: 'Rookiesexual..' She couldn't shake why she was always immediately drawn to a new face, but she couldn't help it. She knew that if she wanted to, she could have Sonya in her bed by the end of the night. However, A.J. can't always be the first to top a rookie, and, Sonya had already been promised to someone else's bed tonight, she just didn't know it yet.

"Hey Sonya!" Another voice of another new rostermate of Sonya comes over to her, it was Sasha Banks. "Congratulations, and welcome to the fed." Sasha shakes Sonya's hand, maybe she didn't have the immediate attraction to Sonya A.J. had, but Sasha was a little amped by knowing what Sonya was soon going to get to do. "Did you..." Sasha said to A.J. softly before leaving them again. "...Get a chance to tell her, y'know... What else she's earned."

"Well, we were just getting to that part." A.J. said. "Sonya.. Once sec. Sash-" A.J. catches Sasha's attention before she strides away. "Make sure Alexa hasn't left the building yet.. Actually, have her come find us."

"Of course. Just make sure you don't snatch her for yourself." Sasha waves goodbye at Sonya and nods, with some excitement on Sonya's behalf for what she's about to be offered.

Sasha didn't know why she was assisting A.J. In the past couple months, Sasha: had to eat A.J. out in the middle of an agreement extension that Kaitlyn earned, and watched A.J. top Asuka, after she inserted herself in Asuka's victory celebration. But, Sasha loved every extension of the agreement she'd been a part of so much, she realized that here, A.J. really wanted to just help both parties, so Sasha helped as well.

Once they get out of earshot of anyone, A.J. motioned for her and Sonya to get out of a more crowded part of the hallway, and into a smaller corridor.

**

Sasha finds Alexa back in the locker room. She was sitting by herself, obviously defeated and not talking to anyone. She didn't forget what she had wagered, and when Sasha came into the room, she knew Sasha was there to help her remember.

"Well," Sasha said when she sat down. "You are really, uh, creative. That quick-thinking goes a long way." She was clearly trying to be friendlier off-camera about Alexa's losing streak, now extended to nine straight matches, than she was on-camera.

"Yeah, but, it didn't work. I can only imagine how bad you guys roasted me for not even being able to beat someone who'd never wrestled." Alexa said.

"I mean, you just had bad luck. You didn't know you'd choose someone with combat-sports training, just in a different kind of combat." Sasha said. "The truth was, we were all too busy being impressed by Sonya than we were feeling secondhand shame for you. She's a badass.. Not that you aren't. That was actually a badass move there."

"Thanks." Alexa said.

"I mean, you do something impressive in every match, so don't worry about your record." Sasha assured her. "Maybe you'll beat the next fan you challenge." She was actually able to make Alexa crack a smile. "...Or, maybe don't do that again.." Alexa laughs again. "Hey so, A.J. and Sonya are talking and uh, A.J. wanted to present Sonya with her new contract, but also, I think A.J. was willing to help you with explaining uh, the other thing Sonya won."

"Okay." Alexa said. She was more shy than A.J., so she had no issue with A.J. speaking for her. Even if that did mean A.J. telling Sonya she won the right to fuck Alexa.

"Yeah, they're in a hallway nearby, just make a right out of here, and make another right, you'll see them." Sasha instructed. "You should hurry. I think A.J. is trying to steal her from you."

"Of course she is. I'll uh, go find them then." Alexa said, and left the locker room, not that that was really motivation.

**

A.J. and Sonya turn a corner where it's a little quieter. Sonya looks around wondering why their conversation had to continue to a more private location. "As I was saying," A.J. began. "Sonya. You... watch the product, right?"

"I try to catch it when I can, but I do miss chunks at a time." Sonya answered.

"It's okay. Did you happen to catch a certain episode involving a match I had with Becky?" A.J. asked.

The answer was yes. But Sonya was figuring out how to answer A.J.. She bites her lip and nods, without saying anything.

"Good, good. So you uh, remember what happened after?" A.J. asked.

"I uh. Um..." Sonya stammers.

"Did you, watch.. what happened after?" A.J. asked.

"Yes." Sonya blushes. In a matter of moments the two women have gone from suspecting the other of flirting with the other, to Sonya to outright admitting she has watched A.J. have sex on camera.

"I don't think I've met a female fan that's watched it, not that I've asked, any fan I've met.. and you.." A.J. said.

"Watched it a few times, yeah." Sonya said.

"You watched it 'a few' times?" A.J. asked, now she didn't have to suspect if she was sensing any vibes from Sonya, she was positive.

"You looked good. You and Becky did. I'm sorry that Mr. Bischoff made you do that but, I'm sorry that I watched it a few times." Sonya said.

"Don't be sorry.. Don't be sorry, at all, because.. that night, sort of, started a tradition." A.J. said, Sonya widened her eyes.

"Of?" Sonya asked, but she could tell where this is going, and what kind of tradition A.J. was going to explain.

"Occasionally, when there's a big match, and big match not involving the Title, we will occasionally use the 'stipulation' from myself and Becky's match. Alexa has been introduced to our 'agreement,' and, she's really taking a liking to it. So much so, that, earlier tonight, she said she was willing to give herself up to whoever beat her tonight. Of course, Alexa only wanted to snap her losing streak, we had no idea that Alexa was going to challenge a fan. We all thought one of us was going to take her on tonight." A.J. said.

"Are you saying..." Sonya tried to comprehend.

"It wasn't that I've been flirting with you, technically." A.J. said, "Not that I wouldn't, cause, you're hot, but I was trying to... I don't know. Warm you up. Maybe, hinting at the possibility of-"

"Hey." Alexa came walking out of the corridor. She had a bit of a defeated look on her face, assuming that the whole locker room was going to rag on her for not being able to beat a fan in a match. A.J. smiles at Alexa as she walks over to her. "I guess. You were explaining the thing."

"I was explaining the agreement yes." A.J. said, it was so cute that Alexa, soon to be a two-time participant in extensions of the agreement, called it a 'thing.' Alexa looked at Sonya. It was their first time making eye contact since their match ended, and now since that match ended, Sonya has learned that she won the right to have Alexa as her lover.

"But," A.J. said. "Sonya hasn't gotten up to telling us what she thinks yet."

"I think." Sonya says with a very serious tone. "...That as an ACTUAL, GODDAMN LESBIAN that what you guys do is regressive, and I don't want any part of it."

...

...

A.J. froze. Not knowing what to say next. She was afraid she deeply offended their newest signee. Plus, Sonya was so new, that this could spell the end of the agreement if she talked to the right people...

"I'm just fucking with y'all! No, come on, it's every person attracted to the female gender's wet dream to picture you girls fucking each other in the locker room." Sonya joked, fooling A.J. and Alexa.

"Actually, it's in our hotel rooms more often than the locker rooms but, this one-" A.J. points at Alexa with her elbow "and I had a little foray a couple months ago in the locker room."

"That's fucking hot. I mean, I more than enjoyed you and Becky, but man, I wish I could see that." Sonya said.

Alexa is still a bit bewildered. Even though she initiated the sexual contact between her and A.J., and she put being topped on the line tonight, she was always a bit prudish about the agreement until right before it was time to have the agreed-upon sex. Plus, Alexa didn't think she'd be fucking anyone tonight, because she had such a fool-proof plan locked up for a win. "So," Alexa began, somewhat awkwardly, "I... You're gonna accept."

"I don't know if you've looked at yourself, but you're kinda hard to pass up." Sonya answered.

"I guess. I'll leave you two to.. work out everything." A.J. said.

"You don't want to join us?" Sonya said, which was way too ambitious- trying to get the Champion and her first opponent in the same night.

"I'd love to, but, you've earned this. I've already gotten a taste of Alexa, you deserve to have her on your own, but that's sweet of you to offer. Also, a lot of times, some other members of the roster like to watch, but if you're not okay with that, I understand." A.J. said. She could tell that Sonya was going to have to drag a bit of a spark out of Alexa, more so than Kaitlyn, and a lot more than A.J. did.

"Yeah, I gotta say, I really like to be as private as possible." Sonya said, who was not completely against having an audience, but really wanted to enjoy Alexa all by herself.

"You don't want us to get any tricks of the trade from a real lesbian. I see." A.J. said.

"Hey, I mean, I didn't know my whole life, I probably don't have that many more reps than you gals." Sonya said. "I mean, maybe I'll let you all get a teaser one day."

"No, I understand. Some people just aren't turned on by having people watch, and we want you, and Alexa, to be as comfortable as possible. Now, if you were on the losing side, you wouldn't have a choice.. Plus, a lot of us have already seen Alexa in all her glory." A.J. said. She wasn't disappointed at all in not getting to watch, she had already gotten the real thing, and liked that the rookie was going to keep a shroud of mystery about her.

"So uh, just to help you guys out, since Alexa's pretty new to all this too. She's gonna give you her hotel and hotel room number, were you gonna drive back to Shamong, I know that's an hour drive." A.J. asked, helping Sonya and Alexa make their arrangements. She knew Alexa was a big girl now and didn't need to make arrangements for her, but she was the champ, and just wanted to make sure she pushed this extension, so it actually happened.

"No I'm actually in a hotel in Rutherford, I'm up in North Jersey for a couple nights." Sonya answered.

"Yeah, we're in Rutherford too. They never have us stay in Newark when we're here, as a precaution. Good, you're close by." A.J. said and Alexa nodded, thankful that A.J. helped her, as she was so much more comfortable talking about these things than she was.

"Yeah, uh. Can I catch up with my friends and head back to my hotel real quick?" Sonya asked.

"Of course." A.J. said. "You're in control of her now." Alexa smiled.

"Yeah, take as much time as you need." Alexa said.

"Not too much time though." A.J. taunted. "If you make Alexa wait too long, I might have to give her some company. Just kidding, but give Alexa your number and she'll send you her room number. I don't need to make sure she sent you any misinformation, right?" A.J. said looking over at Alexa.

"No." Alexa said.

"Great, I'll catch you later." Sonya said.

"Hey." A.J. said before Sonya walked away. "Thank you. For revealing that about yourself. It's bold of you. Another reason why I'm excited to have you around."

"Oh.." Sonya says, remembering that she had just come out to two women she had just met, as a way to mess with them. "Yeah, I hope it doesn't make it weird later." She looked at Alexa.

"No, I... still want it just as much. You've earned the right to make me pay." Alexa said, trying to sound naturally seductive.

"You know," A.J. said, "we like to ask who had and hadn't been with a girl before they make their debut in the agreement.. Lita and Asuka had, but, Becky and Alexa had not. Now we don't have to ask you."

Sonya smiled, "A.J. was your first girl?!"

"No, uh Kaitlyn was. A.J. was my second. You'll be my third." Alexa clarified.

"Big shoes to fill. Can't wait. See you later 'Lex." And Sonya walked away. When she did, Alexa turned to A.J...

"Hey, I hope you're not too disappointed in me." Alexa said.

"What? No." A.J. said. "She's tough, and knew what she was doing. We were impressed that you.. went there, y'know?" A.J. said, almost forgetting about the preceding match itself.

"Did the girls think I embarrassed the division?" Alexa asked.

"No. And don't worry about them. Don't worry about them, or your spot on the card. Don't worry about anything, just enjoy your night with our hot new rookie." A.J. assured her.

"Thanks. I just don't want to let you down after the time you took to help me." Alexa said.

"Don't worry about that. We'll work together again, and hey, don't go trying something like that again with fighting fans, because you, and the company could get sued." A.J. reminded her.

**

Sonya found her friends in the parking lot. They were really excited to celebrate her win. All she said about later on, was that her new roster-mates wanted to further introduce themselves to her. Since they were her friends, she wanted to celebrate with, Sonya did spend about an hour at a bar near the Prudential Center, having a couple of shots and one beer, and running through their match a couple of times. She also returned a few messages from her closest friends, and savored the moments with her pals, but in the back, and front of her mind, she knew she had another celebration to get to.

Her friends understood, and let Sonya get back to her hotel. They all thought that she'd be getting to a different group setting, when in reality, it wasn't a group at all, and didn't tell them, knowing they'd be painfully jealous they couldn't watch.

**

Alexa and the rest of the BCW roster was staying at a Holiday Inn. Alexa texted Sonya her room number #812, and waited. She knew that Sonya was going to hang out with some of her friends, so Alexa took a quick shower and took a quick, 30-minute power nap, a luxury she didn't have when Kaitlyn had won a session with her.

The blonde had fewer nerves going in than she was a few months back. She wasn't nervous at all when she offered herself to A.J. in exchange for training her, and the only reason she was slightly more nervous now was that she had just met Sonya, whereas she knew Kaitlyn for a couple weeks, and A.J. for about a month. But, she knew that those nerves would subside, and anticipated how much a new woman would love fucking her.

**

Alexa's alarm went off about five minutes before Sonya knocked on the door. It was enough time for Alexa to regain her bearings. She wished she had gone into the bathroom to just splash some water on her face to lose the grogginess, but she had a feeling Sonya was gonna be able to snap her out of it real quick.

When Kaitlyn knocked on her door a couple months ago, Alexa was anxious, nervous, shaking. Now, she got up and walked over to the door with more easiness. Since she knew she wasn't going to be wearing many clothes for too long, when she got out of the shower, all she put on was a bra, underwear and a hotel bath robe. Alexa did just take a shower, so she had taken all of her makeup off, but she did re-apply a bit of eye-shadow. Not that she needed to, Sonya would've found Alexa attractive with a bag over her head.

Sonya was surprised when Alexa opened the door wearing just a bathrobe. She was already impressed by Alexa's wanting to appear sexy for her right away. Alexa also didn't have the nerves of having an audience this time, and was happy Sonya wanted no one watching this time. Sonya walked in set a bag down and stood in front of Alexa.

"How was your little after party?" Alexa asked.

"A lot of fun, everyone was really proud of me, but not as fun as the after-after party is gonna be." Sonya said, and Alexa smiled. Sonya was still buzzed from the drinks she had at the bar, and buzzed from her huge win, and signing a contract. Not caring at all, she walked right up to Alexa, and gazed at her big green eyes.

"'Lex, if I knew you were gonna let whichever fan beat you tonight top you, I would've fought all 15,000 people in that building at once." Sonya said.

"I was really uh, impulsive tonight." Alexa said.