BDSM at the Office

Story Info
My boyfriend destroys my holes on my office futon.
1.7k words
4.05
23.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after I had closed my my office for the day and I was staying late doing some finishing paperwork on my most recent sale when my phone buzzed with a list of instructions.

My boyfriend had instructed me to be in my office blindfolded, handcuffed and naked with a butt plug inserted, with the door left unlocked with the toys I keep hidden in my desk laid out beside me.

I shut my office door, making sure to leave it unlocked, undressed laid my toys out on the desk. I insert the butt plug and slip on my wrist restraints. I grabbed my THC pen, slipped on my blindfold as I lay back on the folded down futon.

I took a hit off of my pen trying to calm my nerves as I hear the door open and hear foot steps ony tile floor. He didn't say a word as he open the door and step in and gently close the door behind himself. It was time for the janitor to make his rounds, so I jerked slightly out of nervousness, not sure if it was really him or the evening janitor as I feel a muscular hand touch my leg.

He takes my pen away from me and secures my cuffs around the arm of the futon so that I can't move my arms or get away.

I have my Hitachi wand, the newest purple vibrator he bought me, my dildo I had named after him, my large monster dildo and my nipple clamps all laid out for for him to use on me.

I felt manly fingers tweak my nipples to get them to stand at attention and then he placed the nipple clamps on each nipple.

I lets out a slight moan, still not quit sure if it is really my boyfriend or someone else. He bring the third clamp down and pushes back my hood, making sure that my clit is fully exposed as I let out another sigh followed by moans as I begins to thrust my hips. He take the Hitachi wand and place it on my exposed clit cause me to buck wildly back and forth and curse profusely with pleasure in between moaning.

He held the wand on my clit until I could no longer take it, as I begins to squirt all over the futon.

He keep going working the wand back and forth, making sure that he is paying full attention to my clit. When I couldn't take anymore I try to close my legs.

He give both of my thighs a good crisp smack to which I say "sorry sir" and I hold my legs back open for him.

He lays the wand down and reach for the first dildo, which was the one that I named after him and begin to work in and out of my cunt faster and faster as I begins to moan and squirm as he place the wand back on my clit.

He takes the wand off of my clit as well as the clamp and he works my purple vibrator into my cunt beside the other one.

He begins to work them both faster stretching my pussy with every thrust.

He takes them both out, leaving my pussy feeling so empty. He must of then grabbed the monster dildo which is about 12in long and 10in around at the base. I feel the tip of it slide into me as he works in to stretched cunt hard and fast.

I attempts to udder our safe word for slow down. He completely ignores me and keep pounding. Going deeper and faster.

He places the wand back on my clit as he twist and works the monster dildo in and out of my gaping cunt.

I shoot the plug out of my asshole as I scream out in orgasm after orgasm.

Since I pushed the plug out of my asshole, he rolls me slightly to the side and insert purple in to my asshole and work it in and out with one hand while working the monster in and out of my pussy with the other hand.

He replaces purple with the dildo I named after my boyfriend in my asshole and attempt to put purple in my cunt with the monster, but it will not fit.

He remove monster dildo from my cunt and teases my clit with my fingers and the wand while he works more and more fingers in my stretched cunt until he has his whole fist inside of me.

Twisting his fist back and forth while he continue to fuck my asshole with the dildo I named after my boyfriend.

Once he had my cunt well reamed he put the monster back in my pussy along with the purple one and in rhythm, worked them in and out of my hungry slutty holes.

By now I could feel that my face was flushed as I bucked into one orgasm after another. Once again I blurted out our safe word for slow down. Then I finally heard my boyfriend speak for the first time since this adventure started.

All he said was "No." as I kept hammering my slutty holes.

I actually though I was going to pass out, before he finally relented and slipped the dildos out of my cunt and allowed me to catch her breath.

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and kissed me deeply and passionately on the mouth.

He brought my pen to my lips and allowed her to have another drag from it.

He kissed his way down my body licking and fluttering my tongue across my erect nipples. He kissed his way down my stomach and licked, nibbled and teased my inner thighs.

Kissing all around my pussy without touching it. This made me ache with anticipation.

Then he licked long slow strokes up and down the whole length of my slit before settling in on my clit.

He then massaged 2 fingers into my greedy fuck hole while he chewed and sucked on my clit. I couldn't jeep quite any longer and screamed out "Oh my God I fucking love you!!".

He rolled me onto my side and began working the dildos in to my asshole.

He alternating between purple and the one

I named after him until he them both in asshole. Then he put the wand back on my clit as I thrashed and moaned and came again.

While I was in mid climax, he pulled both dildos out of my asshole and began to insert the monster in their place. Rotating it side to side as he inserted it deeper and deeper while holding the wand on my clit. I screamed out "OH FUUUUUCK!" in a high pitched squeal as I came so fucking hard.

He dropped the wand and covered my mouth. He then shoved the monster in to my asshole deep. I was so deep I couldn't hold back the swell of pain on my face as I tried to push it out.

He smacked my ass and spoke again telling me to keep it in there. He rolled me on to my back and shoved his cock balls deep into my waiting cunt as the the monster dildo fell free from my asshole with a pop. My cunt was so utterly destroyed I couldn't feel anything except his pupic bone hit mine.

He could tell that I was trying to talk so he took his hand off of my mouth and I pleeded and begged to suck his cock. Saying "please sir, may I suck your cock? I need to feel it hit the back of throat. I will do anything!"

He unhooked the center clasp on my cuffs and had me kneel down next to the futon so I could engulf his cock as he fucked my throat.

I tried to remove the blindfolded but he slapped away my hand and shoved the monster back into my cunt telling me, "Bounce on this as while you gag on my cock."

He throat fucked me for a few minutes until his cock was coated in my saliva.

He then he pulled me back up and lay me down on my stomach. In one motion he shoved his saliva coated cock balls deep into my waiting asshole.

As I screamed out in pleasure he coved

my mouth and nose cutting off my oxygen, causing me to have yet another mind numbing orgasm.

After he pumped my asshole for a few minutes hard and deep he pulled me up by the hair and made me lick his cock clean.

Then he pushed me onto my back and shoved his cock balls deep into back in to my cunt.

The combination of being blindfolded, the occasional hits of my pen and having holes stretched to their limits had in a dream state that words can't describe.

My body was both hypersensitive and numb.

In between moans I stuttered "My sloppy cunt is so stretched out, that I can't even feel your cock in my worn out hole sir. I can only feel your hips hitting against me."

He stopped fucking me and shoved the monster dildo back into my pussy and fucked me with it for a few seconds while I cried out in another orgasm.

He then shoved his cock in my pussy with the monster cock and fucked me hard, with his pubic bone holding the monster dildo as deep as it would go in my pussy.

I bucked and moaned as another orgasm shook through me.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy. Then he pulled me by the hair until my head hung off of the side of the futon and stood above me and came all over my mouth and face as I hung upside down.

After his balls were drained and he throat fucked me for a few more seconds. He gently lifted me and kissed deeply and passionately as he removed my blindfolded allowing me to see him for the first time. We lay back on the futon as he held me as puffed on my vape.

My only words were, "Oh my God that was amazing. I love you so much."

He kissed me deeply and said "I love you too babe."