BDSM Manor Ch. 04: Buried Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm not standing on my hands," I joked and ran my hands up Alex's body, "You okay?"

"I'm so good," he panted.

"You want that end?" I asked John with a grin.

He laughed, "Well, I'm already here," he agreed, still buried deep in Alex's trembling butt, "I'll be careful though, we don't want any accidents."

I smiled gratefully and indicated I would return momentary, quickly grabbing some bondage rope and then into my office for a chair.

I appreciated John's care. He had fucked Alex in the past, but his unusually large size meant Alex was one of the very few people who could take him all the way, and it would be easy to accidentally cause an injury.

Placing the chair in front of Alex, I waited, slipping out of my clothes, while John eased out slightly and re-lubed. The towels on the floor were soaked where the two of them had dripped everywhere.

Alex shook with fractured pants, as John slipped back deep inside him.

"Use your colors," I instructed as I released him from the hook.

"Green, Amber. No Green, I'm okay," he sobbed.

"We're only having a little fun, I'm not going to hurt you," John reassured him.

"I'm good Master John," Alex mumbled as I bent him over the chair, "Ahhhh fuck. So good. Green I'm green."

Alex was now doubled over the chair, feet still tied apart and John still in his ass, now holding his hips.

I stood in front of him and leaned over to quickly bind his hands behind his back.

Alex moaned and I felt his face against my groin as his lips searched for my cock.

"Mmmmm, urghh," was his sloppy comment as he sucked me into his mouth.

My legs nearly went from under me and John laughed as I balanced myself on Alex's back.

Cursing, I found my balance and gripped Alex's hair, taking back control, as John also started to move.

We were careful, but Alex moaned, sobbed and semi-choked as John and I spit roasted him.

We weren't quite ready when Alex started to cum again and then went limp over the chair.

John fucked him just a little harder, as punishment for cumming too soon and without permission and Alex gasped around me as I repeatedly stopped his breath before flooding down his throat.

We were all panting, and dripping sweat by the time John released himself into Alex's ass.

John lifted Alex again and held him (minus the internal support this time) as I quickly untied him.

Paul, Sadie, and Keira slow clapped us, and I curtsied, before leading Alex to our rooms.

John went to clean up in the spare room, after checking his condom and confirming no blood, and I heard Sadie asking Paul to help her move some furniture.

I soothed Alex in the shower, as he came down from his high. At first, he would reach out for me and kiss me, thanking me. Then he started to nuzzle into my neck as he became sleepier.

I was used to this pattern, and when his arms came around me and gripped hard, I hugged him close.

"You're okay," I stroked his hair.

Alex started to cry softly.

It's usual for a submissive to crash a little after play.

Tears are a way of releasing tension and the sheer overwhelming nature of the experience.

I'm not a pain slut, but Alex who most definitely is, has told me that following pain play there can be a fear and quite desperate sadness.

I murmured to him as I dried him off and pulled loose, warms sweats over him.

Reassuring him, kissing him, holding him.

He let me dry and dress him and kept reaching out so he could touch my arm, or my face, or my leg.

Contact, reassurance.

I was getting pissed off.

We hadn't planned to play today; we were here for a meeting and now Alex needed me, and I wasn't going to be able to take care of him properly.

All because John and Sadie couldn't resist a game.

Damn.

I led Alex back into the lounge, still half supporting him, ready to bite someone's head off.

Sadie, Paul, and Casey were already sat at the table. I could see our documents ready. They were waiting for me.

Keira came over and handed Alex some painkillers and a large glass of water.

"Drink it all," she instructed, and still half out of it, upset and vulnerable, he just took it and drank.

I took a shaky breath, trying to hold my temper, then Keira patted my arm.

"Master John is waiting for Alex," she said and smiled.

I turned and released my breath in relief.

John was waiting on our couch. He was lying down and as we approached, he held up his arms for Alex.

"Come here lad," he said and literally pulled Alex to him.

Nestling his head on a cushion by his shoulder, he cradled Alex full length against him. Reassuring as Alex started to cry a little harder.

"Hush now."

"Master John, please," Alex started to beg. I knew he was going to ask for more pain.

"So, what language is it you are learning now?" John asked quietly.

"What? Master John, I need-."

John, speaking calmly and quietly, interrupted him, "You need to tell me about your next linguistic accomplishment," he said, "did I hear you were collecting Italian now?"

"No, um," Alex sounded confused, struggling to focus, "No, Portuguese."

"Oh, of course you already speak Italian," John agreed, "remind me what languages you have already. Is it seven?"

He kissed Alex's hair and stroked his back as he was speaking, firmly and gently bringing Alex back to himself. Guiding him back to reality.

I mouthed a thank you and moved over to join the others. Shaking my head at my own idiocy.

It was John who had taught me how to be a master in the first place. For sure he would take care of Alex, equally as well if not better than I could do it myself.

I sat and winced as Sadie gave me the look that clearly said she could still read my mind.

"He's good," I confirmed, speaking of Alex.

"Of course, he is," Keira agreed kindly.

Sadie just rolled her eyes.

The meeting went well. It was basically to explain the financial cover that was in place for Keira and Casey should anything happen to me, and also the chain of control and responsibility for the estate and for our slaves.

(Obviously there is no legal basis for their status as slaves, quite the opposite. It is a private arrangement, and as real to us as the leaves on the trees.)

I had set up the girls cover years ago but hadn't had the chance to cover Alex as yet. Just a quick update to my will, that what was mine would be his, in the event of my death.

Perhaps it sounds morbid, but Sadie and I had learnt from losing all of our family in one accident.

Alex had also agreed that upon marrying me, he would also become a partner in the running of the Manor. The operation had grown over the last few years and Sadie had approached us with this request a few weeks ago.

I had also set up an account for the baby. He or she would never want for anything. Be it material goods, education, or care. Not even born yet and already set for life.

I knew myself, that coming from money didn't mean a person didn't learn to work hard. That was more about how you were raised.

The only other thing was to reassure Casey that we would be able to cover her needs.

Her need to submit and for pain was so strong, and she was concerned.

Paul and Sadie rarely spent any time together at the Manor. They had actually met in 'real life' and had been amazed to discover that they were both owned slaves.

There are marriages at the Manor, but they are the only submissive couple owned by different people.

We had decided to trial alternate Manor sessions. It was easy for Paul to get away as his job lent itself to odd periods away from home.

Casey had decided to quit her job, rather than take maternity leave, and set herself up as a legal consultant.

It was a measure of the high regard she was held in, that she already had half the business owners at the Manor, postponing or holding back on deals, just so they could engage her for legal advice.

She wasn't going to be short of work and would also be able to easily use work as an excuse to be away from home.

The most important thing for me, and everyone agreed, was that our interests be kept well away from the child. It would be completely inappropriate and potentially damaging to try and explain our lifestyle to a child.

There just isn't any good way to do that.

Paul and Casey were both awed at the trouble that we had gone to, and thankful, but we all felt better for having plans in place.

Including if Sadie, John, Alex, and I were all taken out in an alien attack and the Manor had to pass on further down a line. Plans in place, always.

Casey, pushed me for confirmation that I would be available if she needed me, concerned that limited Manor sessions may not fulfil her.

"Casey, my love," I kissed her hand, "I will make sure that you have whatever you need, but you shouldn't worry. I believe children are quite distracting and your body will undergo changes as well. You may well find that you don't have the same level of need."

She didn't look convinced that her desires would fade at all, but was happy with my reassurance.

Talk drifted to boy or girl and names, and then Casey shyly (very unlike her) asked us if we wanted to see the latest scan.

Alex was fully back with us by now so we all enthusiastically gathered around the couch and low table.

Sadie joined John and Alex on the coach, and I sat on the floor between Alex's legs, Keira leaning against me as Casey fetched the picture.

Casey and Paul stood on the opposite side of the table, holding hands, and laughing at our attempts to decipher the image.

"Oh, that's the head."

"Is that a foot?"

"Leg, that must be a leg."

"Oh, it's a boy, look there's the penis."

"Yes, of course Alex, it's a fetus with a giant penis!"

"If my Mother had been scanned my cock would have looked like that."

We all groaned at John.

"Leg and leg," I insisted, pointing at the image.

"No," Alex reached over me," that's a leg. Look little toes."

"Casey," I begged, looking up, "please help us."

Laughing she leaned over. The image was upside down to her and Paul, but it didn't seem to matter.

"You are both right," she said, smiling, "that's a leg, and there, and this as well."

I felt a flutter of anxiety that the baby had three legs, but then my brain was knocked back into gear by Alex's knee, as it collided with my head.

He climbed over me, whooping and lifted Casey right off her feet, spinning round as he kissed her.

"Ahhh," she shrieked, "Alex, don't drop me."

He boosted her more securely and stood holding her; his grin could have powered the city.

"Twins," he laughed, "You're having twins."

She nodded and laughed as he kissed her again.

We all got to our feet ready with congratulations. John already had Paul in a bear hug.

Alex was still laughing, "I'm going to be an Uncle twice, I'll have to take on extra work to buy double the presents at Christmas and birthdays, this is brilliant."

I was shocked when Sadie swept a finger gently over my face, to find that my cheeks were wet.

"It looks like Uncle Leslie will be very happy to buy double the presents as well," she said.

Flushing, slightly embarrassed, I wiped my face, nodding.

"Yep," I cleared my throat and tried again, "It's great news Casey, brilliant news," pulling her into a hug as Alex set her gently on her feet in front of me.

"Wonderful news."

To be continued.

Reader Note: Yes, I know fellatio-d is not a real word. But it should be!