BDSM Abbreviations and Me

Story Info
Question and Answers about me.
1.1k words
3.98
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very brief guide for both the experienced Sir/Master/Mistress and the wife/daughter/newbie sub/slave of some of the abbreviations used in BDSM.

BDSM - Bondage, Discipline (or Domination) Sadism and Masochism

This is the heading all other Initials stem from.

A few practice all the above where as others tend to specialise on their particular love.

HoH - Head of House

The head of the house/home is the patriarch all under his roof must obey, in some cases even visitors.

TiH - Taken in Hand

A wife or daughter are the ones who need taking in hand.

Hand being the appropriate word.

Most TiH occurrences in the UK begin with a girl being naked, then a spanking, then depending. on the digression, the belt, cane or both

DD - Domestic Discipline

A follow on from HoH and TiH incorporating both plus more on the sexual side.

Unlike other discipline HD is a mutually agreed way of home life to benefit both parties and the recipient can always say no. No restraints are ever used so she can simply walk away.

HD follows the pattern of discipline not only when a girl does something wrong or is generally naughty but could be so the Sir can show her body off or indeed show off to others in the room.

Also bare in mind most, if not all HD girls actually need the punishment to be able to go about their daily lives. Need can be the tingle she gets below or the pointing and throbbing of her nipples only a spanking, thanking and soothing relieves.

It can include humiliation, corner time, morning and bed time spanking, just a short sharp 20 slap spanking and not a prolonged session. We say, long enough for tears yet short enough for no screams.

I touched briefly on the girls thanking and soothing.

These can come in any order but as a rule in my home, when composed the girl takes the slave position of kneeling and as her Sir walks towards her opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to take in his cock.

Left in usually to stiffness or he may decide to fuck her face to a cum. A usual stance if she has been punished.

Otherwise she is put in her favoured position, with us its on all fours and takes her Sir in where he wants it.

Otk - Over the Knee

A simple abbreviation for a usual bare bottom spanking over his knee as a swift resolvent of a needed situation.

Now About Me.

I was asked this on messenger yesterday so thought i would copy paste and record it as blog post

Question - what is your best blog post, real story you have ever written?

Well Sir some of my early stories written under the instructions and during my training with Sir Don Brown were very, very naive.

Not many i did not like when i read again, if any at all.

When its your own life sometimes its strange.

Being written by me about me sort of made me feel good, its what i wanted to do to show our HD or Home Discipline regime was fun, challenging but so rewarding.

Some stories make me cringe when i read them, like picking a guy from the taxi rank after a night out in Leeds and letting him fuck me up against a brick building down "Shagger`s Alley" a place i had heard of but thought it fiction, how common it was and made me feel but still makes me tingle.

It also brings back brilliant memories of me sort of coming out of myself.

I hasten to add in my defence, it was not a one off, one boy was so into it when i got home, late, and over my fathers knee he wanted to know how i got my bottom so grazed, he took a photo to show me?

Being the girl he made me i told him, and my graze was spanked and then into his office at 11.30 at night for 10 hard cane stripes.

As i matured the thrill of that night and the upset i caused my father shocks me, i am now all for pleasing my betters and when i fail i feel awful.

I pussy wanked and fingered for days on the pain and the memory.

Maybe my highlight was only a few moths ago whilst we were in Cornwall, The Charity Auction.

It was all the things slave girl dreams of when playing in her bed, her mind on its own journey Sir and her fingers following the thoughts Sir.

Question - the taxi rank one does not sound like you - certainly not now!

No, for sure Sir, but then, it was a couple of years ago, i was hungry to have what everyone else has, freedom for just a few hours on a night out.

Most nights when i was at home with my parents i would get home late and be spanked for it, really rounded my night off, can you understand that Sir?

Question - Do you still do wrong to get a spanking like you used to?

Things have altered Sir, Marc usually gives me a swift one most days, my father and his dad call pretty regular and if i feel i need one, in go undress and stand my Marc's side, i am soon over his knee.

Another change is he will now spank me if i slip up when he is entertaining his soccer friends i have to get naked in front of them and he puts his foot up on the footstool and over i go, then offered to one of his mates for a spanking. Remember they all have partners at home in this lifestyle Sir.

Question - do the partners of these friends know about this? If they do not what do you think about that?

Yes of course Sir, some of them sometimes come with them and join in, if you see what i mean Sir

Not all of our friends and community live the Home Discipline life like us Sir but maybe, HoH so very similar restrictions, also not all subs or slaves.

Also Sir some are just ordinary just wives and daughters who are disciplined when needed Sir.

I also decided i would change the name of the life i live from DD, Domestic Discipline, to Home Discipline.

I did not want anyone to feel it meant Domestic Abuse Sir, an act i find abhorrent and one i have played a few concerts on behalf of. sara xx