BCW Pt. 08: Devilish Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you picked the one chick in there who'd whoop you. How could you have looked at me and not thought "This girl could kick my ass?"' Sonya teased.

"Look, I had no idea you were a real fighter. Plus, I was getting impatient, and I knew it was starting be boring television, wandering around the floor aimlessly." Alexa answered.

"You doing anything would be amazing television." Sonya replied. "I'm so glad you made such a good decision. What.. What usually happens next?" Sonya said.

"Well, you're in control of me so..." That's all Sonya needed to hear. Alexa's mouth was still open, but didn't need to finish that thought, as her mouth was closed off by Sonya Deville's mouth as the two foes from the evening kissed for the first time. Alexa let her know that she was clear to get right into it.

Sonya had about six inches on Alexa so she had to strain her neck a bit to kiss her, but she was able to adjust so she could angle her neck and head to finally meet Alexa's soft lips. The brunette started by only using her lips on the blonde's, holding her tongue for now as she got a good look at Alexa's beautiful blue eyes as they started kissing.

Sonya's hands felt up the smooth fabric of Alexa's robe, and Alexa reached up and felt Sonya's strong shoulders. Sonya broke off the kiss first and sat down on the foot of the bed. She needed to really take a moment and take the sight of Alexa.

Alexa gave Sonya a moment, then gave her a little more to look at. She took initiative and seductively untied the waistband of her bathrobe. When she did, she slowly, with Sonya still seated on the bed, began to part the two sides of the robe. Sonya did peek and see Alexa did have a bra and panties on underneath the robe, and started intently as Alexa stripped. She was already showing a lot more confidence than she did with Kaitlyn. Sonya did learn how inexperienced with the same sex Alexa was, and got the idea that Kaitlyn had to do a bit more work.

A few moments later, Alexa fully parted her robe, keeping it on, but letting Sonya see her pink bra covering her tits, Sonya noticing they were a pretty good size for someone so short. It was incredible. Standing that way in front of Sonya, Alexa had a way of looking both angelic and naughty at the same time. Alexa's little reveal was really doing it for Sonya, and she rose again, and went to kiss Alexa again. This time their tongues did meet, Sonya stopped herself from a full suave of Alexa's mouth, but their tongues did intertwine, adding a little more fire to their night.

Sonya reached forward to Alexa's shoulders, she looked down, into Alexa's eyes as she pushed on the top of Alexa's bathrobe. Alexa tucked her arms in so it could fall to the floor. Sonya waited a second, then took a step back and took in the sight of Alexa's body again. "It's amazing.." Sonya said. "I'm not sure if I want to make out with you for five hours, or start railing you within the next five minutes."

Alexa smiled and let Sonya kiss her again. Even though they would be her first three women, she could tell she had a pull over all three BCW women that had either fucked her, or were about to, and wanted Sonya to really enjoy her. Sonya appreciated how forthright Alexa had been so far, but Sonya was not someone who was going to rush things.

She did however, guide herself and Alexa back on the bed. She sat back on the edge of the mattress and pulled Alexa into her lap. Alexa straddled Sonya, placing her knees on opposite sides of Sonya's legs as they continued to make out. When their pelvic regions got real close together, they could both pick up heat from the other, sensing the steam from their connection already.

Sonya lightly put her hands on the back of Alexa's head as the two kissed. With the pair clearly getting more hot and heavy, Sonya was anxious to stroke and feel up more of Alexa's body. While Alexa kept her hands on Sonya's shoulder's, Sonya moved her hands down to Alexa's waist as the two lightly bounced as they made out.

What Sonya loved, is that this wasn't a straight woman she had to "turn." Alexa had already been turned, and A.J. didn't even let on how badly she wanted that second taste of lesbian sex. Alexa was in her lap, and was the one who initiated this, Sonya just didn't know it was initiated at first.

The pink bra and panties Alexa had on matched so well with the darker shade of pink tips of her blonde hair, and her milky white skin. Sonya still refrained from touching Alexa's tits, as she really liked to gradually make her way to her partners' most erotic areas last. So she moved both hands a few inches below Alexa's pink panties and rubbed Alexa's thighs, and with the way Alexa was positioned, easily alternated between up her quads and down her thighs. She could feel Alexa's perfectly round butt on her own legs as she straddled her, but restrained herself from feeling it up just yet.

Sonya could tell from watching Alexa's matches that she had a pretty great ass, but what she couldn't tell, was that Alexa's ring gear did a pretty good job of hiding a really nice, full set of tits. Alexa's tits were a few sizes bigger than Sonya's, despite Sonya having six inches on her. For someone barely five feet tall, Alexa had a pretty great pair that her ring gear hid much better than the bra Alexa was wearing did.

She moved her hands back up to Alexa's chest. She wanted to free Alexa's tits, but she also wanted to wait. One thing Sonya loved was making both herself, and her partners be patient, for everything, especially when she was fucking someone for the first time. Alexa was probably the hottest woman Sonya had the chance the bed, and what was even better, was that she didn't have to do anything moves-wise- well, except for winning an actual BCW match with no preparation.

Sonya felt Alexa's medium-sized tits from outside her bra. Alexa reached down and held onto Sonya's hands as she felt her up. Alexa continued to move and gyrate a bit on Sonya's lap, she was definitely sensing more static between the two of them. Sonya had Alexa raise her left leg so she could take her own pants off, but she only pulled them down to her knees before bringing Alexa right back to her.

After toying with Alexa's tits, Sonya moved her hands back down. Alexa stopped moving and allowed Sonya to steady herself. Sonya kissed her again. This time, her right hand moved closer to one of the two zones Sonya hadn't touched yet. Sonya moved her right hand closer and closer to Alexa's pussy. She stopped right at where her panties covered her opening.

She stretched out her thumb, and inched it closer to the bottom of her entrance. She broke off her kiss with Alexa as she looked down, and touched Alexa's pussy with her digit. Then, Sonya moved her thumb up over the length of Alexa's pussy, just once. Sonya moved her thumb back, continuing to tease the blonde. She lifted her thumb up to try to show Alexa the glisten from the bit of wetness she picked up.

Sonya stared straight into Alexa's eyes as she lowered her hand again. With her index finger, she slipped through Alexa's panties and this time inserted a finger into Alexa's pussy. For as intense a gaze as Sonya had, she just needed to capture the image of Alexa's pretty blue eyes the first time she felt herself be entered tonight.

The brunette kept her gaze on Alexa's eyes as her facial expression changed with Sonya's movements inside her. Sonya moved her finger in and out of Alexa's pussy, making sure to never draw it all the way out, feeling every inch of Alexa's damp entrance. Once Sonya's finger established itself, she increased the pace, and tried to explore more of Alexa's pussy.

Alexa began breathing through her mouth a bit more, and a bit heavier as Sonya started really fingering her. Once Sonya heard the slightest hint of a pleasurable moan from Alexa's mouth, she kept her finger deep inside, and curled it so she could reach Alexa's g-spot. Sonya just needed one finger on Alexa's zone to really get her going, and after wiggling her finger about ten rotations, she withdrew it almost all the way, and pronated her wrist, so she could stimulate all of Alexa's pussy as her hand rotated.

Sonya continued this rotation, pressing deep into Alexa's pussy and rubbing her g-spot, then stimulating the rest of her folds. Alexa began to moan the more Sonya accelerated the circular motions inside her. Alexa wasn't bouncing as much, but the rest of her body did move and vibrate as Sonya finger-fucked her.

When Sonya knew she was really turning Alexa on, she added her middle finger on Alexa's g-spot, and stayed with it deep inside. "Uhhhh" Alexa moaned. Sonya brought Alexa's head in closer to kiss her as she fingered her. Alexa's pussy was brought closer to Sonya's pussy now, more heat radiating between the two, even though they were both still wearing their underwear.

Sonya added a thumb to Alexa's clit as she continued to finger her. She now alternated between pistoning her fingers in and out of Alexa's pussy and leaving them in to flick her most sensitive area. Sonya could feel more and more wetness on Alexa's pussy. Alexa found that Sonya was masterful in coordinating her fingers in and on her pussy with her tongue, making separate but still syncopated movements. She and Sonya were just getting started and she already felt her body reacting differently to how Kaitlyn touched her, already sensing Sonya had more enhanced methods in her arsenal.

"Uh! UHH!" Alexa moaned between heavy breaths, Sonya reached up with her left hand and partly exposed Alexa's tits, freeing both her nipples, but not fully removing her bra. This freed up Alexa's tits to bounce a bit more as Alexa rode Sonya's fingers. Sonya then moved her left hand back down to Alexa's waist, so she could sensually rub the area leading to where her right hand was giving Alexa the most pleasure.

Sonya continued to work her fingers, she knew Alexa was close to cumming. When Alexa came, she stopped bouncing and sunk back down, Sonya held her back with her left hand to brace her as she shook a bit with her first orgasm of the night. Sonya felt a few drops of cum drip out of Alexa's pussy and past her fingers onto the bed. Alexa thought her orgasm would be even more powerful, but her first orgasm with Kaitlyn was more of an explosion than this first one with Sonya because of the newness of the same-sex experience.

Sonya didn't even need her tongue to get Alexa to cum, although now, she wanted to taste Alexa more than ever. Sonya knew that she'd soon get to taste Alexa's pussy herself, so she stuck her fingers into Alexa's mouth, letting the blonde taste her first orgasm. "Yeah, taste yourself." Sonya said. "I bet you taste amazing." Alexa licked Sonya's fingers and nodded.

Alexa was still coming down from her first orgasm when Sonya turned the two of them around. Sonya passionately laid Alexa down on her back. Sonya made her way down to Alexa's waist, she looked at her panties which were now coated in her juices, reached forward, and lowered them just a bit. Sonya kicked off her own pants, and she also removed her black tanktop, staying in her sports bra and black underwear.

She left a space just big enough to sandwich her head in between Alexa's panties and her pussy. She looked at the folds her fingers just did her expert work in, and slowly placed her tongue where her fingers just were. She took one lick to the outside of Alexa's folds, then inched it inside, and made a circular lick inside Alexa's insides.

"Fuck. How do you taste as amazing as you look?" Sonya said, Alexa had no answer. She awaited Sonya's tongue, hoping it was as great as her fingers. "Your pussy is as sweet as I thought, it matches someone as cute as you." Sonya said before taking a few more vertical licks to confirm what her taste buds were telling her.

Alexa was able to relax, lying flat on the bed as Sonya began to lick her insides. Sonya used both her hands to grip Alexa's thighs and pull her head closer to her pelvic region. She kept her tongue inside, pushing it deeper, beginning to explore more of her entrance, and licking her walls vertically. "Uhhhh," Alexa moaned as Sonya tongued her pussy.

When she knew she really got Alexa going again, she teased the blonde by exiting her, briefly, so she could catch a glimpse of the smile on Alexa's face as Sonya could see how much she loved all the attention Sonya was giving her. As Sonya sunk back down, she reached forward and yanked Alexa's pink bra down to her stomach, freeing her tits.

As Sonya moved her tongue back to Alexa's waist, she kept her hands outstretched and groped her breasts now that they were exposed to the hotel room's air. Alexa's nipples were hardened as Sonya plunged her tongue back into Alexa's pussy, and pinched her nipples, causing her to squeal and place her own hands on top of Sonya's, keeping them on her breasts.

Now that Sonya secured her tongue in Alexa's pussy, she moved her tongue inside it more. She alternated horizontal and vertical licks inside her pussy, and worked herself up to fervently shaking her head when she licked her pussy horizontally, adding more vibrations to Alexa's throbbing pussy.

Sonya opened her fingers and lightly palmed down on Alexa's tits, playing with the blonde's great rack as she ate her. Sonya's vertical licks to Alexa's insides came with enough speed that occasionally her nose would make its way inside Alexa's pussy, foretelling Sonya's tongue just a millisecond later.

"Uhhhh!" Alexa moaned. Sonya moved her hands back down to Alexa's thighs, further concentrating on Alexa's sweet and uniquely enchanting private region. Sonya was serious about that enchantment part, it wasn't just that Alexa was otherworldly hot, Alexa really had a magnetic, sexual pull to her that made Sonya just want to fuck her forever, and make her feel better than Sonya had felt any other girl before.

Alexa was really sensing the great experience of tongue-fucking other girls Sonya had eaten out. While Sonya had said she didn't know she was a lesbian until just a few years ago, she had gotten enough of a workload to really give Alexa an extra-sensitive tonguing, that she was really enjoying. Alexa could hear the sounds of Sonya's mouth sucking on the outside of Alexa's pussy as her tongue went up and down inside of it.

Sonya then began to tongue her pussy in and out of Alexa, and would tongue-fuck Alexa's pussy for a few seconds before going back to licking it up and down. Sonya tried to rest as much of her lips on Alexa's pussy lips to prevent her tongue from escaping. As her pace increased, Alexa pressed down on Sonya's head, driving her closer and closer to her waist. Alexa looked down at Sonya, her black pony tail staying in place as the rest of her head moved about Alexa's pelvic region.

"Uhhhhhh yeah!" Alexa moaned, Sonya gripped harder on Alexa's pussy, she felt Sonya's tongue dart in and out of her opening, exploring most of the parts her fingers had a few minutes prior. Sonya's head drove closer and further from Alexa's waist each time her tongue plunged deep into her pussy. She had so much fervor, it was like she was trying to remove Alexa's pussy from the rest of her tiny body altogether, so she could eat it whenever she could.

...And Sonya was doing such a good job, Alexa would've allowed Sonya to eat her out whenever she could. Especially since Alexa came into Sonya's mouth, without Sonya even needing to use her fingers. As Alexa's body shook, cumming for the second time tonight, Sonya raised Alexa's waist, trying to suck all of Alexa's sweet cum. Though Sonya only felt another couple of drips leak out of Alexa's pussy, she was determined to lap up as much of it as she could.

Sonya set Alexa's waist down. She got a good look at Alexa's wide eyes, still grinning with excitement, and Sonya leaned forward and presented her mouth to Alexa's lips. She couldn't wait to have Alexa lick the taste of her own pussy off her top for the night's lips. Once Alexa's tongue had felt Sonya's lips, Sonya's tongue made its way into Alexa's mouth, her throat getting some of the same treatment her pussy just had.

As the two made out, Sonya finally unclasped and removed Alexa's bra, just resting over Alexa's midriff, after had picked up a decent amount of sweat, both from her breasts and abs. Sonya had already made Alexa's entire body warm from the pair of orgasms she'd given her already, and Alexa couldn't wait to see, and feel, how Sonya could make her feel next.

Right now, Sonya didn't want to see anything but Alexa's gorgeous face. Sonya kissed Alexa again, but raised her face so she could look at her again, seeing the look on Alexa's face as one of her fingers entered the cute blonde again. Sonya loved looking at Alexa's eyes as they absorbed and adjusted to more penetration.

Sonya took her fingers out for a second and looked down at Alexa's pussy. "Looks like Kaitlyn and A.J. did a good job loosening you up a bit, a real good job." The more experienced lesbian said.

"They did." Alexa said, thinking back to her first two lesbian experiences as she enjoyed her third.

"I'm really happy they opened you up, I can just imagine how tight you were before they fucked you." Sonya said, and Alexa nodded. "Huh? Did Kaitlyn and A.J. open up your tight pussy for me?"

"Yes," Alexa said as Sonya began circling Alexa's outer folds again, teasing her.

"You're gonna be real glad they did." Sonya said in a bit of a taunting manner. She slid two fingers into Alexa's pussy, feeling the slickness from having cum twice already.

"I almost can't imagine you and A.J. fucking. I can't believe the two hottest women I've ever met have banged." Sonya said, her visualization turning herself on as she continued to finger-fuck Alexa again. "If I ever win the BCW Championship, I would order you two to have sex in front of me whenever, and wherever I want. I wouldn't even need to get involved, that's such a hot fantasy, I'd just get off from watching you if I could just see it."

"You.. Could join us any time." Alexa said and lightly thrusted her pussy forward, giving in to Sonya's touches.

"Aww, you're sweet. In so many ways. God damn. Did you like getting fucked by A.J?" Sonya said.

"Yes." Alexa replied.

"And she bent you over, in the shower?" Sonya asked.

"Yes." Alexa said as Sonya moved her fingers faster inside Alexa, adding a third finger. Her three middle fingers made her way inside Alexa as she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

"That's the hottest thing imaginable." Sonya stuck her left hand down her own underwear as she thought about A.J. bending Alexa over and fucking her in the shower. She couldn't believe that had actually happened. Sonya just let her left hand rest on her own pussy, which had gotten a little wet from tonguing and fingering Alexa to two orgasms.

Sonya took her other hand out of her underwear so she could get all her focus back on Alexa. The reason why she mentioned to Alexa that she should thank Kaitlyn and A.J. for loosening Alexa up is that soon, Sonya filled Alexa's pussy with all five fingers. As soon as all five of her right digits were inside Alexa, the blonde felt a drop of wetness leak out of her pussy.

The experienced lesbian lightly angled her wrist and effortlessly made a fist inside Alexa's pussy. "Uhhhhhhh!" Alexa moaned out as Sonya's fist was much more invasive and filling than just her two fingers earlier. Sonya moved her hand in and out of Alexa, getting her whole hand, past her wrist into Alexa.

"Yeahhh. You like when I put my whole fist inside your pussy?" Sonya called.

"Uhhhhh, Yes UGGGHHHHH!" Alexa's moans were more drawn out with her hole constantly filled, and filled with a lot. Sonya only needed to lightly jerk her hand back and forth to really get Alexa's outer folds to pulsate with Sonya's fisting.