BDSM Manor Ch. 04: Buried Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I skirted Casey and approached Frank from behind.

She was a limp, sweaty mess. Her breathing hard as she begged with every jagged gasp to be allowed release.

Chris was still knelt between her legs, and Master Aiden running the show, but there were hands or mouths on every part of her body.

Men and women. Casey is straight, but when it comes to stimulation she doesn't care where it's coming from.

Every time she got too close, they would all ease back a little until she calmed and then start again.

I was grinning as I leaned in close to Frank's ear.

"Are you okay there, Frank? This isn't making you uncomfortable?"

He looked up at me and laughed, "No Sir, I'm fine. This is brilliant."

Reassured, I patted his shoulder in thanks and moved over to Keira.

My cock was so hard by this point, I had to concentrate not to limp.

A pain slut I am most definitely not, and the crowd using Keira all cheered as I walked to her while pulling down my zip.

I laughed away the slave who offered to cover and lube me, and confirmed I wanted her mouth.

Master Lo currently had his dick down Keira's throat and he immediately made way for me.

I nodded my thanks and straddled the master who Keira was impaled upon.

He had her facing away from him, his hand gripping her ass, where he was buried deep.

As I grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards, teasing her lips with my cock from above her. The Master in her pussy came and Master Lo quickly decided to finish himself off in there.

He didn't bother with lube, she was dripping. He just pulled on a condom and slipped inside, his hands sliding up her body to her breasts.

"Fuck, she's tight," he moaned, as he started to bite her nipples, already thrusting.

Keira was begging for my cock as I teased her lips.

I let the two already inside her, get into a rhythm, then once she was crying, I gripped her throat and pushed myself deep.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I cried out, as Keira's hot mouth closed around me.

Then we were pounding my delicate little slave, as she gagged, choked, and screamed under us.

As turned on as I was, it was only a minute or so before I shot my load down Keira's throat.

Her tongue massaged me as I withdrew, nearly sending me to my knees.

John came and hauled me away, half collapsed. Keira was already begging for the next cock in her mouth, even as she continued to be pounded from below.

She was a desperate mess.

"Thank you, Master John," I managed as I found my balance.

He laughed, "I thought you were going to land on top of them for a moment."

"Yea, me too!"

We both turned to watch as Sandy quickly moved forwards, calling out, "Hold on," to the guy who had taken my place.

He had gripped Keira's hair, but some strands were caught around his watch.

Having their hair yanked while being fucked hard would drive my girls crazy, they loved nothing better than being held down and used, but a few strands caught up is an unpleasant sensation.

The master held still, his cock just teasing Keira's lips while she licked frantically at him, while Sandy untangled the strands, then removed his watch.

"I'll keep this safe for you Sir," she said, and he nodded his thanks before gripping Keira harder and pushing his not inconsiderable length down her throat.

"Well spotted Sandy," I said impressed as she walked back to us.

"Well Master Aquarius, there's good pain and there's bad pain," she said, her eagle eyes already back watching Keira closely.

"What do you know about either pain, young lady?" John asked her.

She flicked us both a brief amused glance, then was back watching Keira, keeping her safe.

"I may not be interested in your kind of shenanigans," she smirked, "but I'm not completely vanilla."

I grinned as John laughed, "You're one of the best Sandy", I told her. Then to both of them, "Ten minutes more, okay?"

They both agreed and I returned to poor Casey, who was now sobbing her heart out.

A quick check of her monitor confirmed that she was being rather overdramatic.

Curtis helped Chris to stand, and everyone else moved aside as Frank and I lifted Casey and semi carried her over to where Alex was waiting.

He was pale, wild eyed and panting with arousal.

"You need to cum, Baby?" I asked Casey.

"Oh, please. Please Master," she begged.

"It's okay," I calmed her as we lowered her to a cushion, "your brother is going to help you."

"Oh, Oh, Alex please," she gasped as she wriggled herself towards his head.

The tortured look on his face sent a shaft of desire through me, as her legs went either side of his head and he watched her soaked pussy move ever closer to him.

"Come to me Casey, come on my face," he gasped.

Then with a loud cry that made the crowd cheer, Casey pushed herself against Alex's mouth, her feet wrapping around the back of his head, as me and Frank supported her from behind.

I had only the obscene slurps and moans coming from Alex to reassure me that she wasn't going to smother him, so tight did she lock around him.

Her hand came around my neck and she caught my hair in a death grip.

"Please Master, don't stop him. I need to cum, please."

"Jesus, Casey," I hissed as I loosened her fingers, "don't scalp me."

"Please Master."

Frank was laughing, clearly enjoying his whole evening.

I grinned at him, as I reassured Casey, "It's okay, no one is going to stop you."

And she went.

Screaming to the heavens as Alex sent her flying.

Before lying limp in my and Frank's arms, sobbing and gasping.

A jerk of my head and the minder with Casey's monitor came over and angled it for me. As I peered at the small screen, I felt a presence and looked up to see Rachel looming over me, also reading the stats.

You could always count on Nurse Rachel to be around when we were up to no good.

"She can go again," I said and bent to Casey's ear, "You can go again."

"I can't," she sobbed.

Rachel shook her head, reluctantly amused, but held up one finger.

"One more time," I said to Casey, "You can do it."

Her legs were no longer wrapped around Alex in a death crush, so he was licking at not only her pussy, but also the juices on her thighs and legs, with the limited movement he had.

Hearing my command, he moved back into her center, and soon her sobs grew louder again, until.

"OH, MY CHRIST. FUUUCCCKKKKKK!"

This time I pulled her away from Alex who was so frustrated his teeth were starting to chatter.

His face, chin and neck were covered in Casey's cum. It was even in his hair.

"Good girl, I soothed her, "My good brave girl," as she sobbed in my arms.

Tough cookie that she is, it was only a few minutes before the sobs turned to half laughs and hiccups and she started to look around.

At a signal from me, Frank bent down and effortlessly lifted her. Holding her secure as everyone clapped and cheered her.

Sadie came forward with a huge bouquet and suddenly Casey was sobbing again as everyone came and took turns to kiss her cheek, or hand (or mouth if they knew her intimately) and wish her luck.

John had joined us by now, he had Keira safe in his arms, and once everyone had given Casey their love and best wishes, more than one person giving her belly a kiss as well, they left for our rooms.

Frank still carrying Casey, John had Keira and Sadie with the flowers and assorted baby gifts that seemed to have appeared as if by magic.

I was standing slightly to one side, watching them go with Mistress Jack when Alex's minder hailed us.

"He has some numbness," Terry reported as we drew near.

Mistress Jack hunkered down, "What's going on Alex?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, but my left shoulder and arm are going numb."

"How long?" she asked, even as she signaled a couple of her slaves.

"A few minutes," he whispered, clearly finding it hard to catch his breath, "you said to tell you straight away, Mistress."

She nodded, "Good boy, it's nothing to worry about, and time to get you out of there anyway."

She gave some quick instructions as I knelt down to Alex.

"Five minutes, okay?" I confirmed.

He was sobbing slightly but managed a quick smile, "I think you might be marrying a eunuch" he joked.

I laughed and moved back.

A small section of paving was quickly removed from immediately around Alex, then the sand was efficiently sucked back up.

They tunneled around him and then two slaves jumped into the hole they had created and freed Alex by hand.

Even as one was digging out around his legs, and very gently, his privates. The other has cut his arms and hands free and was rubbing his shoulders.

One of our masseurs also jumped into his hole and started rubbing and rotating Alex's left arm and shoulder.

It only took a little over the five minutes and me and Terry hauled Alex from the pit.

I brushed the worst of the sand from him as he clenched and unclenched his left fist.

"Pins and needles?" Mistress Jack asked.

"No, it's okay, Mistress Jack," Alex advised her, "just a little tingle."

He was shaking though and cold to the touch.

Mistress Jack had strict limits on the time her slaves would spend buried in damp sand, mainly due to getting chilled.

"We need to get you into the shower," I said, and Alex nodded. He was trembling and a little tearful. Unashamedly so, being buried is quite an experience.

"I would suggest you remove the condoms in the shower," Mistress Jack advised, and I agreed, supporting Alex as we moved towards the house.

He managed a little bow when some spectators gave him a round of applause.

When we entered our rooms, John was in the middle of our large bed, with Keira already sleeping, curled up against him.

Casey was on his other side, just sipping a drink and chatting quietly with Sadie.

"Okay Alex?"

"Yes, thank you Master John."

In the bathroom Alex stepped in and braced both hands against the wall as I turned the shower on, allowing the water to run over his hair and rinse off the sand and Casey's stickiness.

He lifted his head and shook it like a dog, and I grabbed him around the waist as he nearly lost his balance.

"Whoops, sorry. I'm a bit shaky."

"I've got you."

I watched over Alex's arm as he gently removed the cock ring and slipped the condoms off, most of his cum had leaked out but they had stopped the sand getting in.

Then he soaped up and delicately cleaned his sensitive, swollen cock and balls.

I felt a shiver of need run up my spine as I watched the suds run through his smattering of soft curls.

Alex isn't a hairy man, but I do love the soft tickle of him against my face when I'm tasting him.

Thinking he was a little too quiet I asked, "Would you do it again?"

"No," he said immediately, shaking his head.

I turned him to face me, concerned now, seeing this he grinned.

"Sorry Master, I'm fine it was fun, I just wouldn't want to do it again."

"Why?"

He frowned and looked over my shoulder at the non-existent horizon as he thought how best to explain.

"Being so helpless was great, but when I'm helpless in the pit I'm being touched, being used," his eyes moved back to mine and I nodded, understanding as I started to wash his chest.

"The sensation of being crushed was amazing, such a turn on, and interesting, but it was quite isolating."

He caught my eye again, "Of course Master, if you ask me to do it again I will. If you ask me to go right under I will. My body is yours."

I ran my hands from his chest to his hips and back, "And a very beautiful body it is as well."

Alex reached for the shelf and steadied himself as I washed him.

"No," I said, "I won't be sending you back to Mistress Jack, I didn't think it would suit you, not really."

He just watched me as I continued to wash him.

"When Mistress Jack first asked me, I said no, because like you said, I thought it would isolate you too much. Then she came up with the idea of the dancefloor and I thought it would be a good compromise."

"Thank you," Alex said seriously, "thank you for taking such good care of me."

"Sure, you're welcome," I said, as we embraced under the hot spray, "always," I whispered into his ear.

Our cocks rubbed together as I took advantage of Alex being in my arms to lather up and rub down his back.

He tensed, then released, his muscles still sore and trembling slightly from the harsh bondage.

Chin resting on my shoulder he said, "It will be a while before we are all together like that for an event again."

I just sighed as the foamy water rinsed away.

Alex pushed back a little to look at my face, "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"No, you're not. What's wrong?"

"I'm worried for Casey," I admitted quietly, still holding Alex's hips to mine, partly to support him and partly because the feel of him against me was a comfort and super hot.

"She's healthy and strong, why are you worried?" Alex asked as he pulled me in again, his hand now rubbing my back.

"She's growing a person. Who then has leave her via an opening we both know is very tight," I said, my voice rough with tension, just from the thought of it.

"And hot, and wet," Alex teased me.

"Alex!"

He snorted against my neck and then started shaking harder.

"Are you laughing at me?"

The giggles started, quickly escalating to laughing that crashed around the bathroom, echoing off the walls.

Alex too weak from the evening's events and his laughter, half collapsed against the shower wall.

I slapped my hands against his biceps, half in anger, half to support him.

"Oh my God," he grinned, "You're terrified of her. Pregnant woman, you're scared shitless."

"Shut up."

"It's adorable, it's the sweetest thing."

"I'm not fucking adorable," I growled, caging him in.

Alex managed to calm himself a little and reached for my face.

"Casey is healthy, she is strong, and she has the best medical care available. It's all going to be okay," he assured me.

"Promise?"

"I promise," he grinned, but then became more serious, "One thing though."

"What?"

"Despite being a pain slut, Casey is nervous about labor, so we will not be sharing these concerns with her."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

Alex nodded.

"Okay," I agreed, "We're meeting in a few days, I'll keep it positive."

I pulled Alex away from the wall and slipped an arm around his waist, he was fading fast now. Laughing at me had drained the last of his energy.

"Come on, there are towels in the bedroom, I need to get you into bed."

I maneuvered him carefully out of the slippery shower, adding, "And don't think that suggestive eyebrow wiggle will work on me."

-x

A few days later we were due to meet at our apartment to go through with Casey and Paul how we thought their ongoing needs would be met.

I had been delayed at work, so I was late leaving, and sighed as my phone rang.

"Hi John, what's up?"

"Well, we got to your place early, and discovered poor Alex very frustrated."

"Frustrated?"

"Yes, apparently the last two nights you have been working late and have barely had time to stick your tongue in his mouth and waggle it around a bit before crashing out. Poor lad needs some attention."

I could hear Alex laughing in the background, "I never said that!"

"Sssshhh, don't interrupt your Uncle John."

I grinned, "You wanna play with Alex?"

"If you don't mind, kill some time while we wait for your lazy ass."

"Sure, go ahead," I laughed, "I'll be as quick as I can, have fun and use a gag, there are other people in the building this time of day."

"Will do," before he cut the line, I heard him say in his most threatening manner, "Get over here young man, time for pain."

I flipped my phone closed.

Great, now I was distracted and horny.

Less than an hour later I arrived home, having pretty much given up on the idea of being able to concentrate.

I could hear music as I approached the door, not obnoxiously loud, but enough that as I entered the apartment I had to listen for the sounds of play.

Smiling, I shrugged off my jacket and followed the gasping and groaning into the lounge.

We don't actually have much equipment here. Not really any point when we spend so much time at the Manor, but Alex had clearly been happy to show Sadie and John where our play box was.

Alex's wrists were bound together above him, and he was hanging from the heavy-duty loop in our lounge ceiling.

This is usually camouflaged by a light fixing, but that is simple to remove so that I can easily restrain Alex and allow good access to his whole body.

Ropes were attached to each of Alex's ankles, pulling him spread-eagled.

Although he was still standing, it made him look extremely vulnerable.

My aching cock started to throb harder; I love the vulnerable look on Alex.

John, kindness itself, was helping to support him.

Alex's head was pulled back onto John's shoulder, a hand clamped firmly over his gagged mouth, further muffling his cries.

His blindfold was soaked with tears.

Unsurprising as John's other arm was hard around Alex's waist, holding him tight in place against his body, and he was buried balls deep.

For Alex having his ass spilt by John's cock was akin to bring impaled on a seven-and-a-half-inch diameter fence post (not to mention the length) and agonizing, which explained the sobbing tears.

John was not currently moving, but Casey, fully dressed, was knelt on a cushion in front of Alex. His cock was buried balls deep in her throat.

He was trying to thrust, but helpless against John's hold and the pain, trembling as Casey sucked and licked at him.

Let's face it, she bites as well.

I smiled and smoothed her hair as she fellatio-d Alex, she had one arm unconsciously supporting her bump, and looked almost serene as she worshiped Alex's cock.

I then kissed Keira who was also attending to Alex, teasing his chest and stomach with a crop. Looking cute in denim cut offs.

I say teasing, as it is not in her nature to be cruel, although she was clearly enjoying his predicament.

"Are you all having fun?" I asked sarcastically, gently taking the crop from Keira, and grinning over at Sadie and Paul, who were sat enjoying the show.

Paul saluted me with his beer, Sadie just fluttered her lashes and sipped an exotic looking cocktail. She must have brought the makings of that with her.

I kissed Keira again and then raised the crop, "You need to mean it," I advised her and with a harsh crack, brought it down across Alex's chest.

He jumped, screamed and instantly a red mark appeared on his damp skin, across both nipples, linking them in a line of pain.

"Try again," I suggested.

"Yes Master," Keira said, as she took the crop back and studied Alex's body.

Then she ran a hand across his torso, making him shiver and looking at me with a question.

I nodded and she brought the crop down across his abs.

Alex moaned in pleasure.

Keira frowned and rubbed at his skin, but there was not even a mark.

Laughing she handed me back the crop, "Perhaps I can just observe, Master?"

"Go on then," I agreed, and she grabbed her drink and settled on the floor by Sadie and Paul.

Casey caught my eye and, on my nod, started to work Alex's cock with more determination.

I raised the crop and added five more stripes to Alex's chest and stomach.

Enjoying his screams and struggles and the sight of him exploding down Casey's throat.

Still supporting him with his body and cock, John removed the gag and blindfold, as I assisted Casey to her feet and settled her on the couch with Paul.

When I turned John was stroking Alex's hair, reassuring him.

His head still on John's shoulder, Alex was nodding slightly, smiling through his sobs.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Alex is happy for us to finish him off, but how?" John queried.