BDSM Manor Ch. 04: Buried Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was already trying to swell within its cage.

It doesn't take long at the Manor for word to get around about a game or punishment in progress, so Alex had been enduring continuous stimulation for an hour before Keira and I decided to go for a drink, leaving him in Barry's care.

We were in the bar, chatting quietly when my cell rang and I answered quickly, seeing it was Paul.

"Paul, Hi, is everything okay?" I could hear the background noise of him driving.

"Yes, sorry Master Aquarius, I've been called into work, but I was hoping you could give Casey a call later tonight, she is still pretty emotional. I didn't really like leaving her."

"Of course, are you likely to be all night?"

There was a short silence, "Yes, I'll be obtaining some organs with the hope of changing the life of a very sick nine-year-old from Glasgow, currently on route via helicopter, and possibly a teenager in Denmark as well."

I had to swallow and clear my throat before I could speak, as reading between the lines he was going to have to take those organs from a child who had died.

"Paul, I'm so sorry. Will you be speaking to the parents?" I didn't have to explain which parents I meant.

"Yes, of course."

"I feel that such bravery and endurance should be acknowledged. Will you pass on my details and ask them to contact me when they are ready to talk about funding, a donation, whatever they need to make things a little more bearable?"

"I understand. Yes, I will. I believe it's a single mother and there are siblings, so counselling and financial assistance may be very helpful, thank you."

"Whatever they need. I'll text Casey and have her cab to my apartment, we will go and meet her there. She can stay with us tonight; she will do well with Keira close I think."

"Thank you," Paul said again, "I'm sorry I need to go."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, Paul. Good Luck."

I ended the call and stood, pulling Keira up with me, "We need to go and rescue Alex and meet Casey at the apartment. Paul has been called in for an urgent surgery."

I gently placed my hand over her mouth before she could speak, "Don't ask sweetheart."

She nodded and went upstairs to change as I walked back to the lobby, quickly texting Casey and then my amazing PA.

The only two people at my company who know about my alternative lifestyle are Chris, and my PA. She has no interest in BDSM whatsoever, but I knew that I could rely on her for anything. If this unexpectedly bereaved and incredibly brave mother called, she would be ready and waiting to help.

It lifted my mood to see Alex, shaking and aroused, still being teased, his cock practically spilling out of the cage.

Not all of our submissives are owned slaves, and not all of our dominants own slaves themselves. We have members who come along and match up for the weekend, or certain games, or just look for play that they can be invited to.

One such couple was stood watching Alex, and as I approached, I overheard, "What a shame about the cage, I would like to see you deep throat him."

"Perfect timing," I smiled, holding up the padlock key, and in less than two minutes the delighted sub was pulling Alex to the back of her throat.

I removed his blindfold and gag and we laughed at his shaky, "Aaahh, oh fuck, shit, Ahhhh," as she quickly worked his tortured cock.

"You two team up quite often," I said to the dominant, Clive.

He nodded, "Yea, she likes playing with me. I make sure she gets lots of use."

He moved forward quickly as Alex started to cum and held the sub down, making sure she choked on his cock. That was what she enjoyed.

I untied Alex as the sub was settled and reassured, quickly explaining that we needed to go and take care of Casey.

As we went to leave the sub quietly thanked Alex and I gave him a nudge.

"Thank her properly Alex, give her a kiss."

He looked at me, "What kind of kiss Master?"

"The kind where you can taste yourself," I instructed.

Alex flashed me a dirty grin before taking the young lady in his arms and kissing her until she swooned.

We then handed her back, quite disorientated, to her weekend master before heading for the stairs. I wrapped an arm around Alex's waist as he was sore and a little shaky.

"I'm sorry I tried to cum without permission, Master," Alex said.

"No, you're not."

He tried again, "I'm sorry I got caught trying to cum without permission," he made it sound almost like a question.

"You're not sorry about that either," I said and kissed him.

Alex laughed into my mouth, "No. No Master, I'm not sorry at all."

I gave his ass a quick squeeze, "Come on, let's get home and check on Casey."

EARLY AUG -- BDSM MANOR

Casey had necessarily been semi-withdrawn from most Manor activities once I had discovered her pregnancy, but by early August I decided it was time to pull her right back from any external contacts.

Of course, we were sending her off towards motherhood with a party and combining it with a new experience for Alex.

He had been fascinated by Mistress Jack's burial pits, and she in turn had taken quite a shine to him and his love of severe bondage.

Mistress Jack had come up with a plan more devious than I ever could have, and I knew we were going to have a wild time.

Alex and the girls were sat talking late Saturday afternoon, when the knock came at the door.

Casey and Keira were in robes, as I had new dresses for them this evening.

Alex was in the loose neutral bamboo pants that most submissives wear around the Manor when clothing was required.

I opened the door to Master John and two of our minders, Frank, and Terry.

I motioned John and Frank into the room and then greeted Terry, "Is Mistress Jack ready for Alex then?"

"Yes Sir," Terry confirmed (we don't make the minders call us Master or Mistress unless they wish to, as they are not submissives, slaves, nor dominants, but rather employees), "I'll walk him down."

Alex stood nervously and walked over, as he passed me I caught a glimpse of something in his lowered eyes and reached out for his wrist.

"Hey," I pulled him back towards me, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Alex shook his head.

I cupped his face to make him look at me, "I'll be with you before you go under," I confirmed, "I just need to get the girls started with Master John and Frank."

"Oh," his breath came out in a rush of relief, "Okay. Good, thanks."

"Are you okay?"

Alex smiled now, "Yes Master, I'm sorry, I'm a little scared. I'm okay," he added quickly.

I moved closer, "Scared? My Alex? The man who hangs from mountains by his fingertips!"

Alex rested his forehead against my shoulder, "I've never actually done that, Master."

"No? How come?"

"I'm too sure-footed," he said, kissing my neck.

I ran my hand down his bare abs, under the waist band of the bamboo pants and gripped his cock, which was already painfully hard, "Not just scared," I teased as I gripped him.

He grinned now as I pulled my hand free, covered in his pre-cum.

"Yea, I guess I'm excited as well," he admitted.

I motioned him out, "I'll see you in a short while."

He nodded and left, and I turned to say 'Hello' properly to John and Frank.

John was going to be supervising Keira for me this evening, as I did not want to leave Alex to face his interment, a new experience for him, alone.

Frank, who we worked with often, as at 7ft he was the only minder large and strong enough to lift Alex, was required to assist with Casey tonight.

The reason for this became clear when I showed them their dresses.

The dresses were the same color as their mermaid tails and floated down at the back to hint at the tails that they often wore.

Keira's silver and Casey's a deep red.

The dresses were made out of panels of floating material, so in fact could be swept aside to revel the body beneath, and due to the lightness of the material, would tease and reveal far more then they hid.

The panels flowed from the neckline which was high like a stiff collar and also attached were hand cuffs from the same material.

In effect the girls would be collared, their hands bound behind their backs, linked to the collar, and the material echoing their tails floating around them, leaving them completely vulnerable.

Frank was to escort Casey and would support her at all times, as with her hands bound, she would not be able to break a fall should she lose her balance.

Both girls would be barefoot, as the submissives here usually are. It would look beautiful and ethereal. Also, very sexy.

Both girls were excited by the outfits and the fact that they would be in bondage.

Keira already knew to expect hard use tonight, she's popular at parties as she is so responsive.

Casey didn't know what to expect for her last public performance, but she was reassured by Frank being there to assist her.

He looked quite disconcerted when she gave him a thank you hug, and the baby kicked him.

About thirty minutes after Alex had left, Mistress Jack called me down to her sandpit. Officially it's called the burial ground, as sandpit doesn't sound very threatening.

I walked down and found Alex extremely turned on and in quite a predicament.

He was secured to a frame, in very harsh bondage.

The frame was holding him in an almost horizontal position, with his legs bent back underneath him.

His arms were pulled taut behind him, so he looked almost like a bow, pulled tight to shoot an arrow.

However, the odd angle meant that his groin was lower than his shoulders.

The hole was already being filled. Mistress Jack's slaves used a device which looked to me like a backwards vacuum machine.

Alex was buried to mid-thigh, his hands and lower arms also starting to disappear.

He was going to end up, half laid in the hole, the sand on top of him so the weight of it was on his torso.

Not just his torso though, as his cock and balls were both stretched flat out across a hard sand shelf, his cock was hard and encased in a condom (possibly two) with a cock ring making sure he couldn't soften.

They were tied out side by side, so would be complete vulnerable to the weight of anyone walking above.

Mistress Jack really did come up with the most delicious torments.

I grinned down at him, but he seemed distracted by a BBQ being set up about fifty feet away on the far side of the pit.

He started to breathe harder as the sand was filled and compacted underneath him and then his cock and balls started to disappear under the next layer.

His eyes darted between me and the BBQ, but when I winked at him, I got a shaky but sure smile in return.

As each layer was completed the slaves would walk around in what looked like boots with planks on the bottom to compact the sand.

When it had reached Alex's chest and they compacted, his moans as they walked over him were beautiful to hear.

"His poor cock's going to be pretty squished," Mistress Jack said as he joined me.

"He's loving it," I said, "Why the condom? Are you collecting sperm?"

She laughed, "Goodness no. It's a double layer actually. Trust me, there are some places you don't want sand."

I laughed, but then she held up a pair of her compacting boots.

"Oh, yes please," I said and quickly slid into them before walking around and over Alex for a few minutes, being sure to walk plenty over the area where his cock and balls were staked out.

He was sobbing a little, and gasping out, "Fuck, fuck," but I knew he had cum at least once since I had arrived.

I crouched down next to him, "You okay, feeling a bit squashed?"

"Master," he said looking concerned, "There's a man under the BBQ."

"Really?"

"And Master, I don't have any breathing apparatus."

"Do you not?" I asked, completely unconcerned.

He frowned at me, but then Mistress Jack appeared, holding a cloth hood.

She nodded towards the BBQ, "That's my Christopher under the BBQ," she said.

"He's 4ft under, horizontal, not tied as he goes under completely willingly and the weight on him now will prevent him moving. He just lies there spread-eagled as we bury him, it's beautiful to see."

"He can breathe okay?" I asked, "with 4 feet of wet sand, paving slabs, and a BBQ on top of him!"

"Don't forget the food, charcoal, cook and up to three people collecting food at any one time," Mistress Jack said, "it's all accounted for."

She looked down at Alex, reassuring him, "without the BBQ he normally goes under 7 feet. Absolutely adores being crushed underground."

"I hope your math is good Mistress Jack," Alex said seriously and made her laugh until she had to wipe tears away.

Then she handed me the hood.

"We are going to finish the sand now so you need to wear this hood to protect your mouth and eyes," she said, "the sand is damp, but it can still blow around."

"Okay, but?"

"We will remove the hood one we have finished with the blower," she confirmed.

Alex looked confused as I readied the hood.

"Your head will be staying above the sand Alex," I told him and bent down to kiss him.

"Oh, thank fuck," he mumbled against my lips.

I stood by Alex's minder and watched his monitor as the pit was filled. His excitement was plain to see, I imaged his heart must feel like it was pounding out of his chest.

His breathing was fine though, if a little fast.

Even as I watched, everything spiked as he came again.

The light had fallen into dusk by the time we lifted Alex's hood, he blinked at me, a little lightheaded from the pressure on his chest, but we weren't done yet.

A couple of slaves approached with two halves of a paving slab. It was neatly spilt with a semi-circle out of each half. Alex watched them as they carefully placed the slabs and then pushed them together, leaving his head sticking out.

Mistress Jack and I stood aside as more slabs were quickly brought on and placed, until we were able to sit on a temporary patio by Alex's head and watch it spread outward around us.

I gave Alex some water via a straw, as Mistress Jack tucked some cushioning around the edge of the slabs surrounding his head.

After a few sips he managed to speak, looking up at us, his eyes wide and full of wonder, fear, and submission (which meant his bondage was starting to hurt).

"You are putting me under a patio?" he whispered.

"Alex, my love," I leaned down and kissed him again, "You're the dancefloor!"

"Oh, Holy shit," he moaned, and we laughed we watched him take the fall.

He was deep in pain and submission by the time the girls arrived; Frank being extremely careful with Casey.

They stared at Alex, his minder stood right behind his head, as being kicked in the head by someone walking by would not be a great way to end the night.

People were already dancing around him, giggling as he cursed and moaned.

Usually when we set up temporary patio's the slave was unseen, and people were enjoying the opportunity to see his reactions to the tormenting weight.

We were careful though, as wet and compacted as it was, the sand could still shift, and a patio slab move, turning our dancefloor into a trip hazard.

The girls barely had time to say Hi to Alex, Keira slipping down to kiss him, before Master Aiden and Sandy (one of our minders) joined us.

"Let's get this party started," John said, and he pulled Keira away, sending me a wink, Sandy close behind.

There was already a large group of Masters, and some slaves being given a treat, waiting for Keira.

She was destined to spend the next couple of hours being violently gangbanged, and I knew would be filled in all three of her holes continuously.

Only about forty feet away, John had her on her knees taking a cock in her mouth within seconds. Her hair fisted in his hand.

He moved slightly aside as one of the slaves came forward and lubed Keira's pussy and asshole.

There were three men already lubed and condoms on, and they jostled for position as the slave finished prepping her.

The rest of the large group were still being covered and lubed by other slaves.

I saw John speaking to the dominants, indicating how they should hold and support her, to prevent injury with her hands tied behind her back.

Then he moved aside, and she had four men on her. Three men in her, and more moving forward.

Her cry of passion and pain reached us clearly.

Keira had asked me for rough treatment tonight. Occasionally she had a need for a really aggressive fucking, and it was my job as her master and owner to make that happen for her.

She was too petite to take Master John, but he had agreed to supervise her, and I had asked Sandy who was one of our female minders to observe.

It was going to be a rough night, but she was close enough for us to hear every gasp, grunt, and scream, and I knew John and Sandy would keep her safe.

She screamed now, as nipple clamps were attached and tugged hard.

In his hole, Alex groaned.

As she stood leaning weakly against Frank, Casey moaned.

"Jealous, Casey?" I teased, walking forward, and running a hand down her hair.

"So jealous," she murmured as she watched Keira be taken.

I kissed her, then looked at Master Aiden, "She's all yours."

Master Aiden usually played with Keira, but he knew Casey well enough and greeted her warmly.

He moved her just a short distance away, careful not to block Alex's view of Keira, and confirmed Casey's worst fears.

"We are going to enjoy some edge play tonight, darling Casey."

"Oh, no, please no Master Aiden," she begged.

He just laughed, and pushing her dress aside, started to gently caress her breasts.

Casey glanced at me in horror.

She hates being edged and Master Aiden is an expert, it's his kink. Edging without fulfilment.

I laughed and grinned down at Alex who eyes were switching between Casey and Keira, his face a mask of pain and frustration.

Curtis appeared beside me, "Well, this is a party. All three of your slaves suffering for your amusement."

"It is indeed extremely amusing," I agreed.

Casey was already sobbing; her breasts were extremely sensitive. Another Master was kissing her.

She was being held for safety on Frank's lap, and he was keeping a firm grip. An unexpectedly close up 'live' porn show, but I think he felt a little overprotective of the bump.

Casey, who loves to be taken brutally hard, was being driven insane by soft touches, tugs, and kisses.

Curtis, who knew how rough Casey liked it, turned to his slave Chris, who was standing just behind us.

"Go and help," he instructed, "they could use your clever tongue, but don't let her cum."

"Yes Master," he agreed and quickly moved to Casey.

Chris was in full restraints tonight, his cock caged, a plug in his ass and his hands cuffed behind him secured between a belt and a collar.

Seeing this, Master Aiden released Casey for a minute and helped Chris to kneel down without hurting himself.

"Softy," Curtis muttered under his breath.

Then proceeded to stomp around just in front of Alex asking him, "Can you feel this?" Stamp, "Does it hurt?"

We both laughed at Alex's cursing as the vibrations impacted his crushed manhood, and laughed harder when Alex's eyes rolled back, and he clearly came again.

"Absolute pain hussy," Curtis mocked.

The party moved into its rhythm quickly.

Drinking and eating. Most people took their pleasure from Keira before then joining the crowds to either tease or just observe Casey being teased. Often with a hot dog and beer in their hand.

Sadie fetched me a snack and I sat next to Alex's head, so the smell tormented him further as I ate it.

To be honest, after the first hour, he was too far gone to even care.

Finally, I decided to go for a wander. Technically Mistress Jack was supervising Alex tonight, so I didn't have to stay, but I really did not want to leave him and made sure to stay within his sight.